Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lost

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Tragic Siblings

The Tragic Siblings

Lost - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost   Lost - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 9:45 am

"I usually concentrate my hardest to suppress my emotions. I am nothing more then Master Dellapero's servant and my emotions would interfere with my ability to serve him" she said with a very small, practically unnoticeable frown on her face. Neko could see that despite Kanna referring to the new Espada Leader as her master, she saw the man as more then that, though exactly how she saw him was a mystery to Neko.
Back to top Go down
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

Lost - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost   Lost - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:03 am

"Do you love him? And I don't mean master to servant... I mean actually love him. Does it hurt to be away from him? Does it pain you to see him in pain? Would jump in front of an attack for him, and not servant to master?" Neko asked, turning her purple gaze to the sky. "I don't know the feeling personally, and sometimes I don't think I want to... but my master's love knows. And she once described it to me."
Back to top Go down
The Tragic Siblings

The Tragic Siblings

Lost - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost   Lost - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:08 am

"I do not know what love is. I see him as my Special Person, my entire meaning of existence. He helped turn me from a regular, mindless Hollow into the Biological Tank of an Arrancar that I am now. He gave me more then he had to and I will never be able to pay him back or his kindness. If I have to say yes, then I would say I look up to him as a little girl would look up to their father" she said to Neko as she tilted her head to the side in what adults would consider cute when a child does it. She seemed deeply confused about the concept of love but then again, after she explained to Neko how she always suppressed her emotions since they confused her, it is of no surprise. However, she looked at emotions, and especially love, in such a way as if she had no idea what emotions were.
Back to top Go down
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

Lost - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost   Lost - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:22 am

"Ah... I see what you mean." She mumbles, though Neko truly didn't understand. She didn't look at Kuroden the way Hina looked at Dellapero. Neko saw Kuroden as her guardian, someone that is taking care of her until she grows up. She hardly turns to Kuroden, though his girlfriend was someone that Neko often consulted her problems with. Kuroda was like her sister, in a way. Kuroden... maybe like an abusive older brother. A father... no, she didn't suppose she saw anyone that way. So there was no way she could understand.
Back to top Go down
The Tragic Siblings

The Tragic Siblings

Lost - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost   Lost - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:47 am

"However, I do not dare to tell Master Dellapero how I view him. I do not know exactly how he views me and I would not want to cause friction between the two of us" she said, this time with a noticeable frown as she looked into the circular mirror that her master gave to her. She fingered the glass as she stared deeply into it, her reflection staring back at her. This mirror didn't do anything but to Kanna, it was special. Dellapero had gone out of his way to get her the mirror as a gift and because of that, she held the small, ordinary mirror very close to her heart.
Back to top Go down
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

Lost - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost   Lost - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:52 am

"If there was no need to worry about the friction, would you tell him?"
Back to top Go down
The Tragic Siblings

The Tragic Siblings

Lost - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost   Lost - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:58 am

"Yes I would, no doubt about it" she said without any hesitation as she nodded her head and it was the complete truth. If she didn't have to worry about any friction, she WOULD tell Dellapero about how she views him. However, her Master never really opened up around her, showed her what he was feeling or told her what he was thinking, not that it upset her, since she knew that Dellapero was very cautious to make sure that no potential spy found out about his secrets or tried to exploit Hina in an attempt to attack the new Espada Leader.
Back to top Go down
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

Lost - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost   Lost - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:04 pm

"At least there's no doubt about that." neko smiled, stretching her arms over her head.
Back to top Go down
The Tragic Siblings

The Tragic Siblings

Lost - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost   Lost - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:14 pm

Hina was about to respond until her head snapped up in the direction of Hueco Mundo. "Master Dellapero calls for me" she mumbled to herself just loud enough for Neko to hear. "I must go now" she said as she turned to face Neko. She gave her fellow Arrancar a nod of her head as a form of goodbye and started walking in the direction of Las Noches.
Back to top Go down
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

Lost - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost   Lost - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:23 pm

"Have a good life," Neko nodded, taking off towards her home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost   Lost - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2