Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

visiting an old friend (tag: Kira)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

visiting an old friend (tag: Kira) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: visiting an old friend (tag: Kira)   visiting an old friend (tag: Kira) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:23 am

Kira nodded slightly to Momo's look that asked him if he wanted to talk about it now or later. The blond then grasped the couch slightly before losing his grip when the white haired captain pulled his face toward hers. So, they were at the same eye level. She then told him that if she became captain commander he would take over as squad three. Her neck words baffled him slightly about blushing like a school boy. He then wondered if he was really blushing that much. He then told himself how pathetic that was if it was the truth. ' Hai" he replied in a calm tone. The captain then grabbed hold of his hands before speaking. Kira looked to his hand out f the corner of his eye as much he could with his head being held.

The female's next words were about captains and there emotions. Which the blond had heard many times. Kira then made a small sound when he was push into the women’s neck. Before she explained to him things that she did not want to be called. Followed by the thing that she expected to be called. Kira usually called her Yuuri san anyway when he talked to her. He had called her taichou once , but she corrected him and told to call her by her name. " Hai Yuuri san" he said in muffled tone into her neck before he was released. After being let got he took a couple seconds to catch his before speaking again. " Hai Yuuri san" he repeated just in case she didn’t hear him the first time.
Back to top Go down
Momo Hinamori~

Momo Hinamori~

PostSubject: Re: visiting an old friend (tag: Kira)   visiting an old friend (tag: Kira) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 11:33 am

(OOC: sorry yuuri it wont happen again...)

Momo watched izuru nod in agreement and she relaxes. she then hears Yuuri say "Kira-kun, if i get chosen to become the new captain commander, you will be the one taking over this division...we cannot have you blush like a shy school boy in front of your fellow captain..." Momo suppressed a small giggle at izuru's reaction."As a captain you should spot flaws like this and help the person come to terms with their emotions...oh and by the way.." Momo blushed slightly and nodded once in agreement.yes yuuri-chan she said softly as the white haired captain continued to both of them."..If you at any point calls me Reikou-dono, Yuuri-dono, or just Yuuri-sama, i will demote you to 9th seat of the 4th division..its Yuuri-san, baka" Momo smiled at this.no worries yuuri-san you'll always be a friend..just a friend that deserves higher respect from now on either way i'll call you yuuri-san if you promise not to call me Captain Hinamori and such.... momo made a slight face.that would be very weird...and that goes for you too Kira-kun she says with a teasing tone.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: visiting an old friend (tag: Kira)   visiting an old friend (tag: Kira) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:42 pm

Yuuri reached down and placed a hand onto Hinamori`s shoulder. "Neh, im curios, how are your bankai trainning going?..it can be quite though without anyone there to help...my own bankai trainning almost me killed..ah, thats rigth, i havent told you..i might aswell do, so you know how wrong it can go". Yuuri let go of the shorter captain, and sat down onto Kira`s desk, watching not to sit on any of his paperwork.

"I guess i was around 160 when i began my taimming of Seihoshi...befor i tamed him he was wild...tried to kill me now and then because he didn`t trust me, and i tried to use his powers...anyways..", she said, letting out a little sigh. "Aizen-sama, Shunsui-sama and Ukitake-sama helped me tame Seihoshi, it took us 3 days without sleep..I had almost lost the left arm, Shunsui-sama had been close to losing one of his zanpaktou`s, Ukitake-sama was burned badly on his left leg and side, and Aizen-sama was inches from being impaled by Seihoshi`s sword..he used a kido to knock him out...".

Yuuri then stood up, placed a hand onto Kira`s and Hinamori`s shoulder, smiling slightly. "Seihoshi is a double-element zanpaktou, so he is one of the toughest to tame...but keep that in mind, cause im sure there at some point will come a time were you have to teach someone a bankai..."
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: visiting an old friend (tag: Kira)   visiting an old friend (tag: Kira) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 4:28 am

Both of the girls seemed to be worried about be treated differently in the means of what they were called. Momo had manly addressed Yuuri san about ,but she through him in there too. Kira never planned to call he anything but Momo and Hinamori san anyway. The white haired captain then stared to talk about bankai. And asked the two of them how their training was going followed by telling them how there training was doing. Next the captain explained her experience with taming and training her zanapktou sprit. And told them who had help her train for it when she was only 160 years old. Kira had only received it a couple months ago , but he thought he had a pretty good hold on it.

It took a him a couple weeks to finally master it but he did it. After talking about her training she got up from her seat on his desk and walked over to them. And placed her hand on momo and his shoulder before speaking. This times she talked about the time coming where they would have to teach someone to achieve bankai. Kira didn’t know what to say in his matter ,so he nodded slightly to show he was paying attention. And then took as a factor that he might have to and wondered if he would be any good at it.
Back to top Go down
Momo Hinamori~

Momo Hinamori~

PostSubject: Re: visiting an old friend (tag: Kira)   visiting an old friend (tag: Kira) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 5:39 am

Momo listened to Yuuri talk about her own experiences and her eyes widened slightly. wow....you must've been exhausted after the battle Yuuri-san but either way thats amazing thank you for sharing that with us.. she said with a smile. and when Yuuri asked about their bankai training momo sighed and smiled a bit.actually, i obtained it a few weeks ago, i just mastered Tobiume's most powerful move in bankai...heh it almost matches Yamamoto sama's technique except probably more unstable since i just learned how to control it.. momo admitted shyly.she then pulled up her sleeves and pulled back her uniform off her shoulders to reveal light scars on her shoulders,and arms.Adjusting her uniform she then giggled slightly. i almost killed myself in the proccess of learning how to manipulate and control fire to its full power same technique tobiume used to fight me......i had to use kidou to knock her out at the last minute or i would've died after her breif explaination about her bankai training, Momo heard Yuuri say that one day they might end up teaching bankai.i will have to try my best to teach Bankai....it should be a bit easier for Kira-kun though he 's a better teacher than i am. in fact he was the one that helped me master Shikai and even got Renji-chan to somewhat master hado 31 in the academy and trust me, that wasn't a simple task.. she said with a slight laugh as she remembered Izuru helping her master shikai and right after teaching renji the simple kido spell that would allow renji to pass the kidou test. Momo sighed softly. those where the good old days.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: visiting an old friend (tag: Kira)   visiting an old friend (tag: Kira) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 6:21 am

"For fire you know im the one to come to, Hinamori-baka", she said in a light smile, befor she heard Hinamori speak off how Kira had helped her and Renji achive something. "He has never been to bright...still, you know he is powerful and has a brain since he is vice captain under Byakuya-sama..i know some people who would rather kill themselves than working with Byakuya, apperently they think he is scary..", she said in a light laugh. "In truth, he was level-headed, and attacked befor he spoke when he was younger...but neh, alot has changed over the last 3 years years...back then i was like you Hinamori-chan, working my butt off to be useful and make my captain proud..and now we both are captains, ironic, isent it?" , she said in yet anthoder light lautgher.

"You were quite lively back then, werent you?", a male voice said out of nowere. The voice was deep, gentel, and straight out handsome. "Baka, dont scare me like that", Yuuri said with a frown, placing a hand onto the handle of her zanpaktou. "..Ever since Muramara-san came by you have been talking alot..", "Oh, am i not allowed?..you always speak so much to me, at least you used to", "..True, seihoshi-baka". She mumbled the last part to herself, through both Kira and Hinamori heard it.
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: visiting an old friend (tag: Kira)   visiting an old friend (tag: Kira) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 8:21 pm

Kira listened quietly to the two girls talk of zanpaktou sprits problems in training for the bankai. Momo then went on to explain her experience with her Znapaktou sprit after telling Yuuri san her experience must have been hard. The smaller girl then admitted then hw would be a better teacher than she could. Kira personally thought she could be a good teacher as well. She was a smart girl would was very good in battle. So he didn’t see why she couldn’t teach someone to use banaki" Thanks Momo. I pretty sure you could to though." he said to her in a calm tone. Yuuri san then went on to talk about Renji and byakyua. Saying stuff about how scary people thought the 6th squad captain was. Kira agree with white haired women slightly.

Renji was certainly tough so, he didn’t a pretty good job of dealing with the brunette captain. Even though the had a couple fights in the past he still remained loyal. Kira on the other hand didn’t think he could serve under such a captain. If he had to he would , but he figured it was just be rather hard. Of course he wouldn’t have to worry about stuff like that now a days. Because he might become the captain of his own squad. Next the white haired female began talking to herself. Kira figured it was probably her zanapaktou sprit and then looked to his sword slightly. Which gave a small chain clang only her by him. After bit his lip slightly he looked back at the two girls unsure of what he should say next. The girls right now seemed to be talking to each other so, deiced he better keep quiet until spoken to.
Back to top Go down
Momo Hinamori~

Momo Hinamori~

PostSubject: Re: visiting an old friend (tag: Kira)   visiting an old friend (tag: Kira) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 11:34 pm

very true Yuuri-San heh..sorry Momo then turned to izuru and when he said that she wouldn'tmake a bad bankai teacher either she smiled and laughed. me? A good teacher? Huh never thought of myself that way before but if that's what you think then I'm honored...thanks Kira-kun momo said with a smile.

Suddenly tobiume blurted out in the brunette's head.so when's emo boy gonna ask you out? shut up Tobiume! fine then...YOU ask him out I can't do that! and why not? because......i don't think he feels the same way...Tobiume sighed in momo's mind then she stopped talking. Momo rolled her eyes slightly at her mental arguement and simply waited for everyone to break the silence.

Last edited by Momo Hinamori on Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: visiting an old friend (tag: Kira)   visiting an old friend (tag: Kira) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:56 pm

Yuuri watched the two and could`t help smiling. She could see on the two of them that they liked eachother. The way they looked at the other, their blushing and how Kira seemend to look way in embaressment. In the past, Yuuri had been slightly jelouse on Hinamori, seeing she had, had a minor crush on Kira for around 3 years befor it turned into a close releationship, the same kind of releationship she ended up having with Gin, through when Gin left the bond broke, at least the friendship part, since she did find herself missing her former captain through 50+ years.

Yuuri bend down and picked up one of the larger stacks of paper, befor she walked towards the door. "Ill take care of theese, you take rest of the day off!", she said with a light grin, befor she walked out of the office, wanting the two of them to spend some time togeder.

EXIT
Back to top Go down
Momo Hinamori~

Momo Hinamori~

PostSubject: Re: visiting an old friend (tag: Kira)   visiting an old friend (tag: Kira) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:36 pm

Momo watched yuuri grin and pick up a huge pile of papers and walking out, giving Izuru the day off. Momo nodded once with a light smile.okay then....see you later Yuuri san she said in a friendly tone as the door closed leaving the brunette alone with the blond lieutenant of squad three. Now was the time to talk with izuru about her feelings but the question was would she be able to do so without making a complete fool of herself?

Momo faced izuru with a gentle blush coloring her cheeks. She brushed her bangs away from her face and takes a deep breath.K-Kira kun I have something to tell you... she says in a soft tone as her blush slightly darkened a shade. I've been thinking about it for a while now and....and well.. Momo bit her lower lip shyly then finally said.I-I'm pretty sure that I'm in love with you
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: visiting an old friend (tag: Kira)   visiting an old friend (tag: Kira) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:53 pm

Kira remained silent as the captain took the paper work off his desk. Before heading in the direction of the door to his office. " Thanks Taichou" he said in a calm tone of voice to the captain as she left. Kira watched the door briefly as Momo said her fair well to the white haired captain as well. After the female captain footsteps could no longer be heard Kira looked fully back at Momo. Who was looking at him also with a blush across her cheeks. As the girl blushed she brushed he bangs out of her face. Like she had done a couple times before during the time in the office today.

A short second later the young brunette girl told that she had something to tell. The blond then wondered if it had anything to do with Yuuri San greeting to them. When the girl spoke more Kira noticed her cheeks grow a much darker shade of red. Which led him to believe that it defiantly had something to do with white haired captain's greeting. The blond was slightly on edge as he listened. Then words come from the small girl's mouth as bit her lip. She told him that she was sure was in love him. Kira was silent when he heard the words slip from the girls mouth because he wasn’t quite sure what to say back.

The blond knew that he liked the little brunette girl too. But , the words were still kind of stuck in the back of his throat. The thing he did know how say was something to himself. That told him to hurry up and say something before she thinks you hate her. " Wow Momo" was the first thing from his mouth in a calm tone. " I feel the same way' he said in a calm tone to the floor slightly as a small amount of pink spread on his delicate cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Momo Hinamori~

Momo Hinamori~

PostSubject: Re: visiting an old friend (tag: Kira)   visiting an old friend (tag: Kira) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:31 pm

Momo watched Izuru's face look a bit surprised,but it disappeared.the silence made her slightly nervous. what if she had made a fool of herself in front of him? "wow momo.." Momo bit her lower lip slightly thinking that he was about to laugh or reject her.

But to her surprise he didn't instead he said."i feel the same way.." Momo looked up at him and watched his blue eyes shift to the floor,his cheeks becoming a light pink. Momo foud her own cheeks become a light pink as she gave the blond a soft smile.really?..t-thats great! i mean i'm so happy that you feel that way kira-kun...heh i first i thought you where going to reject me... she admitted shyly while looking down slightly in embarrassment.

Momo was indeed happy that izuru liked her back.in fact it made her heart skip a couple of beats. and despite the fact that she wasn't facing him.she still had a light blush on her face with a gentle smile on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: visiting an old friend (tag: Kira)   visiting an old friend (tag: Kira) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 2:01 pm

Kira looked up slightly when the girl spoke to him again. As he looked he noticed he cheeks were still a soft pink. Which made think that the color suited her nicely. The girl seemed super excited by his words to her. In fact she told him that she was happy to hear the words that had come from his lips. She also told him that she had feared he would reject her. He figured that was probably because of his first words. As he thought about it they did sound kind of shady. Which was probably why the girl had gotten a little worried. Thus worrying that he might say I’m sorry I don’t feel that way back.

After speaking Kira watched the girl look down slightly. While still keeping a blush and smile on her lips even though she wasn’t looking at him. Kira wondered what he should do next. The thought of he should kiss her or not then came to his mind. But the problem was she was looking down at the ground. He thought about it for a couple seconds and then bit his lip slightly. Before taking his hand off his lap and reached out to grabbed the small girls chin gently and lifted her hand to look at him. While doing that he hoped he was doing the right thing and that he wasn’t making a fool of himself.

After taking a small breathe to calm himself slightly he gently kissed the girl's lips with his.
Back to top Go down
Momo Hinamori~

Momo Hinamori~

PostSubject: Re: visiting an old friend (tag: Kira)   visiting an old friend (tag: Kira) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 2:40 pm

Momo felt Izuru's had gently lift her face up to his and before she could say anything the blond had pressed his lips gently against hers.his lips where warm and gentle and it felt good. Letting her eyes close,she kissed him back with the same affection that he gave her.Momo let her hand come up to the blond's face and slightly brush his bangs away from his face before letting her arms gently circle around his neck, deepening the kiss slightly.
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: visiting an old friend (tag: Kira)   visiting an old friend (tag: Kira) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:21 pm

Kira could believe this was actually happening here and now. In fact it made him wonder if it was some odd dream that was trying to tell him something. As the he thought about it felt to real to be fake. He would have pinched himself to make sure , but he was two occupied to do so. And to top it off it might come of weird and offending to Momo. So , if it was real she might yell at him for and think he was faking the whole thing. Which would screw everything up for him. The blond wanted nothing to do with that even though he felt kind of odd at the moment.

A couple short moments after he touched her lips with his she kissed him back. This made the blond boy confused and kind of happy. Only a short second after she began kissing back he his bangs rub against his cheek. It tickled slightly but he showed no sign of noticing that sensation from the hair. Shortly after the girls arms found their way around his neck after releasing his bangs. The Third sqaud member then felt the kiss depended slightly. It surprised the blond slightly but he tried not to show it as put his hand gently on the girls leg.

Another thought of what else the girl could be expecting flashed through his mind. He then deiced that he was being paranoid and kissed the girl a little deeper.
Back to top Go down
Momo Hinamori~

Momo Hinamori~

PostSubject: Re: visiting an old friend (tag: Kira)   visiting an old friend (tag: Kira) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 7:05 pm

It was happening just like that. Momo almost couldn't believe that this was happening. She would have pinched herself to make sure that it wasn't fake but she didn't want to offend izuru by doing so.feeling his hand rest on her leg as he added a bit more pressure against her lips, as he did so, the young brunette could feel her back slightly press against the wall.his warm breath mixing slightly with her own. It was sweet.

At this point momo was completely assured that this wasn't some kind of fantasy that fate put into her head to torment her. That this was actually happening. That it was real not a dream. The lieutenant has never in the years that she had lived have felt so relieved.
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: visiting an old friend (tag: Kira)   visiting an old friend (tag: Kira) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 1:36 pm

As the two kissed some footsteps could be heard running past the door. Normally the blond would look to the door briefly , but he was occupied already. If something was going on he probably would be the last to know. But , there was probably nothing going on since it had been quiet lately. Which could not be a good thing , but there was nothing anyone could do unless something actually happened. As the blond kissed the girl he wondered what he should next. A short second later noticed slightly that the girl's back had been pressed against the wall lightly. It made the blond wonder for a second if it was his fault.

As the blue eyed boy thought about it more he realized how lost he was on what to do. It made him also wonder what Momo wanted. So, he then asked himself if he should stop kissing her asking her. As he thought about he picture how disappointed she would be. Izuru stopping kissing the girl briefly and looked at her wondering how to put in words what he was thinking. " Um Momo where were you expecting kissing to go? Do you want to you know?" he asked in a kind of confused tone while trying not to sound rude. As he spoke a small amount of still plagued his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Momo Hinamori~

Momo Hinamori~

PostSubject: Re: visiting an old friend (tag: Kira)   visiting an old friend (tag: Kira) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 1:57 pm

Momo felt izuru break the kiss and she backed up slightly giving the blond a little bit of space so he wouldn't feel overwhelmed. She then blushed a bit at his question not sure how to respond.I'm not sure how far I wanted the kiss to go...I guess I was just going to wait and see how far you wanted to take it. she replied softly in an honest tone with a light pink still lingering on her face.
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: visiting an old friend (tag: Kira)   visiting an old friend (tag: Kira) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 2:31 pm

Izuru looked down briefly for a second the looked at her again. her answer kind of relieved him slightly but , it also gave if alot to think about. Kira sigh slightly in frustration and started at her quietly for a couples seconds. " Oh I just thought I'd ask just to make sure" he said causally before putting his hands in his lap. The blond was kind of stumped at the moment as he tried to think of what he wanted. To be honest he had no clue because his feelings in this department were always very confusing for him.

The blond was beginning to become rather frustrated with his himself. " How do you feel about you know ? Do you love me that uh much?" he asked in a casual and calm tone before looking down at his lap. Kira was completely lost on the whole matter. So, he wondered what Momo felt about it. The blond then wondered if the kiss meant they were officially dating , if he should tell her he was Bisexual. He never told anyone before , but he supposed Momo should know something like that if she was his girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Momo Hinamori~

Momo Hinamori~

PostSubject: Re: visiting an old friend (tag: Kira)   visiting an old friend (tag: Kira) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 7:11 pm

"Oh I just thought I'd ask just to make sure" Momo then watched izuru's expression turn from relieved to fraustrated to deep in thought. Momo waited patiently for him to speak. Wanting to hear what he had to say. How do you feel about you know ? Do you love me that uh much?" Momo smiled a bit. yes I do love you enough to go as far as you want she answered in response. She then saw a slight nervous look cross his gaze. As if he wanted to tell her something but wasn't sure what to say.Momo knew what he probably wanted to say and said.is there something you want to tell me Kira-kun? she asked softly while brushing her bangs away from her face.
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: visiting an old friend (tag: Kira)   visiting an old friend (tag: Kira) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 3:07 pm

Kira let go a small sigh at the girls words and wondered the answer to himself. To be honest he wasn’t sure how far he wanted to go. Maybe they should just kiss again and see how far it goes on. And see were it takes them without thinking about it. The girl then asked him if there was something he wanted tell her. Izu sort of knew something along those lines were coming. Because Momo had gotten pretty good at reading his expression lately. So, she could usually tell when he was thinking hard about something. Or if something was on his mind that he was having a hard time getting out.

Since she had caught him he supposed he might as well tell her. Now he just hoped it would turn her off any. '' Well your my girlfriend now right?" He asked before taking a short pause." Well I suppose I got to tell you this then. Well.. Momo I might be Bi." He got in a calm tone before letting a go small sigh.” I hope your ok with that" his said in a calm tone hoping this wouldn’t turn into a large mess. Because he was really in the mood to deal with any bothersome messes right now. Of course he never really likes getting himself into big messes.
Back to top Go down
Momo Hinamori~

Momo Hinamori~

PostSubject: Re: visiting an old friend (tag: Kira)   visiting an old friend (tag: Kira) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 3:20 pm

As izuru told her this, momo moved a bit closer to him and gave him a light hug. She rested her head gently against his chest.[color=violet]of course I'm okay with you being bi Kira-kun, it won't change the fact that I love you [/color. She said softly with a gentle smile.Hinamori had a feeling that The blond was bi.since she once caught him checking out Lieutenant Hisagi. But momo never said anything about it.
Just to reassure him. Momo reached up and gave him a quick gentle kiss on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: visiting an old friend (tag: Kira)   visiting an old friend (tag: Kira) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:14 pm

When the girl hugged he hugged her back lightly as she laid her head on his chest. Kira was glad to hear the small brunette girl was ok with it. He was surprised that she was worried about temptations or something like that. But , of course Momo was never really judgmental about him. That was really her thing to judge someone for something stupid as that. So , he didn’t know why he was being so worried about it in the first place. After thinking he figured it was because some people would be judgmental. He didn’t know who , but he knew they were out there somewhere going about their lives.

Since the girl had been so good at reading his expression and feelings lately it made him think. he wondered if she had picked up on it slightly. he had tried to keep it under wraps as best as he could due to what others would think. But , what was crafty like and if she did know she probably would tell him because she wanted him to say it. A short second later the kawaii little girl kissed his lips gentle. He looked at her for moment and deiced to give her a kiss back.
Back to top Go down
Momo Hinamori~

Momo Hinamori~

PostSubject: Re: visiting an old friend (tag: Kira)   visiting an old friend (tag: Kira) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 8:55 pm

As he kissed her back momo smiled a bit and broke the kiss for a moment to ask.so what do you want to do now Kira-kun? the brunette gave the third squad lieutenant a smile as she waited for his response.

(sorry short post x.x)
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: visiting an old friend (tag: Kira)   visiting an old friend (tag: Kira) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:05 pm

Izuru felt the girl return kiss , but she soon broke the kiss and looked at him. She then asked him what he wanted to do next. Kira remained silence and tried to think of something. A short second later he looked to the clock to check the time. It read seven o'clock so, it was to late for dinner or lunch. Kira then let go a small and looked back at her. Before closing his briefly to see if that would help him think. Something finally came to his mind , but he wondered if it sounded odd. Opening his eyes again his deiced to try it. After all it was getting dark outside anyway , so it seemed kind of logical sort of.

" You want to hang out in my room? You can sleep over if you want." He asked the small brunette girl in a calm tone. One his face there was some sort of unsure expression. Kira waited patiently for her answer. Before getting up off the couch that they were sitting on. The couch was beginning to dip a little so he wondered if there was something wrong with it. Whatever it was it had given a small amount of brief lower back pain. Ignoring the pain he held his hand out to Momo to help her up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: visiting an old friend (tag: Kira)   visiting an old friend (tag: Kira) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

visiting an old friend (tag: Kira)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next