Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Visiting the office of an old friend..(Hinamori)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

Visiting the office of an old friend..(Hinamori) Empty
PostSubject: Visiting the office of an old friend..(Hinamori)   Visiting the office of an old friend..(Hinamori) EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 5:19 pm

...it seemed like a distant memory. It had been over two years since most of the espada was killed, along with Aizen and Tousen..over two years since the captain commander died. His death had brought sorrow to all of soul society, mostly to Shunsui and Ukitake, whom had seen him like their teacher and father figure. The division`s had gotten new captains, the seireitei had been rebuild many months ago and shinigami had resumed their everlasting battle against the hollows. There haden`t been much word from the espada, nor reports about any activities from them, it seemed like a peaceful time finaly would come. However, a few weeks ago, Ichimaru Gin had appeared in the new captain commander`s office, carrying a half-dead Nemu who had been send out to gather information on the bounts. Apparently the captain commander had visited Gin the same night that he had disappeared, but the evidence of hollow reaitsu in his cell had proven that the captain commander didn`t help him escape. The captain commander had followed after him in secret to huecho mundo, attempting to get him back by herself. Ukitake had followed, along with a small squad from the first division. They had found the captain commander stabbed through the chest, with no trace of Gin any were. The odd thing about the wound was that it haden`t hit any organs or blood veins, something that could´t have been pure luck. The captain commander had quickly recovered from the injury, but everyone who had known her from before Gin´s betrayal knew something had been troubling her ever since.

Speaking of the captain commander, she was currently walking down the main hallway in the fifth division barracks, heading towards the office of the captain. Her name was Reikou Yuuri, a woman who had spend over forty years as the third seat in the third division, and also had a past in the fourth division, she had been selected as captain for around a month before getting promoted as captain commander. If you knew her from when she was younger and looked at her now, it was hard to believe she was the same. She had pale skin, thigh long white hair, strong blue eyes, a slender build and a burst that could compare to Matsumoto Rangiku`s. She was wearing a standard sleeves shinigami attire, flat wooden sandals and white socks. A dark blue obi was tied around her waist to keep the uniform in place and hold her zanpaktou at her right hip. Finally, she was wearing a white captain haori with the first division`s kanji and symbol on it, indicating her rank.

...It feels all weird to be standing in front of this door again.... Yuuri lifted her gaze abit and looked at the door to the fifth division`s captain office. Yuuri haden`t spoken alone with Hinamori for almost a year..she had been busy keeping the third division together with Kira, as well as helping him train his bankai. The girl had gotten stronger, but as many, Yuuri was worried about her emotional state..sure she was smiling as usual and even went to drink some sake now and then when invited..but no one knew if she had finaly gotten over Aizen or if it was just a facade. Yuuri lifted her hand one more and knocked onto the door, sliding it to the side softly.

"Hinamori-san, are you in here?".
Back to top Go down
Momo Hinamori~

Momo Hinamori~

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the office of an old friend..(Hinamori)   Visiting the office of an old friend..(Hinamori) EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 6:19 pm

"Hinamori-san, are you in here?". Momo had felt the presence of the captain commander approaching her doorstep before she even knocked. .Yes,I'm present,come on in Yuuri-San! the new captain called out in a cheerful tone. most would be nervous if the captain commander walked into their division quarters.but not the former lieutenant. momo had knew yuuri since she herself was in the academy. momo thought of yuuri as her best friend and the older sister that she never had. momo finished her paper work then set it off to the side.

She then sat up from her seat and walked over to the door as Yuuri walked in. Momo grinned. well yuuri-San it's been awhile since the last time we talked, how are you? she gave the white haired captain commander a gentle hug before releasing her and stepping a foot back to give her some room. Over the few years. Momo had trained very hard. Momo had also gone through a few changes as well. Momo had grown a good two inches. Her raven hair had also increased in length, slightly going down her shoulders. It was too long to be kept in a bun so she usually left it loose or in a ponytail. Her bangs framed her face, a few strands slightly falling over her large brown eyes. Due to non stop training. Momo's body was well toned and it seemed to grow more of a figure. It was not as shaped as yuuri or rangiku but she didn't mind. Even her flat chest seemed to develop a bit in size as well into a deceant C cup. Momo had tobiume strapped to her side which was slightly hidden by her captain's haori.

Ever since the war with Aizen passed. She was actually much better. She trained a lot harder and even managed to. Acheive and master her bankai with the help of yuuri and izuru. She had even got over Aizen. Though she had to admit, she did still feel upset now and then whenever aizen was mentioned but despite that it wasn't a big deal to her anymore. Also due to the troubles that have been accuring in the world of the living. There really wasn't much time on fussing over the past. Momo brushed a strand of hair out of her eye and aptiently waited for yuuri's response.

Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the office of an old friend..(Hinamori)   Visiting the office of an old friend..(Hinamori) EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 6:44 pm

As Yuuri entered the door, she was greeted by a big, warm hug from the slightly lower captain. Even through Yuuri was the one who had matured most in body over the years, she had only grown to a height of 5.8, making all the male captains be a head taller than her, while Soifon and Unohana was around her height. It wasen`t unusual for female shinigami to be lower than the male once, a prime example of that being Kuchiki Rukia and Yachiru, who was the smallest shinigami to date. Yuuri returned the cheerful hug for a moment before letting go, having a small smile across her slightly parted lips.

"My, my...a hug and all...i would wish more captains were like you, its gotten hard to get people to call me by my first because of my rank..". It was known by most that Yuuri hated being refereed to by her last name, she had hated formalities ever since she became a shinigami, insisting for all to call her by her first name until they agreed to it. Even through she hated them herself, she used honorifics and such when she spoke to or about the people, she respected if they didn`t want to be called by first name. At captain meetings or any other official thing, she would refer to high ranking people by their last name and rank...in private it was mostly first name, especially with the older captains since she had known them for years.

With a light sigh she looked around the office, noticing not much had changed in the basic design. ...the only thing that`s different about this room is that Aizen isen`t smiling warmly, offering a cup of tea while he looks at you from behind the desk with finished paperwork..". Even through Yuuri haden`t been so close to Aizen as Hinamori, she had worked together with him on serval occasions. Back when she was a third seat, Gin had in the start taken care of her bankai training together with Kira, but since her`s was kido based type, she could`t train with Kira, who`s zanpaktou was a close combat type. Yuuri had taken courage and began to ask in the different division`s if anyone was willing to help her in her bankai training. Only a few days went by before Ukitake and Aizen approached her, saying they were willing to help her. Why Aizen had agreed to it was something was a mystery to her, but she assumed that Gin had asked him to do it..after all, the two of them seemed to be nice friends back then...

"Ah, gomen gomen..i spaced out for a moment..", she said in a light laughter, looking down at Hinamori again, who only was a few inches shorter. "It has been awhile, hasen`t it? I`m doing fine...as fine as anyone could with all the paperwork and meetings i have to attend...i also have to check up on Kira-kun now and then, he is still all nervous about being a captain...guess not all are quick to adapt to the change.."". Yuuri and Kira had gotten to know each other during her years in the fourth division, they were both transferd into the third division on the same time, him as a lieutenant and her as a third seat. Together with Gin, they had been a amusing and strong trio for many years that had been leading the third division into its glory years...the betrayal of Gin got the two of them closer, but they both knew it would`t turn into a love relationship. Why they knew that, they could`t answer on..in Yuuri`s eyes, Kira had always been right beside her, ready to guard her back in thick and thin...kinda like a brother you could say.
Back to top Go down
Momo Hinamori~

Momo Hinamori~

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the office of an old friend..(Hinamori)   Visiting the office of an old friend..(Hinamori) EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 7:22 pm

"My, my...a hug and all...i would wish more captains were like you, its gotten hard to get people to call me by my first because of my rank..". Momo laughed.yuuri-San you could be the ruler of the universe and I'd still give you a hug she replied jokingly. Momo remembered when she was in the academy and when she first met yuuri who had just become a seated officer at the time. Momo couldn't help but giggle slightly as yuuri scolded her by using honorifics. Since then they've been like sisters. besides I understand how you feel...I hate being refferred to Hinamori taichou all the time, haha I sound like the opposite of what Toshiro would say momo then made the best toshiro expression she could and wagged a finger at yuuri.what did I tell you about calling me taichou?! it's momo-san to you! momo said in an almost perfect imitation of hitsugaya. It's been awhile since she did so. But no matter what it always seemed to amuse yuuri and the others but it would end up annoying toshiro .even izuru laughed which is saying a lot. Momo looked at the captain commander. She wondered how yuuri and izuru were doing. Hinamori knew very well that she wasn't the only one that was wounded with gin and aizen's betrayel. If anything Momo was a bit angered at gin for hurting Rangiku, Yuuri and izuru emotionally. Did he not realize how much he affected them? Especially izuru and yuuri. Momo shook her head off it. She wouldn't ask about it unless yuuri wished to talk about it. Until then, shed much rather talk about something else..

"Ah, gomen gomen..i spaced out for a moment" momo smiled.oh it's alright yuuri-san I think I kind of spaced out too she said while smirking slightly at her own actions. Momo wondered if yuuri was thinking about how things were back then...

"It has been awhile, hasen`t it? I`m doing fine...as fine as anyone could with all the paperwork and meetings i have to attend...i also have to check up on Kira-kun now and then, he is still all nervous about being a captain...guess not all are quick to adapt to the change" Momo sighed.
tell me about it, the meetings are not that bad but the paper work...it's gotten ten times worse even when I ran the division as a lieutenant. momo gave yuuri a playful nudge.how could you not have warned me and izuru about the never ending stacks of paper work? What kind of friend are you? she asked jokingly while sticking her tongue out at yuuri.Momo nodded once about hearing Kira struggling with the new promotion and she laughed slightly.to be honest, the promotion isn't really as different as it was when we were just lieutenants...the only difference is, we have a bankai, we have a haori, and the paper work has increased by the pounds momo said in a quiet tone. She then smirked .well at least I got to learn new, more advanced kido spells and get to learn the forbidden ones and don't worry I'm not planning on using any forbidden kido unless it's an emergancy and you give me permission to she said reassuringly.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the office of an old friend..(Hinamori)   Visiting the office of an old friend..(Hinamori) EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 7:59 pm

Hinamori`s impression of the tenth division captain caused the female commander to laugh a little, his outbursts had always been amusing. He was really an amazing captain, strong, loyal and clever to the core, but he still had issues when it came to his anger, through with a lieutenant like Matsumoto it was hard. "I could call him whatever i wanted...after all, i`m the captain commander now...but i wont abuse my power, it would simply insult Yamanto-dono`s honor..". Yuuri let Hinamori finish up, listing to every word she said with a small smile across her lips, it was a good sign she was so talkative...

"Heh, a bad one i guess....ive always had a skill when it came to paperwork, i was either helping or doing Gin taicho`s paperwork back then...sometimes Kira-kun`s as well, back then you know..". She seemed to trail off into old memories again before looking back down at her, returning her bright smiles. "I`m glad to hear that your doing better with your kido...you have always been very good at that...who knows, when the current kido corps commander retires, maybe i`ll pick you". With a light sigh, she passed Hinamori and walked over to the window, oppening it fully. A strong wind blew in, rustling her long hair, uniform and haori.

"..Alot has changed since then, yet the wind remains the same...fakely peaceful". Yuuri sat slightly down onto the frame of the window, letting the wind play with her long bangs. "...Ah, gomen..", she said in apoligize, having spaced off yet again. "This office does bring back many memories...even through i haven`t been here alot before, i was mostly in your office when i visited the fifth division barracks...". Yuuri looked towards Hinamori again, a soft smile being over her face. "Its ironic, don`t you think?...Kira-kun and you are wearing the haori of the men you admired the most...and i`m sitting here, wearing the haori of an old man i usually called an old fart when no one was around...". The words were spoken in a amused tone.
Back to top Go down
Momo Hinamori~

Momo Hinamori~

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the office of an old friend..(Hinamori)   Visiting the office of an old friend..(Hinamori) EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 10:08 am

I could call him whatever i wanted...after all, i`m the captain commander now...but i wont abuse my power, it would simply insult Yamanto-dono`s honor.." momo nodded once in understanding. It was a shock to the entire soul society when Yamamoto died. Momo couldn't imagine the pressure that was put on yuuri when the war came along. .Heh, a bad one i guess....ive always had a skill when it came to paperwork, i was either helping or doing Gin taicho`s paperwork back then...sometimes Kira-kun`s as well, back then you know.." momo laughed slightly. yeah I know...that's why I brought you most of the cookies and tea. momo said with a smile. Momo had made cookies for aizen before but since she knew yuuri did most of the paper work, she gave most of the cookies to her. Though she did offer some to gin and izuru.

"I`m glad to hear that your doing better with your kido...you have always been very good at that...who knows, when the current kido corps commander retires, maybe i`ll pick you". Momo smiled. that would be quite an honor yuuri-san though Im not sure if dark blue is my color she said teasingly talking about the kido captain's haori. It wasn't bad but she knew that it probably wouldnt fit her small frame. It brought back memories when gin and aizen left their haori's alone while they walked off to "train" she and yuuri tried the hoari's on and acted out their captains perfectly while izuru nervously checked the windows to see if they were on their way back. Hinamori's thoughts where interrupted as the window was opened, the wind blew through her hair and rustled her haori slightly. She brushed some strands of hair away from her eyes and sat down next to yuuri at the window sill.

Alot has changed since then, yet the wind remains the same...fakely peaceful". Momo nodded once as she gazed out the window. It was strange how most of the time the weather stays the same. though it wasn't too bad unless one gave some thought into it."...Ah, gomen..
This office does bring back many memories...even through i haven`t been here alot before, i was mostly in your office when i visited the fifth division barracks...". momo smiled. yeah I remember...I liked it when you and izuru came by,most of the time you two were better company than Aizen she said while letting a soft sigh escape her lips.Its ironic, don`t you think?...Kira-kun and you are wearing the haori of the men you admired the most...and i`m sitting here, wearing the haori of an old man i usually called an old fart when no one was around" Momo laughed. yeah it is ironic that I'm wearing the haori of the man that almost killed me....well i don't care about him anymore he was a traitor and to be precise this is my haori now not his.... she said in a slight serious tone. She didn't mean to sound at all braggy or childish. The fact was Aizen had planned to betray the soul society before he became a captain. As he was chosen to wear the haori it was all in vain. yeah...everyone thought of Yamamoto as an old fart, though he let us all know that he may be an old fart but he was a powerful one she said wih a smirk on her face before rising from the window sill before turning her head slightly to yuuri and asking. would you like some tea and cookies?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the office of an old friend..(Hinamori)   Visiting the office of an old friend..(Hinamori) Empty

Back to top Go down

Visiting the office of an old friend..(Hinamori)
Page 1 of 1