Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

walking the streets(Tag:mila rose)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Omega+

Omega+

walking the streets(Tag:mila rose) Empty
PostSubject: walking the streets(Tag:mila rose)   walking the streets(Tag:mila rose) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:27 pm

Ryuuga was walking the streets like he usually does at night.Just thinking about things before he went back to kurosaki's to sleep for the night.Its rather peaceful tonight eh mugen?He said as he looked down at his sword which he takes everywhere no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Mila Rose

Mila Rose

PostSubject: Re: walking the streets(Tag:mila rose)   walking the streets(Tag:mila rose) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:35 pm

The gargant opens and Mila Rose emerges. She isn't sure why she came, but some urge got her to show up. She looks around and yawns seeing the same sites she saw last time. Except back than it wasn't the real Karakura town. Back when she almost died because of that old fart and his affinity for fire. She thinks back on that even t and shivers. She floats to the ground as the Garganta closes behind her. "What to do, what to do?"
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: walking the streets(Tag:mila rose)   walking the streets(Tag:mila rose) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:47 pm

Ryuuga noticed an strange spiritual pressure.He then flash steps to where it came from.He looks upon an arrancar standing as the garganta closes.In that time he has a lit cigarette in his mouth and mugen in his hand.Yo,nice night for a stroll isnt it?He asks the arrancar.
Back to top Go down
Mila Rose

Mila Rose

PostSubject: Re: walking the streets(Tag:mila rose)   walking the streets(Tag:mila rose) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:52 pm

Mila Rose looks at Ryuuga and her eyes narrow a bit. "Do you always make it a habit to say silly things? If I wanted to take a stroll at night I'd stay in Hueco Mundo. How ever I guess it is a good time to get some exercise. You look like you could give me that exercise. I haven't had a decent fight in awhile, how ever I'l be somewhat nice. Even if I beat you I'll let you live. How does that sound?" Mila Rose knows that this guy won't be so easy, she also won't admit that she is still recovering from being toasted by Yamamoto during the Karakura town incident.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: walking the streets(Tag:mila rose)   walking the streets(Tag:mila rose) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:01 am

Well,i was going to try and make this a peaceful encounter,but hey what the hell you wanna sign a death wish then be my guest.He said as he took his jacket off.What was revealed was his Lt badge and his right tattoo'd arm.He didn't want to make a habbit of this but he wasn't going to turn down a challenge.
Back to top Go down
Mila Rose

Mila Rose

PostSubject: Re: walking the streets(Tag:mila rose)   walking the streets(Tag:mila rose) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:26 am

Mila Rose backs up a bit "I see so your a vice-captain eh? Than I guess I should this will be fun enough that I can spare you after all? Besides who said I was interested in killing right now?" Mila Rose smiles and pulls her Zanpakutō and gets ready to see what Ryuuga can do.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: walking the streets(Tag:mila rose)   walking the streets(Tag:mila rose) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:28 am

Squad six vice captain ryuuga misaki at your service.But let me ask you how would you like to relive your defeat by the old captain commander over and over again.That would be hell wouldn't it?He said as he drew mugen waiting for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Mila Rose

Mila Rose

PostSubject: Re: walking the streets(Tag:mila rose)   walking the streets(Tag:mila rose) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:37 am

"That's sort of uncalled for you know. Like I could use my ultimate attack right now. It takes me and two others to do that and as far as I know their dead. Besides using resurrection against you isn't an option. Maybe I just want a normal fight, why bother going all out any way? Even if you do know who I am, I should introduce myself to make sure. I am Mila Riose, former fraccion member of Tia Harribel." Mila Rose tries to hide the fact she isn't at 100% yet from Ryuuga, she also doesn't want to show the fact that she still has trouble after having been roasted by the old fart.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: walking the streets(Tag:mila rose)   walking the streets(Tag:mila rose) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:42 am

My lady i have no intentions on hurting your body.It is your mind im referring to.He said with a small smile.Im not that mean of a person to harm such a well toned body.He said with a bit of teasing in his voice.He then points mugen in front of her.Shine down,mugen.The only thing that changed was the outer appearance of the sword.Nothing else seems to have changed at all.
Back to top Go down
Mila Rose

Mila Rose

PostSubject: Re: walking the streets(Tag:mila rose)   walking the streets(Tag:mila rose) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:48 am

"No wait a damn minute! You do realize I'm an Arrancar don't you? What's with mind shit huh? I don't that psychic crap, I just normal fighting. If your going to go for that psychic stuff than find someone else already, I don't need this. I should just go find someone who wants to fight and get a little dirty." Mila Rose narrows her eyes a bit trying to taunt Ryuuga into a normal fight.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: walking the streets(Tag:mila rose)   walking the streets(Tag:mila rose) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:52 am

Ever heard of careful word use while you were distracted with the talking i had already planed my first move.He as his sword nudged her back.Her eyes probably still fixed upon the ryuuga in front of her.Mugen's name means six illusions i think he owns up to his name dont you?He says as he pushes the sword a little hard with every word.
Back to top Go down
Mila Rose

Mila Rose

PostSubject: Re: walking the streets(Tag:mila rose)   walking the streets(Tag:mila rose) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:58 am

"I see you have to use illusions to fight. I guess you I gave you too much credit. I was hoping for something more straight forward to be honest, not this sneaking around garbage. This isn't even a warm up for me. Yet you have to go and pull this? Typical!" Mila Rose attempts to sonido away hoping that she isn't going to end up on the end of his sword because of this hypnosis crap.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: walking the streets(Tag:mila rose)   walking the streets(Tag:mila rose) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:00 am

I don't need it but i love to fuck your kinds head,but if you want a head on fight,thats where i shine.I was going to give you a bit of a handy cap seeing as your still hurt.He said as mugen's blade became engulfed in a bluish white aura that spread from his blade to his scabbard and arched behind him.
Back to top Go down
Mila Rose

Mila Rose

PostSubject: Re: walking the streets(Tag:mila rose)   walking the streets(Tag:mila rose) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:05 am

"Why didn't you do that to begin with? I already said I wasn't going to my resurrection, besides going all out right now is boring. Who says I'm hurt anyway? Maybe I'm just bored and trying to have some fun? Or maybe I'm just here on a whim and you happened to be close by? Who knows, who cares. Lets just do this and see how it goes alright?" Mila Rose deicdes to atempt a simple strike that in her opinion even a stupid Shinigami should be able to block or dodge just to see if things are as they seem now.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: walking the streets(Tag:mila rose)   walking the streets(Tag:mila rose) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:07 am

Ryuuga brings up his scabbard to deflect the blow.He would then use his mugen to strike at her open area.Trust me i know,i wont go into to much detail about it though.
Back to top Go down
Mila Rose

Mila Rose

PostSubject: Re: walking the streets(Tag:mila rose)   walking the streets(Tag:mila rose) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:10 am

Mila Rose blocks the attack but very easily. She notices that she is a bit slow to cover that side for some reason. She figures it's because she hasn't fully recovered yet. However she does her best to hide that fact, even though she knows it is probably screaming at Ryuuga saying hey look strike here dumb ass. She decides to launch a small flurry of 8 strikes to test how well he can block or dodge.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: walking the streets(Tag:mila rose)   walking the streets(Tag:mila rose) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:14 am

Ryuuga uses a move of his own to not only counter but push them back at her.He strikes eight times in the air in the form of a flower.It turns into eight energy blades that are now going to straight for mila.
Back to top Go down
Mila Rose

Mila Rose

PostSubject: Re: walking the streets(Tag:mila rose)   walking the streets(Tag:mila rose) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:17 am

Mila Rose tries to sonido straight up to avoid them unsure of what is going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: walking the streets(Tag:mila rose)   walking the streets(Tag:mila rose) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:19 am

Three fly up to try and hit her in the legs.Ryuuga was still smoking a cigarette watching her squirm to get from them.Even though it was one of his simpler attacks.
Back to top Go down
Mila Rose

Mila Rose

PostSubject: Re: walking the streets(Tag:mila rose)   walking the streets(Tag:mila rose) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:28 am

Mila Rose starts trying to block or dodge the energy blades and finds it difficult to do so. Than again she isn't used to fighting after the Karakura incident. She decides to try dealing with by firing half charged ceros at them instead.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: walking the streets(Tag:mila rose)   walking the streets(Tag:mila rose) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:30 am

Ryuuga points his hand at where she was.He then charges a cero of his own.Waiting for her reaction of him knowing that ability.He watched her move.She wasn't as much of an idiot as he thought.Though fighting when hurt never a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: walking the streets(Tag:mila rose)   walking the streets(Tag:mila rose) Empty

Back to top Go down

walking the streets(Tag:mila rose)
Page 1 of 1