Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

visiting an old friend (tag: Kira)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Momo Hinamori~

Momo Hinamori~

visiting an old friend (tag: Kira) Empty
PostSubject: visiting an old friend (tag: Kira)   visiting an old friend (tag: Kira) EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 3:21 pm

walking past the other divisions counting each one mentally. the young lieutenant sighed in content as the warm sunlight fell against her back. Wearing her usual shinigami uniform with her lieutenant's badge strapped to her arm,and her hair pulled up in its usual bun with her bangs hanging over her warm brown eyes. Hinamori had finished her assignments early and hoped that she could meet up with some of her friends but she didn't have much luck. Renji was off training somewhere, Rangiku was shopping in the world of the living, Toshiro was missing, and Shuhei was off on some mission. Stopping right outside the third division barracks one person came to mind.Izuru kira... its been awhile since she last spoke to him and she wondered how he was doing. blushing slightly she walked up to the door of third division's lieutenant's office. she gently knocked three times and asked.Hello? Izuru are you there? Momo called in a gentle tone but load enough for him to hear. She then stood there patiently and waited for her friend's response.
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: visiting an old friend (tag: Kira)   visiting an old friend (tag: Kira) EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 5:45 pm

Kira was sitting at his desk getting some last minute paper work done. Most of it was due tomorrow so he was getting it done now. Looking at the stack he let go a small looking at the two papers that remained. Keeping a straight expression as his face he picked up on and them and began writing on it. He wrote: Mission report 27 from seat 4 and 7 of squad three. Mission to the world of the living. To take care of to hollows attacking kids near the water. Status mission success. After writing he added it to the stack and picked up the last one just as foot steps could be heard coming up the hallway. On the final paper he wrote in his neat hand writing : Mission 677 mission to huceo mundo assign to the 3rd seat of squad three and squad five. Backup was requested in their last transmission. Letting go a sigh he placed it in the pile of the finished ones.

Just as there was a three loud knocks on the surface of his door . That were followed by a small familiar squeaky voice asking if he was there. Kira stared at the door for a short second before getting up from his chair. After pushing in his chair and putting his writing utensil down he walked over to the door and gently opened it. In front of him stood his long time friend Hinamori Momo who had not seen in weeks. Because of how busy most of the squad seemed to be lately. Kira personally had alot of paper work this week that he was glad to be done with for today. "Hello Momo" he said in the usually tone that he said her name.
Back to top Go down
Momo Hinamori~

Momo Hinamori~

PostSubject: Re: visiting an old friend (tag: Kira)   visiting an old friend (tag: Kira) EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 5:52 pm

Hinamori slightly stepped back as the door opened to reveal her friend standing there. She slightly looked up and smiled at him kindly.Hi Izuru-chan how have you been? She asked as she notices the pile of paper work on his desk in the corner of her eye so he's been just as busy as i've been.. she thought. brushing her bangs out of her eyes she waited for his response before she said anything else.
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: visiting an old friend (tag: Kira)   visiting an old friend (tag: Kira) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 3:52 am

Kira was happy to see Momo in a good mood today. He was also glad to see she wasn't thinking about captain Aizen right now. At least that was it appeared on the outside right now. To answer the girl's question about how he was. For one thing he was kind of bored because of all the paper work. But he wasn't going to bore her with complaining about stuff she already knew. He knew she probably had alot of paper work she had to get done to. So, she could defiantly feel his stress after she was done with a stack of the stuff. Since she was here he assumed that she had finished all her reports for the day also.

Unless she was putting of some of it to later because of the amount. But he doubted it because Momo wasn't one to put off stuff. " I'm good Momo how bout you? "he asked the kawaii little brunette girl in a calm tone. Before stepping aside slightly so there was enough room for her to calm. Because it was kind of odd to talk in the hallway. In his office the could sit and talk and he could probably put on some tea. " Why don't you come in Momo" he said in the same tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
Momo Hinamori~

Momo Hinamori~

PostSubject: Re: visiting an old friend (tag: Kira)   visiting an old friend (tag: Kira) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:08 am

Momo smiled and stepped inside his office,that's great to hear izuru i'm glad that you're well and as for me i'm in a good mood today thanks for asking, i got most of my work for squad four done for today and let me tell you it was quite boring Momo said with a slight laugh. She looked at the blond lieutenant and noticed how stressed he was lately especially since word has it captain ichimaru was alive and on the loose. She could relate to izuru's pain in losing a captain....

(flashback to the day aizen was "murdered.")

Momo was looking around for Aizen hoping to apologize for sleeping in late when she suddenly felt a drop of blood hit her cheek. slowly looking up she saw her captain impaled to a wall. Momo let out a loud scream. making lieutenant iba,rangiku,shuhei,and izuru to run to her aid.loking up they all gasped at what she saw.Tears fell down momo's face as she slowly stepped forward to her beloved captain's corpse.c-captain..aizen sama...no not being able to take it anymore, she bit her lip and cried out letting her anger and sadness go.CAPTAIN AIZEN!! she fell to her knees and started to cry miserably .she then heard a familiar voice ask Now whats with all the ruckus so early in the mornin Momo gasped and every one turned around to see captain ichimaru standing there with a slight smile on his face.uh oh this here is a serious incident, eh? Momo looked at captain ichimaru and Toshiro's warning rang in her ears.be careful..be careful of the 3rd squad...especially when aizen goes out walking alone.. Momo looked at Captain ichimaru's usual smirk. And anger boiled inside her. Her brown eyes filled with hate.she yelled at Ichimaru WAS IT YOU?! she ran at him unsheathing her blade ready to strike that smirk off the fox faced captain when *CLASH!* she blade made impact with Izuru defending his captain his blue eyes sparked with slight anger at how she had just tried to strike his captain.disbelief filled her eyes at what izuru had just done. trying to get her blade loose she asked with more tears in her eyes.Kira-kun..why? Izuru looked at her his expression unchanging.i am the lieutenant of squad three no matter what reason i won't permit anyone to point a sword at the captain Momo's gaze became frustrated and when she saw Ichimaru walk away.Momo tried to run after him only to be once again stopped by izuru who wouldn't move an inch. i'm begging you,get out of the way,kira-kun! sorry but i can't do that momo cried out move...MOVE!! STOP Don't you hear me telling you to MOVE?!don't you hear me telling you to stop?!Momo clentched her teeth angrily and she raised her blade.SNAP! TOBIUME! she glowed a bright pinkish red and rose petals moved as her blade transformed she pointed her blade at izuru and a fire ball exploded around them.catching everyone except the leaving captain in surprise.Kira was blasted back and he gasped.he begame angry with her,releasing your zanpackuto in a place like this how irresponsible! Momo panted a bit keeping her gaze on izuru as he got up and said.do you even realize what you're doing? don't confuse private matters with public ones,lieutenant hinamori!to prove her point she aimed another fire ball this time at the wall near ichimaru.i see, in that case i have no choice but to treat you as an enemy izuru jumped in the air and yelled,Raise your head Wabisuke! his katana became a long hook.and as he was about to bring his blade down on hinamori's Toshiro appeared separating them from each other. don't either of you move a muscle the white haired captain said in a calm tone.T-toshiro-kun... arrest them both! Rangiku put momo in a head lock as iba grabbed her arm and hisagi grabbed izuru from behind, grabbing his arm and shirt. Izuru lightly gasped.Toshiro-kun! momo said in exasperation.Momo is this the time to be crossing swords with one another? Toshiro said cutting her off.Shouldn't our first priority be taking aizen down from there? silence struck everyone including the sobbing hinamori. i'll make a report to the captain commander put these two in detention take them away.momo looked sadly at the corpse of aizen and gave ichimaru a dirty look. she then closed her eyes and turned her head away from his cruel smirk...

(end of flash back)

Momo bit her lip at the memory, now that she thought about it she never got the chance to apologize to Izuru. She decided not to bring up the subject thinking that it would only make izuru more tense. She would wait till the right time before she apologized. She now knew the truth that aizen was evil and didn't deserve her praise so these days she never even thought about crying over him. Momo then gave izuru a weak smile and waited to see what he would say.
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: visiting an old friend (tag: Kira)   visiting an old friend (tag: Kira) EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 1:23 pm

Kira shut the door behind the little brunette girl after she was fully in the office. He then walked over his desk and took a seat. The blond vice captain was glad to her that Momo was in a good mood today. The small girl also informed about all the paper she had too. Which he meant he wasn’t alone on the load of paper that seemed to be popping up lately. She also added that it was quite boring which was totally true. Izuru didn’t think paper was fun either but he knew it was something that had to be done. Because it was an important thing that kept the squads running. Paper work told each squad what was going on in other squads. It could also be a source of news between the squads. If there wasn’t any it would be really hard to keep track of things happening around the soul society.

" That’s good to hear Momo" he replied referring to the part about her being in a good mood. Kira watched the petite vice captain in silence for a couple moments. He then noticed she had bit her lip. Secondly she had given him a smile that was weaker than the one given to him only a short couple seconds earlier. This signaled in the blond's had that something was probably bother her or she was thinking of something. That was making her feel uneasy or a upset to the point where she did want to talk about. So , she was fake smiling just to hide it from others. " You ok Momo you seem to have something on your mind? " he said figuring he'd make sure she was alright just in case.
Back to top Go down
Momo Hinamori~

Momo Hinamori~

PostSubject: Re: visiting an old friend (tag: Kira)   visiting an old friend (tag: Kira) EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 2:26 pm

Momo sighed softly, she couldn't hide anything from izuru not in the past and not even now. nothing I-I just remembered something.....I-I never had apologized to you about thetime I attacked you to get to...captain ichimaru.. a tear slightly formed in the corner of her eye.and I'm sorry that I did that to you I shouldn't have raised my sword against you I hope you can forgive me.. momo whispered while looking down to hide her tears. She bit her lip down hard till it slightly bled.
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: visiting an old friend (tag: Kira)   visiting an old friend (tag: Kira) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:15 am

Kira raised his zig zagged eyebrow slightly when the girl finally reveled to him what she was thinking about. He was surprised that she still felt about that day. Even though she now knew that it was not her fault. Because the whole thing was later found out to be a part of her ex captains big plot. Kira had not really thought about that event for a while. Nor did he ever apologize to the little brunette for it in person. In his cell he did sit in the corner and beat him self up about it thought. Many times he had told himself how horrible he was for raising his sword to her like that. He eventually stopped but that was only because he had heard a noise that happen to be Captain Ichimaru coming to get him.

Kira sighed softly and got up of the desk before walking over to the small girl. " Its ok Momo I forgive you. Its wasn’t your fault." He said calmly to her before looking to the ground briefly. A short second later he looked back up at her. Figuring he should say sorry to her as well. Not in the way he did in his cell when he was alone straight jacketed like a crazy person. But in a calm and collected way so she would think he was a big emo. He has already had that pointed out ito him once before by an enemy ,so he didn’t need to hear it again. " I’m sorry too Momo it was stupid of me to do that as well" he finally said to her in the same calm tone.
Back to top Go down
Momo Hinamori~

Momo Hinamori~

PostSubject: Re: visiting an old friend (tag: Kira)   visiting an old friend (tag: Kira) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:41 am

Momo heard him apologize and she rose from her chair,no don't apologize to me Kira-kun you did nothing wrong I heard that you have beat yourself up about it and I'm sorry that I made you feel like thatWatching him seem so calm and collected made her wonder who was the person that changed the open hearted Kira she knew in the academy to this emotionless and calm Empty shell of a man. Momo bit her lip then steps forward wrapping her arms gently around his waist, hugging him gently.not saying anything but just hoping that her hug was enough to put at least some emotion into her friend. Tears flowed down her cheeks as she saw the smiling Kira in her memories vanish she wanted him to smile again. To show just a bit of life that he once brought.
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: visiting an old friend (tag: Kira)   visiting an old friend (tag: Kira) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 2:03 pm

Kira blinked a couple times at the small brunette girl when she rose from her chair. She then told him that he did not need to apologize to her for the event. The girl also informed him that she had known that he had beaten himself up for it. And then she said that she was sorry for doing that to him. Kira remained silent not really sure how to respond to that. He personally thought that he should be apologizing too. But he did not want to start an argument between the two of them. The girl in front of him remained quiet for a couple moments after her small outburst. But suddenly after biting her lip she took a step toward him. Before putting her arms around his waist to give him a hug.

Kira remain still for a couple moment because he was surprised by the hug. But only a short second later he returned the girls hug. He then rested his chin on the top of her head gently. The blond could feel a slight amount of wetness on his shirt. So, he figured that brunette in his arm must have started crying. Because of the little out burst she had or something else entirely but, whatever was she was pretty broken up about it. " Its ok Momo.. I’m here" he said in a calm tone as he rubbed her back gently. As an attempt to calm her down a bit because he had seen her cry enough over years. And the small girl really needed to have some happy moments come her way instead of sad ones. The blond didn’t know how to do that but , he had to start somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Momo Hinamori~

Momo Hinamori~

PostSubject: Re: visiting an old friend (tag: Kira)   visiting an old friend (tag: Kira) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 4:56 am

Momo felt izuru hug back and try to calm her down. She sighed softly,the past was the past.She didn't think that izuru would go back to his former self after all that happened.Even Tobiume scolded her time to time for being so naive. Time to get your head out of the clouds Hinamori-san ever since fox face left he's been like this what makes you think you- shut up Tobiume.....just keep quiet. Momo told her zanpackuto spirit mentally. She sighed again and let Izuru go she slumped back down on the seat and wrapped her arms around her knees,resting her chin on her arms. she wiped the tears out of her eyes and sighed again this time with a weak smile.thanks izuru.... she murmured silently while silence filled the room. she wasn't sure if it was an uncomfortable one or not. *sigh* Hinamori stop beating yourself up about how he is i doubt its your fault so quit with the drama its giving me a headache.... Momo didn't respond to her Zanpackuto spirit's complaint. she simply waited for Izuru to break the silence...
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: visiting an old friend (tag: Kira)   visiting an old friend (tag: Kira) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 4:03 am

Kira blinked a couple times when the girl let go of him. A small amount of pink the rose across his cheeks lightly. Biting his lip slightly he walked over to the chair where the girl was sitting. And took a seat by her side just as she thanked him for the hug. He then looked to the ground briefly wondering what to say to the small girl. He had asked he if she was alright many times so he did not want to sound like a broken record. Kira then go a long sigh and looked up at her again. Figuring he better respond to the thank she had given him first and for most. " Your Welcome Momo" he said in the calm tone. As a small bird flew by the office window and then disappeared.

The blond picked his brains for more ideas of what to say next. He then looked to the girls seating position and sighed. Slowly he lifted his hand to put it on hers." Why are you sitting like that? Momo um what ever its is its gonna be alright." He said in unsure tone as attempt to comfort. He really wasn't good at these sort of things , but she was his friend he had to help. The blond knew he looked odd doing the thing he was about to do next. But the he had to try it for the sad little girl sitting in front of him no matter how awkward it looked. Briefly the blond gave the girl a small smile. That faded away only a short five seconds later. The blond bit his lip after doing it and hoped it would make her feel better.
Back to top Go down
Momo Hinamori~

Momo Hinamori~

PostSubject: Re: visiting an old friend (tag: Kira)   visiting an old friend (tag: Kira) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:02 pm

Momo noticed a blush appear on izuru's face and felt her cheeks turn a light rose color.when his hand held on to hers she gave it a light squeeze.Watching a light smile appear on his face made her feel warm. She smiled back at him. thank you Izuru-kun and you know..A slight smile and another blush appeared on her face as she spoke.you should smile more often....it's cuteShe continued softly.

(sorry short post)
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: visiting an old friend (tag: Kira)   visiting an old friend (tag: Kira) EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 4:36 am

The blond looked down at the young girl's hand when he she gave his hand a light squeeze. The girl then thanked him once more before saying that he knew. The blond wondered what she meant about him knowing something. He thought about asking but decided to avoid so he wouldn’t seem noise or broken record. He deiced to just go along with it and pretend that he actually knew. The vice captain then wondered if it had anything to do with him smiling briefly to her. She did seemed alot more pink in the cheeks and happier since he had attempt a smile. so, Kira figured that must be what she had meant by it. If it wasn’t then he had no clue what she was talking about. Even though he had figured he had gotten it right he deiced not to ask her to confirm it.

Kira noticed another smile and blush appear across the girls face. Before she told him that he should smile more often followed by telling him that it was cute. Kira blinked a couple times when she said that and then a bright red blush appeared across his pale cheeks. The blond was silent for a couple moments because he was surprised to her such a thing come from the brunette girls mouth. The blond vice captain never knew that his best friend thought of him in that light. " Um thanks Momo...um your look pretty good when you smile too" he got out before attempting another soft smile seeing she thought it was so cute on him. A deeper blush also appeared across his cheeks after speaking. Izu was lost for what to do next and then wondered what was happening to the two of them. He then wondered if something more than friendship was forming here today.
Back to top Go down
Momo Hinamori~

Momo Hinamori~

PostSubject: Re: visiting an old friend (tag: Kira)   visiting an old friend (tag: Kira) EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 11:02 am

Momo let a silence break out between the two.then she let go of Izuru's hand i'm sorry Kira-kun i'm acting pretty weird to you am i? she said while blushing and laughing nervously and running her fingers through her hair. she then cleared her throat slightly as she remembered something.by the way,Kira-kun i'm getting a promotion...i'm going to be the new Captain of squad five started next week and i'm kind of nervous...she admitted while brushing her bangs out of her eyes and she laughed slightlycan you imagine me of all people as a Captain? i bet no one's going to take me seriously. she then smirked lightly,i'm going to end up sounding like Toshiro-kun after a few weeks.. "thats Captain Hinamori to you" she mimicked toshiro in a teasing tone.
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: visiting an old friend (tag: Kira)   visiting an old friend (tag: Kira) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:39 pm

Izuru blinked a couple times when the girl let go of his hand after a short silence. She seemed to think she was acting weird some how. The blond had to admit that she was acting a little different. But he didn’t think it was a bad thing that she was acting that way. He actually didn’t mind the little moment. " Its ok Momo... you weren’t acting weird." he lied with one his quick and brief smiles. Normally he wouldn’t smile after any sentence but momo seemed to like so thus the reason he did so. The small girl then told him that she had been promoted to captain of squad five. Kira felt slightly disappointed in himself at the girls good fortune. He had recently achieved bankai , but still he had not become captain yet when his friend did.

He then wondered if that meant that Momo had achieved bankai as well. Which led to him wondering what her bankai could be. " Thanks great Momo" he said in his usual come tone. " I’m sure you'll do fine" he continued in the same tone. Next the girl tried to make a joke how she would end up sounding like her brother. When she corrected people for not calling her captain hinamori. Kira wasn’t sure how to respond to that. " It will take some time but I’m sure they will momo. Don't worry" he said in a serious tone as he wondered if it was ok to touch her hand to comfort her. From the words before he deiced not to and looked away from her hand and looked back at her face.
Back to top Go down
Momo Hinamori~

Momo Hinamori~

PostSubject: Re: visiting an old friend (tag: Kira)   visiting an old friend (tag: Kira) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 1:03 pm

Momo saw Izuru look a little bit disappointed and her smile dropped.don't be upset kira-kun.....i shouldn't call it a promotion actually she held his hand gently and smiled.Captain Shuzunami left....i was the only suitable choice for being the next captain of squad five so its more like there wasn't any other options left but me promotion if anything. she said trying to comfort him. she gave him a weak smile.you might become captain of the third squad though, i hear Yuuri-sama might have a special promotion herself Momo said with a cheerful smile.it will also be my first meeting as a Captain...i'm kinda nervous actually she said while brushing her bangs out of her face lightly.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: visiting an old friend (tag: Kira)   visiting an old friend (tag: Kira) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 1:11 pm

"Am i interuptting something?", a all to familiar female voice sounded from the door. A woman with long untied white hair, darkblue strong eyes and pale skin, was standing in the doorway, looking at them with a little smile. She was wearing the standard shinigami robe, a darkblue ribbon around her waist to hold her zanpaktou, and a white captain haori with the 3th division`s kanji and symbol on the back.

"I have heard from my division members they had seen the 5th division captain pass by..i was gonna drop by to get todays reports, and look for you, but im glad i didnt have you", Yuuri said, looking down at Hinamori. Kira was around a head taller than yuuri, but yuuri was a head taller than Hinamori. "Im glad to see you two finaly are beggining to get togeder...only took you 10 years to tell Hinamori-chan about your crush on you", she said with yet anthoder smile, patting him on the back. "Special Promotion you say?", she said after that, looking down at hinamori with a raised eyebrow. "its just rumors Hinamori-chan...me as captain commander?..you know i cant leave little Kira-kun by himself", she joked, ruffling his hair slightly.
Back to top Go down
Momo Hinamori~

Momo Hinamori~

PostSubject: Re: visiting an old friend (tag: Kira)   visiting an old friend (tag: Kira) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 1:30 pm

Momo suddenly heard Yuuri walk inside izuru's office and say "Am i interuptting something?' Momo blushed a light pink and said.N-no Yuuri-sama Kira-kun and i where um just talking. she said in a slight shy tone. her hand still holding on to Izuru's. she didn't see a reason to let go just yet.Im glad to see you two finaly are beggining to get togeder...only took you 10 years to tell Hinamori-chan about your crush on you"Momo Blushed at this and stood there in silence. was that true? she decided to ask Izuru about it later when they where alone again. Momo laughed and smiled at Yuuri as she questioned about herself being the Captain commander.i know you wouldn't leave Kira-kun but think of it Yuuri you have just what it takes to be the Captain commander, you're wise,fair,strong,serious when things get tough and you take out enemies that dare to come your way, who could be more fit for the job?
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: visiting an old friend (tag: Kira)   visiting an old friend (tag: Kira) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 1:50 pm

Kira looked to momo's hand briefly when she grabbed it to comfort him. She then went on to tell him not to look so disappointed about her promotion. She knew him all to well. She then explained about the pervious squad captain followed by something about him becoming a captain. Kira wished that could be true , but he had heard the rumors momo had heard. Finally the small girl talked about being nervous for her first captain's meeting. " Thanks Momo, and Im sure you'll be alright. I think you just stand there most of the time anyway.’ He told her in a calm tone as the door opened.

His captain then entered the office asking if she had interrupted anything. The white haired captains words after her explanation to why she was there put some red across his cheeks. Kira looked to Momo after the captain spoke to see her reaction on this. Crush? Together? the blond repeated to himself. The small seemed to have the quick response that they were just talking. Even though she said that she kept her grip on his hand, Kira made a face in his thoughts at his captain next words. " Uh ill be fine Yuuri san you should take it Momo is right." he told her in calm tone that sounded like he was choked up about something previously. Still a read a was spread across his pale cheeks.

Last edited by Izuru Kira on Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited to fit momo's last post a bit in the second paragraph.)
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: visiting an old friend (tag: Kira)   visiting an old friend (tag: Kira) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:02 am

Yuuri let out a little sigh, befor removing her hand from Kira`s blond hair. "I became a captain 3 weeks ago...its not that im worried over Kira-kun cant handle it, its just that it would feel like i was leaving the division in the crossfire...ive been in this division for 70 years, almost all my Shinigami life..seen it fall, seen it rise..ive always protected it...i dont think i can handle the pressure of watching over all of soul soceity...besides..".

She placed a hand onto the handle of her zanpaktou, looking at them both again, since she had been speaking to Hinamori befor. "Seihoshi is unsure what we should do...yes i know it might seem crazy to talk like a zanpaktou was a person....but Seihoshi is the only reason ive gotten this long..if it hadent been for him..who knows...i most likey would had ended up following Gin-sama into the darkenss..". Yuuri did know he was still alive, Kira had arranged a secret meeting between himself, Yuuri and Gin around a week ago. BUt she still refused to belive he was one of them.
Back to top Go down
Momo Hinamori~

Momo Hinamori~

PostSubject: Re: visiting an old friend (tag: Kira)   visiting an old friend (tag: Kira) EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:28 am

Momo looked at Yuuri and hugged her a bit,i understand Yuuri-sama and its not crazy that you get along with your zanapckuto spirit as if it where a person believe me i know that zanpackuto spirits are kinda like people Tobiume won't let me forget that fact Momo said teasingly while lightly patting her katana as Tobiume grumbled damn right Momo smiled again at Yuuri.well whatever you and Seihoshi decide i bet it'll be for the best so i dont think anyone would be angry with you so no worries she said reassuringly while adding.though i strongly believe you would make a great Captain commander Momo let go of Yuuri and stepped back with a gentle smile remaining on her face.she looked at Izuru's blushing face and she asked.are you alright Kira-kun?
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: visiting an old friend (tag: Kira)   visiting an old friend (tag: Kira) EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 1:45 pm

Kira listen to the girls speak in silence letting both of them talk. He understood where his current captain was coming from. Not with the zanpaktou thing because wabisuke was really a big chatter box. He did have a strong relationship with him since achieving bankai. But chain rattling wasn’t actually the best response to cheer you up when you were down. The part he did understand was the leaving the squad after so many years thing. But his knew Momo was right in what she said to the white haired women also. The white haired women would defiantly be right for the job of head captain. Even though she liked breaks she was usually good at getting work done. So , Kira could see her getting the head captains work done on time with ease. But he wasn't going press it anymore instead he'd let Momo handle it.

After speaking to the captain about zanpaktou's Momo turned to look at Kira. And asked him if he was alright. Kira was slightly confused by her words and thought about it for a moment. Before remembering that he had been blushing previously. Which meant he had on a slight blush that was still visible. " Yeah I’m fine. " he said trying to sound as calm as possible without sounding rude or defensive.. The blond was blushing for a reason , but he was about to share it out loud with the white haired captain there. If it happened to come out later then it would like it was destined to. But not was not the right time so they blond kept his mouth shut.
Back to top Go down
Momo Hinamori~

Momo Hinamori~

PostSubject: Re: visiting an old friend (tag: Kira)   visiting an old friend (tag: Kira) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 2:08 pm

Momo smiled at izuru thats good... she said while giving him a look that said do you want to talk about it now or later? she knew he had something to say. so she waited for Yuuri's response while keeping her gaze slightly focused on izuru.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: visiting an old friend (tag: Kira)   visiting an old friend (tag: Kira) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 2:27 pm

(thanks for destroying the posting order Hinamori, next time pm me insteed of this...)

Yuuri let out a little sigh as she slung her arm around the taller Kira`s neck, dragging him down to her eye-level. "Kira-kun, if i get chosen to become the new captain commander, you will be the one taking over this division...we cannot have you blush like a shy school boy in front of your fellow captain...", she said, with a little smink appearing over her face. Hinamori could see that Yuuri wasent trying to score Kira or such, the two of them acted like a brother and sister.

Yuuri then took a hold of his hand, still holding his head, and looked at Hinamori. "As a captain you should spot flaws like this and help the person come to terms with their emotions...oh and by the way..", she said, holding Kira`s head closer against her neck, knowing she was suffercating him slightly. "..If you at any point calls me Reikou-dono, Yuuri-dono, or just Yuuri-sama, i will demote you to 9th seat of the 4th division..its Yuuri-san, baka". Finaly, she let go of him, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: visiting an old friend (tag: Kira)   visiting an old friend (tag: Kira) Empty

Back to top Go down

visiting an old friend (tag: Kira)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next