Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hasuhana

Hasuhana

Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}   Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:05 pm

Kiyone side stepped the kick to her stomach, yet the kick to her back made her stumble back making her flip back once to regain her balance.Kiyone smirked as he switched to his left hand. She stood in her fighting stance, waiting for Zilo to make his move.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}   Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:18 pm

Zilo charged at her smiling. He brought his blade down. He put at least half of his energy in it. He pulled the sword back away from her and swung at the girl again. This time he brought his sword from underneath with a lot of his energy.
Back to top Go down
Hasuhana

Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}   Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:21 pm

Before zilo swung down Kiyone said Bakudo #1 Sai! the bakudo spell would make zilo's arms lock themselves behind his back. but judging by his spiritual energy it wouldn't last for long. in fact Kiyone Held her sword up prepared to to strike again.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}   Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:27 pm

Zilo smiled as he arms where backwards as one finger pointed at her he smiled. "Kido 90 Black coffin." He said smiling a black coffin started to appear around kiyone as faster speed then ever. He was laughing as he started to break the sai bind. He looked over at the coffin seeing if she would get out of not.

(OOC:: to get our of a coffin you gotta beat it before the top closes)
Back to top Go down
Hasuhana

Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}   Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:32 pm

As zilo prepared black Coffin, it closed around Kiyone. But then it dissolved into mist. The real Kiyone stood behind Zilo and yawned.who where you pointing at Zilo-chan i'm right here she smirked slightly as she revealed her zanpackuto's special ability to make clones out of mist.Her zanpackuto's hilt regrew the blade as the mist went back into it's usual state. Bakudo #9 Geki as a bright red light surrounded zilo paralyzing him she aimed a kick to his chest saying.Hado #1 sho! at the impact he would be flying 5 feet away from where she stood.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}   Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:35 pm

Zilo got sent back and his patch came off in a tree. His spiritual pressure went higher then Zarakis he came walking out with it flooding around him. He pulled his sword in front of him and switched to his left hand. "Rise from the ashes Roekia." He said as it went into Shikai. "Bankai." He sword went into bankai a 12 foot long katana. "White fang." the sword split into two 6 foot long katanas and his power and speed increased even further. He had all the spiritual pressure contained in him in this form. that way nothing was leaking out uncontrollably.
Back to top Go down
Hasuhana

Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}   Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:42 pm

Kiyone watched him go into his bankai state and she narrowed her eyes.Rain Kasumi her blade shattered and became mist under her control. She made the mist surround her area making sure he couldn't see her. the mist cleared and five different clones of herself each one with the same spiritual pressure that the original possessed. They all attacked zilo from his sides, his back,and his front. The real Kiyone jumped up and pointed her palm at his back.Hado 31 shakkaho! a red blast went flying straight towards his back while the clones exploded back into mist.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}   Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:45 pm

He turned around and swung his blade down with his left hand. It shot out out SE at her. And tons of it. It looked like it was going to kill here but it stopped right in front of her. He was standing there blocking his own attack with it right there in front of her. He turned around and smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Hasuhana

Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}   Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:58 pm

Kiyone was about to turn herself into mist when zilo deflected his own attack. She smiled back a bit. yet kept her guard up just in case he was going to jump her suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}   Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 4:09 pm

Zilo smiled and said. "You won't win till you bring that Zanpaktou down on my neck." He said with a smile. As he stood there blocking his attack. It finally ended and he turned around and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Hasuhana

Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}   Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 4:12 pm

Kiyone flinched at his choice of words and she stepped back.she made her blade take its normal form.putting her shikai away.she shook her head.tch yeah...like i had the guts to do that to you zilo... Kiyone said in a quiet tone and crossed her arms, looking away.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}   Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 4:22 pm

He smiled as he hugged her. "There there now. You didn't need to get upset by that. I didn't mean it literally." He said as he put his patch back on and powered down to his normal form. He smiled at her and brought her in for another hug. "Well its almost time for the fair. you ready?" He asked he saw she was a little sweaty.
Back to top Go down
Hasuhana

Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}   Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 4:27 pm

Kiyone hugged back and smiled slightly,yeah i'm ready but hold on... Kiyone became mist and then turned back to normal. the sweat cleaned off. Kiyone panted lightly because the technique drained her energy slightly. She laughed lightly.alright now we can go.. she said while running a hand through her short dark blond hair.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}   Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 4:34 pm

Zilo patted her on the back and sent a burst of his energy through her replacing all the energy she had lost. He smiled and looked back at her. He laughed a little. He looked up and started to walk. "If we walk and enjoy the view we will get there right when it starts." He laughed a little bit.

(OOC: Btw i posted on Gantz in mine yours rosa and now apparently Sairento)
Back to top Go down
Hasuhana

Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}   Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 4:43 pm

Kiyone felt her strength return.thanks zilo-chan.. she then started to walk with him to the festival and laughed.that's true... she said while resting her arms on the back of her head. she then looked up at him.how's Chiyuki? Kiyone asked to make a conversation. she fell into an uncomfortable silence as she waited for his response.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}   Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 5:07 pm

Zilo went silent in a akward moment. He stood there. "Now now i thought we wouldn't talk about the other without them being here with us." He said with a smile though inside he was being ripped to shreds because they where both going at him. They both liked him and he liked both of them. He just could never choose so one they everyone decided that they should share him like he was some kinda of person worth it when he knew he really wasn't
Back to top Go down
Hasuhana

Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}   Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 5:17 pm

Kiyone nodded once and sighed,alright forget i mentioned it.. she murmured, Chiyuki was a girl that had a crush on Zilo just like she did big difference was Chiyuki was better and was the girl that made a move on Zilo first almost winning him completely over, Kiyone was simply lucky that he liked her back.She didn't mind sharing but she knew that it would make things uncomfortable for Zilo. Before zilo, she had to fight with sentaro and Isane over Ukitake but in the end it was her sister that stole her captain's heart. She smiled sadly. she was happy for Isane and was happy her sister was happy and wished her the best.Kiyone looked at the setting sun and its colors flashing beautifully across the sky.she smiled,it brought her a little bit of comfort.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}   Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 5:20 pm

Zilo sighed a little bit. "I think it would be better if we where just friends. Side i am probably going to be killed soon. So just forget that you ever liked me when can just be friends i am going to tell Chiyuki the same thing after tonight. I am sorry to say it when we are having fun but i know your love from you two will be wasted i am about to die for some reason i just know i will." He said with a smile and walked off towards the fair.

(OOC: Yes i mean it i think my guy might Die he has to fight Kensai soon. Hes saving me for last.)
Back to top Go down
Hasuhana

Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}   Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 5:52 pm

(OOC: ouch........)

Kiyone flinched and stopped walking,her face slightly paled.she wasn't going to lie to herself it did hurt a lot.She wrapped her arms around herself tightly and closed her eyes holding back tears.gee what a nice future you set for yourself...and just friends? no offense but isn't that all we've been? best friends that hug and hang out together? she asked with pain cracking in her tone, tears flooding down her face.she scowled. correction you have to tell Chiyuki-sama that you're just friends! now excuse me while i try to 'forget' that i'm in love with my best friend i had no chance being with in the first place she said quietly in a cold tone while flash stepping through the forest and back to her and Isane's quarters. she slammed the door and locked it. she slid down the door and buried her face in her hands. She stopped the tears from flooding. and she let a pained sigh escape her lips. what the hell did i do? she asked herself while slamming her head back against the wooden door. it hurt a little bit but she didn't care.Kiyone sat there starring at the wall as the sunlight dimmed into the moonlight. making her face just as pale.she sighed again the pain of being dumped was getting to her then she stopped herself. who the hell am i kidding? i never had a chance with him and i know it! just like with Ukitake! Kiyone wiped her face and sat up with a sigh. She then dragged herself to her room and fell on her bed suddenly feeling tired and guilty.he probably thinks i'm a bitch for leaving but who cares? at least he'd be telling the truth... she stared at her ceiling and closed her gray eyes. Trying to think about what zilo meant when he said he was probably going to die.....she felt a lump in her throat and a few tears trickled down her face again.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}   Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 6:04 pm

Zilo had followed her back the room hideing his spiritual pressure. He thought about what she said to him. He sighed. He had made a fool at of himself. he stood there and looked at the sky. He still waited for her. three hours went by. He didn't hear a sound from her he sat there and sighed and looked back up and looked at the door. He knew she was hurting. He was thinking to himself about quiet a few things. He stood up and leaned against the wall. He waited there for four more hours. He looked up at the sky it was late some where around 3 or something. He shook his head on how idiotic he had been. He waited and then thought. I will tell chiyuki it is not right for one to be like that. Then he decided no he won't do this he won't leave either of them. He smiled as he came walking back from the fair. He bought her a a giant bunny or how she calls them a FuFu with a note saying that he was going to stay with her and they could be more then friends. If he lives he has something that he has to do. He has to go settle this thing once and for all. His spiritual pressure shot up insanely high as he shunpoed away. He was in the forest waiting just waiting for this fight he had to get it away from her he did not want her to suffer. In his head he though. Sorry Kiyone but i think this is one mission or fight i don't think i will be making it back to. He said as he punched the tree for how idiotic he had been and he sighed and looked down to see his hand bleeding slightly.
Back to top Go down
Hasuhana

Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}   Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 6:18 pm

Kiyone started to sing softly to herself as tears flowed down her cheeks. (she sings it in japanese read the english translation on what it means.)

Machi hazure no chiisana minato
Hitori tatazumu shoujo

At a small harbour straying from a town
Alone a girl stands still

Kono umi ni mukashi kara aru
Hisokana ii tsutae

It has been here at this sea from long ago
A secret legend

"Negai wo kaita youhishi wo"
"Kobin ni irete"
"Umi ni nagaseba itsu no hika"
"Omoi wa minoru deshou"

"Put a parchment with a wish written on it"
"Into a small bottle"
"And if it's washed away by the sea then someday"
"The thought will bear fruit"

Nagarete iku GARASU no kobin
Negai wo kometa MESSEEJI
Suiheisen no kanata ni
Shizuka ni kieteku

Drifting away, a small bottle of glass
A message with a wish placed in
Far beyond the horizon
Quietly disappearing

Kimi wa itsumo watashi no tame ni
Nandemo shite kureta no ni

You were always beneficial to me
And would do anything

Watashi wa itsumo wagamama bakari
Kimi wo komarase teta

I've only always been selfish
And gave you troubles

Negai wo kanaete kureru kimi
Mou inai kara
Kono umi ni watashi no omoi
Todokete morau no

You who would fulfil my wish
Are no longer here so
I am getting the sea
To deliver my thoughts

Nagarete iku chiisana negai
Namida to sukoshi no RIGURETTO
Tsumi ni kizuku no wa itsumo
Subete owatta ato

Drifting away, a little wish
Tears and a slight regret
Realizing sin is always
After everything is over

Nagarete iku GARASU no kobin
Negai wo kometa MESSEEJI
Suiheisen no kanata ni
Shizuka ni kieteku

Drifting away, a small bottle of glass
A message with a wish placed in
Far beyond the horizon
Quietly disappearing

Nagarete iku chiisana negai
Namida to sukoshi no RIGURETTO

Drifting away, a little wish
Tears and a slight regret

"Moshimo umare kawareru naraba....."

"If we could be reborn....."

after she finished singing she felt a sudden burst of spiritual pressure, it was zilo's. She sighed quietly. [i]great he feels bad....how low will i go before i end up hurting him some more? me and my big mouth!* she started to cry silent tears. she punched the wall making a slight crack she didn't care that her hand hurt. she opened the window and sat at the edge looking out into the forest.

Kiyone's song:
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}   Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 6:26 pm

Zilo stood there in the middle of the damn forest and thought about. He appeared in front of her door and kicked it opened and walked over towards her and sat down beside her noticing her hand. He grabbed it and started to heal it. Her hand was perfectly healed. "I don't care if i am going to die if i die being beside you i will be happy." He said with a smile. As he laid back on the bed. He looked back up at the ceiling this is where he belonged was beside her at the moment. But he knew he won't always be there or so he thought.
Back to top Go down
Hasuhana

Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}   Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:15 pm

Kiyone heard a loud crash as the door was kicked open.she turned her head slightly seeing Zilo walk into her room grab her hand, and start to heal it. After her hand was healed. I don't care if I'm going to die if I die Being beside you I will be happy Biting her lower lip she turned around and hugged him.No don't die....please don't die! If this is all because of the possible battle don't let them kill you! I want you to live! And if it wasn't for the fact Chiyuki would kick my ass or you get hurt I'd confess everything that I feel for youKiyone said in a heart broken tone as new tears flooded down her cheeks in complete silence.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}   Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:26 pm

He brought her in close and smiled and said softly. "Hey now you can confess you two can share me like you always have. Its not right for one to confess and the other to have to stay quiet all the time. I know Chiyuki wouldn't be hurt if you confessed." he said with a smile and looked back at the wall as he brought her in closer with her tears drying off in his outfit. He looked back at her and smiled trying to cheer her up. "I am not the one that can control if i die or not but i will put up a hell of a fight to protect you." He said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Hasuhana

Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}   Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:40 pm

Kiyone moves slightly closer to him her tears starting to slow down. She looked in his eyes.even If I told you that I love you about ten million times ? Kiyone asked softly smiling a tiny bit as he did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}   Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next