Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Regaining Lost Power

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

Regaining Lost Power Empty
PostSubject: Regaining Lost Power   Regaining Lost Power EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 4:33 pm

Ishpaleum had been in meditation for thirty hours, trying to reconnect with Jinsei. For some reason, since his return he had been unable to speak with him as he normally did, and that was causing him to be unable to access his Bankai. He had even come to his old training area, degraded though it was. He hadn't used it in millenia, so he wasn't too surprised that many sections of it had been destroyed, and many more were severely damaged.

The building had been located in what was once known as Canaan, a paradise that had been the place of many battles in the past, and contained possibly the highest level of spiritual particles on Earth. Nestled in the mountains, the building had once stood proud, and Ish had trained many young men and women in the arts of combat and in life. Now, it was simply a shell of its former self. Luckily, it seemed to have been left alone by humanity and Shinigami alike, and so made for a perfect training area.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Regaining Lost Power   Regaining Lost Power EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 6:09 pm

Soren haven't sensing Ishpaleum after awhile decided to have a go at training again it has been awhile since he had been training and he had felt his skills getting rather rusty. Also he need to have a conference with Ishpaleum about his plans it had seemed that Soren had went rogue which Soren figured it about bound to have a collision with Ishpaleum one way or anotehr as he approached Ishpaleums location the area felt like rather majestic in it's own manner as the landscape was similar to a desert like area. having rather large peaks and and at the edge Soren looked down upon the ruins of the acient city of Canaan. Having figured out the location he saw a building that was rather still intact that had survived the brutal elements of time and weatheringin this barren wasteland.

Ishpaleum what are you doing....here? Soren seemed to be intrigued by this as he studied his own zanpaktou and went down into the crater like area and towards the ruins. Not knowing if Ishpaleum would attack him or not Ishpaleum always had a record of not saying what his plans were or if his cureent allies was his current enemy even if you was his student. Soren knew that lesson very well that what made Ishpaleum's and his relationship rather weird at times they are allies at others they are enemies ready to fight with the intent to kill disregarding all others except their main objectives. Soren had a bit of spite ever since Ishpaleum took on shinigami that he knew would abuse the power that they had held ever since Byakuya sent shinigami forces on Soren after his first report Soren's main objective had changed. Soren approached the building placing his thuoghts and concerns at the back of his mind pinpointing Ishpaleum's location to here.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Regaining Lost Power   Regaining Lost Power EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 8:07 pm

Ishpaleum opened his eyes as he sensed a familiar presence approach him. He stood, facing Soren as he entered the building and smiled. I guess this place has lost its ability to hide reaitsu... that's ok though, I should have guessed. He took a few steps toward him, curious about what he was up to. After all, it had been quite a while since he had heard from him, and appearently he had been busy with that organization that Ish was dedicated to stopping. Hello Soren... I was wondering when you would pop back into my life. I hear you've been busy. He was surrounded by an aura at this point, with Jinsei still in its sheath. So tell me boy, what have you been up to, other than joining the enemy of all creation? Ish doubted that he had in fact joined the organization, but was watching carefully for a response.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Regaining Lost Power   Regaining Lost Power EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 8:19 pm

Soren's eyes seemed to have a distant feel as the icy blue eyes knew that Ishpaleum didn't like the fact that Soren had joined with Benitaki and hayami and had become a vizard disregarding all of his own codes and Soren popped a unexpected smile over his face. Ishpaleum...I heard you've joined with Kurosu and trying to take over...believe what you want about my intentions and I donpect that word boy to slip from mouth...you have other students now if I remember. Soren seemed to be getting disrespected by Ishpaleum "boy" had always been the term for Soren from Ishpaleum Soren Rieryoku seem to settle to causing his Reiatsu to be calmed down as well. Well I also hadve a daughter and wife to protect Ishpaleum. Soren remember to always keep them in mind whenever he was about to be in a fight or anything else that were the source of his power even it meant to be the most hated person in this world he had to protect them...
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Regaining Lost Power   Regaining Lost Power EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 8:29 pm

Ish nodded, understanding. So, he thinks that I have left him behind... interesting. His eyes narrowed as he spoke, revealing a slight hint of irritation. You're going to hear the word boy from me until you're as old as I am. And just so you know, I've always had people that I have guided, but you've been my primary project for as long as I've known you. He paused, his eyes falling back into their normal passive look. Anyway, yes I have joined Kurosu, and I lead them now. In fact, my main project with them involves beating down that little group that you've become a part of. His eyes changed again, holding disappointment within them. You call yourself my student, and yet you've joined with those scum who wish to crush the freedom of every being in existence? You'd better have a much better reason than hiding behind your family for this, or I'm not going to have a choice but to teach you another lesson.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Regaining Lost Power   Regaining Lost Power EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 8:44 pm

Soren began to chuckle with excitement and glared at Ishpaleum his reiatsu condensing in the air and stood at his full height instead of a slanted state his reiryoku becoming more active. If I was your primary target then why do you have doubt in me and my plans haven't you learned anything about me in all the years we've known each other...or has all those years have been lies?! Soren grew irritated at Ishpaleum for his faulty use of words he knew better he knew Soren would not join the dark side without reason to give up everything for total destruction and he placed a hand on his zanpaktou. You want to play leader then get my Iznami and Konoka out of this mess I was doing my best you want to know the rest of my intentions well then we'll have to see whether I can trust you can I?
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Regaining Lost Power   Regaining Lost Power EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 8:50 pm

Ish smiled at that point, the irritation gone as he let out a small chuckle. Very good, just had to be sure you hadn't gone any more crazy than you already were. Boy, have you gotten into some deep stuff this time... Ish reached down to Jinsei, smiling brightly. I'll take your family in, after I learn your intentions. His eyes had a gleam in them as he spoke, shining brightly. And what better way to learn than to see you bare your soul? Besides, fighting with the boy might help me reconnect with Jinsei, and get my Bankai back.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Regaining Lost Power   Regaining Lost Power EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:08 pm

Soren irritation click and he placed his hand a little ways down the on his hilt enough for him to flick it out. His Reiryuko had grown powerful enough that on the blade it had made a aura like cloth wrapping around his blade which is where his Rieryuko was stored well his spare if you would call it that. Soren's zanpaktou had seemed to changed to a pure white blade it's length and the way it was built everything about it seemed to be connected to Soren. He smiled rather softly twirled his blade around stopping out to the side of him and his reiryuko began to leak the dust around him began to float away from him as he spoke softly. You know as well as I that you need me and I need you but I can not allow your interference this time Ishpaleum. Soren voice had changed a bit instead of his timid voice when speaking to this man in front his voice was full of courage it had seemed like as if he felt that he didn't want to be treat like a pathetic child now like a equal.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Regaining Lost Power   Regaining Lost Power EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:16 pm

Ish stepped foward, nodding his head in agreement. He drew Jinsei, and the aura around him began to grow as all of the creatures and normal humans nearby had their lifeforce drained away, drawn into the blade. Yeah well, I can't just let you do something stupid like try to take over the world now can I? His smile had returned in full, and he stood with what appeared to be contentment, awaiting his next move. So unless you have a very good plan I'm afraid that I'm going to have to put a stop to this, and bring you back with me. That should get him moving... I hope this works.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Regaining Lost Power   Regaining Lost Power EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:26 pm

Soren knew what he tried to which was to simply get him going like usual Ishpaleum hated to start fights he was guessing from all the times that Soren had started them and he sighed. I won't be falling for it this time Ishpaleum now, Awaken, Shinkoryoukai. Soren's zanpaktou seemed to gleam for a second as light enveloped them Soren uniform changing into form similar to Ichigo's but his colors were rather a white and black and soren sighed knowing this was going to be rather fun. When you said that is it out of fear or did you feel any regret in that statement you just made...in fact is it YOUR plan to take down both Benitaki and the seireitei and your afraid that if we all stand in your way especially me and Karel and Ira you cannot get your mission completed?
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Regaining Lost Power   Regaining Lost Power EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:40 pm

Ish smiled, placing a hand on the back as he spoke, letting a small laugh out beforehand while still ready for an attack. You seem to have me confused for someone who has need for power. I came here to save your world... if I wanted to rule it, I could have stayed where I was. No, there was no fear in my statement, and no regret. I have no intention of attacking the Soul Society at the moment, as at the moment they are working towards a just cause. No need to be suspicious of me at all! His smile spread. By the way, thanks for telling me his name. I had been wondering who it was that was behind it all. Of course, part of that was a lie, so I can't be sure that is his name. Ish''s eyes had a gleam to them.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Regaining Lost Power   Regaining Lost Power EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:45 pm

Soren smiled and flashstepped around Ishpaleum playing around and he had a gleam to his face leaving split second after images. Glad your catching hints old man I told you I undercover...it shames me to think that you would doubt me...you know the person that can take you down now about your zanpaktou... Soren kept going trying to go faster. Don't tell me you've forgetten about your partner...that thing is supposed to be the only thing close to besides well Raven and your heart and yeah my statement was full holes when I said you actually had a heart without thoughs feelings aren't achievable are they which means that is why you trying to employ me into attacking.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Regaining Lost Power   Regaining Lost Power EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:51 pm

Ish smiled, calmly reaching out with lightning fast speed and catching Soren's arm for only an istant before letting him pass, letting him know that he was unimpressed by his speed. I haven't lost anything... you go ten thousand years without talking to your Zanpakto and see if it feels too happy. You never mentioned that you were uncover, you simply told me that you had reasons for what you were doing, then threatened me with your blade. His aura grew, expanding into an orb around himself, which rose into the air. Now that you've said that, I can treat this like a proper match, rather than having to be all serious.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Regaining Lost Power   Regaining Lost Power EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:59 pm

Soren smiled. Umm well didn't know you after all...you are old as dust and yet you still can't figure me out why in the hell would I let Benitaki destroy the whole spiritual realm but now...I have to join Kurosu...more then likely or I am a substite Soul reaper because I have attian and mastered hollowfication... Soren seemed to have a shameful tone in his voice. Now we have have to get you trained to use you bankai we are going to switch places just for now...master...then we have to have plans to discuss.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Regaining Lost Power   Regaining Lost Power EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:06 pm

Ish smiled. He had assumed that he had been undercover, but had made a point to make him say it. Things seemed to be going as he had thought they would, and that was good, with one exception. I know how to obtain my Bankai. I've done it before... all I need is a few good bouts with Jinsei and we should be right as rain. He stopped for a moment, considering the Hollowfication comment. Ish had always held a strong dissapproval of obtaining Hollow powers willingly, due to their source. He recalled Soren having done this before, and him removing the taint from him. He would not do so again. If you want to join Kurosu, I will allow it, but you're going to have to follow my orders this time kid, and not run off whenever your emotions call for it. I don't know why you decided to gain a Hollow, and I won't ask, and right now I'm asking ya to go a round with an old man.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Regaining Lost Power   Regaining Lost Power EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:15 pm

Soren nodded and sighed jumping back from ishpaleum pointing his hand at him. Hadou 33. blue fire crash down. A blue blast erupted from his finger as he jumped up and and above Ishpaleum and held out his blade as the kidou crashed into the object and fired a white dragon into the choatic mix. Awaiting the reaction to his action knowing Ishpaleum he wouldn't be harmed much and he prepared mentally for this moment.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Regaining Lost Power   Regaining Lost Power EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:27 pm

The orb that Ish was in withstood most of the attack, allowing him ample time to Shunpo out of the way, appearing behind Soren with a smile, swinging Jinsei down at an angle where Soren would be able to easily see it and block. At the same time he moved his off hand, forming a fist. Now that's what I'm talking about! Mixing a Kido with a nice attack, I like it! He was prepared for an attack, and so silently activated Jinsei no-Ora, gaining an immense addition to his aura by using his own lifeforce as the fuel for it.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Regaining Lost Power   Regaining Lost Power EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:39 pm

Soren easily parried the blade but was punched down granted it had hurt but flipped back and landed on his feet and moved the captains jacket back over his shoulder. Carefully thinking out a plan for the battle between the two this was going to get rather irritatingif it wasn't carefully thought out. Coming up with a simple plan as he swung his sword unleashing a cresent wave of light and reiatsu sending it towards Ishpaleum expecting him to come from one of his blind spotsas he followed the dash forward.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Regaining Lost Power   Regaining Lost Power EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 5:09 pm

Ish smiled, watching the wave approach him. He used the aura around him to form a shield to deflect the wave around him, then immediately lashed with a wave of lifeforce from Jinsei. After doing so, and leaving very little time to react, he appeared over Soren, bringing Jinsei down again at his shoulder. Good move kid, let's see what you've got up your sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Regaining Lost Power   Regaining Lost Power EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:07 pm

Soren notice the aura flying towards him and his eyes widened he pointed down to the ground began to unleash a kidou. Byakurai! A weak jolt of pale lightning hitting the ground as well as twisting his body to the left veered him out of the way as he dropped down Soren back to his old style of defensive fighting but he was not used to jinsei as he was Konmatsuri which pose diffculties with Ishpaleum this time.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Regaining Lost Power   Regaining Lost Power EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:12 pm

Ishpaleum smiled, landing on the ground as he missed his strike. The aura wave, which was flying towards him rather quickly, was reabsorbed by Jinsei as he extended it. Ish leaped into the air again, creating two walls next to Soren which reached from the ground to the ceiling, creating a corridor for Ish's next attack to travel down which extended to each end of the room. It took most of Ish's aura to do this, so he was going to have to settle for a Cero, which he fired with a small smile. C'mon kid.. find a way out of it.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Regaining Lost Power   Regaining Lost Power EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 6:13 pm

Soren smiled gently and he held out his zanpaktou light gathering from his zanpaktou and his reiryuko forming at the tip of his zanpaktou as he made a counter blast to the cero if the explosion was big enough it would hurt both of them in that tiny corrider to concentrate the blast as he released a rather powerful light dragon crashing into the cero making a explosion as he and Ishpaleum was gathered in the blast.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Regaining Lost Power   Regaining Lost Power EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 6:22 pm

Ish smiled as Soren countered the attack with one of his own, creating two holes in the corridor in order to release the vast majority of the blast that would hurt Ish. Soren wouldn't be as lucky, but Ish was confident that he would be ok. As the blast cleared, he noted that he actually had a few scrapes from the battle so far, and so decided to draw the aura back to him, restoring him as he leaped toward Soren, Jinsei held high.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Regaining Lost Power   Regaining Lost Power EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 7:29 pm

Soren whom was surrounded in the blast of like and cero had his top somewhat burnt off and he sighed tearing off his top half and awaited Ishpaleum's jinsei as his flared his reiryoku and he parried ishpaleum's blade as he was he followed through the spin to make a very quick slice at Ishpaleum's right side not trying to hurt him but it was going to make bleed since it was a long light cut made for that reason Soren was not in the mood as he begun to seperate himself from Ishpaleum via flash step the look in his eyes were slightly dull overall mood wasn't angry or happy just a attempt to actually concentrate in battle as he began to charge light through his zanpaktou.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Regaining Lost Power   Regaining Lost Power EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 9:49 pm

Ish. who was having quite a bit of fun with this battle, felt Soren parry his blade and suspected the counter attack, focusing his aura so as to make the impact blunt. He would have a bruise there, but nothing more. As he landed, he smiled at Soren, pointing Jinsei at him with an outstretched arm. So boy, are you ready to kick things up a notch? 'Cause I think it's time that I released my Zanpakto... Live, Jinsei. A second blade appeared in Ish's off hand, and his aura seemed to become more compact, growing smaller but much more dense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regaining Lost Power   Regaining Lost Power Empty

Back to top Go down

Regaining Lost Power
Page 1 of 1