Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Primera (Zilo) meets Black rose (Saia)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saia

Saia

Primera (Zilo) meets Black rose (Saia) Empty
PostSubject: Primera (Zilo) meets Black rose (Saia)   Primera (Zilo) meets Black rose (Saia) EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 5:33 pm

Walking through the forest as she always did carrying a book in one hand.a female Who appeared to be the age of 16 or 17 that stood 5,3 with smooth creamy skin,Short black hair that slightly went past her chin,And purple eyes. She had a slender yet graceful figure that was curvy not as busty as most females but through her own naive innocence she didn't seem to mind or care. Instead of wearing her usual attire (see avatar) she wore something different. She wore a Black short sleeve button up with a few buttons undone to reveal her collar bone and her purple tang top underneath.,a short black school girl skirt with blacksocks that stopped below the knee and black shoes. Her hair was tied back in a short ponytail with her bangs framing her face. Sitting in her uual spot near the river she opened her book and began to read when a roar echoed in the distance. Closing her book in slight fruastration. Within a second the female shattered into black rose petals that swarmed towards her destination. Though as she reverted back to her normal form. Something wrapped around her waist and pulled her into a garganta. the light closing out as the garganta closed. Tumbling out of the garganta and gracefully landed back on her feet. Behind her a hollow prepared to lunge. Rolling her eyes and flicking her wrist. A vine impaled itself through the hollow's chest. Killing it instantly. Saia looked around and sighed. She won't be able to get back to karakura without some difficulty.Saia had been wandering the menos forest for hours with no way to escape unless a garganta opened to the world of the living but no one was around to do it and the hollows Saia was forced to kill. Sighing softly she continued to wander around the darkness, deep in thought.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Primera (Zilo) meets Black rose (Saia)   Primera (Zilo) meets Black rose (Saia) EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 5:44 pm

Zilo came walking by in his gigai wearing what he normally wore. He was seven foot nine and had on a white suit. His white hair when straightened was down to his shoulders which he had right now. His eye where pure white and his trousers where white. He looked around he had nothing to do he had wondered what he should do since he left the espada he didn't have much to do considering the fact that he had been in the human world for only a few minutes and that had made him sick enough to want to go back seeing what the humans did to each other it was almost worse then what had happened to him in the espada he walked around the corner and bumped into a girl that seemed to his him smack in the waste he grunted a little bit with pain and looked down at who he had walked into he saw a small girl that he presumed was a middle school student, he smiled down at her and said. "I am sorry i should have been paying attention." He said walking around her and continuing to walk thinking to himself on what he should do but wasn't sure and decided to continue walking in the direction till he found something.
Back to top Go down
Saia

Saia

PostSubject: Re: Primera (Zilo) meets Black rose (Saia)   Primera (Zilo) meets Black rose (Saia) EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 5:54 pm

Saia turned a corner and bumped against a mans stomach area and she stumbled a bit. Looking up she saw a male standing 7,9.he was an espada or used to be. Saia saw the expression on his face was smiliar to one who had bumped into a small child. Saia pushed her hair back from her face and sighed.couldn't blame him since she was petite. As he was about to walk away she asked. can you help get me back to karakura town...I'm kind of lost she admitted while tilting her head slightly. Her voice soft and yet had a slight hint of shyness in her tone since she wasn't used to talking with people let alone arrancar.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Primera (Zilo) meets Black rose (Saia)   Primera (Zilo) meets Black rose (Saia) EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 5:59 pm

Zilo turned around and looked at the girl and smiled for a tall guy he had a soft soft voice. "I am sorry to hear that i guess i can lead you there if you really need to go i was just heading there the way you are going is to a different city Karakura is this way." He said smiling the voice of his soft and sweet almost like it was a enchanter trying to put you under his spell he walked on towards the place and held his hands at his sides she could see that he had a white glove on it not like other espadas.
Back to top Go down
Saia

Saia

PostSubject: Re: Primera (Zilo) meets Black rose (Saia)   Primera (Zilo) meets Black rose (Saia) EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:18 pm

"I am sorry to hear that i guess i can lead you there if you really need to go i was just heading there the way you are going is to a different city Karakura is this way." Saia let's a small smile form on her lips and she sees his gloves and looks at them. She didn't know what they where.picking his hand up without thinking.she studied his covered palm and said..what are these?
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Primera (Zilo) meets Black rose (Saia)   Primera (Zilo) meets Black rose (Saia) EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:22 pm

Zilo chuckled slightly as a portal opened for him to karakura "These are here for me not to age anyone with my touch it is very difficult with the espada of time you know. So i had syzael make them for me." He said chuckling softly before walking on through and looking back at the girl and smiled. "You coming or are you juse going to stand there?" He sad chuckling softly.
Back to top Go down
Saia

Saia

PostSubject: Re: Primera (Zilo) meets Black rose (Saia)   Primera (Zilo) meets Black rose (Saia) EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:30 pm

"These are here for me not to age anyone with my touch it is very difficult with the espada of time you know. So i had syzael make them for me." Saia nodded and put his hand down then walked towards him.she smiled slightly.I don't think you could age me....and the reason why is...well it's a long story she aswered softly while her gaze shifted to the ground. She wasn't sure if she should explain her entire history to him.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Primera (Zilo) meets Black rose (Saia)   Primera (Zilo) meets Black rose (Saia) EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:31 pm

Zilo closed the gate behind him and continued to walk as they reached the other end it opened into Karakura he picked up the human girl as the tunnel fell from her feet and walked with her down towards the ground sure he was still in a gigai but he had enough power to use to make people not notice that he was in fact walking on air. He chuckled at how he seemed to appear out of no where with the girl shocked people he sat her down.
Back to top Go down
Saia

Saia

PostSubject: Re: Primera (Zilo) meets Black rose (Saia)   Primera (Zilo) meets Black rose (Saia) EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:39 pm

Saia felt the male pick her up and carry her to the ground while putting her back down. She nodded once to him.thank you....by the way may I ask...what's your name? she asked while tilting her head slightly.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Primera (Zilo) meets Black rose (Saia)   Primera (Zilo) meets Black rose (Saia) EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:41 pm

Zilo turned around and looked at the girl and smiled softly and spoke sweetly. "My name is Zilo." He said as he walked away form the girl and chuckled to himself walking around karakura he needed something to do he was bored and wanted to find something that he could do for fun.
Back to top Go down
Saia

Saia

PostSubject: Re: Primera (Zilo) meets Black rose (Saia)   Primera (Zilo) meets Black rose (Saia) EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:48 pm

Saia nodded once. Zilo. The first name she ever knew besides her own.wanting to find out about more about him,but not sure of she should.she finally asked.are you an espada?
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Primera (Zilo) meets Black rose (Saia)   Primera (Zilo) meets Black rose (Saia) EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 7:02 pm

Zilo looked over at the girl and smiled and spoke. "I think you know the answer to that but no im a former espada we are not cold blooded murders like the others." He said walking away yawning a little bit before turning a corner walking. "Seems you wish to talk to me hence why your following me?" He said sweetly and nicely.
Back to top Go down
Saia

Saia

PostSubject: Re: Primera (Zilo) meets Black rose (Saia)   Primera (Zilo) meets Black rose (Saia) EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 7:07 pm

"I think you know the answer to that but no im a former espada we are not cold blooded murders like the others." saia's face seemed confused.why would I assume you are a cold blooded murderer?Seems you wish to talk to me hence why your following me" saia felt warmth flood her face and realized she was blushing. She touched her cheek in slight amazement and shrugged it off.she nodded once. and yes I woul like to speak to you since you are the only person that I know the name of.. she admitted softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Primera (Zilo) meets Black rose (Saia)   Primera (Zilo) meets Black rose (Saia) Empty

Back to top Go down

Primera (Zilo) meets Black rose (Saia)
Page 1 of 1