Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Paying a visit! (i forgot to bring flowers but i suppose a half dead shinigami will do the trick)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

Paying a visit! (i forgot to bring flowers but i suppose a half dead shinigami will do the trick) Empty
PostSubject: Paying a visit! (i forgot to bring flowers but i suppose a half dead shinigami will do the trick)   Paying a visit! (i forgot to bring flowers but i suppose a half dead shinigami will do the trick) EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 7:41 am

It took some time to travel trough the senkaimon, but alas he was out, the "zombie" girl from before sure had gotten heavy on his shoulder, he started to wander towards the 1st division with no single soul in sight what on earth where they thinking just when Gin had wandered a good distance somebody noticed him Hey who the hell are y.. his words stopped in mid sentence because he just realized who he was talking to oh no this wont do not at all.

Later that same day...

After having had a long experience (not neccesarily a good one) with the 1st division seated and un seated members alike he finally reached the door he walked in as if he knew exactly who he was searching for or why he was here, after a short promenade trough the building Gin saw what seemed to be the "head office" door This gotta be it he said for himself all while he carried a certain woman on his shoulder, he knocked the door withouth a seconds hesitation, he heard a familiar voice say "come in" well she was kind enough today she must have been busy or what ever when she did not detect who he was, well he did supress his spiritual pressure greatly, that and the Sotaicho named Yuuri-kun seemed busy discussing with someone else in the room, oh a meeting with two white haired captains what a great idea even if he was not invited he would have to remind Yuuri that there where other people with white hair than just the two of them... so selfish, oh i should probably open the door, he opened the door gently and slowly, and once his eyes locked with Yuuri he was sure she was the real thing he could hardly belive his eyes oh wait no he really could do that, the room was not bright or anything. With a loud thud a body fell on the hard floor before Gin. Its been too long, has it not Yuuri-kun or should i say Sotaicho he ignored Ukitake who was also present in the "meeting" Gin glanced at the girl on the floor before locking his gaze back at Yuuri I personally had to come and return her.... all in a days work ne.... i just had to see my favorite Captain, if even for a second... and no worries miss shes still alive and kickin she just passed out somewhere along the way can`t tell... shes not as much of a mess as it is outside those people where a drag man... he got quiet for a moment as his gaze had traveled down to the ground, then back to Yuuri, he ignored he suprised looks, but noted to himself that she seemed to have grown some since he saw him last time, mainly in her chest area, why was it that people he knew and "cared" about always had that affinity? he did not know...

But judging by her looks it seemed like she was a tad bit suprised how odd that sounded like Ya look like ya had seen a ghost!? he smirked a bit, but decided to wait for them to speak up from now on, he inhaled some air this place really smelled like her did it not, maybe some kind of parfume he shrugged at it, what was Ukitake doing here hm? must have been an important discussion because they all seemed very serious before their eyes caught him in their vision earlier...
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

Paying a visit! (i forgot to bring flowers but i suppose a half dead shinigami will do the trick) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying a visit! (i forgot to bring flowers but i suppose a half dead shinigami will do the trick)   Paying a visit! (i forgot to bring flowers but i suppose a half dead shinigami will do the trick) EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 8:15 am

Yuuri and Ukitake had been in the middle of discussing the new students in the shinigami acadamy, were to place them and such, when the door opened. It had been around 3 days since their night-out togeder, and after the hangover had cleared, they had agreed on to talk about their releationship later, since they both knew that her job as the captain commander, and his duty as the 13th division captain, was more important, seeing how the espada had begun to rebuild, or at least the rumors said.

Nemu Kurotsuchi, who was the 12th division vice captain, was dumped onto the floor by him. Her skin was pale, her eyes lifeless and she wasen`t breathing. For anyone else it would mean they were dead, but she had simply gone into a death-alike state that could be cured, through only Mayuri knew how. She didn`t seem to have taken much damage, so had probably finished her off quickly. Yuuri had told the higher ranking shinigami of the protection squads to seach Karakura for traces of the Espada, aswell as seach for Gin. Ever since Gin was spotted by Nemu serval weeks ago, while Kensai was the captain commander, they had been seaching for him, through Kensai didn`t seach much for him due to his own plans.

"..What do you want here, the Seireitei is only for shinigami..", she said in a rather emotionless voice, a voice she rarly used. Yuuri stood up from her seat and walked in front of the desk, placing her right hand onto the hilt of her zanpaktou. She was not worried for Gin killing her, sure, he is very strong, but since Ukitake was there, she had grown much stronger than her days as a 3th seat, and that most of the other captains were in the seireitei, he was outmatched. She didn`t think he would try and kill her right away, he was not that kind of guy, and he had gone through the trouble of reaching her office, so his little visit had a purpose.

"Ukitake-sama, take a hold of Kurotsuchi Nemu as soon as you can..". Yuuri was not worried for Nemu`s health, but not even she could survive getting in the crossfire if a fight broke out between her and Gin. It was not that Yuuri wasen`t glad to see him alive, but she knew if she began to think over her personal feelings for her old captain, it would give him a chance to mess with her mind. Insteed she focused on Kira, and how broken he had been when he betrayed the soul soceity.
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: Paying a visit! (i forgot to bring flowers but i suppose a half dead shinigami will do the trick)   Paying a visit! (i forgot to bring flowers but i suppose a half dead shinigami will do the trick) EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 8:50 am

So cold so cold... he kept a teasing voice with the same expression as usally imprinted on his face, the fox like smile did not falter not even for a second

I thought i already told ya, i brought the "Zombie" girl back in one piece he reminded himself not to annoy Yuuri-kun too much, she might just decided that she wanted him back in soul society they where running low on captains after all, or so he had heard.
As Ukitake left withouth a word taking nemu with her for a moment Gin glanced at Ukitake before he dissapeared out of sight you sure... that`s a really good idea? his smile crooked a bit more, his eyes staying shut as they almost always seemed to do.

I suppose i will be leaving then since my presence is not wanted here he said in an almost dissapointing tone, if there was some kind of weakness in Yuuri`s heart about him, he would dig it up sooner or later, sooner sounded better neh? he turned around placing his arm on the hilt of his Zanpakto just in case she would decide to stop him...
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Paying a visit! (i forgot to bring flowers but i suppose a half dead shinigami will do the trick)   Paying a visit! (i forgot to bring flowers but i suppose a half dead shinigami will do the trick) EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 9:06 am

"No one said you weren`t wanted here..there is a reason for i wanted your alive..", Yuuri spoke in a almost hollow voice, as if all her emotions had been blown away by the wind. She was still holding onto the handle of her zanpaktou, but it was only to be ready for anything, she knew he was fast, and he knew she was strong, so neither of them would drop their guard at any moment.

"To show them the light....its my release phrase...and my goal. My dream has always been to bring peace to, not only the shinigami, but to the humans, hollows, bounts, vaizards, arrancars and espada`s, to show them all the light..". Her voice remained hollow, and her eyes looked slightly clouded by..sorrow? "Its a foolish dream, there will always be war, people can change side in the blink of a eye. Darkness can consume a person...but the light will always shine through, if the person chooses to accept it..".

"A former enemy of the seireitei, the zanpaktou spirit named Muramasa, who once was close to destroy the entire soul soceity, accepted the light and has become my 3th seat. I gave him a chance, and i will give you one aswell, looking past your betrayl of us, and how you broke me and Kira-kun. Its up to you, Gin...-sama". The fact that she called Kira for -kun, meant she still had a close releationship with the blond, through it always had been brother/sister.
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: Paying a visit! (i forgot to bring flowers but i suppose a half dead shinigami will do the trick)   Paying a visit! (i forgot to bring flowers but i suppose a half dead shinigami will do the trick) EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 3:51 pm

Ichimaru stopped at the door, he stood there for a good moment listening to Yuuri`s words, his eyes narrowed open with a devilish grin, he listened to Yuuri, then turned his head to face her, his facial expression had returned to its normal self he had let his arm of his Zanpakto but was still on guard, there where no one in this world that could tell his true intensions, still he did not expect Yuuri to fall for him that easily, or was she planning a trap herself? he had to be cautious, one wrong move could have ruined it all...

do you know why i am still alive Yuuri-kun? he asked gazing at her, there was only one clear answer Instinct... its kept me alive so far, and do you know what my Instinct tells me to do? cling to your proposal... his expression shifted into a more serious one, if just for a brief moment, there where things he could not tell her, secrets what would his intension be concidering these insticts? no one could tell, but it was clear as day light for Gin, he looked away from her then back again showing his usual self .... I though you and kira would have felt like that back then, sureley you have gotten over it by now? He did not move just watched her from that distance, it was clear that certain things had to be provoked, he really wanted to know what Yuuri had been up to during her time when he had left Muramasa? don`t know whatcha talking about but id be guessin he has some special powers?
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Paying a visit! (i forgot to bring flowers but i suppose a half dead shinigami will do the trick)   Paying a visit! (i forgot to bring flowers but i suppose a half dead shinigami will do the trick) EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 4:08 pm

"..He has. Muramasa has the ability to reach into your soul and give your zanpaktou spirit the ability to materialize, through i dont feel like it is what we should be talking about..". Muramasa was indeed strong, he would have won over her if Seihoshi haden`t been so close to her. She had defeated him, gained his respect, and had taken him with her back to the soul soceity. She had seen sadness and loneliness in his eyes when she first saw him, so it had been clear to her he wasen`t evil anymore, just confused.

"You remeber the day i gained my shikai? I was taken to Yamanto by Unohana-san and you because you wanted me into your squad. I was afriad...very afriad, i had been with Unohana since my acadamy days, i was naive then. The 60 years being the 3th seat under you, i came to admire, respect..and love you. Even through you betrayed the seireitei, Ukitake-sama has brought back my feelings of love, and opened the wound you gave me by betraying the shinigami".

"I guess you find it amusing..that after all this time, i still have my feelings..that, despite my body has grown, i still have such pointless feelings for you that will never be returned". Yuuri tilted her head to the left and let out a very little smile, befor her face turned emotionless again, her eyes narrowing at him.
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: Paying a visit! (i forgot to bring flowers but i suppose a half dead shinigami will do the trick)   Paying a visit! (i forgot to bring flowers but i suppose a half dead shinigami will do the trick) EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 5:19 pm

Her answer was not suprising aside from this muramasa that is, a zanpakto who could control the spirits of other Zanpakto? a frightening ability indeed, but that aside Gin was not really suprised not that he showed any of those expressions...

He withouth a word stepped forward towards Yuuri, once he was close enough he placed his arm on her head like he always had used to Not at all...

Im glad your not alone, that someone besides myself would care about you so close, after all i would hate to see my dear 3rd seat lonely his hand rubbed her head it was warm and it probably awoke some old memories, for a moment Gin thought about the life he had here, and the life he had in Las noches, it could not compare to the people who actually cared for him, rather than those power hungry fools whos limit was to wipe out all existence... life had to give so much more than just power, weather one understood this was the diffrence between life and death, right and wrong good and evil...

But it was his job to serve the side who would win, so when it all came down to it, most of the time it mattered little who lost and who won, but it was a gamble he was going to have to take, be it for good or bad it was his choice... He made sure to mess her hair a bit, as if she was the 3rd seat he was used to speak to he soon pulled his arm and stepped back a lil, he supposed that if he was going to be given a captain spot then he would probably have the 3rd unless someone with blonde hair had taken that spot already, Gin could not help but smirk at it, such an brilliant trap he had set for himself, now how should he squirm out of this one?
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Paying a visit! (i forgot to bring flowers but i suppose a half dead shinigami will do the trick)   Paying a visit! (i forgot to bring flowers but i suppose a half dead shinigami will do the trick) EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 5:34 pm

Surpringly enough, Yuuri grabbed his hand that had rubbed her hair, befor it ended down by his side again. Her hand seemend to be trembling, for a moment at least, since she held on thightly, through not enough that it would make him feel pain. "..Baka, you never change, do you?..". Yuuri let go of his hand, befor looking up at him, being around a head smaller than him. Yuuri had never been the tallest shinigami, but she had a averge height of 5.8, and would maybe grow abit as she grew older.

"Yuuri-san, what will you do?", a handsome, deep male voice sounded from her right hip, comming from her zanpaktou. "Quiet, Seihoshi", the white haired commander spoke, her eyes moving to the floor. She reached inside her haori and pulled out from reitsu cuffs. The cuffs had been designed to block all reitsu flow in a shinigami, so that they would`t be able to use any.

"..Put these on, if not i will force them on..2, she spoke in a rather emotionless voice, through he could see that his words had reached her.
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: Paying a visit! (i forgot to bring flowers but i suppose a half dead shinigami will do the trick)   Paying a visit! (i forgot to bring flowers but i suppose a half dead shinigami will do the trick) EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 5:52 pm

He was a tad bit suprised by her actions but nothing overly suprising, maybe she had grown a bit more than what he had assumed at first .... you certainly have he sent those words back at her not in a mean tone, the usual polite yet indirect way of speaking...

For a moment Gin was sure he could feel a slight raise in her spiritual power he assumed she was talking with her Zanpakto, he did that too in occasions much like Yuuri, his Zanpakto held the same traits of personality like himself... and he was right when she commanded her zanpakto to shut up, there was a quiet moment after she raised her voice and ordered him to put on these handcuffs, that certainly would make his plans harder if she decided to complicate things. There where several options he went trough but most of them would make Yuuri lose the last bit of trust in him, and that would not work quite as well as he would have hoped for, yet there was not the slightest hint of nervopusness nor emotion... the same kind of expression when certain things turned out a bit harder than what it would appear yet not suprising... for what purpose? he asked with a slight change of tone in his speech, it was not trethening the least it was more shallow and vague and yet polite, weather that meant good or bad it was impossible to tell. Seeing her face however made him change his mind and he lowered his arms to her height, so that she could put the cuffs on him...
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Paying a visit! (i forgot to bring flowers but i suppose a half dead shinigami will do the trick)   Paying a visit! (i forgot to bring flowers but i suppose a half dead shinigami will do the trick) EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 6:06 pm

"I have, haven`t i?..", she said, her eyes looking into his, at least trying to since his eyes were bairly open. Yuuri had always been very surprised over how fast her body had matured over the past 5 years. She had grown from a 5.5 foot tall girl with short hair and a thomb-boy look, to a 20-year old looking female with long hair, a mature and busty body.

"I want to make sure you dont stap anyone while your here...its fair, dont ya think? ". Yuuri held the cuffs towards him once again, the light from the lamps hanging above them making the silver metal the cuffs was made out of shine slightly.

(sorry for short post)
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: Paying a visit! (i forgot to bring flowers but i suppose a half dead shinigami will do the trick)   Paying a visit! (i forgot to bring flowers but i suppose a half dead shinigami will do the trick) EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 6:30 pm

OOC: i gave you little to work with so its okay

IC: She put the handcuffs oh him when he reached his arms out towards her, he felt the effect immidiate and that he lost contact with his Zanpakto, It did not bother him the least he knew he was doing the right thing that needed to be done...

There had been few changes in Gin`s feeling`s toward SS weather they where bad or good was anyone`s guess, he had something for Matsumoto for Kira and Yuuri, but they all had been diffrent and Aizen was another matter entireley, at first the changes in Yuuri`s body had escaped his vision he supposed it was due to the incredeble amount of work they pulled on him back in those days, not to meantion Yuuri`s shyness, how much he would not pay to be able to return into that time when all was well, it was only later when she had gotten it harder to cover her mature body from the sight of others, he figured that that must have been the starting point in her change in personality Now why would i do that? when i already made a mess outside... he acted a bit carefree, he hoped that they had cleaned up his earlier mess, there where people moving about outside so he figured they where cleaning it up as they spoke, suddenly several squad buddies opened the door and stared at gin and Yuuri in a bit of an suprised look on their faces they then noticed the handcuffs around his arms, they off course assumed that Yuuri had captured him by herself in a battle, but that was clearly not the fact, they looked at Yuuri for orders...
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Paying a visit! (i forgot to bring flowers but i suppose a half dead shinigami will do the trick)   Paying a visit! (i forgot to bring flowers but i suppose a half dead shinigami will do the trick) EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 6:42 pm

Yuuri keept a hand onto Gin`s shoulder, preventing him from running. She then looked at the shinigami who had come rushing in, being alerted by Ukitake and the fact that Gin had knocked out most in the 1th division without removing them from the hallways. The 1th division barracks was the most secure of the barracks. "Bring chains and robe up here, and give the 11th division a message to send their highest seated commanders, besides Zaraki Kenpachi and Yachiru up here".

"Hai, Reikou-dono!", they said in usuion, leaving the room, through a couple stayed behind to help the injuried on their feet and tend to their wounds. The shinigami`s was confused over how Yuuri had managed to restrain him without using any of her reitsu, but they would ask about it later, she was still the captain commander, and she had given them a order.

"My, you messed up some from my squad, not fair, Gin..", Yuuri spoke in a whispering voice, knowing the shinigami on the hallway would hear her if she spoke to loud. Two shinigami took his zanpaktou and placed it onto Yuuri`s desk, both keeping a hand onto it, in case he would try to grab it.
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: Paying a visit! (i forgot to bring flowers but i suppose a half dead shinigami will do the trick)   Paying a visit! (i forgot to bring flowers but i suppose a half dead shinigami will do the trick) EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 8:19 am

Ichimaru pulled his hands away from each other as if confirming that the chains actually holded it together, he had no intesions to flee so the fact that she was so alert was not needed, when they strapped his Zanpakto away from Gin gave out a low sigh. hey... ya talking with the guy on chains, its fair enough... he said loud enough to annoy Yuuri a bit, even with chains around his arm there was no change in his facial expression rather might have even grown a bit colder from before, at least when it came to those squad members who took his beloved Zanpakto.

[OOC: sorry for short post]
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Paying a visit! (i forgot to bring flowers but i suppose a half dead shinigami will do the trick)   Paying a visit! (i forgot to bring flowers but i suppose a half dead shinigami will do the trick) EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 9:04 am

A few moments passed, and the shinigami`s returned with some chains, along with 3 seated officers from the 11th division. A chain was put around Gin`s neck and feet, the chains on his feet being long enough so he could walk, but not run. Yuuri took the end of the chain around his neck in her own hand, while the 11th division seated officers placed themselfs to the left, behind and right around him. Yuuri began to walk, dragging Gin with her, the officers following. As they walked down the many hallways towards the lower parts of the barrack, they passed the injuried low seated shinigami`s from the 1th division, who was getting healed by members from the 4th division.

Eventually they reached a one-man cell, which was located in the basement of the 1th division. The door was locked up and opened. "You will be living here until i say something else. You will rechive 3 meals a day, and have a shower each second day, were your guard for the day and my vice captain will be present, so you wont escape. Your clothes will be changed each 6th day". Yuuri spoke in a proffecional voice, it was clear she had grown into the role as captain commander.

The three seated officers left, leaving the chained up Gin and Yuuri alone. Yuuri walked into the cell with him, and unlocked the chain around his neck, since it only had been there to transport him. The cell had the same size as a averge room, a single bed, a small window in the west wall were you could see the sky clearly, and 2 spare blankets under the bed. "Are there any questions?", she said after a few moments in silence, narrowing her eyes up at him. She stepped back slightly, so he could move as he wanted, through she was standing in the open celldoor so he could`t escape.
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: Paying a visit! (i forgot to bring flowers but i suppose a half dead shinigami will do the trick)   Paying a visit! (i forgot to bring flowers but i suppose a half dead shinigami will do the trick) EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 2:44 pm

There was a great tempteation in the air and Yuuri probably knew about it, Gin absolutley hated to be locked into a cell, even if it was one of the least things he should be worried about at the moment, when he passed by the barracks he felt many eyes observing him, others where frightened others where mad and some where even angry, but Ichimaru ignored all of them right now what bothered him the most was the fact that he was pulled around by Yuuri like a puppy, just one diffrence a chained puppy... and he did not like it none bit, to think that Yuuri would go this far just to make sure he did not run away, was she so desperate to have him back that she would be ready to do anything to hold him here, Gin liked to think that it was something more than just that and the fact that he "broke" rules, rules after all are meant to be broken...

When they approached the cell there was a hint of regret in the air, Ichimaru did not look amused not amused at all his most painful memories when he was alive awoke in a cell, Ichimaru however did not resist in anyway to get inside the cell. His skin started to crawl as he stepped into the cell, his expression returned to normal when Yuuri spoke to him, he carefully took the time to listen to her words, how long did she plan on keeping him here? well... hopefully not 6 days longer....

yeah one....... he rubbed his neck when she removed the chains around his neck, trying to keep his voice stable like normally.... how long until i can get out of here? he asked with hint of impatience, Yuuri had never seen him like this it was no joke, he truly hated the cell he was in... weather Yuuri noticed this or cared was another fact that Gin did not want to concider, the world around him seemed to get darker by the minute he looked down at the ground with his eyes shut something started to call for him in his head, he bit his lip... it was rare he had not felt like this since, eh he could not remeber... but the voice was faint and could hardly be heard he just watched Yuuri, narrowing his eyes open slightly, there was something he wanted to say but he simply did not say a damn thing about it...
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Paying a visit! (i forgot to bring flowers but i suppose a half dead shinigami will do the trick)   Paying a visit! (i forgot to bring flowers but i suppose a half dead shinigami will do the trick) EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 2:56 pm

"You need to obtain the forgiveness from every captain..even those who dont care whenever or not you live or die. The 12th division will also have to put a lock onto your zanpaktou so its shikai and bankai will be blocked until i deside to remove them. It can take days, weeks, months, maybe even years..". Yuuri did something unexspetet. She reached up and placed a hand onto his pale cheek, her hands trembling for a moment since it had been around 3 years since they last had body contact.

"How does it feel, Gin-"taicho"..to be locked inside a cage like a rat, to be chained up like a crimminal...its not funny, is it?", she said, having noticed his change of mood. Yuuri reached inside of her Haori and took out a letter, looking at him with calm eyes. "Kira-kun wrote this 2 years ago and gave me a copy...he told me to give you this letter if i ever saw you again..want to read it or not?". It was not a surprise Kira would do such a thing, afterall, Kira had deared his captain even more than Yuuri did, and had gotten permanently wounded in his heart after the betrayl. Yuuri had never read the letter herself, but she figured it most likely contained the feelings and thoughts from Kira. Whenever or not she was included in it, was something she didn`t bother to think about.
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: Paying a visit! (i forgot to bring flowers but i suppose a half dead shinigami will do the trick)   Paying a visit! (i forgot to bring flowers but i suppose a half dead shinigami will do the trick) EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 3:26 pm

I see... He was doomed, no one was going to care for him no one was going to apologise him for a moment Gin felt empty in his chest, the madness in this room started to become visible before his eyes slowly but sureley, moments after this he looked at Yuuri when she placed her arm on his cheek, he could feel her arm`s shaking his did the same, not out of exitement, and most certainly not because Yuuri touched him... Something that was slightly unexpected and what was possibly even more un expected was what would happen next So... your going to hold me in a cell? you really are an idiot Yuuri.... how do you suppose i can obtain any forgiveness in the darkest cell you can find? there is a war starting and your wasting every moment by tossing me in here.... i thought you had more brain than what i assumed, i see now i was wrong he spoke in a serious tone, and slapped her arm from his face, as well as he possibly could with chained arms he turned away from her...

.... go away Yuuri-kun im not being myself right now, im sorry but im going to make sure that you regret every part of what you have done today... I dont have months, let alone a week time to waste down here, i really made the wrong choise right shinso? he though for himself... there where 3 or 4 things he could do escape was one but it did not fit his picture, and it would probably not work anyways, not withouth his zanpakto and these chains.... his arms started to shake more, he kept his eyes closed and stood quietly there... expecting Yuuri to slap him or leave either way worked for him, there was no point staying here.... not alive at least
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Paying a visit! (i forgot to bring flowers but i suppose a half dead shinigami will do the trick)   Paying a visit! (i forgot to bring flowers but i suppose a half dead shinigami will do the trick) EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 3:36 pm

Oddly enough, she didn`t response to his words, insteed she remained were she was, lowering her head slightly. Is he sad? I never seen him like this.... From the corner of his eye, Gin could see some regret in her darkblue eyes, that despite time, haden`t changed since when they first meet eachother, which had been when she had healed him from a injury a menos had given him, back when she was a 4th seat in the 4th division.

He felt something warm being wrapped around him, and he saw that Yuuri had taken off her captain haori, and placed it over his shoulders. "Gin-...", she paused for a moment, befor placing a hand onto his shoulder, pushing him lightly towards the bed so he sat down onto it. "..Taicho its going to be slightly cold tonight, would you like to keep my haori as a exstra sheet? I have plenty of exstras..". She placed the letter next to him on the bed, and had a feeling he would read it at some point.

Without the Haori, she seemend more harmless, that insteed of the captain commander who ruled the soul soceity with her wisdom and power, she had turned back into the 3th seat that always used to follow him and Kira whenever they were on missions with the 3th division. Yuuri knew maybe being more friendly and less cold, maybe would help on his mood, why she was doing it through, was something she didn`t know.
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: Paying a visit! (i forgot to bring flowers but i suppose a half dead shinigami will do the trick)   Paying a visit! (i forgot to bring flowers but i suppose a half dead shinigami will do the trick) EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 4:22 pm

For a moment Gin speculated that Yuuri was playing with him, those eyes however revealed something else, everything around him turned back the way it was supposed to be, it only took a moment for him to understand that she was actually trying to be kind this time around, she had that "touch" about her, that was warm and it all became true when she wrapped her haori over his shoulders, he did not respond to Yuuri`s question, he was quiet, there was nothing at the moment that would make him talk...

Thinking about what on earth he had been thinking about doing earlier made him seriously reconicider the two other options but withouth effort he disagreed, one was to activate his hollow powers it was one question if they would even work, then there was the other choice, he could not belive he had actually concidered to take his own life.... thinking about that made him a bit depressed, he wondered what everyone would do, it would probably be painful to Kira and Yuuri, perhaps even too much to bear... what an ass ranting that was, if he would do so, then Soul society would already have lost their fight... and if Yuuri would lose her will to live or whatever it would cause (he certainly hoped that she would not) then the war would already have been over.... nothing had changed he found himself in the cell still, it was dark and cold, now he was sitting on the bed, he could not remeber when that had happened he glanced up at Yuuri, he heard her speak to him like in the old days... he started to laugh a bit, just for a few seconds Im sorry Yuuri-kun he whispered I was being selfish again, i was such a useless captain he avoided to look at her in the eyes as he looked at the floor and at her feet his eyes trailed to the letter she had placed on his bed, kira eh? he had no intesion to read it at the moment not as long as Yuuri was watching anyways...

He felt tired he had not planned to take his life today it would have to wait, he hoped he could avoid thinking like that in the near future, he wondered if he was going to get visitors, he pulled some sheets over him putting the letter in his pocket, he nodded to Yuuri not saying anything anymore he stared at her from where he was lying down, there was an akward moment that seemed to trail off forever, in what actually was just mere seconds, he wondered if he would see another morning ever again or if Yuuri just decided to let him rot there until his days would come to an end...
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Paying a visit! (i forgot to bring flowers but i suppose a half dead shinigami will do the trick)   Paying a visit! (i forgot to bring flowers but i suppose a half dead shinigami will do the trick) EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 4:34 pm

"No you weren`t!", Yuuri said, snapping at him with a surpringly angry voice. "You were..are a greay captain. You made me and Kira-kun to who we are today. If it haden`t been for you, me and Kira-kun might never had reached our shikai and bankai`s...stop thinking so foolish of yourself!". It was first when she stopped talking, that she noticed he had laid down, without doubt being tired, which was unstandable thinking over his situation.

Yuuri sat down onto the edge of the bed, watching out for not sitting onto his cuffed hands. Yuuri slowy reached over and stroked him slightly over the silver hair, that haden`t changed over the years, well, maybe it had gotten a inch or such longer, but no more. "Its ironic dont ya think? You normaly used to calm me down after a nightmare by doing this...brings back memories, dosen`t it?". For some reason, she had calmed more down around him. Was it because her feelings from back then, that she had put behind her, was returning? Or was it simply because he looked so helpless without his sly smink, zanpaktou and all chained up?

"Neh, Taicho...what`s your eyecolor? You never showed me..". During her 60 years as his 3th seat, finding out of his eyecolor had been one of her big goals, but everytime she had asked, he simply changed the topic, usually to something about Kira`s odd hairstyle, or that her hair was to short. Yet again, Yuuri found herself getting even calmer around him.
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: Paying a visit! (i forgot to bring flowers but i suppose a half dead shinigami will do the trick)   Paying a visit! (i forgot to bring flowers but i suppose a half dead shinigami will do the trick) EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 8:36 am

Gin did not respond to any of Yuuri`s words at first because she seemed to want him to simply feel better, he decided to answer her second question which involved the past memories, well it was really not a question rather a remark of how wonderful memories they shared togehter and Gin did not disagree they had their moments, but to Gin they had pureley been out of friendship and Loyality towards him or thats how he saw her back then when she was a third seat and he was a captain of squad 3 I suppose so... her third and last question fell over deaf ears a small smirk appeared over his eyes... he started to show his usual colors again, but still he acted nicer than what he did around with most other people, Yuuri was an exeption after all Do you know how i died? when i was alive i mean... some pretty nostalgic thoughts entered his mind he kept his eyes closed the entire time while "looking" at Yuuri, while lying on the bed she took a seat next to him she had ran her arm across his hair, he took a quick look at her hair .... you have let your hair grow out more, was it because i told you to do it? or because of Ukitake?

Now that he thought about it Yuuri had never seen his Bankai either, it was quite a shame, and yet he felt good about it, that he could hide some "secrets" even from Yuuri, unlike Ukitake who hated to keep secrets from people. But he probably did not concider his Bankai to be a secret he just avoided to use it.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Paying a visit! (i forgot to bring flowers but i suppose a half dead shinigami will do the trick)   Paying a visit! (i forgot to bring flowers but i suppose a half dead shinigami will do the trick) EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 8:54 am

"How you died?", she said, tilting her head slightly to the left in a almost childish manner. No shinigami could remeber how they died, unless someone told them about it. The few shinigami who even had memories from their human life, only had fragments, such as blurry faces or certain scents. "Im afriad i dont know...i never really think of myself as dead..i always find it hard to belive i once had a life befor this..even through i can remeber fragments..".

He then asked about why she had grown it so long. "Well..", she said, lowering her head, folding her hands in her lap, blushing a little as if she was a young schoolgirl, it was quite amusing to see a captain commander act this way. "I just wanted it long...Ukitake-sama always had long hair..you could say it inspired me slightly...but of cause it was mostly because you said it was to short..". Yuuri stopped speaking and lowered her head fully, feeling kinda woundable sharing her feelings and thoughts with him.
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: Paying a visit! (i forgot to bring flowers but i suppose a half dead shinigami will do the trick)   Paying a visit! (i forgot to bring flowers but i suppose a half dead shinigami will do the trick) EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:19 am

Ichimaru sat up again from the bed but lied with his legs still along the bed pulling his arms and the chain`s following them he reached to touch her hair, just a few straws, he never seemed to forget that feeling, he could remeber it even back in las noches, he just had to confirm that it had not changed a bit since then and it did not well... he started to think harder about it.

It all started when i was just a child about 5... id think, my mom and dad had broke up and my dad took "care" of me, he was however an alcoholist and when he got mad about something when he was drunk... he often beated the shit outta me... His tone did not waver not for a second I never hated my parent`s they could be gentle, i just can`t remeber them anymore... once when my dad had gone out to drink himself full again he was caught by some cops, and taken to a "cell" he remarked about that word as if this was the very cell he was talking about when my mom and me went to pick him up later that night, my mom decided to take me in under custody from my "father" i did not mind it but i really did not care too much...either way when my mom was signing some paper`s for my dad`s release... i went ahead to look for him in the prision... and i found him too he looked down at his feet before he gazed back at Yuuri weird enough he was not lying on the floor he was hanging on a rope from the ceiling, that`s the starting point when i realized just how meaning less our lifes where, it could be wiped out easily our very existence... me and my mom`s life`s never returned to normal after that, not long after that my mom passed away... they said it was out of gried but i suppose she took too many sleeping pills or something... my dad always used to say that when we die... we become a star in the sky... i figured i wanted to join my parents so i did like my father before me... in the kitchen.... off course i don`t belive such stories anymore....

He had looked at Yuuri the entire time but his mind had been somewhere else as he had puzzled together those fragments of his memories, he could not tell what part of them where true and if they even where in the right order but it was pretty much what he could remember... his life over all had not been so bad it was just that some people suffer more than others he presumed, he stopped thinking about his past, it got quiet... for a moment Gin wanted to ask if she had been listening to him at all or if she had fallen asleep or something... but she was still looking at him...

I like your hair long....
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Paying a visit! (i forgot to bring flowers but i suppose a half dead shinigami will do the trick)   Paying a visit! (i forgot to bring flowers but i suppose a half dead shinigami will do the trick) EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:12 pm

(so thats why he is so messed up..who would have thought?xD)

Yuuri`s eyes were wide of shock, so it was clear she had been listning, but if her shock was over he could remeber so much, or of the story, was impossibol to tell. "I...I see, taicho..", she said in a almost shuttering voice, lowering her head slightly, causing some of the white hair to mingle in her lap between her pale fingers. His words had made her think of her own fragments of memories, but all she could remeber was what she had told Ukitake when they went out from sake. Her husband`s voice...which was the same as Ukitake`s.

Yuuri shaked on her head, finding herself thinking on the other white haired captain again. She would`t refuse that she liked him, alot, he was kinda like the older brother or father she never had, well as a shinigami, but she didn`t know if she loved him back, and the return of Gin had brought up her old feelings she had as a 3th seat. All this made her slightly unstable when it came to her emotions, but she had luckly learned to surpress them when she was around others.

"..And i like your`s short..", she said in responce, giving him a weak smile, trying to change the subject, if he even wanted to talk anymore. "..The only thing i remeber from my human life is the voice of my husband...Ukitake-sama has the same voice as he had.."
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: Paying a visit! (i forgot to bring flowers but i suppose a half dead shinigami will do the trick)   Paying a visit! (i forgot to bring flowers but i suppose a half dead shinigami will do the trick) EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 4:29 pm

(OOC:xD yeah)

IC: I see.... It did not come by a suprise that Yuuri knew so little about her past, and also made it clear why she had feelings for Ukitake... Your making me embarassed here ya know callin me taicho and all... he smirked in his usual ways, he was not embarassed at all he just liked to tease her former 3 seat, even in his more playful ways.... off course he could have worse days and be not so kind but he had missed her a bit... he had to admit now that he looked at her, was there a reason? hardly he spectaculated that it was out of denial... he could not be quite sure but thats what it felt like anyways...

Ya don`t know what kira wrote in the letter? do ya?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paying a visit! (i forgot to bring flowers but i suppose a half dead shinigami will do the trick)   Paying a visit! (i forgot to bring flowers but i suppose a half dead shinigami will do the trick) Empty

Back to top Go down

Paying a visit! (i forgot to bring flowers but i suppose a half dead shinigami will do the trick)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next