Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Segunda Etapa

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Segunda Etapa Empty
PostSubject: Segunda Etapa   Segunda Etapa EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:25 am

Segunda Etapa Info

Looks:Segunda Etapa Demon_wallpaper_by_Aridima

Name: Ultima Chimera

Special Ability :

Ultimate Hierro: This hardening of Sairento's skin is claimed to be one of the hardest in his second release. His immense spiritual pressure allows for this, and would allow him to take a getsuga tenshou to the face. However, this move can only be active for four posts. Six post cooldown.

Vast Spiritual Energy: This level of spiritual power corresponds to those possessing an enormous amount of spiritual energy which is wild and untamed. This level of spiritual power has a possible tendency to leak from a person or when released can affect the surrounding area in a destructive way. Those of this level have no actual masterful control over their massive spiritual power, as it can effect those around them unintentionally. Though through training, sairento has mastered this technique.

Quintessa Essentia Reryouku: The user's spritual pressure immediately converts to the matter of Aether, otherwise known as quintessence. This boosts their ability of matter control, allowing for more complicated moves.

Techniques:

NegiMatter Cero: This cero is created from the negative matter that collects within sairento's body. It conforms with a regular cero to become highly volatile and more explosive. When coming to the contact of positive matter, it would cause a large explosion, sending the target of impact flying or ripping it to shreds(inanimate object). Positive matter is anything that is not made up of a void(Ex: spirit particles)
Cooldown:3
Range: Long

Quintessence Shot: Sairento charges quintessence into his palm, aiming at his opponent. He then fires the ball that the Quintessence creates, watching it fly at his target like a cero. This attack powers the main element as fire, causing it's damage to come into more than just burning, but also a blinding light.
Cooldown:5

Final Blast : Used only when sairento truly gets desperate to win. His abilities all decrease in strength, and he withdraws into the fedal position. Using the energy from his other abilities, he charges the quintessence into the center of his chest, holding it there to charge for three turns. During this, the matter around him will crackle, seeming to rip slightly. After three turns, sairento sprawls out in mid-air, the quintessence being released. It fires out in a .5 mile range, heavily damaging and/or disintergrating everything in it's path. It moves fast as a sonido. This leaves sairento completely wiped out, and he loses consciousness after.
Cooldown: Once per battle

Complete Breakdown: Using his knowledge of matter, and the quintessence Reiryouku, Sairento is able to change the matter around him. If there is dark matter (black hole) he can make it collapse upon itself. If there is Negative matter present, he can convert it to vapor, becoming another gas within the ozone. Using this, he can also turn an ability to vapor, there for protecting himself.
Duration: 2
Cooldown: 10
Range: Varies

Last edited by Sairento Bakuhatsu on Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

Segunda Etapa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Segunda Etapa   Segunda Etapa EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 8:48 am

your not overpowered enough already?
Back to top Go down
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

Segunda Etapa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Segunda Etapa   Segunda Etapa EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:33 am

..Is this specifically ment too fight me? lol
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Segunda Etapa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Segunda Etapa   Segunda Etapa EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:17 pm

No to both of you. If you would have read my app my best moves have to charge or can be only used once and don't last long. My dude is weak and would get easily murdered by your OP ken.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

Segunda Etapa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Segunda Etapa   Segunda Etapa EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 2:36 pm

every ability i see is overpowered beyond beleif, change it, and you know just HOW oped this is -_-
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Segunda Etapa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Segunda Etapa   Segunda Etapa EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 2:56 pm

About the only OP'age I see is my final blast, which I don't really care about. But you usually gotta have some dramatic finish bahaha.

As for the breakdown thing, I can make it just two turns.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

Segunda Etapa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Segunda Etapa   Segunda Etapa EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:08 pm

Ultimate Hierro
no, it would kill anyone to take a gran rey cero to the face, or at least severally hurt them, depending on the person.

Vast Spiritual Energy
to have this much reiatsu would be godly, since even yamamoto, who has the highest ammount, could control his more than this....

Quintessa Essentia Reryouku(and all quintessa techniques)
you dont even have the four elements, so you cannot use an attack with them, especially one that is like a nuke....

NegiMatter Cero
this isnt as bad, but you need to specifiy what exactly positive matter is....

PosiMatter Potion
no denied for the fact if he ate it everything goes into slow motion, so basically its impossible to hit him, and the fact he can always create more from shadows....

Final Blast
five mile path is way to wide... if anyone used up that much reiatsu they'd die from exaushtion...period

Complete Breakdown
explain this fully, otherwise im not even going to bother with it
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Segunda Etapa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Segunda Etapa   Segunda Etapa EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:31 pm

Vast Spiritual Engergy: Saying it can't be controlled means that it isn't op'd and i wouldn't have full control on anything done with it.

Quintessence Reryouku: is a fifth element all it's own and doesn't neccesarily need the other four elements but can create them.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Segunda Etapa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Segunda Etapa   Segunda Etapa EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:34 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

Segunda Etapa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Segunda Etapa   Segunda Etapa EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:36 pm

its not oped for it not to be controlled, HOWEVER it is when you have so much it cant be controlled, period

sixth element, and to use the four elements without having them is like using cero while being a quincy..... i can allow water earth and air, but fire is pure energy, so unless you have lightning of fire ability, its almost impossible to create it on the scale of a cero, let alone what your talking about
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Segunda Etapa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Segunda Etapa   Segunda Etapa EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:51 pm

Fifth element rofl. And alright, going to edit it
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

Segunda Etapa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Segunda Etapa   Segunda Etapa EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:52 pm

your forgeting lightning >.>
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Segunda Etapa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Segunda Etapa   Segunda Etapa EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:53 pm

Updated, and lightning is a sub-element which can be created through a combination of fire,air, and water.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

Segunda Etapa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Segunda Etapa   Segunda Etapa EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:56 pm

final blast is still too huge, even a mile is too wide and far
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Segunda Etapa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Segunda Etapa   Segunda Etapa EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:06 pm

Updated