Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tribute to Saia

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Archer

Archer

Tribute to Saia Empty
PostSubject: Tribute to Saia   Tribute to Saia EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 8:49 am

As most of you know.yesterday at 9:30 PM my little sister Kathrine Elizabeth Ruiz lost her life to a car crash.I know because I was the one who held her hand as she died. In honor of my sisters memory I will tell you her story.

Kathy was born on June 24th 1993, when I first saw her my twin sister alexi and I where only two years old. At this time Kathy was my little cousin and all I remember from that time was when I got to hold her.she was so little! Yet at the same time she was very cute.she was wide awake her large brown eyes looking around.she was very quiet yet she was happy.she smiled and giggled more than she cried . I remember when I first fed her she reached up to touch my face then slapped me. Alexi laughed at me and said that she liked Kathy already.kathy's infant years where happy.that is until she turned three

kathy's parents where very abusive.physically and emotionally.she worked around the house day and night her bedroom was just a small,ugly storage closet her bed was a cardboard box with a dirty rag for a blanket.for every little thing that Kathy messed up they would beat her senseless with either whatever object they could find or with their bare hands .on her birthday she had to choose what object to be beaten with.I remember that alexi and I had to visit our aunt and uncle.we where 5 years old at the time.we where disgusted with kathy's parents right away the minute we found her,trembling within a cardboard box.when she looked up at us with those large brown orbs.what i saw was fear,saddness and warmth.despite the way she was treated she was soft spoken and gentle.and she loved her parents who never even gave two cents about her.alexi and I once caught her parents violently beating her with a baseball bat.they hit every part of her body except her head.hearing her cries crushed me.I called my father who is a cop.and told him everything.kathy's dad was my fathers younger brother.so when my father arrived he punnched kathy's father square in the nose.breaking it in the proccess.after a lot of yelling and threatening.myfather left with me and alexi.

I don't know what kathy's parents did to her then but when Kathy was 14. Her parents died in a car crash. My father who was kathy's godfather.took Herr in to live with us.Alexi and I where 16 at the time.at 16 I wasn't a nice person.I was cold Angry and distant.I wasn't very pleased at first when Kathy moved in.but as she lived with us I saw something.Kathy was kind hearted cheerful and very shy.even though she was bullied at school her light never faded even when she was hurt. After two weeks my cold attitude melted. I grew to love having Kathy for company and I thought of her as my little sister.I was also very protective of her.punishing anyone that dared to inflict harm on her emotionally or physically.but I wasn't the only one.at yh time alexi was protective as well and would beat the shit out of anyone that even glared at Kathy.even izzie who as 11 years old at the time was very protective of kathy and at the same time looked up to her.Kathy loved us all but she was much closer to izzie than anyone else.because Kathy knew what it was like to be lonely and harrassed by classmates. Those who knew Kathy would grow to love her. Those who didn't know her or didn't bother try didn't.as an escape from reality and bordom Kathy joined rp sites and created fanfics.

At the age of 15 when Kathy.alexi izzie and I weren't doing some out door activities such as basketball soccer sparring or exploring.Kathy would rp.occassionally I would read over her shoulder and I could tell right away that she made some friends.of course I was a bit suspicious and protective so I joined sites to rp and make sure no one was messing with my little sister.in the proccess I met two people who held a crush on her.I even got to know them and talked with them for a while until Kathy made a choice.zilo then asked her out and she accepted.and things in reality remained it's cheerful self as in rp I suppose it was something else.after awhile Kathy has been going through roblems she had been beaten from her classmates as well as once sexually harrassed.after a month she was shot protecting a young child. As I went to college I recieved bad news from my sister alexi I found out that she had made Kathy lie about something and in result she was dumped by her first and last boyfriend. Alexi and Kathy had gotten into a fight about something and in result alexi put Kathy in a coma for two weeks.alexi was then sentence to 25 years in prison and she held no regrets. As Kathy got better she started to heal and bloom again. But unfortuneately that happiness didn't last long.as Kathy and I where driving to the beach. A car suddenly crashed into us and slammed our car against another as another car hit us from the back.Kathy crashed through the windshield.as she landed i got out of the car to check on her to see if she was alright.When I lifte her body I saw that shards of glass had been impaled through her throat. as I held her close I could already feel her pulse start to fade.by the time the ambulence arrived she was gone. While I made it out with only a few cuts and bruises as well as a fractured ankle.when I told my sister of kathy's death.she regretted everything.and when I left I could still hear her cries echo through the prison.the hardest thin that I had to do was call izzie.when I Told her the first thing she did was accuse me of lying while hanging up the phone.and after a few moments of silence I started to cry myself....

Later today I'm going to pay to have my sister released from jail requested from my parents. For now all I can do is thank those who cared about Kathy when she was alive.and I thank those who took the time to read this.thank you and may Kathy rest in peace......
Back to top Go down
Kuroden

Kuroden

Tribute to Saia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribute to Saia   Tribute to Saia EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 10:36 am

Alex Isavella told me and i honestly dont know what to say other than it is good that she is in a better place, but honestly we all know that those "sweet words" will never stop the pain of her leaving us all so all I can do is honestly smile up while i cry knowing she is watching us.
Back to top Go down
Archer

Archer

Tribute to Saia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribute to Saia   Tribute to Saia EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 10:39 am

I know.............believe me I know.....
Back to top Go down
Kuroden

Kuroden

Tribute to Saia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribute to Saia   Tribute to Saia EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 10:41 am

Believe it or not man....I am taking this just as hard as you are. This is a sadness i have only felt once before and i hope to get it healed but some things just never heal.
Back to top Go down
Archer

Archer

Tribute to Saia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribute to Saia   Tribute to Saia EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 10:46 am

my reason for posting this...was just to let everyone know about her history....while putting my own feelings into it. I truely believe that she was a beautiful person and I miss her.....but trust me izzie is the one person that is suffering the most out of both of us.
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

Tribute to Saia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribute to Saia   Tribute to Saia EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 8:40 pm

i too know how it feels to lose a loved one, and i feel for you and all those grieving for her loss of life. She was a great person and know that others will be thinking of you and wishing you strength.
Back to top Go down
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

Tribute to Saia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribute to Saia   Tribute to Saia EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:13 am

As do I. And I hope I never have to feel that pain again, though I know I will.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tribute to Saia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribute to Saia   Tribute to Saia Empty

Back to top Go down

Tribute to Saia
Page 1 of 1