Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lost

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

Lost Empty
PostSubject: Lost   Lost EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 6:17 pm

Neko bit her lip nervously as she rounded another corner, her large purple eyes wide and fearful. She'd strayed from Urufu's side for one second and now she was lost. The city was so big. She rounded another corner, her small child-like figure coming to a stop as she hit trees. Oh no! She cried in her head, turning around only to stop and give out a small cry of frustration. The city looked the same everywhere, she didn't want to go back in again. Not now that she was out.
The young arrancar forced herself from the gigai, letting the body fall uselessly to the ground. She was more comfortable now, with her mask remnants back on her head in the headband like cat ears. Her outfit had not changed much, the thigh high leather black boots disappearing and leaving her small feet bare. The shorts that she wore, tiny and black, were still hidden beneath the long shirt that went down to the middle of her thighs. The sleeves hung off her shoulders heavily and they bunched up around her tiny wrists. She shook her head and put one hand on her hip as she looked down at the useless gigai. "Pathetic." She didn't really think that... she just needed to beat something up, physically or verbally, which ever relieved more unhappiness. "Come on you worthless shit, let's hide you somewhere."
She grabbed the gigai and carried it over to the woods that surrounded the clearing outside of the city. Laying the gigai in a tree, she gave it a nasty look before leaving it there and sitting beneath another tree. "Stupid Uru... can't believe that ass left me in the city." Stop that, Neko, he warned you not wander off.
Back to top Go down
The Tragic Siblings

The Tragic Siblings

Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost   Lost EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 6:21 pm

Hina, or Lifeless Doll as she's referred to be by the other Arrancar, calmly walked through the city who's name was unknown to her. Above her eye areas was her mask fragment that went across her forehead and wrapped around her head that had spikes on them to make it seem like she had horns. The area where her left eye should be that instead had a Hollow hole that was covered up by her long white hair hidden from plain view. She wore her usual white kimono that she has always worn ever since she was alive. She was looking into her small circular mirror she had been given as a gift from her master Dellapero, the Leader of the Espada, staring into it with an unblinking stare with her lifeless, cold, empty and dull black colored eyes. Without even noticing her, she passed by Neko, unaware she just walked passed her fellow Arrancar.
Back to top Go down
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost   Lost EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 6:33 pm

Neko looked up sharply as the girl passed her. Her eyes widened as she sensed her reiatsu, standing up swiftly and getting ready to take off in case this girl attacked her. When Hina did not, she cocked her head, ignoring the desire to run and the other desire to grab the blade that hung on the side of her hip. This other arrancar held a mirror, her black eyes reflected into it. Just behind Hina's head, it surprised Neko to see herself in the other girl's mirror. Her purple eyes looked curious, her hair ruffled and blowing around in the gentle wind blowing from her left. To the west. She frowned, how had this girl not sensed her? Seen her?
Back to top Go down
The Tragic Siblings

The Tragic Siblings

Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost   Lost EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 6:37 pm

Just as Neko thought of those very words, Hina stopped in her tracks. Then, very slowly, she turned to face her. When she turned to face Neko, Neko could briefly see the Hollow hole she had where her left eye should be and also see the mask fragment wrapped around her head. The 10 year old girl's unblinking gaze was very unnerving as because her face and eyes lacked any emotion, her facial features calm, cold, blank, dull and seemingly devoid of any life in it, almost as if she was hypnotized or being mind-controlled.
Back to top Go down
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost   Lost EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 6:44 pm

Neko flinched, very nearly taking a step back as she caught the gaze of the young girl. It unnerved her, made her feel vulnerable and worthless. Like she had called her gigai not but two minutes before. Clenching her fists, she held her head high and hoped that this girl did not attack her for any reason. Even for her next words, "What are you looking at, shrimp?"
Neko wasn't sure what she could do if this child attacked her. She was surely younger than the other arrancar, whether she looked it or not. A year as an arrancar and maybe a thousand years of unknown memories could not prove her age to herself or anyone else. Neko was glad though, that Hina could not see Neko's hollow hole, hidden beneath her shirt right beneath her left breast. Directly beneath where her heart should be. How that worked out, she didn't know, always assuming that Urufu had put it there in hope that she would be a kind girl.
Back to top Go down
The Tragic Siblings

The Tragic Siblings

Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost   Lost EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 6:47 pm

Hina didn't show any single reaction to her comment and Neko calling her a shrimp. In fact, it would have seemed as if she didn't even hear it if it wasn't for the fact that she very, VERY slightly tilted her head to the side. "You" was her only response to Neko's question, her voice quiet, cold, completely blank in a low monotone, her voice lacking any sort of emotion whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost   Lost EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 6:55 pm

Neko didn't like her. Didn't like the way this kid talked or the way she looked at the rude arrancar at all. No emotion, no respect. Neko had emotions and would show respect to people who treated her right in the end. Hina was just another arrancar but she scared Neko. It felt wrong to the black haired girl, to have to fear someone so much smaller then her. Even if they were so much more powerful.
Neko glared hard at Hina, taking a couple of steps forward cautiously. Someone as emotionless as Hina was not safe to be around, she had to be careful and she was being careful, even if it didn't seem like it to most people. "Well why you looking at me for? Go look at some other fucking person."
Back to top Go down
The Tragic Siblings

The Tragic Siblings

Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost   Lost EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:02 pm

Hina's reaction was a very, VERY slight narrowing of her right eye, almost as if she was glaring at Neko. "You are irritating" she said calmly and bluntly, her voice a tad bit icier then before as her Reiatsu spiked slightly, indicating she was probably getting angry. Hina was by no means a temperamental girl but she didn't like those who acted so undesirable. People like that gave her headaches and she wasn't a particular fan of headaches. It made her feel something she almost never feels, pain.
Back to top Go down
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost   Lost EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:12 pm

"And you aren't?" Neko retorted, putting her hands on her hips and ignoring the slight spike in the reiatsu. Enjoying the satisfaction she got from making her angry. Looking away from the icy gaze and staring off to the side as if she were bored, she put on a bored expression and sat back down. Her small arms were wrapped around herself in a tight hug. Unlike most people, Neko didn't care what anyone called her. She knew she was a bitch, she knew when she was being irritating and she knew when was being too rude. She just didn't care. Or... she thought she didn't. Deep within her mind, when someone called something mean, it hurt her. She just didn't notice it yet. She was too young to understand it.
Back to top Go down
The Tragic Siblings

The Tragic Siblings

Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost   Lost EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:16 pm

"If people are irritated by my lack of emotions, then too bad. I have hardly felt any emotions in 85 years" she said in that unwavering, emotionless tone as she stared back down into her mirror that the Espada Leader gave her as she seemed to start tuning out Neko's presence, staring at her own reflection calmly as she moved her hair to the side to look at the Hollow hole that was in the place where her left eye should be in a curious, almost confused manner.
Back to top Go down
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost   Lost EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:18 pm

"So you are older then me," Neko breathed quietly, meaning it for only herself to hear. She hadn't expected any less, maybe a little more though. The kid could've been older. She shook her head, and glanced up at Hina quietly before saying, "Conceited aren't we?"
Back to top Go down
The Tragic Siblings

The Tragic Siblings

Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost   Lost EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:23 pm

Hina, without even turning to face her, spoke up her reply. "Whether I am conceited or not is irrelevant. Master Dellapero's personal feelings and desires are all that matter" she said in a way that made it seem like she was brainwashed into believing that her own desires and feelings were not important, which wouldn't really be a surprise, considering her personality and lack of emotions.
Back to top Go down
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost   Lost EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:35 pm

"That's stupid," Neko growled, her gaze returning to the young girl. "His feelings are not the only things that should matter. You are your own person and you are always relevant. Whether anyone else believes that or not, it's true. Everyone is relevant, as are their feelings. You shouldn't pretend that your emotions aren't."
Back to top Go down
The Tragic Siblings

The Tragic Siblings

Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost   Lost EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:40 pm

Hina turned to look at Neko with what appeared to be a confused expression, almost as if she was confused by what Neko said about her own feelings. "Master Dellapero is the person that turned me from a mindless Hollow into an Arrancar. His ambitions are my purpose, his feelings are my feelings, he drives me and his feelings and thoughts are enough to represent my own thoughts" she said blankly as she covered her Hollow hole again and turned to look up at the sky, seemingly in thought.
Back to top Go down
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost   Lost EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:54 pm

Neko lowered her eyes for a fraction of a second, thinking of Uru for that moment, before looking up again. "Yes.. a master's feelings.. I remember those. For a week I had them. Then I grew a personality. I learned to be myself, I learned that I was not just his servant. I'm his friend." She paused, shaking her head, "But... I suppose it feels wrong to have this personality from time to time. A year of this and I still wonder if I should act more like Uru. He created me. He said I could leave, but I stayed. Maybe that's why I have my own personality." Turning her gaze to the sky, she felt sadness seep into her. Why she felt sad, she was unsure. She had no reason to be, she was only talking about masters and emotions.
In the sky, the sun was nearly gone. The horizon held no sign of a sunset and the stars had begun to twinkle high in the sky. The moon glew dimly, barely seen in the sky as the sun's rays tried to get rid of it.
Back to top Go down
The Tragic Siblings

The Tragic Siblings

Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost   Lost EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:58 pm

Kanna, after staring for a few seconds at the sky, turned to look at Neko. She tilted her head to the side slightly and then asked her a question. "What is it the people call you? My fellow Arrancar have referred to me as Master Dellapero's Biological Tank because my Strength and Hierro are beyond that of almost anything ever heard of. I can lift approximately 200 metric tons and nothing short of a Bankai can damage me" she said, sounding very curious rather then prideful over her abilities. It seemed like she wanted to know what Neko could do.
Back to top Go down
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost   Lost EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 8:06 pm

Neko blinked, "Some people call me pain in the ass. But most people call me Neko. I suppose many arrancar would call me Gato.. for cat. I hardly do anything. Grow claws and slice and dice, bout it. Nothing special." The tiny arrancar stood, walking closer to Hina, holding out a fragile looking hand. She smiled softly, "Nice to meet you. Oh, and please don't tell anyone that I can be nice like this.. it would ruin my reputation." She was joking of course, anyone who talked to Hina would be too scared to even care what she said about Neko. "Other then your codename, what is your true name?"
Back to top Go down
The Tragic Siblings

The Tragic Siblings

Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost   Lost EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 8:09 pm

Kanna looked at her hand in a curious manner as she stared at it for a while. As she stared, she slowly came to realize that Neko wanted to do that thing humans did called a handshake. So, she hesitantly brought up her smaller hand and wrapped her fingers Neko's hand, unintentionally using more strength then necessary and adding a little too much pressure into her hand. "Master Dellapero has given me the name of Hina, for Doll" she said in an almost cautious manner.
Back to top Go down
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost   Lost EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 8:17 pm

Neko flinched slightly as Hina finally shook her hand. She'd squeezed too hard, unused to this manner of things probably. It was a human action, something most arrancars didn't do. She grinned through her pain, "Cute name. It suits you nicely." When she felt Hina's slight cautiousness, Neko laughed, "You can trust me, I like you too much to try anything. Plus.. I have to be the weakest arrancar ever. So I'm a coward, too."
Back to top Go down
The Tragic Siblings

The Tragic Siblings

Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost   Lost EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 8:40 pm

Hina slightly inclined her head so that Neko couldn't see the slight blush on her face that appeared due to Neko complimenting her on her name. *Why does my face feel warm?* she thought to herself in a confused manner. As her blush disappeared, she finally responded to Neko. "Most people are only scared of me when I activated my Resurrection form, though that is because of the fact the lower-half of my body is replaced with that of a scorpion's, tail, six legs and all" she said.

Last edited by The Tragic Siblings on Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost   Lost EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 8:48 pm

Neko watched in amazement as she watched Hina blush. That's unexpected... She thought to herself, cocking her head ever so slightly as Hina described her res. "Yeah, that would be a bit scary. Your eyes scared me enough as it was, that would scare the heck out of me." Neko realized that her language had changed drastically since she first spoke to Hina, going from curses to easy, laidback speak.
Back to top Go down
The Tragic Siblings

The Tragic Siblings

Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost   Lost EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 8:53 pm

Hina looked up at her with confusion, tilting her head to the side enough so that her hair moves far enough for her Hollow hole to be seen. "How did my eyes scare you Neko?" she asked her fellow Arrancer in a curious tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost   Lost EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 9:04 pm

"They didn't have any emotions in them, it was like you weren't alive." Neko shivered and lost her smile, pulling her arms around herself tightly, "They are still like that in a way but they don't scare me as much. Not now that I'm getting emotions out of you." Neko smiled softly, rubbing her arms slightly to get rid of any goosebumps she had.
Back to top Go down
The Tragic Siblings

The Tragic Siblings

Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost   Lost EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 8:15 am

"I haven't felt emotions in a long time nor do I desire to feel them. They....confuse me" she said calmly as she closed her right eye in thought as she mused over the things known as emotions. She wasn't used to feeling them and it always confused her when she did feel them.
Back to top Go down
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost   Lost EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 7:06 pm

Neko chuckled, "They confuse the fuck outta me too. I can't stand some of them, the ones I shouldn't have. Envy, Happiness, Sadness, Anger... I shouldn't have them and I shouldn't want them. But they make me feel human, a vulnerability that I both like and hate."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost   Lost Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next