Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Ward, the Guardian, the Shinigami

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

The Ward, the Guardian, the Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: The Ward, the Guardian, the Shinigami   The Ward, the Guardian, the Shinigami EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 10:47 am

Mitsurugi Mouretsu laid up against a goal in the Soccer Field and watched his 8 year old Ward Rin play around in the flowerbed. He nonchalantly clenched and unclenched his three-fingered, green-scaled Dragon Claw he has for a left arm, listening to the bones in it crack noisily. His long, silky and shiny silver hair cascaded down his back as he watched the black-haired, brown-eyed child pick and play with the flowers. Anyone who had the ability to sense Reiatsu could easily sense that Mitsurugi, despite being a Human, had Reiatsu stores that were just barely below that of a Shinigami Lieutenant. Rin, the Human Girl, happily picked the flowers, humming to herself cheerfully, smelling the flowers that she found to be very pretty.
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

PostSubject: Re: The Ward, the Guardian, the Shinigami   The Ward, the Guardian, the Shinigami EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 10:58 am

Lilly ran past chasing a rabbit, She was on all fours her sword on her back. her tail waved in the wind as she ran. after she ran past the girl Rin. She lept on the rabbit crushing it's neck in her tigress like jaws, she then stood up the rabbit in her mouth blood on her fur. she grabbed the rabbit from her mouth and examend it licking the blood from her mouth and then from her claws. She was not wearing her shinigami kimono but tribal clothing.
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

PostSubject: Re: The Ward, the Guardian, the Shinigami   The Ward, the Guardian, the Shinigami EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:06 am

Mitsurugi saw her run past Rin and stood up in alarm as Rin yelped in surprise, his pointed ears twitching slightly when Rin made her yelp. He narrowed his eyes and ran over to Rin, his purple crescent moon on his forehead and the two purple stripes on each of his cheeks out in plain view. He examined her to see if she was OK and turned to face Lilly. For the first time in a long while, he was caught surprised by something, this case being her appearance as because she looked to be some kind of hybrid between a human and a tiger. *....A furry?* he thought to himself as he blinked a few times before getting over his surprise and narrowing his eyes at her. He straightened out the creases in his silky, silver battle kimono and tightened the silk golden and purple sash tied around his waist as he clutched the hilt of his Nagaitsurugi no Urami, or his Longsword of Malice, tightly as his body posture tensed up into a manner where he looked as if he was a predator ready to pounce and maul his prey. "I advise you to be more careful wench. You scared my ward" he said coldly in a deep growl as the bit of Youki, or Demonic Energy, radiating off of his Dragon Claw and his Longsword pulsating slightly and mixing with his dark purple Reiatsu.
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

PostSubject: Re: The Ward, the Guardian, the Shinigami   The Ward, the Guardian, the Shinigami EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:30 am

Lilly tora saw him and looked him over a few times and bached up slowly " I did not mean the girl any harm, I've got my dinner right here," she said holding up the blood soaked rabbit. She again licked blood off of her mouth before putting the rabit in a pouch tied to her waist. she walked around him a few times and looked at the girl a few times as well. " and besides as much as I love the taste of children, I would not touch one like her... I prefer, older kids they taste better. and with you pretecting her I would get mysellf killed if I tryed to kill her...." she gave a killjoy smile as she looked at him with her blue green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

PostSubject: Re: The Ward, the Guardian, the Shinigami   The Ward, the Guardian, the Shinigami EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:42 am

"You are right you would kill yourself. Any trash that dares attempt to harm my ward will suffer...painfully" he said coldly with a smirk as he flexed the fingers on his left Dragon Claw. Rin came up from behind Mitsurugi and stared at Lilly nervously, hiding behind her Guardian.
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

PostSubject: Re: The Ward, the Guardian, the Shinigami   The Ward, the Guardian, the Shinigami EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:46 am

Lilly crouched down so she could look rin in the eyes " well hello little girl. I'm lilly tora, do not be afraid of me." she said kindly to the young girl. Lilly's tail swished back and forth upon the ground. her ears perked strate up, her long dusty blond hair waving in the wind.
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

PostSubject: Re: The Ward, the Guardian, the Shinigami   The Ward, the Guardian, the Shinigami EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:02 pm

"Uh, um, hello. Rin-Chan is named Rin" she said nervously as she introduced herself in the 3rd person, seemingly a little afraid of Lilly. Mitsurugi's posture relaxed slightly, indicating that he felt that strange woman in front of him was not a threat, though his hand did not stray from his sword.
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

PostSubject: Re: The Ward, the Guardian, the Shinigami   The Ward, the Guardian, the Shinigami EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:11 pm

Lilly smiled " that's a nice name Rin," she tilted her head looking slightly like a kitten. She looked up at the male with his hand still on his sword... she put her hand gently on Rins head smileing " well, arn't you the shy one. Don't worry I would never hurt a little girl like you." she smiled kindly once more.
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

PostSubject: Re: The Ward, the Guardian, the Shinigami   The Ward, the Guardian, the Shinigami EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:14 pm

"Rin isn't shy usually. It's only around those who she finds...different from the people she usually sees" he told her calmly, indicating to Lilly that he was referring to her animalistic appearance. When Mitsurugi said that to her, Rin nodded a bit to show she was agreeing with him.
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

PostSubject: Re: The Ward, the Guardian, the Shinigami   The Ward, the Guardian, the Shinigami EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:20 pm

Lilly laughed a little "well I gess I'm verry diferint." she sighed " My life isn't that easy like most, but I'm happy I'm differint." she smiled as she took her paw like hand off of rin's head. She looked up at the shy then she stood up streaching.
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

PostSubject: Re: The Ward, the Guardian, the Shinigami   The Ward, the Guardian, the Shinigami EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:25 pm

"Rin, go play in the flowers" Mitsurugi whispered to Rin, who nodded and ran off to the flowerbed and jumped into it. Mitsurugi turned back to look at Lilly, who was doing her stretches. Her stretches, combined with her choice of clothing, sometimes showed off a bit of her...assets but the only reaction Mitsurugi gave was a raise of one of his elegant silver eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

PostSubject: Re: The Ward, the Guardian, the Shinigami   The Ward, the Guardian, the Shinigami EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:31 pm

She yawned then stoped streaching as she saw the little girl run off and play. When she yawned she showed her huge tigress canine teeth. she sratched her head behind her ears. " what's with the look?" she said tilting her head.
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

PostSubject: Re: The Ward, the Guardian, the Shinigami   The Ward, the Guardian, the Shinigami EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:35 pm

"You do not need to know" he said calmly in that cold, emotionless tone of voice as his facial features returned to that cold, emotionless, stony look. He had perfect control of his emotions and he was not going to let this woman know he had seen a bit more of her then he intended to.
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

PostSubject: Re: The Ward, the Guardian, the Shinigami   The Ward, the Guardian, the Shinigami EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:42 pm

She yawned once more " ok, what ever you say." she was bored... she took a few steps away from him and got out her zanpakto and was fliping it twirling it and doing random fighting moves out of boredom.
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

PostSubject: Re: The Ward, the Guardian, the Shinigami   The Ward, the Guardian, the Shinigami EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:45 pm

Mitsurugi backed up a bit and clenched his Dragon Claw tightly when he saw her take out her sword. He then twitched slightly when some of the moves she did showed off certain parts of her body a bit. He sighed silently to himself and cursed his male hormones under his breath.
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

PostSubject: Re: The Ward, the Guardian, the Shinigami   The Ward, the Guardian, the Shinigami EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:51 pm

she got bored with her zanpakto soon after she started to play with it she put it back in it's sheath. She yawned boredly. she sat down on the ground indian style. (( not showing any thing XD)) " so... are you as bored as I am..." she yawned and crossed her arms across he chest. " you have any ideas to releave me of my boredom?" she asked tilting her head.
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

PostSubject: Re: The Ward, the Guardian, the Shinigami   The Ward, the Guardian, the Shinigami EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:55 pm

He looked at her with a raised eyebrow and shook his head no. "No, I don't have any ideas on what you can do" he said as he sighed and sat down, leaning backwards a bit as he ran a hand through his silver hair.
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

PostSubject: Re: The Ward, the Guardian, the Shinigami   The Ward, the Guardian, the Shinigami EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:05 pm

she sighed and leaned her head on one of her hands. " well... I have no clue what to do now.... but I am kinda hungry..." she got out the rabbit she killed earlyer and bit into it raw. She began to eat it slowly as blood driped from her mouth. she soon finished the rabbit and put the bones and fur back into the pouch. she licked the blod from her mouth and hands.
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

PostSubject: Re: The Ward, the Guardian, the Shinigami   The Ward, the Guardian, the Shinigami EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:10 pm

If he was disturbed or disgusted by what she was doing, he didn't show it. He merely raised both of his eyebrows a bit at her actions and calmly watched her and Rin both, keeping each of his eyes on the two girls.
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

PostSubject: Re: The Ward, the Guardian, the Shinigami   The Ward, the Guardian, the Shinigami EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:24 pm

She purred as she layed down in the grass, " nothing like the warm sunlight to help digest a meal." she yawned then she purred more enjoying a full belly. she was laying like a cat her zanpato laying next to her.
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

PostSubject: Re: The Ward, the Guardian, the Shinigami   The Ward, the Guardian, the Shinigami EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:55 am

"I wouldn't know. I usually find a place inside to eat, away from the sun" he said as he shrugged his shoulders. He kept one eye on her and the other on Rin so he could watch both of them. He was very protective of Rin and wanted to make sure this feline-like woman wasn't a threat to his Ward.

Last edited by Mitsurugi Mouretsu on Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

PostSubject: Re: The Ward, the Guardian, the Shinigami   The Ward, the Guardian, the Shinigami EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:00 am

She looked around before yawning showing her huge canine teeth, " I'm kinda glad no one can see me... well besides you that is..... and the girl I find it odd that she can see me as well.... but I don't care realy..." she said as she closed her eyes not Sleeping but enjoying the warm sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

PostSubject: Re: The Ward, the Guardian, the Shinigami   The Ward, the Guardian, the Shinigami EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:08 am

"Rin has slightly higher Reiatsu stores from normal humans. It's not enough for her to actually use any of it or develop abilities from it, it's just enough so she can see the other races not of the Living World. She came into my life when I found her about to be attack by some weak Hollow, disgusting little cretin that it was" he explained as he scoffed in disgust as he talked about the Hollow. So from what Lilly knew now, Rin was apparently not related to the 35 year old silver-haired man in front of her but rather instead an orphan that he decided to take under his wing.
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

PostSubject: Re: The Ward, the Guardian, the Shinigami   The Ward, the Guardian, the Shinigami EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:15 am

she opened one eye " hmmm, realy? well that explains a lot...." she said befor rolling over on her belly.... She looked at the sky again then back at the man. she closed her eyes again before forgetting he was there and singing, " there's blood on my claws, my fangs are red, stained from the blood of the humen, I kill and I kill again and again, eating the flesh of dieing men...."
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

PostSubject: Re: The Ward, the Guardian, the Shinigami   The Ward, the Guardian, the Shinigami EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:40 am

He looked at her with a slightly raised eyebrow as she sang. The song she sang was a little weird, though it didn't bother him really. He sighed softly and shook his head for a bit before he turned to watch his Ward Rin play around in the flowers. He always wondered how she could maintain such a...sweet and innocent, childish facade despite the fact that she is sometimes in danger when she and him are approached by Hollows and other creatures not of the living.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ward, the Guardian, the Shinigami   The Ward, the Guardian, the Shinigami Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ward, the Guardian, the Shinigami
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next