Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Yammy's Segunda Etapa

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yammy Riyalgo

Yammy Riyalgo

Yammy's Segunda Etapa Empty
PostSubject: Yammy's Segunda Etapa   Yammy's Segunda Etapa EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 10:03 am

Segunda Etapa

Name: Kasei

Represent: Giant/Mammoth

Family: Power

Looks:
Spoiler:

Techniques

Name: Enraged Form

State: Segunda

Description: Yammy has access to an unlimited source of power, this power is triggered by anger. The more angry Yammy becomes the more his power increases. Once he reaches a certain level of anger/power, he transforms. This is his segunda etapa technique. Incredible power. He has to reach certain levels of power before he can transform. There is no end to the power he has so he may change forms as many times as he can reiatsu wise.

Name: Regeneration

State: Resurrection/Segunda

Description: Yammy has a very fast regeneration rate of his limbs. We see this in the manga when he fights Kenpachi and Byakuya. As his legs are being severed, he continues to regain them through regeneration. It is fast, in terms of RP I would say 3 posts to regenerate them after they are severed. Them meaning any and all limbs.

Name: Cero

State: Segunda

Description: This is a super charged cero, not officially a gran rey or oscuras, this cero increases in its power the more Yammy grows.

Last edited by Yammy Riyalgo on Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Yammy's Segunda Etapa   Yammy's Segunda Etapa EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 10:10 am

I know he is former second espada, but i am not gonna allow that he can re-generate his limps after 1 post, it gives no time for the opponent(s), to attack.

edit it so it takes at least 3 posts to re-grow.
Back to top Go down
Yammy Riyalgo

Yammy Riyalgo

PostSubject: Re: Yammy's Segunda Etapa   Yammy's Segunda Etapa EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:54 pm

Could I maybe change it to two? Its not that I am basing it on his former rank, im basing it on what we've seen in the anime. But if two isnt okay then 3 is fine
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Yammy's Segunda Etapa   Yammy's Segunda Etapa EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:55 pm

i would like to have it as three, seeing how he is a former.
Back to top Go down
Yammy Riyalgo

Yammy Riyalgo

PostSubject: Re: Yammy's Segunda Etapa   Yammy's Segunda Etapa EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:57 pm

Done Smile
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Yammy's Segunda Etapa   Yammy's Segunda Etapa EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:06 pm

Approved then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yammy's Segunda Etapa   Yammy's Segunda Etapa Empty

Back to top Go down

Yammy's Segunda Etapa
Page 1 of 1