Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Walking along the forest...{Open}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuraiyami Hana+

Kuraiyami Hana+

Walking along the forest...{Open} Empty
PostSubject: Walking along the forest...{Open}   Walking along the forest...{Open} EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 3:02 pm

Kurai sighed gently walking along the Forest of KaraKura town with nothing much to do. She was wereing her shinigami outfit, which was only a long white dress that looked much like a night gown dress, & her hair was hanging down her back, softly blowing in the wind. The red rose vines that were usually curled around her lay on the ground, crawling on it & following Kurai. Kurai was looking to the sky, watching the stars in the night. She soon closed her eyes & began singing softly,

"Careful what you do, because God is watching your every move. Hold my hand in the dear street, for if, you do I know that I will be safe. Even if I'm far away, and alone, I can be sure that you'll find me there, this, I know. You hold me close for awhile, so quiet, you tell me everything. If I forget what you say, then you'll come to me, & tell me, again.. Yes you'll tell me, once, again." she stopped for a moment, opening her eyes once the light from the moon was blocked off by some dark clouds then soon continued, "But what happens when, I know it all, then what should I do, after that? What then...?" after she finished it she continued to look to the sky, watching it & ignoreing almost everything around her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the forest...{Open}   Walking along the forest...{Open} EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 3:07 pm

Shinji was sitting in his favorite tree. Sure it's odd that he had a "favorite tree" but he didn't care. He would come out here when he was tired or bored, and today he was both. It rather cold on this particular night but he didn't mind, he was just out here to relax. Ahhhh, now this is pure serenity... he thought as a light breeze went throught his hair and whistled through the trees. He felt a certain reiatsu in the area though, and when he looked down he saw a girl wandering around alone. Hmmm, what's she doing here?
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana+

Kuraiyami Hana+

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the forest...{Open}   Walking along the forest...{Open} EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 3:16 pm

Kurai continued to look to the sky, but soon stopped, almost frozen in one spot & instatly noticed the relatsu above her. Almost instatly afew rose vines began curling up her body, soon sitting on her waist. She studyed the relatsu rom there, & concluded that it was neither an arrancar, or human. She looked to the tree where she senced it, & froze again,studying the man throughly. She was embaresed that she was singing even in thr forest, but more embaresed to have someone listening to her. She took a single step back, but did not run off yet, sence she did not know the man.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the forest...{Open}   Walking along the forest...{Open} Empty

Back to top Go down

Walking along the forest...{Open}
Page 1 of 1