Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dellapero's Segunda Etapa

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

Dellapero's Segunda Etapa Empty
PostSubject: Dellapero's Segunda Etapa   Dellapero's Segunda Etapa EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 5:55 pm

Segunda Etapa

Name: Akuma

Represent: The devil's true form.

Family: Matter

Looks: Dellapero's Segunda Etapa Demon_13 In this form Dellapero grows up to Seven foot four in height and the armor encasing his body turns into an even stronger substence.

Techniques

Name: Unmatchable Statistical abilities.

State: Segunda

Description: In Segunda Etapa, Dellapero develops strength, speed, durability, stamina, and reiatsu of such extreme levels that it is almost impossible to match. Only very few can fight against him in this state because of raw reiatsu alone forcing even some Captains to their knees from the vast energy. ( Depending on what Captain of course.)

Name: Ultimant Matter Manipulation.

Description: Dellapero can create any form of matter from any material in any location or form he chooses as long as it is with-in a mile of him. He can almost limitless amounts of it as well and can even create things out of the same material used to make his armor making objects almost indestructable. Dellapero can even manipulate any matter he i in contact with in any way instantly or destroy it instantly. This works on organic matter as well, but on aslower pace then non-organic and only work if Dellapero is in contact with it.
Small Objects- No cooldown
Medium Objects- half a post cooldown
Above average- 1 post.
Large- 1.5 posts.
Massiv- 2 posts.
Huge - 3 posts.

Name: Telekenesis

Description: This ability allows Dellapero to control phisical objects with mental thought alone. He can control many objects at a time during this, including swords making it so he can fight with multiple weapons at a time. He can control up to five normal sized objects at a time. ( Ex small handguns or rocks.), 3 slightly larger sized objects at a time ( ex, swords, large rocks.) two large object. ( Giant rocks, a large collection of water,) or one giant object ( like a house, but it takes alot of energy to move and is slower then the other objects) He can use this for as long as he likes, but while it is in use two posts are taken off his Segunda duration per post instead of one and three posts for lifting a giant object.

Name: Akuma Cero

Description: This is Dellapero's ultimant attack. It is a cero that can only be shot out of a gun he creates from matter. From the gun, energy charges for an entire post, then a soulless black colored Cero shoots out with enough power to destroy a large amount of the the Seireitei or Karakura Town.. This drains a large amount of energy to use, so it may only be used once per topic and has a three topic cooldown It is three times as strong as cero Oscuras and can be charged for longer, but every post more of a charge it gets 1.2x stronger, but adds another topic to cooldown.

Name: Regeneration

Description: This is a form of regeneration like his before, but it only works on the armor this time and not on his reguler body. Unlike before, though the armor regenerates instantly after even being fully destroy or just dented at all making it near un-destroyable from the regeneration rate and the base duability of it.

Last edited by Dellapero+ on Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mukuro Rokudo

PostSubject: Re: Dellapero's Segunda Etapa   Dellapero's Segunda Etapa EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 6:22 pm

Quote :

Description:
Dellapero can create any form of matter from any material in any
location or form he chooses as long as it is with-in a mile of him. He
can almost limitless amounts of it as well and can even create things
out of the same material used to make his armor making objects almost
indestructable.

So you can create any object you want? How long would it take for you to create a large object?

Quote :

Description:
This ability allows Dellapero to control phisical objects with mental
thought alone. He can control many objects at a time during this,
including swords making it so he can fight with multiple weapons at a
time.

When you say physical objects does that include Shinigami's and their Zanpaktou?
Back to top Go down
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

PostSubject: Re: Dellapero's Segunda Etapa   Dellapero's Segunda Etapa EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 6:27 pm

It would be created instantly. This is Segunda Etapa after all. It's suppsoed to be rather strong..Well, Unleess you mean REALLy big..like a entire twon that would take a few posts..but I doubt I will be eve rmaking anything bigger then a large block about the size of two houses.

And that depends if the shinigami is holding it or of they have telekenesis as well. If it is out of their grasp and they lack telekenesis or anyway to get it back quickly, then yes. And for people themselvs it depends on reiatsu and if they have enough to ward off the affect.
Back to top Go down
Mukuro Rokudo

PostSubject: Re: Dellapero's Segunda Etapa   Dellapero's Segunda Etapa EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 6:45 pm

Approval Revoked, I am sorry but i am going to let a Admin take care of this one.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Dellapero's Segunda Etapa   Dellapero's Segunda Etapa EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 2:50 am

First of all how long does his segunda form last for?

Quote :
Name: Unmatchable Statistical abilities.

Description: In Segunda Etapa, Dellapero develops strength, speed, durability, stamina, and reiatsu of such extreme levels that it is almost impossible to match. Only very few can fight against him in this state because of raw reiatsu alone forcing even some Captains to their knees from the vast energy. (Depending on what Captain of course.)

Because you've made your second release form so powerful I will let you have all five of those things - reiatsu, stamina, speed, durability and strenght - increased, as happens in the next stage of power, but I will only allow you to pick one of those things to excel in and be near unmatchable, so please choose one.

Quote :

Description: Dellapero can create any form of matter from any material in any location or form he chooses as long as it is with-in a mile of him. He can almost limitless amounts of it as well and can even create things out of the same material used to make his armor making objects almost indestructible. Dellapero can even manipulate any matter he i in contact with in any way instantly or destroy it instantly. This works on organic matter as well, but on a slower pace then non-organic and only work if Dellapero is in contact with it.

When Tessai asked how long it would take to create a large object, you replyed:
Dellaparo wrote:
It would be created instantly. This is Segunda Etapa after all. It's suppsoed to be rather strong..Well, Unleess you mean REALLy big..like a entire twon that would take a few posts..but I doubt I will be ever making anything bigger then a large block about the size of two houses.

This is a big no. Nothing is created instantly unless it is a very, very small object. I'm not saying that it would necessarily have to take a whole post to create, but definitely some time within that post, but not instantly. Also, I will not allow you to create anything out of any material - what you create has to be proportional to what you use to make it. Eg, you can't make a tank out of a rock. Also, please be specific when you say 'Dellapero can even manipulate any matter' - do you mean all matter, or just physical matter?

How many times can he use this ability in a fight, and what are its cooldowns - remember that your cooldowns should reflect the size of what you made, so if you made something really, really big it might be a cooldown of five posts (I'm not saying that's what you should do, 5 was just the first number that came into my head). While it is true that segunda espada is meant to be strong, it still needs to be within fair limits.

Quote :

Description: This ability allows Dellapero to control phisical objects with mental thought alone. He can control many objects at a time during this, including swords making it so he can fight with multiple weapons at a time.

How long can he use this ability before he needs to stop, and how long does it take for him to be able to use it again? Can you please specify when you say he can 'control physical objects' - any type of physical object? How far away from something can he be before he can't control it anymore? Please be specific when you say 'he can control many objects at a time' - how many objects can he control at any one time?

Quote :
Name: Regeneration

Description: This is a form of regeneration like his before, but it only works on the armor this time and not on his reguler body. Unlike before, though the armor regenerates instantly after even being fully destroy or just dented at all making it near un-destroyable from the regeneration rate and the base duability of it.

If his armour is near indestructible and always regenerates even when it has been completely destroyed then how is anybody meant to fight him and even just scratch him, let alone win?

Quote :
Name: Akuma Cero

Description: This is Dellapero's ultimant attack. It is a cero that can only be shot out of a gun he creates from matter. From the gun, energy charges for an entire post, then a soulless black colored Cero shoots out with enough power to destroy a large amount of the Soul Society or the earth. This drains a large amount of energy to use, so it may only be used twice per topic and has a twenty post cooldown

This entire attack is OP - you say that one cero from this gun, even if it is charged for a whole post, can destroy a large amount of Soul Society or the Earth, and he can use it twice? First, this kind of attack would only be able to be used once per topic as it consumes a lot of reiatsu and takes a long time to create. But to be able to destroy such a large area in one attack? No. Please specify the exact area of destruction and I may reconsider my standing on this attack.
Back to top Go down
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

PostSubject: Re: Dellapero's Segunda Etapa   Dellapero's Segunda Etapa EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 3:12 am

Ok, for the stats I'll have reiatsu as it determins the power of energy attacks like cero which are my main thing.

Eh, I'll add a few cooldowns. But it makes sense to make swords and such instantaniously with Segunda Etapa and being the Espada leader.

Added telekenesis info.

Added more cooldown to Akuma, made it once a topic, and specified the power more.

and the armor isn't nearly indestructable. It can just take alot of damage..like say a point-blank cero. Something like gran rey would blow it apart. The regeneration is just fast that you need to attack fast to do much vital damage,,Well, you could use a drill-like attack.. That would be good against it to as it would plow through the armor and hit me while still cutting the armor so it couldn't regenerate.

and how about ten post duration, twnety post cooldown?
Back to top Go down
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

PostSubject: Re: Dellapero's Segunda Etapa   Dellapero's Segunda Etapa EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 4:14 am

So, it fine now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dellapero's Segunda Etapa   Dellapero's Segunda Etapa Empty

Back to top Go down

Dellapero's Segunda Etapa
Page 1 of 1