Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Training with Telma(Private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Victoria

Victoria

Training with Telma(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Training with Telma(Private)   Training with Telma(Private) EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 6:11 pm

Victoria has been promoted to the 5th seat of the 2nd division, and still haven’t ran into anyone from her division or from any other division for that matter. So she thought if she headed towards the training grounds she would stumble on others and maybe get in some type of training. She was wearing her normal blue attire, which consist of a skin tight blue long sleeve half shirt that exposed the her rather toned stomach, regular pants and shoes finished out the outfit. In various slots on the attire was senbons(roughly 150), that she used for various things. Scrapped across her back was KuroiYamone, even in the hilt of KuroiYamome there were hidden senbons.

Nonchalantly, she made her way to the training grounds. Reaching the grounds, she noticed that there was no one there “Oh this sucks. Well I guess I will train by myself.” She said. She got into a hand stand and started to do push-ups. Suddenly, she placed one hand behind her back balancing herself on her other hand she began to do one handed push ups. Victoria was prized for her amazing strength and balance, she trained every day and night. For she has a dream of becoming the leader of the 2nd division. That was her dream...and you best believe it that she will make it.
Back to top Go down
Telma Reikatsu

Telma Reikatsu

PostSubject: Re: Training with Telma(Private)   Training with Telma(Private) EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 6:22 pm

Telma yawned as she walked in. She ruffled her black spiky hair slightly, the braid hanging loose behind her back. Her eyes were half shut, a sign that Telma had been sleeping for a very long time. She was prone to napping at the wrong time of day, like during the afternoons. This got her into trouble a lot, besides her usual mischevious antics. She would commonly fool around with 12th Division members, sometimes serving as a unaware test subject for there devices. She squinted her light blue eyes as she spotted another girl. She walked over to her casually and looked down. She was a bit shorter then Telma, but that would be considered normal. Telma herself was 6'8", which was quite a huge stature for such a lean woman. She waved one of her hands at the woman, her other hand sitting lank at her waist. She somewhat recognized the woman, and if Telma knew her info right, she was a new recruit to Soifon-sama's 2nd Division. She smiled. "I'm guessing your new here? I'm Telma." Telma said politely to the woman. Telma' lieutenant's badge was wrapped around her waist, signifying her place amonsgt the 2nd Division.
Back to top Go down
Victoria

Victoria

PostSubject: Re: Training with Telma(Private)   Training with Telma(Private) EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 6:33 pm

Victoria was in her normal zoned out state, in which usually happens when she is training. Though don’t let this fool you, in this state she is more aware of her surroundings then normal. She didn’t even had to look in the direction of the female who spoke, because she knew when she came in. Though she will play it off for now, going down on a push-up she will propel her lean body six ten in the air and land on her feet. Her light purple orbs rested upon the lady before her, and quickly recognized who she was. “Yea, got appointed to the 2nd division two days ago. The name is Victoria. It’s funny you are the first person in my division that I have encountered.” She said with a smile, which was rare. Though she decided to do it anyway. The size of Telma didn’t bother Victoria at all, she actually found it elegant in a sense, but that’s for a another time.

Victoria came here to train and she hoped Telma did also “I came here to find a training partner but when I got here noone was here. So yeah, care to train with a lowly 5th seat?” She said her facial expression returning back to it’s normally emotionless state.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training with Telma(Private)   Training with Telma(Private) Empty

Back to top Go down

Training with Telma(Private)
Page 1 of 1