Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

R.I.P Saia..

Go down 
+11
Tomix
Zilo
Shunsui Kyōraku~
Vanille
Archer
Ichimaru Gin
Lightning (Kaihime)
Shihoin Yoruichi
Recovery One
Zeta Encadenado
Xion+
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Xion+

Xion+

R.I.P Saia.. Empty
PostSubject: R.I.P Saia..   R.I.P Saia.. EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 11:26 pm

I recieved a phone call three hours ago from my cousin alex being informed that kathrine Elizabeth Ruiz has died in a car crash.she was my older cousin and my best friend.due to her death I'm asking for the admins to delete saia, momo hinamori,and all other accounts that belong to kathy. I won't be on for about a few weeks or months. I will be on facebook occasionally. I'm not quitting this site but I need to leave for a while to pull myself together and give myself time to mourn for the life of my older sister like relative that once loved everyone is no more. This is goodbye for now
Back to top Go down
Zeta Encadenado

Zeta Encadenado

R.I.P Saia.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Saia..   R.I.P Saia.. EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 11:36 pm

Dude sorry to hear. Best wishes to you and your family.
Back to top Go down
Recovery One

R.I.P Saia.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Saia..   R.I.P Saia.. EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 2:20 am

Kathy...Holy shit...
R.I.P Kathy...may your next life be better then this one...

I suggest we keep her accounts here, as a lasting memorey and tribute to her.
Back to top Go down
Shihoin Yoruichi

Shihoin Yoruichi

R.I.P Saia.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Saia..   R.I.P Saia.. EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 5:33 am

Oh god.....I'm very sorry for your loss T.T

Rest in peace Kathy.....
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

R.I.P Saia.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Saia..   R.I.P Saia.. EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 5:47 am

o.O awww no, I'm so sorry to hear that. She will be missed greatly and will always be in my heart and mind. Please know that if you need to talk i will be here ^^ just send me a pm. Losing a loved one is the hardest thing to deal with, take your time and take care of yourself ^^

R.I.P Kathy, you were a great and beautiful person
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

R.I.P Saia.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Saia..   R.I.P Saia.. EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 5:49 am

oh wow i dont know what to say... im sorry for her fate i guess she never diserved such a ill fate, im not good with words so forgive me if i sound rude, I did not know her all too well but still she was a good person...

why does always the good guys/gals die?

Res in peace Kathy

P.S. i have mourned for those i love, in same detail and cases, I know how it feels... especially when it comes to young people who still would have their whole life before them....
Back to top Go down
Archer

Archer

R.I.P Saia.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Saia..   R.I.P Saia.. EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 8:56 am

I request that we keep kathy's characters...just to honor her memory here.
Back to top Go down
Vanille

Vanille

R.I.P Saia.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Saia..   R.I.P Saia.. EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:45 am

I'm sorry for your loss... May she rest in peace...
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyōraku~

Shunsui Kyōraku~

R.I.P Saia.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Saia..   R.I.P Saia.. EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:09 am

Im am very sorry for your loss. Send my condolence to your family.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

R.I.P Saia.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Saia..   R.I.P Saia.. EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 1:55 pm

R.I>P. Kathy even i know this much this shouldn't have happened btw i forgave you long ago on what happened thats why i said don't be sorry.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

R.I.P Saia.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Saia..   R.I.P Saia.. EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 1:19 am

Kathy...
You will be dearly missed, by your family, and by us. If the other admins agree, we will leave her accounts on this site, in memorey of her.

And Izzie, remember, if you need someone to talk to, we're (almost) always here.
Back to top Go down
Tia Harribel+

Tia Harribel+

R.I.P Saia.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Saia..   R.I.P Saia.. EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 8:26 pm

....xion if you ever read this; this is what I honestly have to say to you....

This is all your fucking fault.....you had a damn "vision" about this and didn't even tell kathy before hand! If you had warned her she would have been still be alive!!!!!

Why couldn't YOU have died instead of kathy? She was brilliant,beautiful,talented and well loved by almost everyone! She had a bright future ahead of her

But no,you; you're retarded,ugly and hated by pretty much everyone in your school and are a pain in the ass to many. With your pathetic grades you have no future.yet you still live...

Well since it cannot be helped I have no choice but to deal with the fact that your my "cousin" just know that whenever you show up I'm not gonna even speak or look your way..

With that I've got nothing else to say to you..

Back to top Go down
Kiraishi

Kiraishi

R.I.P Saia.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Saia..   R.I.P Saia.. EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 8:40 pm

Y.Y.......i know I'm all those things....
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

R.I.P Saia.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Saia..   R.I.P Saia.. EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 8:44 pm

Alexi, shut the hell up. Maybe it was a vision, maybe it wasn't. I have dreams of my loved ones dieing all the time, and quit acting like your miss perfect! We are all tired of you giving Izzie shit just because you have no one else to blame!

Izzie, don't listen to Alexi. You wern't the one who put Kathy in a coma.

Back to top Go down
Tia Harribel+

Tia Harribel+

R.I.P Saia.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Saia..   R.I.P Saia.. EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 6:07 am

Lol kid ik I'm not perfect

and also stop trying to defend that brat,she doesn't deserve it.I blame her because she could have prevented this, but she didn't so therefore she's guilty, and she knows it too.
Honestly idk wth kathy saw in her, all those other people that harrass her got the message why couldn't kathy?
Heh I'm surprised that her face didn't turn kathy to stone....

Do yourself a favor tomix, just leave her to rot.she'll eventually break down and die anyways.and when that happens,have a nice day in hell iz

Back to top Go down
Izaya

R.I.P Saia.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Saia..   R.I.P Saia.. EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 10:38 am

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU ALEX.
First off; Kathy would have died anyways; it was her time. Everyone in this world has a time to go, but as we all know Kathy is now looking down upon us right at this very moment; Kathy would have not listened to anyone; there is a list of maybes that are longer then my arm. What if she didn't die that day? What if she hadn't gone out? She would have just died the next day; in a different way. Maybe more horrible then the way she was taken. Izzie, do not listen to your cousin. She doesn't understand the way of how the world/the gods work. Each person is going to leave, Kathy was a great person we all know this, but it was her time. As it will be everyone eases some day; but please understand. Kathy is now looking down at us; watching her family. The people she loved, fight over a matter that she doesn't want to see; the matter of Alex and Izzie; this is something Kathy hated, to see you both fight. At times she hated both of you; but no matter; she was your cousin; your family. And you need to give this up; she loved you both. And she still does.! If you do not believe me; go get a wigi board; and find out. Now; please stop your fighting; and making Izzie feel bad; she is pretty, smart, and a nice person. JUST like Kathy. So just give it up; Alex.

If anyone is going to hell; it would be YOU; you caused the most hurt to Kathy..
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki™

Byakuya Kuchiki™

R.I.P Saia.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Saia..   R.I.P Saia.. EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 3:36 pm

I really don't like to get involved in things like this, but I must say, exactly HOW could Izzie have prevented Kathy's death? By a "vision?" Who's to say those things are actually real? It really makes no sense.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-serenity.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

R.I.P Saia.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Saia..   R.I.P Saia.. Empty

Back to top Go down

R.I.P Saia..
Page 1 of 1