Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Empty Streets of Karakura (Iris Vs. Zilo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenshiro

Kenshiro

Empty Streets of Karakura (Iris Vs. Zilo) Empty
PostSubject: Empty Streets of Karakura (Iris Vs. Zilo)   Empty Streets of Karakura (Iris Vs. Zilo) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 2:07 am

From: https://bleach-serenity.rpg-board.net/las-noches-f41/boredom-effect-going-to-karakura-t489.htm#4940

Iris wear his black hat together with his black version of an Arrancar's outfit. It must be an insult for the Arrancar race since it is the Shinigami's outfit color but Iris doesn't care since he is leaving the Hollow world for few days. Lastly, he wear his necklace with several tiny metal spheres with the cross at the very middle as a sign that he is a pure catholic and he doesn't want to abandon it. Finally, he checked his Zanpakuto "Tormenta De Medianoch" before opening a Garganta or also known as Black Cavity. Before entering his Garganta, he looked back to the dome of Las Noches and proudly said "I'll never miss this place but I will be back". After saying the insult, he entered the Garganta with one step, followed by a big step then the Graganta was closed.

Present:

It was night at the Karakura's street, the people may be on the city so the streets are in peace. A Garganta was opened near a residence's wall like breaking the space into smaller boxes, serving as a dimension hole. Iris slowly stepped out of the Garganta with such a sweet smile. "My . . my . . I miss this place . . Wonder what will the first on the list ?" he said. Iris forget to close the Garganta because of thinking what to do on the town, two couples talking saw him with the Garganta at his back. The couples paused walking, very surprised and scared looking at the weird dimensional gate. Iris saw them and cheerfully greeted them "Nice evening to both of you, can you tell me which way will lead me to the Superhuman's base ?". The two couples immediately ran with such coward shouting voices asking for help.

Last edited by Iris Ringbell on Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Empty Streets of Karakura (Iris Vs. Zilo)   Empty Streets of Karakura (Iris Vs. Zilo) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:10 am

Zilo came walking around the corner in his gigai hiding his spiritual pressure and eating a sandwich. He saw the arrancar standing there. He wonder what he wanted. The guy seemed to be lost kinda he walked up behind him. He handed the guy a sandwich. "Sorry theres no meat on it i don't eat meat but this one is pretty good." He said with a smile. Right now it was as if he was just a soul seer like the others. But once in a while his Soul reaper reiatsu let out. He had a lot of it like kenpachi actually more thats why he wears a bigger Endless consumer on his arm then Kenpachis eye patch. "So what brings you to this part of town?" He inquired as he sat down on a bench still offering him the other sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Kenshiro

Kenshiro

PostSubject: Re: Empty Streets of Karakura (Iris Vs. Zilo)   Empty Streets of Karakura (Iris Vs. Zilo) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:19 am

[Zilo, give the reason why you know taht I'm an Arrancar, I'm not really using an Arrancar outfit . try to be more descriptive, ok ?]

After closing the Garganta, a guy went near to him offering him a sandwich. "Sorry theres no meat on it i don't eat meat but this one is pretty good."Iris smiled back at the man and said "No, thanks . I'm sure I can find some other meals out there. he said without an intention of hurting that man. Suddenly, the man's reiatsu began to grow in power but Iris was not surprised. Why ? the man's spiritual power is nothing compared to him. But he admit that the man's reiatsu is powerful though. "So what brings you to this part of town?" the man asked. Iris immediately answered "Umm . just a visit . How about you ? you have a great spiritual power . he said with a very sweet smile.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empty Streets of Karakura (Iris Vs. Zilo)   Empty Streets of Karakura (Iris Vs. Zilo) Empty

Back to top Go down

Empty Streets of Karakura (Iris Vs. Zilo)
Page 1 of 1