Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Nights Training

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nichondri

A Nights Training Empty
PostSubject: A Nights Training   A Nights Training EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 3:19 pm

It was closing in on midnight and there was an occaisional cool breeze flowing through the training grounds, rustling a few of the fallen leaves in the main area. Nichondri walked in silently, he preferred training by himself at night, as he always considered himself a lone wolf, although being a seated officer he would generally lead small teams. He sighed to himself. With all the paperwork he had gotten recently he hadnt had much time to himself or even with friends. But at least now he could get some training done before he got rusty. At this thought he chuckled to himself. 'Me? Get rusty? Pfft!!' He walked into the centre of the training area and drew his zanpakuto. Although he couldnt train properly as no-one else was around, he could at least practice his stances and thrusts.

After about a good hour of thrusts, stabs and swings he decided to take a quick break. He walked over to the side a took a swing from the flask of water he had brung with him. He was now sweating slightly and a bit out of breath. He laid back on the side bench breathing deeply when he suddenly felt a nearby presence near the training area, and coming closer. 'Who would be out at this time?' He asked himself under his breath. He sat up and wiped the sweat from his brow and began wandering towards the presence he had just felt enter the courtyard. He couldnt tell exactly who it was but it felt like it could be a shinigami. He decided then to quickly hide behind the wall just to see who it was, while supressing his own reiatsu.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

A Nights Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nights Training   A Nights Training EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 4:01 pm

Hisashi wandered into the grounds with his hands in his pockets and with a blank expression on his face. Everyone considered Hisashi a nocturnal being, as he walked around the soul society without a care in he world, yet he always sleeps during the day and lacks in his work, despite his rank as a lieutenant. Hisashi walked to the center and looked around the fields. "The down side of being up so late, is not having anything to do." Hisashi sighed as he took out his zanpaktou and swing it around uninterestedly. "What a drag" Hisashi said as he turned to a nearby part of the wall and smiled to himself. "I must be more tired than I thought not to notice you sooner." Hisashi tapped his zanpaktou on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Nichondri

A Nights Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nights Training   A Nights Training EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 4:20 pm

Nichondri flinched as the other shinigami tapped the wall the was hiding behind. He wasnt ever that great at hiding his own reiatsu but didnt expect to be noticed so easily. He sighed to himself, and decided to walk around the corner and reveal himself. As he rounded the corner he noticed that the other shinigami felt pretty powerful, and was likely a lieutenant. As he rounded the corner he had his face to ground as he was slightly embarassed while rubbing the back of his neck. 'Er, yea, guess i wasn't great at hiding myself than haha.' He looked up to the other shinigami and noticed it was in fact Hisashi Ryuta, the 5th division lieutenant. 'What was he doing around here??' He thought to himself but then realised this was a superior officer and snapped to attnetion. 'Hello sir, sorry about all that, I was just out for a bit of private practice, thats all.' He spoke quickly hoping he would just leave it at that, although, he could ask to train with him, but he thought he would just get his ass handed to him anyway so left it unmentioned. He stood there waiting for the lieutenants response.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

A Nights Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nights Training   A Nights Training EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 4:58 pm

Hisashi smirked and put his zanpaktou back into his sheath. "Well if I was anymore asleep, I wouldn't have noticed you hiding." Hisashi smirked at the Shinigami, "and there is no need to act so formal." Hisashi tried to remember what the Shinigami's name was, as he wasnt really good with names, and thought that it would be embaressing for him ask, so he just ignored the thought. He looked around the dark field, wondering to himself why it was so dark, as he hardly pay attention to his surroundings. Hisashi ignored all thought that didn't matter and then looked at the shinigami. "So may I ask you are training in the dark?"
Back to top Go down
Nichondri

A Nights Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nights Training   A Nights Training EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:01 am

He decided to slack a little, and leant back against the wall, looking out to the field, same as Hisashi. It was now indeed a lot darker then when he had first came out. It was also a lot colder than he had realised. After hearing his question he waited a second, decideing whether or not he should make up anything. He then sighed to himself and decided that there wasn't really any point, after all, both of them were out late rather than just him alone. He looked back out over the field and answered 'Well, i haven't had much time to myself you know. Lot of work recently.' He paused for a second, and zoned out slightly. 'Its nice to come out at night and ... have some peace to myself.' He blinked a few times before he realised what he was saying and chuckled to himself.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

A Nights Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nights Training   A Nights Training EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 12:49 pm

Hisashi nodded in agreement, as he too thought that walking in around in the dark was very peaceful to him. "I see what you mean, this is the perfect time to clear my mind. Being a lieutenant come with drags." Hisashi chuckled at his comment while still looking around. He knew it was supposed to be cold, but to him, it was actually very warm. Hisashi smiled to himself as he looked towards the shinigami. "Well, since we are both here, why don't we have a practice battle?" Hisashi walked to the middle of the field and turned towards the Shinigami, whose name he did not know, and put his hands on his waist."I'll make sure ill go easy on you" Hisashi chuckled to himself
Back to top Go down
Nichondri

A Nights Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nights Training   A Nights Training EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 2:54 pm

As he watched the the lieutenant walk to the centre of the field he mulled over the thought of a fight. He hadnt gotten any real practice in for quite some time, and it would be good to practice against a lieutenant as well, of all ranks. 'Alright then.' He said while nodding his head towards the other shinigami. 'I'll take you on, but you never know ...' He stood up from the wall and walked towards the field and faced the other shinigami. 'I may not give you the chance to go easy on me!' He gave the other shinigami smirk even though he knew he was unlikely to make the lieutenant break into a sweat. 'And of course, it would be embarassing to lose to Nichondri right? 3rd seat of the 10th Divison?' He said in a way to provoke him slightly, and to also reveal his own name as he was not entirely sure if Hisashi knew his name or not. He then drew his zanpakuto from its sheath and stood in a defensive stance, both hands holding his sword facing down his oppenant. 'Well, this could go either way.' He thought silently to himself. The night suddenly seemed awfully quiet all of a sudden.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

A Nights Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nights Training   A Nights Training EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 3:38 pm

Hisashi chuckled as he pulled out his zanpaktou and pointed it at the shinigami named Nichondri. Hisashi was always the one to think about a strategy to defeat his opponents, despite his sometimes lazy attitude. tried to wonder on how his opponent fights, as he watches his movements carefully. Hisashi felt a little spontanious, so he put away his zanpaktou back into his sheath. "i hope you won't think it is disrespectful to fight you without my sword, it just how I fight." Hisashi chuckled as he pulled out gloves and stretched then out. Hisashi thought that he would use his fists first, to watch how he moves, but he was eventually going to use it. "I will let you go first." Hisashi took a stance, jumping and ready to go
Back to top Go down
Nichondri

A Nights Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nights Training   A Nights Training EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 3:50 pm

Nichondri stood there, still, as he watched the lieutenant actually put his zanpakuto away. 'What the hell was he doing??' He thought to himself. Surely he didnt think he was that much better than him. He quickly focused his mind back on the thought of fighting and took his stance up again. Never the less he was giving him the curtesy of going first, so he planned on trying a few moves out first, just to see where he was going with his no zanpakuto deal. 'Alright then, if you insist.' he then used a quick shunpo to appear to the shinigami's right and swung his blade quickly, but not strongly horizontally at the shinigamis chest, but then before the blow was finished tried a sneak move nd shunpoed to the left to finish the blow. If it did land it wouldnt do much damage due to the odd angle, but it should surprise him, that is, if he didnt manage to see it coming.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

A Nights Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nights Training   A Nights Training EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 3:12 pm

Hisashi stood his ground while Nichondri shunpoed and tried to block it with his gloves, but was surprised to see to him switch to his left, which he hardly dodged, as Nichondri's sword cut off a part of his robe, which revealed a small cut that bled only a little. Hisashi looked at his cut and smiled."Pretty good attack tricking me like that." Hisashi took another stance with his fist about a shoulder width apart with both the fists faced towards Nichondri. "But now its my turn" Hisashi turned his one of fists into a flat palm. "Hado 31: Shakkao" Suddenly a red blast of energy flew out of his hand and towards his opponent. Hisashi then followed the blast and jumped over the kido and Nichondri with another palm out. "Hado 33: Sokatsui" a blue wide beam of energy flew towards Nichondri's back.
Back to top Go down
Nichondri

A Nights Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nights Training   A Nights Training EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 3:50 pm

He had managed to get a hit, not much and barely but he had still got him, he in fact felt bit proud about himself. Smiling he took up his stance facing the lieutenant to see what he was going to throw at him. Nichondri was shocked to see him using kido. He contemplated trying to block it with his sword, but when decided at the last minute to try and slide underneath the blast. He had a feeling that if he try to block it with his zanpakuto it would leave him open for an attack, but sliding underneath it would hurt like hell, being in such close proximity to the kido. As he began to move underneath the blast, he saw out of the corner of his eye the lieutenant, long with a Hado 33 heading for him. It was too late to try and dodge that as well as continuing as he was , so he twisted his body slightly so that the blast only grazed his back slightly. Of course the power also sent him skidding along the floor, but as he moved he lifted his hand in the motion of a gun and shouted 'Hado 32: Okasen!' A wide arc of yellow energy shot towards where the lieutenant had last been standing. Nichondri managed to get his feet under him and stood up aagain, slightly winded after skidding along the floor. it wasnt a strong attack, but it had a wide range, and could catch him, knocking off guard.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

A Nights Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nights Training   A Nights Training EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 6:01 pm

Hisashi smirked to himself as he watched Nichondri's unorthodox way to dodge his kido. "What strange way to dodge, but effective." Hisashi suddenly paid attention to his attack and raised his hands instinctively. "Bakudo 39: Enkosen" A small shield appeared in his hands, blocked the yellow arc as the rest of blast went by him. Hisashi found himself a few inches from where he was standing. He is quite powerful, but I see that I will have get serious. Hisashi took out his zanpaktou, a normal katana with a red hilt and gold guard, and he pointed it at Nichondri. "Now, I'm ready" Hisashi then rushed forward at Nichondri, and jumped in the air with a downward slash
Back to top Go down
Nichondri

A Nights Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nights Training   A Nights Training EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 10:26 am

'So hes finally drawn his zanpakuto.' He thought to himself. He was slightly surprised, he expected it would take a little more than that to make him draw his zanpakuto. He said something getting ready and Nichondri began to wonder whether he draw his zanpakuto because he was worried and he felt he should take it seriously, or maybe because he only wanted a warm up to start off. Whatever the reason he was going at him with strength now, so Nichondri was gonna have to pick up his game. And before he knew it the lieutenant came at him with a downward slash from above. Nichondri managed to get his own zanpakuto above his head before the strike came that close, but it was quite powerful and he had to grind his feet before being pushed back from the blow. then he pushed back against the lieutenant before dropping and going to the left, letting the other zanpakuto fall to the ground while going for a horizontal slash at his legs before rolling backwards slightly.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

A Nights Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nights Training   A Nights Training EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 3:01 pm

Hisashi saw Nichondri's blade go for his legs, and tried to jump over the blade, but his blade nicked him on his ankle, which reduced his jumping speed. As he was flipping over Nichondri's attack, he smirked at the cut, which he couldn't see. "You are pretty good, for a third seat." Hisashi landed on both feet, as he stumbled on his cut foot. "For a third seat" He teased him as he flash stepped towards Nichondri with a overhead slash. Then as soon as he met his blade, Hisashi shunpoed to the left side of Nichondri and put outout his hand. "Hado 58: Tenran" A tornado flies out of his hand and towards Nichondri. Then Hisashi ran up a nearby tree and stood there until the tornado dissipated. Hisashi then held out his hand and shouted. "Hado 33: Sokatsui" a blue beam of energy flew out of his hand and towards his opponent
Back to top Go down
Nichondri

A Nights Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nights Training   A Nights Training EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 3:14 pm

He managed to cut him very slightly on the ankle as the lieutenant jumped over his zanpakuto. As he jumped over his head he rolled back and began to face him. He listened to his teasing and was about to reply when he suddenly appeared in front of him with a downward slash. He blocked it easily but the strike was still quite strong. He kind of expected an attack from above, but was shocked to see him almost immeidately appear to the left. He was a lieutenant after all, and he was going to have to step up his game. but before he could turn to attack, he was engulfed by a tornado. He became quickly disorientated. But he took a chance and was a bout to flash step out of the tornado when it suddenly ceased. At this point he heard something coming at him. He quickly dropped to the ground and the Sokatsui blast came extremely close to his head and it was mainly luck he had dodged it entirely. he rolled to the left jumped up faced where the kido had come from, aimed and shouted 'Hado 31: Shakkaho'. this attack was more to draw him out of the tree that Nichondri believed he saw the lieutenant fire his sokatsui from. As the hado flew towards the tree he flash stepped to the right hand side to try and anticpate his opponents movments. It was a long shot but it could work.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

A Nights Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nights Training   A Nights Training EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 5:46 pm

Hisashi saw the blast coming towards him inside the tree and quickly escaped before it hit the tree, making the tree fall over, with himself inside another tree. Hisashi smiled to himself as he dodged the attack. Hisashi knew that if he made his attack noticeable while he was in the tree, that Nichondri would immediately attack the same spot that Hisashi was at, which he thought that it could be used to his advantage. Hisashi waited until the right time, when Nichondri would turn to his left, he would attack from the right. When he finally did he held out his palm. "Hado 4: Byakurai" a single bolt came from out of the tree and headed towards Nichondri
Back to top Go down
Nichondri

A Nights Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nights Training   A Nights Training EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 11:52 am

Nichondri waited untill Hisashi attacked him once again. He was prepared this time so managed to dodge it more effectivly than last time. But instead of the attack being more direct it was another kido attack, and it came from another tree. 'What is he up to now?' He thought to himself. He decided to play along for a while, he fired another 'Hado 31: Shakkaho' blast towards the tree, staying roughly around where he stood after the byakurai had missed him. He wasnt entirely sure what was going on but he kept a close eye to where Hisashi was and where he was going. One slip up and it could end painfully for him.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

A Nights Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nights Training   A Nights Training EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 12:37 pm

Hisashi smiled at he dodged the kido attack and smirked. "Right there" With intense speed, Hisashi found a opening and shunpoed to the back of of Nichondri and jumped out of the trees with a downward slash, smirking as he did this.

(Sorry short post lol)
Back to top Go down
Nichondri

A Nights Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nights Training   A Nights Training EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 12:59 pm

(its alright Smile )

As he was facing the falling tree that he had believed Hisashi to be located he heard a rustling sound behind him. As he turned his head he was shocked to see that the lieutenant had managed to sneak around behin him and was currently almost right behind him, attacking with a downward slash at his back. he knew he couldnt dodge it, or even block it, with bakudo or not. He tired to twist his body around slightly and moved forward a best he could but the attack still managed to catch his left shoulder meaning it would be painful to move that arm too much. He quickly turned around and said 'Damn, you got me, and here i was thinking i was being careful.' Blood began to trickle slightly down his arm, but he mainly ignored the pain. He began mumbling under his breath while charging at the lieutenant again. As he mumbled he was in fact speaking a chant for a bakudo spell which went 'Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini!! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat'. Once he had finished and at the ssame time reached the lieutenant head on he spoke loudly 'Bakudo 9: Geki!' If he was lucky he should be able to pretty much paralyze the lieutenant. Hisashi was strong and might be able to break out of the bakudo in time, especially as it was only level 9, but he could score a trong blow against him.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

A Nights Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nights Training   A Nights Training EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 1:22 pm

Hisashi smirked as he cut Nichondri's arm, and saw the blood drip down. He jumped back, maintain his distance from him. "I have to admit I didn't think it would work." He then saw Nichondri charge at, as Hisashi posed for his counter. Hisashi gave a serious grin and thought to himself. I have to be careful, you try to try me again" Hisashi saw him going for a straight charge and prepared himself, but was unprepared for his kido. The kido made Hisashi paralyzed and looked at Nichondri with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Nichondri

A Nights Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nights Training   A Nights Training EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 1:52 pm

As Nichondri closed in he saw that his kido had worked and that Hisashi was paralyzed. Or indeed looked like it. 'Gotta be careful, he's been sneaky before, and he is smirking.' He thought to himself. The lieutenant could be playing a trick and be completely unaffected by the kido, but there was a red glow around him, from the bakudo's effect so it should have worked. He tried not to be put off by his smirk and pose and when he was close enough lifted his blade for a strike. But at the last second he shunpoed behind the lieutenant and aimed a horizontal strike at his neck. 'Gotcha!!' He began grinning. Of course the way this had gone if the lieutenant couldnt break out of the kido he would have basically lost, and Nichondri would have to stop hi zanpakuto before it caused any serious damage. It seems he may have gotten a bit carrid away in the fight and forgotten it was only some training after all. As the blade got closer and lieutenant stood till, his grin grew wider and wider.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

A Nights Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nights Training   A Nights Training EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 4:36 pm

Hisashi smirked as he could feel the wind of the blade before tried to hit his neck. Although Nichondri couldn't see he grinned and fell forward right before the blade hit, and hit the ground to make a loud thud. Being a lieutenant of 5th squad, who specialized in kido, he knew all the tricks to avoid and beat almost every kido. The kido wore off after a few seconds and Hisashi flipped over and aimed his sword towards Nichondri's abdomen, which was about 4 inches away.
Back to top Go down
Nichondri

A Nights Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nights Training   A Nights Training EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 4:47 pm

He knew it was over as the lieutenant began to fall forwards. As his own zanpakuto sliced through thin air the lieutenant hit the ground and rolled over before point his sword at Nichondri, pretty much touching too. If he had been fighting for real, Nichondri would be dea right about now, gut likely spewed everywhere. 'Ah crap, I knew it, didnt I say?? Huh?!?!' He thought to himself, trying to think of who to blame. He had thought something was up when the lieutenant began to smirk, but he thought he was just being cocky. He should of guessed low level bakudo wouldnt have worked, but it was used as more of a shock tactic than anything else. They just stayed like that for a bit, silent with a small breeze blowing through the field. It was then that he realised just how hot he was and how much he was sweating. He dropped his zanpakuto and put his hands in the air with a big grin on his face. 'Damn, you got me again. I guess lieutenants aren't all that bad after all. But admit it, I nearly had you there?' He was slightly out of breath so the words were slightly staggered.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

A Nights Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nights Training   A Nights Training EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 5:20 pm

Hisashi smiled as he got up with exhaustedness in his breath and put his sword back in his sheath, matching Nichondri's grin with his own. He then sat back down and rested his arms on his legs, while checked out his cut from the earlier battle. "I have to admit, you got me pretty good on my ankle" He thoroughly inspected the cut told himself it was nothing. "And you are pretty good, for a third seat." Hisashi then covered his cut, as a green glow covered his hand and started to heal himself. "Train some more, and you could be a lieutenant in no time." Hisashi grinned
Back to top Go down
Nichondri

A Nights Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nights Training   A Nights Training EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 11:29 am

Nichondri decided to join him on the ground, and was surprised at his words. He knew he was relatively powerful for a 3rd seat but he never really expected a lieutenant to admit that he fought on par (at least for a while) with them and then to even say that he could become a lieutenant soon too. 'Well, er, thanks. Maybe we should train some other time, its been a while since Ive fought properly like that.' He began to grin again as he sat on the floor getting his breath back. Nichondri then also put his hand to his injury and began healing. He wasnt very good at it and he only knew a few basics but he should be able to lessen the pain and at least allow him to move the arm a bit. He should really check in with some 4th Division members before heading back to his quarters, even though it was almost dawn. He sighed to himself, and thought 'Well, it was a good night, although i kinda wish i hadnt planned all that pperwork for tomorrow.' He then returned his focus back to his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Nights Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nights Training   A Nights Training Empty

Back to top Go down

A Nights Training
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next