Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hasuhana

Hasuhana

Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} Empty
PostSubject: Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}   Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:49 pm

Kiyone's eyes fluttered open as she sat up from her bed. She had a massive headache the other day and it wouldn't go away. Moaning softly she rubbed her temples lightly trying to ease the pain. Slipping her kegs off her bed, the petite dark blond walked over to her closet where her shinigami uniform was...

Tyin the sash that held her shinigami robe in place an adjusting her gloves, Kiyone walked outside of her division after saying good morning to her captain. She told him where she was headed and he let her. Kiyone smiled, Ukitake was a nice man...letting her see her old friend regardlesss he had just been reassigned to a new squad. She walked past her division and headed towards the eighth division barracks where the seated officer's barracks where. Scanning he eyes over the doors she picked the room that had been asigned to zilo and she lightly knocked.Zilo-sama are you there? She called out while waiting as patiently as she could for him to answer.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}   Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:57 pm

Zilo heard someone knock on his door he went to it and opened it. He looked around and saw no one. He was getting dressed he had on no shirt but had on some pants. He looked down and saw Kiyone standing there and he smiled and looked at her. "Hey what brings you to the 8 division rooms?" He said surprised to see her there. Though he knew she wasn't that short but compared to how tall he was that was a different story. He looked back at her and smiled and motioned to come in. "Anyway make yourself at home." He said laughing a little bit as he went back to finish getting ready. He still had a little bit of a bed head. But when you looked around his room he kept it perfectly clean.
Back to top Go down
Hasuhana

Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}   Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:05 pm

Kiyone blushed a bit as Zilo came out of his room shirtless but she shrugged it off not wanting to be caught staring. When he looked over her head to see who knocked she put her hands on her hips and stuck her tongue out at him.c'mon now I'm not that short you're just freakishly tall! Kiyone said in a teasing tone while walking inside her friend's room and looking around slightly. She leaned against the wall and crossed her arms over her chest.and i came here to check on you and to chat a little I mean c'mon it's been months since i've seen you and it's Been even longer since we had a good conversation or sparring match that I could never win like we used to Kiyone said with a smirk as she poked him in the stomach.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}   Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:11 pm

Zilo laughed a little bit at her last comment. He felt her poke his stomach and he smiled. "He reached for something and pulled out his zanpaktou."Ke we can have a spar right here right now." He said as he tossed his Zanpaktou to the side and looked at her with a smile. It was time that he showed her the power he had gained from being in the human world so long and fighting off the captains. He waited for a response as he reached for her. It looked as if he was going to hit her with how fast he moved. But his hand just layed on her head. "Not really i won't fight you right now i just got back from fighting but so what is you wanted to talk about." He said as he started to water down his hair so it wasn't going in every direction he whiped it dry with a towel and brushed it to its normal ways as he was looking for a clean shirt that he wanted to wear under his uniform.
Back to top Go down
Hasuhana

Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}   Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:20 pm

Kiyone playfully put her fists up like a boxer as he looked like he was about to strike her she reflexivly flinched but felt his hand on her head. crap I flinched again! Kiyone said with a laugh. She then looked up at Zilo and smiled.and I don't care what we talk about as long as I catch up with my old buddy I'm good she grinned and with a shunpo she was clinging on his shoulder with one hand her feet only a centimeter off the ground as her other hand messed up his hair. She laughed that's what you get for messing up my hair now we're even!
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}   Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:23 pm

Zilo shunpoed behind her lifting her off the ground and shunpoed towards the wall it looked like he was going to slam her into it with how fast he was going but he stopped and dropped her on the bed as he fixed his hair. He went over and put on a shirt. He yawned a bit and smiled as he sat down in the chair on the other side of the room from her. "You still got a long ways to go before you beat me in a shunpo contest sweet pea." He said teasing her as he put on his 5th seat badge.
Back to top Go down
Hasuhana

Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}   Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:29 pm

Kiyone felt her self being lifted off the ground,hey- she then was dropped on the bed and she laughed.show off she muttered while running her hand through her hair and sitting up straight. She stuck her tongue out at him again.Hey now what have I told you about calling me sweet pea beanstalk? she retorted in a teasing tone while relaxing on the bed and resting her arms on the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}   Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:33 pm

Zilo looked at the badge she had. "Seems that you finally got a higher ranking then me for once little one." He said teasingly as he knew she hated being called little one. He pulled his shinigami uniform over his outfit. He grabbed his Zanpaktou which was always bigger then him in sealed form but always smaller then him in shikai and bankai. but in shikai and bankai it was almost as tall as him when you set it blade point to handle. He laughed a little bit as he noticed his sword was way bigger then her.
Back to top Go down
Hasuhana

Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}   Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:41 pm

Kiyone looked up at him hey I'm not that little you know! she said while pouting a bit.and no matter what you'll always be stronger than me zilo-sama so I don't know why you praise me for my rank at all!She said while making a slight face. She then saw him laugh as he saw how short she was compared to his katana. she blushed a bright pink not caring who was stronger in spritual strength she knew. For one thing she was good with physical strength. and she flash stepped in front of him tackling him to the floor like she used to do whenever he laughed about her size. She smirkedyou know the saying zilo-kun the bigger they are the harder they fall she said teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}   Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:46 pm

Zilo laughed a little bit. "You can stop calling me Sama i am no longer a higher rank then you. And sides call me Zilo Kun Miss Kiyone sama." This was the first time he ever used her name wihtout making fun of her. He picked her up and sat her on her feet. He walked over to the desk and pulled out some papers. She could tell what they where captain papers he did Sunsui work for him sometimes when he felt sorry for the old geezer.
Back to top Go down
Hasuhana

Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}   Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:55 pm

Kiyone's eyes widened and she made a face,no no no you don't have to call me Kiyone sama if anything it makes me feel uncomfortable she said while he picked her up and put her back down on her feet. She blushed a bot as she pouted teasingly.is it me or are you the only person that actually picks me up like that? she asks While adding,come to think of it you're the only person that I'll allow you to do that
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}   Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 12:24 am

Zilo laughed at that comment as he picked her up again. "Yes i am the only one that picks you up." He said as he brought her into a hug. He held her there for a minute not letting go. He smiled and laughed a little bit waiting to see her reaction from what he had just done. He whispered into her ear. "So how does this feel?"
Back to top Go down
Hasuhana

Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}   Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 12:31 am

Kiyone felt herself being picked up again and she blushes when zilo hugged her,this was the first time he's hugged her in years. When she heard him mumur something in herbear. She blushed again,She knew that he was teasing her so she laughed a bit. well first off it weird cause you never hugged me since we got serperated in different divisions when we graduated from the academy and second...a bit nervous maybe?Kiyone admitted shyly.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}   Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 12:38 am

Zilo smiled a little bit as he held her in the hug. "Well its good to see you again and no need to be nervous." He said as he sat her down and smiled. "You better get going before your captain wanders why you have been gone this long he might think we are doing something. He said as he started to walk away from her to the bed.
Back to top Go down
Hasuhana

Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}   Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 12:43 am

Kiyone leaned her head back against his chest as he hugged her for a few more moments. She had to admit it felt good. As he put her down and suggested that she should go report back to ukitake she smirked.heh I doubt he'd think about us that way first off and second Ukitake gave me the day to myself and nii-San is working, and god knows where sentaro is so other than you I don't have anyone else to bug today she said teasingly
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}   Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 1:13 am

He laughed a bit at this and looked at her and smiled. "You do know its my day off and if you pick on me you know what happens when i get pissed on my day off." He said in a serious tone. His soft voice finally went stern and serious for once. There was no doubt about it because there was no way in hell his voice was soft when he said that to her just now.
Back to top Go down
Hasuhana

Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}   Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 1:26 am

Kiyone smirks,i know but I don't care,and besides you wouldn't hurt me...atnleast not too severly Kiyone said her voice lost in thought. Then her face went serious,but seriously though I don't have anyone else to hang around with but if you want me gone then fine...i'll be either at the training grounds or at the river where we used to hang out in Kiyone said while turning around To leave, sulking slightly at the thought of hanging out alone as usual.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}   Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 1:32 am

He reached for her shoulder and brought her into a hug. "I didn't say go anywhere now did i Kiyone-sama i was simply stating if i get pissed today please leave me and i will deal with the bastard that did it and please excuse my language Kiyone-sama." He was showing her respect for being a higher ranking then him. He stood up and said. "Today i will allow you to pick which places we go to Kiyone-sama." He said with a smile. His voice had returned to its normal soft self.
Back to top Go down
Hasuhana

Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}   Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:07 am

Kiyone get herself being brought into a hug and this time she circled her arms around his waist hugging him back, alright then..umm what do you wanna do Then zilo-kun? She asked while looking up at him.she smiled a bit.It would be nice to spend some time with him. She blushed a light pink but ignored it.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}   Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:50 pm

Zilo laughed a bit as he saw her blush a little. "Hey now don't worry about it. And sides did i not say it was your turn to choose?" He said with a smile remembering all the times he had chosen to where the had gone. He looked at her in the eyes. and smiled. No matter how he looked at it he thought about how his voice is always soft. "Maybe i should start getting a little louder." he said.
Back to top Go down
Hasuhana

Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}   Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 11:04 pm

Kiyone laughs at this,yeah well I'm kinda loud so maybe I should be like isane and keep quiet every once in a while she teases while thinking about it. Oh I know a place it's really cool I found it a few weeks ago would you like to check it out? Kiyone asks while his gaze locks on hers.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}   Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 11:11 pm

Zilo thought about it for a minute and smiled. "Sure i will go with you this time." He said with a smile and keeping his soft voice. He removed his shinigami outfit besides the pants and his sash to keep his sword up and just wore his sleeveless shirt and looked back at her. "You ready to go?" He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Hasuhana

Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}   Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 11:22 pm

Kiyone smiled,alright then let's go!She then flash stepped away...

A few moments she appeared sitting near the edge of a cliff, below it a clear blue river flowed,and above trees hid a corner of the sun. Kiyone smiled and lightly patted the empty space behind her motioning zilo to sit next to her.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}   Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 11:38 pm

Zilo smiled as he shunpoed right beside her. "Much faster to use shunpo instead of me having to slow down for your flash step." He said a little teasingly as he sat down beside her and looked out at the view. "Seems like i have seen this place before." He said with a smile as he leaned back and looked up too see the bright blue sky and the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Hasuhana

Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}   Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:13 am

Kiyone nodded once that's because you did....this is the place where we first met remember?She asked while starring down at the River that flowed below.there wasn't a single thing she didn't remember.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}   Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} Empty

Back to top Go down

Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next