Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sunrise in Kagamino City

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Samara Sawamatsu

Samara Sawamatsu

Sunrise in Kagamino City Empty
PostSubject: Sunrise in Kagamino City   Sunrise in Kagamino City EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:39 pm

Kagamino City was unusally quiet, but after all it was almost dawn. Stars was barely visible through a thin layer of clouds. A weak breeze made the hair that belonged to the rogue Shinigami Samsara move slightly. She loved the night. At least on certain weekdays, when not a single human was in sight. Well, she noticed a hobo now and then, but they was usually asleep. It was truly her paradise. Well, some idiotic Hollows had appeared recently and polluted her so-called 'paradise' slightly, but they were usually easy to kill.
She was currently sitting on the roof of a small house, with her legs pulled close to her stomach with her hands around them. Her mask was not completely taken off, the left side of her face was exposed.

She inhaled the fresh air and closed her eyes. Ah... she moaned as she exhaled. She just loved the way the city seemed deserted in the night. The moment seemed like forever to her. Her little forever. She opened her eyes and noticed that the sun was starting to rise. Damn, she hated it. She hated the sun. It was just so bright and noisy. She lifted her left hand to slide her mask on.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise in Kagamino City   Sunrise in Kagamino City EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:06 pm

Hisashi sat on a nearby as he barely scouted for hollows. He argued that he didnt want to come to Kagamino with his captain, but being of higher rank, Hisashi had no choice. He looked around lazily and sighed fequently. "Man, this is so boring, I do i have to do this" He suddenly felt a slight rize in energy, but decided to leave it alone. "Probrably just another shingami" Then it got bigger, almost alerting his attention. "Or not" Hisashi got up and change out of his gigai to chase after the reiatsu
Back to top Go down
Samara Sawamatsu

Samara Sawamatsu

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise in Kagamino City   Sunrise in Kagamino City EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:08 pm

It had become brighter outside, and some people had started to move in the streets. Samsara had gotten up from her little spot. She had felt a wave of reiatsu coming from somewhere close to her. It didn't seem very strong, but neither very weak. I suppose this is a Shinigami. she thought and attempted to focus on it again. Yes, definetly a Shinigami. Perhaps a Lieutenant or a thrid seat?
Anyway, Samsara didn't pay much attention to it. It wasn't like they would send a Captain after her at this time, she assumed that she was forgotten by the Soul Society a long time ago.

Without knowing it, she had actually wandered a bit back and forth on the roof. She stopped as once she noticed. It isn't like me to be restless... she said, half-loud, followed by a weak chuckle. She unsheathed her Zanpakuto and jumped from roof to roof. She knew that this would caught some Shinigami's attention. Samsara was in her playful mood now, she really liked to play sometimes. At least cat and mouse.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise in Kagamino City   Sunrise in Kagamino City EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 8:29 pm

As he was heading for the large spiritual pressure, Hisashi noticed that it was moving, in a unusual patteren, but this only made him laugh. "So its playing with me huh? Well i can play too." Hisashi raised his reiatsu up to more than half his full power, temping to raise it to his maximum, but she decided not to, in case he has to fight this mysterious person. "Whatever you, i hope you are a challenge." Hisashi then stopped going roof to roof and started to fly at high speeds, cracking windows as he flew by them
Back to top Go down
Samara Sawamatsu

Samara Sawamatsu

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise in Kagamino City   Sunrise in Kagamino City EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 6:51 am

Samsara continued to jump between the roofs. She did notice that her follower had released more reiatsu. She smiled behind her mask and chuckled slightly. Without doubt, this is a 3rd seat. she thought and unsheated her Zanpakuto while she sped up a bit without using shunpo. It will be quiet impressive if I am captured by a 3rd seat. she murmured as she jumped of a roof.
Her legs ran in complete unison as she darted for something that looked like a abandoned building.
She started to conceal her reiatsu as well, though she knew that she sucked at doing things like that. As she ran towards something that was supposed to look like a door, she lifted her sword into the air. Pulverize them to dust, Kaijinkami! the snarl that escaped her mouth said. The top half started to look like melted metal, before it fell from the rest of her Zanpakuto.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise in Kagamino City   Sunrise in Kagamino City EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 7:00 am

Hisashi saw up ahead who it was, it wasnt a shinigami, but its power was like one. Hisashi saw he appeared on a nearby roof and sat on a water tank. "You gave me one heel of a chase, Ill give you that, but that was not a nice thing to do." Hisashi looked at her with a smirk, thinking about how hot she was. "You know, If i wasnt almost certain that you were going to try to kill me, we could have gone out sometime." He stood and put his hands in his pocket. "So be a good girl and tell me your name" Hisashi raised his hand onto his zanpaktou.
Back to top Go down
Samara Sawamatsu

Samara Sawamatsu

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise in Kagamino City   Sunrise in Kagamino City EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 7:07 am

Samsara held out her Zanpakuto in front of her. Samsara Sawamatsu, Former Captain over the Kido-Corps and unseated officer of 2nd Division. she said. What is your name, Shinigami?
A small sandstorm started to brew around her. She hated her Zanpakuto, but damn, it was after all a heavily powerful one. The sand turned some barrels into more sand and it continued to spin around her.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise in Kagamino City   Sunrise in Kagamino City EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 7:36 am

Hisashi smirk as the mini sand tornado whipped around her. "Hisashi Ryuta, 3rd seat of the 5th squad." Hisashi raised his zanpaktou. He wondered if he should whip out his summon his zanpaktou, but he wasnt that kind of guy. He was the type of guy to wait and see, even if his opponent is stronger than me. "So, Ex Captain eh? What did you do to make that happen?" Hisashi raised his other hand over his face to keep the sand from going into his mouth
Back to top Go down
Samara Sawamatsu

Samara Sawamatsu

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise in Kagamino City   Sunrise in Kagamino City EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 7:59 am

Samsara walked farther away from Hisashi and the sandstorm followed. I killed my whole division, except my lieutenant. she replied coldly. The sandstorm was almost covering her now, and everything that came close to it, turned to more sand. She slightly took her mask of, revealing the left side of her face. Beware, it the sand touches you, you will turn to dust. she said with her cool and aloof voice. The sandstorm flew up in the air, and turned some birds into dust. The small sandstorm somewhat bigger than it started out. Please, allow me to see your Shikai as well. Her voice was soft, but demanding at the same time. This maybe quiet challenging, she thought. I haven't fought a seated officer for some time. I really wonder of much the Soul Society has improved?
She lifted her left hand and pointed at a car. The dust gathered around the car, in seconds; the car was gone and the sandstorm was much bigger. Samsara lifted her right foot up.

Last edited by Samsara Sawamatsu on Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise in Kagamino City   Sunrise in Kagamino City EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:43 am

Hisashi held his zanpaktou with a grim look on his face, a look that only the most disturbing of news could do to a person, and thats exactly what happened to Hisashi, despite his easy-going attitude. She killed....her whole divison. What strength, but monstrous nonetheless. Hisashi then grin and pointed his zanpaktou at her. "I normally dont pull it out, when people ask me too, cause I like to see what they can do. But since you already told me, guess i have no choice." Hisashi raised his reistsu and smirked at Samsara. "Ignite, Kouken Gyougu" Soon a fiery aura covered him, as his zanpaktou blade split into three conjoined blades as a sort of gauntlet forms over his hand. "Lets dance" Hisashi swiped his sword a couple of times, producing an arc of flames that flew towards Samsara
Back to top Go down
Samara Sawamatsu

Samara Sawamatsu

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise in Kagamino City   Sunrise in Kagamino City EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:25 am

The arc of flames was blocked by the sandstorm that was rotating around Samsara. She watched him with an expressionless face. He must know that such a weak attack can't harm me. He is testing my barrier. She made a quick gesture with her left hand and a part of the sandstorm flew swiftly towards Hisashi. Now, let's see what he does. She made another gesture with the same hand. The sandstorm was now circling around the 3rd seat. She lifted her right hand and clenched it together. The sand started to pull closer to Hiasashi. Yes, let's dance. she said coldly.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise in Kagamino City   Sunrise in Kagamino City EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 6:15 pm

Hisashi flash stepped above the rouge captain, dodging the sand but barely. Hisashi then flash stepped to a nearby roof to think. Her abilities could be a problem, turning everything it touches to dust. I do not know how i am going to be that. Unless.... Hisashi then flash stepped in front of Samsara and smirked. "Thats a interesting ability you have there, but all zanpaktou have a weakness." Hisashi threw a couple of flame arcs and flash stepped behind her and put his hand out. "Hadou 58: Tenran" Hisashi produced a violent tornado which flew towards Samsara
Back to top Go down
Samara Sawamatsu

Samara Sawamatsu

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise in Kagamino City   Sunrise in Kagamino City EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 6:38 pm

Samsara gathered all the dust and made a round shield which covered herself. The fire was put out, but the kido-spell blew away the dust that covered her back. Damn... I guess he tries to figure out my weakness. She pulled the mask on again and gritted her teeth. I guess you leave no choice. she said. The dust she had used as a shield herself from the flames started to gather around the remains of her Zanpakuto and the blade was forged again. She shunpo'ed behind Hisashi, before she shunpo'ed in front of him. She continued to do that several times and soon, two clones was ready to confuse him. Meanwhile, Samsara herself had shunpo'ed behind a barrel. Now, let me see you dance. she murmured to herself as she lifted her Zanpakuto up in the air. Ban... Kai. she whisped. The katana left her hand and flew swiftly straight upwards into the sky.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise in Kagamino City   Sunrise in Kagamino City EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 7:28 pm

Hisashi jumped back a few feet to dodge the sand, as she was getting ready to do her bankai. "Crap, I knew she was going to do that sooner or later. Im really a disadvantage now. Hisashi shielded himself from the mini sandstorm, trying to think of a way to beat the powerful captain. Im going to have to use all of my strength to be this chick, even if i die trying." Hisashi held out his zanpaktou and pointed to Samsara. "Grand Blaze Pentagon" Hisashi swiped his sword into the shape of a pentagon, making it physically appear. Hisashi then did a final slash into the fiery pentagon, which made it fly towards Samsara.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise in Kagamino City   Sunrise in Kagamino City Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunrise in Kagamino City
Page 1 of 1