Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bouncing Around Kagamino

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

Bouncing Around Kagamino Empty
PostSubject: Bouncing Around Kagamino   Bouncing Around Kagamino EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 10:14 pm

Neko bounced along in her gigai, her hollow hole hidden by the body. Her mask, which looks like a headband with cat ears, were also gone. She wasn't too thrilled about that. Never had been. But... she couldn't deny that it made everything easier for her. Neko certainly didn't need to be stared at as she walked through the streets of Kagamino. She still recieved dirty looks. She wore a long black shirt that fell to the middle of her thighs, hiding the tiny shorts she wore so that it looked like she wore nothing beneath it. On her feet she wore long, knee length black leather boots. Her large purple wandered around the streets in fascination, having never actually been out of Karakura. Alone or otherwise. When she turned her head to the side, she bumped into someone, falling backwards onto her bum.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Bouncing Around Kagamino   Bouncing Around Kagamino EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 10:41 pm

Just another normal, boring day in the life of Ichigo Kurosaki. Normally he wouldn't be hanging around Kagamino in the middle of the afternoon, on a school day. Obviously the adult stared at the orange haired boy in uniform, wondering why he wasn't in school. He strolled along the street with his hands in his pockets, his destination: home. He had been sitting in class, falling asleep, when Rukia tapped his shoulder, flashing the lit LED phone screen at him. A hollow had appeared here in town, during the middle of the day none the less. So, excusing himself from class, he grabbed Kon from his locker (reluctantly) and made his way off to fight the hollow.

The fight itself didn't last too long. The monster was not powerful at all, and offered no challenge to the Vizard. So after the hollow disappeared into a pile of dust, Ichigo got back into his body, putting the small pill that contained Kon's spirit in his pocket, not feeling like hearing him drone on about nothing he cared about all the way home. Grabbing the stuffed loin, he shoved the empty vessel into his bag, putting it over his shoulder and walking out of the ally that the hollow had been terrorizing.

So now he made his way home at a fast pace, thinking only of how he was going to spend the rest of the afternoon sleeping in peace while no one was home. Smiling inwardly, he continued on his path home, but was inturrupted by another form colliding with him. The girl had been knocked backwards, falling to the ground. Ichigo stood looking down at her, "Hey, watch where you're going." He said rather calmly, which was a nice contrast to his usual boisterous responses. But he was too tired to be a complete ass right now.
Back to top Go down
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

PostSubject: Re: Bouncing Around Kagamino   Bouncing Around Kagamino EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 10:51 pm

Neko heard him and, although she didn't look like the type, she leapt up and pushed Ichigo as hard as she could. "Kiss my ass! I wasn't completely at fault here so don't push the blame on me!" Her childish face was fierce, angry. Her mouth was definitely not that of a child's, completely potty-mouthed. Neko was standing on the flat of her feet, barely reaching Ichigo's chin since her shoes were heel less.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Bouncing Around Kagamino   Bouncing Around Kagamino EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 11:08 pm

Ichigo looked down at the girl as she got up, barely moving as she pushed him. A perplexed look filled his face, but then was replaced by anger after she spoke. He didn't have the energy for this. He didn't want to deal with a stupid brat when he could be at home, sleeping. Opening up his mouth for a retort, he closed it after a few seconds, waving his hand lazily in the air. "Whatever, just keep waking then." he said, putting his hands back in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
James White

James White

PostSubject: Re: Bouncing Around Kagamino   Bouncing Around Kagamino EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 4:11 pm

The tall and quite ripped, 7'2" man that was James had been walking by as Ichigo bumped into the girl, who he just noticed, had the riegetsu of a hollow. He was in a pale blue long sleeved, button up dress shirt only half way buttoned up. He also had the pants to match. He was wearing aviators that blocked his eyes from sight amd a chain necklace. He was also in a gigai.

He approached the two and put a firm palm on a shoulder of each, " I think you should both apologize for being quite rude. " He said with a crisp british tone. When he was closer he recognized Ichigo, who he had seen the face of before but he has probably never seen James. Though it woud be useful to have him around to fight this beast if it came down to that. Which he hoped it did not, he was on vacation.

He smiled at them both. His stark white hair in contrast to the black tinted sunglasses over his electric blue eye's and the cancer stick burning in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

PostSubject: Re: Bouncing Around Kagamino   Bouncing Around Kagamino EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 4:42 pm

Neko froze when James's hand came down on her shoulder. She calmed herself down before she looked up at him, ignoring Ichigo's words as her purple eyes looked over this new threat. She could sense his reitsu. Not as strong as a lieutenant or a captain, no, but he definitely wasn't human. And he wasn't an arrancar... so that left shinigami anyways. His british voice annoyed her. When he was finished speaking, she was unsure what to do. Which was a first for her. Finally, she put on an angry, irritated expression and spoke,

"Look, this isn't any of your business. Why don't you stay out of it?" She regretted saying it, knowing it was going to come back and bite her in the ass. Turning back to Ichigo, and attempting to yank her shoulder away from the shinigami man, she gave him a slight apologetic look. "But... he is right. I'm sorry." She bowed a bit, ignoring the voice in the back of her head that kept saying attack.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Bouncing Around Kagamino   Bouncing Around Kagamino EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:17 pm

Ichigo looked up at the new arrival, then at the hand on his shoulder. The shorter male tugging his shoulder out of the taller's grip, brushing off the spot where his hand had been just seconds before. He was about to tell him to mind his own business, but the sailor mouth'ed girl beat him to it. But then she apologized. Looking down at her, he blinked, frankly suprised that she had apologized. Nodding his head, he let out a small sigh "Yah, im sorry too."
Back to top Go down
James White

James White

PostSubject: Re: Bouncing Around Kagamino   Bouncing Around Kagamino EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:49 am

James smilled and nodded, " That is wonderful. " he said as he clapped his palms together. " I am only nineteen myself... so I understand the... well, I understand how... you get what I mean... " he said, losing his beggining older than you attitude and switching to his usual akward self. He scratched his head and threw away the ciggerette, reaching into his shirt he pulled out a small flask, taking a small sip of rum.

Back to top Go down
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

PostSubject: Re: Bouncing Around Kagamino   Bouncing Around Kagamino EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 6:42 pm

Neko smiled up at Ichigo for a fraction of a second before turning her head away and glaring at the wall, "Just be glad I'm in a good fucking mood. I'd have to kick your ass for bumping into me like that." She was joking and anyone could've seen it from the humor that twinkled in her eyes.
Neko wrinkled her nose at the sharp smelling drink, "Ew! What the hell is that? It smells disgusting! Don't you people drink anything that smells normal?" She covered her nose and took a step to the side, "It's bad enough that I have to smell that disgusting stick you people put in your mouths but this too? Jeez! None of you are sane!"
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Bouncing Around Kagamino   Bouncing Around Kagamino EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 12:23 pm

Fuck, he was too tired to deal with this. A drunk british guy and an annoying little girl. He was beginning to get a headache. "You know you can get arrested for drinking that out here.." Last time he checked, public drinking was illegal. Taking a deep breath, he yawned, looking for an opportunity to leave and go home to bed.
Back to top Go down
James White

James White

PostSubject: Re: Bouncing Around Kagamino   Bouncing Around Kagamino EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 4:52 pm

James smiled as he put tha flask away, " That is the fun of it. " He looked at Ichigo and smiled at him, not drunkingly. He wasn't drunk yet, just started. " Ichigo, I wanted you to know. She is the hollow. Kill her. " He said as he turned around and began to walk away smiling.
Back to top Go down
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

PostSubject: Re: Bouncing Around Kagamino   Bouncing Around Kagamino EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 6:06 pm

Neko's eyes widened and she took a couple steps back, "K-kill me? What?! Why are you going to kill me, I've done nothing wrong!" Her purple eyes were full of fear and her adrenaline was pumping through her veins. What was it with these people?! Neko subconciously reached out to sense James's reiatsu and she mentally groaned. Damnit! And I'm guessing this other guy is a Shinigami too... I never get a break!
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Bouncing Around Kagamino   Bouncing Around Kagamino EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 6:13 pm

Ichigo frowned at his comment, looking back at the girl. Yup, he could sense it now that he was looking for it. But whatever, he wasn't going to kill her, she wasn't doing anything wrong. "If I went around killing hollows for no reason I would be no better then them." He said at Jame's back as he walked away. Looking back down at the terrified hollow, he did something very out of character. Probably because he was sleep deprived. He smiled, putting a hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry, im not gunna hurt you." he said, feeling bad for how terrified she looked.
Back to top Go down
James White

James White

PostSubject: Re: Bouncing Around Kagamino   Bouncing Around Kagamino EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 6:59 pm

James stopped in his tracks when no fight ensued. He was quite dissapointed with Ichigo, " I as looking forward to a fight. Though she is a hollow, a being that we must kill if we wish to help both her and her potential victims. " He said with a bored tone. He was not going to attack unless she did, and he was not fighting on his vacation.

He ran his hands through his hair, " I feel why you would not want to kill her for not doing anything that you have seen. Though she probably has killed before, and to keep her from doing it again you must end her misery. Hollows are creatures the may not deserve to die sometimes, but they must for the better. We have no reason to trust that she may never kill or has never killed also. So place your blade through her heart and let it be done, everyone wins in th end. Even her. "
Back to top Go down
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

PostSubject: Re: Bouncing Around Kagamino   Bouncing Around Kagamino EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 4:58 pm

"But I'm not a fucking hollow!" Neko protested, "If I were a hollow, I would have a mask and a hole and big ugly body! I'm a little girl." She wasn't completely lying, nor was she telling the complete truth either. As she continued, she gave the british shinigami a haughty look, "So why the hell are you calling me a hollow, when I don't look a thing like it? You stupid brit, accusing me of things that are not true."
She paused, passing Ichigo a small, grateful smile, before returning a hateful look to her face, "Not to mention, I have never killed before. Unless you count hollows. I don't NEED to feed, I don't need to eat anything. I don't eat the damn souls of any humans and I certainly don't expect them to taste good."
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Bouncing Around Kagamino   Bouncing Around Kagamino EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 2:49 pm

This guy was really starting to piss Ichigo off. Standing between her and James "Nobody's going to be killing anyone, so why don't you just go find a dirty alleyway you can go drink yourself to death in." He wasn't in the mood to fight anyone, but this guy was really getting on his nerves for some reason.
Back to top Go down
James White

James White

PostSubject: Re: Bouncing Around Kagamino   Bouncing Around Kagamino EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:25 pm

James laughed at Neko's accusations, " I assumed nothing. I call you a hollow, because you feel like one spiritually. " He said with a grin, " Anyway, if he will not kill you. Then you will live, since I do not want to kill you either. " He said as he scratched his chin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bouncing Around Kagamino   Bouncing Around Kagamino Empty

Back to top Go down

Bouncing Around Kagamino
Page 1 of 1