Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

HI HI HI ..... i forgot what i was doing

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ningyo

HI HI HI ..... i forgot what i was doing Empty
PostSubject: HI HI HI ..... i forgot what i was doing   HI HI HI ..... i forgot what i was doing EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:29 am

hey, im still sorta new with ro forums and somedays im good at rping and somedays im not.

but im not going to write alot on this post, so the last thing is im here to have fun and you all better bring it XD

.... also i want a cookie right now (just thought you should all know)
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: HI HI HI ..... i forgot what i was doing   HI HI HI ..... i forgot what i was doing EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:37 am

Well....um i canthelp you wuth the cookie..... but uh welcome to the site.....

As long as you dont do fricking 2-3 liners ALL the time we dont really mind if your not a great rper ^^

Have fun and enjoy the site
Back to top Go down
udarsha45

udarsha45

PostSubject: Re: HI HI HI ..... i forgot what i was doing   HI HI HI ..... i forgot what i was doing EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 6:11 am

welcome here
Back to top Go down
http://bleach.5forum.net/forum.htm
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: HI HI HI ..... i forgot what i was doing   HI HI HI ..... i forgot what i was doing EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 7:21 am

Hiya and welcome! I don't think you'll have any trouble with finding people who bring the fun, but if you need someone just give me a shout out.
You want a cookie? Well, lucky you 'cause I just so happen to have one for you Very Happy *gives cookie* lol
Back to top Go down
ningyo

PostSubject: Re: HI HI HI ..... i forgot what i was doing   HI HI HI ..... i forgot what i was doing EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 2:29 pm

well you dont have to worry about me just doing 2 to 3 liner

OH boy a cookie XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HI HI HI ..... i forgot what i was doing   HI HI HI ..... i forgot what i was doing Empty

Back to top Go down

HI HI HI ..... i forgot what i was doing
Page 1 of 1