Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zilo

Zilo

Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}   Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:48 am

Zilo smiled as the memories came back. "When you where little. Or i should say still a young shinigami back then i came here and saved you from a real hollow. Though we never figured out how a real hollow got into the S.S. so easily." He said and remembered how bad she was hurt and how angry he had become.
Back to top Go down
Hasuhana

Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}   Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:20 am

Kiyone flinched at the memory of the hollow attack. she still had a faint yet. large scar and her chest and backShe had lost a lot of blood and passed out zilo was furious and attacked head on. She sighed softly at the memory.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}   Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:57 am

Zilo saw her flinch and wrapped a arm around her and brought her in closer and laid his head on hers. "Don't worry from now on i will keep the Hollows off of ya i won't let you be hurt. And i know i can do it." He said with a smile as he looked at her. This was the first time that Zilo has ever done or said anything that nice to her. "So Kiyone-Sama what do you want to do now?"
Back to top Go down
Hasuhana

Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}   Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 12:08 pm

Kiyone blushed slightly and laughs,i bet you will do a great job! she replies while looking up at the sky. she then shrugs at his question. i dunno what do you want to do? to honest truth because right now i don't have any ideas she says while laughing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}   Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 12:14 pm

He stood up and smiled. He took her by the arm and looked down at her. "Then lets go to the fair in the sereiti today. And i will pay for the kimono for you." He said with a smile. He shunpoed to the nearest Kimono store. "If you wish i will stay out here until you get ready." He said giving her the privacy she needed.
Back to top Go down
Hasuhana

Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}   Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 12:20 pm

Kiyone smiled cool i love the fair and kimono?! aww man you know how i hate kimonosKiyone said with a slight face. Being a tomboy and all. she sighed and walked inside the store looking for a black kimono when she found one she tried it on.hmm....it fits....grrr fine i'll get this one she changed back into her shinigami uniform and came back with the kimono. i'll change into it when we get to the fair i promise
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}   Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 12:23 pm

Zilo smiled a little bit."You didn't have to buy it i was simply suggesting if you wanted one. You won't have to wear it against you will. So lets see. What to do now the fair is open in 3 hours so i planned the Fair and now you have to plan what we do for the next 3 hours." He said with a smile on his face as he looked back at the kimono shop and looked back at her face of disgust after being in there and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Hasuhana

Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}   Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 1:13 pm

Kiyone put the kimono back in a flash and when she heard his question she blushed and shruged again.I don't know I'm not good at making plans for what to do for five minutes let alone three hours she replied while leaning back against one of the changing room's stalls only to fall and land right on her back with a thud.Ow! Damn that hurt what gives I thought It was locked Kiyone murmured while blushing a dark red.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}   Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 1:24 pm

He helped her up. People couldn't see her with how big Zilo was. So they thought it was him that did it. He turned around and put kiyone behind him. And laughed a little as he shimmed them out of the store. He looked like a damn fool he looked back at her and smiled. "So lets go now should we?"
Back to top Go down
Hasuhana

Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}   Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 1:36 pm

Kiyone laughed nervously as Zilo made a fool out of himself.you didn't have to do that but thanks she said while scratching the back of her head. And she followed him out of the store. soo where to?
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}   Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 1:50 pm

Zilo took her arm and lead her over to a ice cream shop. He looked inside. And smiled it wasn't so busy as he thought it would be. He dragged her in there and sat her down on the other side. He sat down away from her and said. "Go ahead and pick your favorite ice cream." He said with a smile as he sat there. Not looking at the menu.
Back to top Go down
Hasuhana

Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}   Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 1:58 pm

Kiyone looked at the menu and tilted her head slightly.umm...i don't know...i haven't had ice cream in a long time...oh i know what was that ice cream that i had when we went out after that one mission? was it mint chip? or cookies n cream? Kiyone asked while racking her brain trying to remember the specific flavor of ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}   Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:06 pm

Zilo laughed a little bit and was about to say something when the waitress came over. "Yes she would like two small sizes of the mint chip and cookie and cream. And that ill be all." In a few minute the waitress brought back the order the two cups where 3x the size of Zilos hand.
Back to top Go down
Hasuhana

Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}   Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:09 pm

Kiyone blushed a bit,you didn't have to do that...and there's no way i could eat all of this she said while eating a little bit of the mint chip.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}   Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:13 pm

Zilo smiled at her a bit and looked back at the bowls. "Yikes thats what a small is like wonder what a large or supreme looks like." He said as he starred at the ice cream. "Its a good thing i don't like anythign sweet or i would kill myself on that stuff." He said laughing a little bit as he waited for her to finish her ice cream. "It sure is peaceful today."
Back to top Go down
Hasuhana

Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}   Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:22 pm

Kiyone slowly finished her ice cream but gave the other cups to some children that ran by looking for food.they smiled bowed and ran off. Kiyone laughed and waved.anyways....where do you wanna go now? she asked while paying for her ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}   Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:25 pm

Zilo stopped her from paying and shook his head. today washis treat and she almost forgot he payed for it and started to walk off towards the door. "Well idk about you but i am going back to my room for the last 2 hours and 43 minutes. Because theres not really much we could do." as he said he started to walk out of the shop leaving her there.
Back to top Go down
Hasuhana

Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}   Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:29 pm

Kiyone gave the money to the lady anyways as a tip and walked a=outside with him. Kiyone sighed,heh...true unless we spar but that would be a waste cause you'd win she said with a slight smirk.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}   Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:31 pm

Zilo turned around and smiled. "Sure we can spar." He said as he pulled out his zanpaktou. He stood there smiling as he shunpoed to a forest and waited for Kiyune to come. He sat there pondering about it for a second and smiled he was going to make this fun.
Back to top Go down
Hasuhana

Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}   Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:34 pm

Kiyone, smirked and flash stepped right next to zilo she then flash stepped back a good five feet. she drew her zanpackuto slightly, ready for Zilo to make the first move.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}   Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:35 pm

Zilo shunpoed out of sight then next to her. She could tell he was using his right hand. Because his left hand was his stronger then it. He didn'tt want to hurt her affter all it was a spar. He swung the sword with force to knock but not to kill her. HE smiled when she could see him re appear.
Back to top Go down
Hasuhana

Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}   Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:46 pm

Kiyone deflected with her blade, she could tell that he was using his right hand when his left was stronger. He was just being nice. Kiyone smirked a bit. and she pulled her blade back,sparks flying as she did. Kiyone then flash stepped behind him silently, slashing a little at the back of his legs as if she was going to cut down a small tree.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}   Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:48 pm

Back of Zilos legs where cut on both of them. HE turned around swinging his blade smiling. the blade was coming at her faster and stronger then before. He knew that she was blockign the easy ones. So he decided to take ti up a notch and put some more power into it. He smiled as it came towards her.
Back to top Go down
Hasuhana

Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}   Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:52 pm

Kiyone sighed knowing damn well that he could've dodged the attack to his legs. She then blocked his other attack feeling much more power into it then the last one she smiled.it was about time he made it more difficult.keeping her blade straining against his she quickly dodged underneath the two blades pulling her sword back and aiming a small slash across his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}   Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:02 pm

Zilo ducked down to her height when she ducked. HE face got cut a little. He smiled as he kicked her right in the stomach and kicked. Her back. He stood up and poped his neck "Well that was interesting." He said with a smile. As he stood up and looked at the girl. He switched to his left hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}   Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next