Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Terror of Kagamino: Yammy Riyalgo (Open to All)

Go down 
+2
Ichimaru Gin
Yammy Riyalgo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Yammy Riyalgo

Yammy Riyalgo

Terror of Kagamino: Yammy Riyalgo (Open to All) Empty
PostSubject: Terror of Kagamino: Yammy Riyalgo (Open to All)   Terror of Kagamino: Yammy Riyalgo (Open to All) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:02 am

*A garganta tears a hole the sky just outside of Kagamino City, Yammy steps out. Looking upon the city he saw thousands of pathetic human souls. The sun was just setting, so everything was a bit orange. It was pretty, but the town was soon to be in demise. Yammy needed to get as many souls as possible for the coming battle, and this was his way of resting. He flew down to the sidewalk, allowing souls to simply walk by him. He was heavily masking his reiatsu so that he wouldn't crush these souls. Yammy needed to find the middle of the city, it was the one place where he could collect the most souls*

Gah I sure do hate the human world, what is that TERIBLE stench?!

*Yammy was walking right above the main sewer line, the stench was disgusting and got him riled up a bit. He truly could not stand to be around humans for too long or he would freak out. He sonidod to the highest building in the city rather quickly. He stood there as a little blue aura surrounded his body. He was using Gonzui, sucking the souls out of these extremely weak spirits. Human souls were leaving their bodies and flying to Yammy. Only humans with very little Reiryoku were being devoured but still, it was a lot of power for one being to absorb. Yammy obviously didn't think of how much attention he would draw from shinigami, but with this much power in his system, who really cared. The last few souls within a ten mile radius were all devoured. Yammy landed on the ground of the city, keeping his eyes open for any humans that survived. He wanted to eradicate everyone in the city.*
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: Terror of Kagamino: Yammy Riyalgo (Open to All)   Terror of Kagamino: Yammy Riyalgo (Open to All) EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 4:03 pm

Following Yammy trough the Garganta standing now at Yammy`s side Yaguri remained quiet, he had anticipated for his master to go wild in the human world he would keep on a continious watch for shinigami or other beings that could threat his master`s well being, he would never question Yammy`s decision as long as he was not getting overly arrogant, which was bound to happen in occasions...

He was not affected the least by his Gonzui, he kept his eyes closed while awaiting for Yammy`s orders...

Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: Terror of Kagamino: Yammy Riyalgo (Open to All)   Terror of Kagamino: Yammy Riyalgo (Open to All) EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 4:13 pm

Domon looked down on the two beings who had emerged from the Garganta, a look of indignant rage on his face as he leaped down, landing in front of Yammy. He had come out to Kagamino for a day of relaxation with some of his human friends... friends that had just been devoured by the arrogant Arrancar that stood before him. He kept his reaitsu fully hidden as he approached the two figures, plotting his moves very carefully since he could feel that they were both quite powerful. I wish Dad was here... he would've seen this coming. A tear began to form in his eye for only an instant before falling to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Yammy Riyalgo

Yammy Riyalgo

PostSubject: Re: Terror of Kagamino: Yammy Riyalgo (Open to All)   Terror of Kagamino: Yammy Riyalgo (Open to All) EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:50 pm

He was charged and ready to go, his loyal fraccion at his side, this would be interesting. Or so he though, the city was practically dead, and nothing had attacked him. Was Gotei so blind? An obvious blatant attack on a city turned massacre had just occurred and there was no opposing force? Regardless the large frame of the espada created a huge shadow as he prowled the streets of Kagamino with his arrancar at his side. He would know if someone came into the area because he knew who was here before the execution so anything abnormal would trigger his instincts. Nevertheless, he felt something. Although he could not track it down or sense how powerful the source was he knew it was there.

It seemed to be a lurking presence, probably a shinigami that had mastered the art of masking ones reiatsu. Yammy shrugged it off and did not think twice on the matter, he was storing much needed energy, not wasting it on weaklings. That is what Gonzui does, makes Yammy grow in power due to the souls consumed, and seeing as he consumed an entire city all he needed now was a good rest so that he could feel the power. It was the art of stockpiling used to the fullest. And Yammy knew this, so he began to head towards the borders of the city, wanting an open and less condensed area for a garganta
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: Terror of Kagamino: Yammy Riyalgo (Open to All)   Terror of Kagamino: Yammy Riyalgo (Open to All) EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 1:09 pm

Domon continued following the Arrancar, allowing his rage to subside. Dad always said that rage leads to nothing but sorrow... of course, he also said that he was one of the good guys. He had come up with a strategy to tackle the beast, deciding to make it suffer before he eliminated it. Plus, I need to test his power... no need to rush headlong into this. With a nod to himself he hid inside one of the nearby buildings, creating three lifelikes. Two of them moved silently down the streets, each stopping next to one of two buildings that were across from each other.

They waited until the Arrancar stepped in between them, then each released a concussive bolt into the base of the buildings, causing them to fall and collapse over him. While this was going on the third one was flying at his maximum speed into the sky, heading towards the sun.
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: Terror of Kagamino: Yammy Riyalgo (Open to All)   Terror of Kagamino: Yammy Riyalgo (Open to All) EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 6:51 pm

Following the human`s progress he could almost feel his rage before it subsided, Yaguri had been alongside Yammy for so long he could detect when people where angry easy, and he had noticed that this human was no ordinary human despite that his spiritual pressure felt low, he was most likely supressing it.

The reason he suspected that was that he had survived gonzui seemingly unharmed, it was reason enough yet Yaguri acted as if he had not noticed the human at all, not until his attacks sparked up "shinra tensei" he said almost whispering it out, the few words that came out actually played a bigger role than anyone could have anticipated... creating a powerful gravity well around yammy and himself he simply negated the lifelikes or whatever they where and they where instantly sent away from the mid point of where they stood at least 50feet did they fly before crashing into diffrent directions of him. Yaguri stopped walking once he was done, he slightly turned to look at where the human was hiding, they both appeared to not have been affected the least by Domon`s attack, all that rubble had flown into every direction, and was now steadily raining down in the area...
Back to top Go down
Yammy Riyalgo

Yammy Riyalgo

PostSubject: Re: Terror of Kagamino: Yammy Riyalgo (Open to All)   Terror of Kagamino: Yammy Riyalgo (Open to All) EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 8:50 pm

Yammy didnt even blink as the human he had felt attacked the pair. He was tired and still thinking of his awesomeness at destroying the city. Yaguri could handle the man, obviously. One thing did stun Yammy though, why was the human headed towards the sun? Yammy jumped up in the air and sat on a building, waiting and watching the coming proceedings.
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: Terror of Kagamino: Yammy Riyalgo (Open to All)   Terror of Kagamino: Yammy Riyalgo (Open to All) EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:15 pm

Domon emerged from the building he had been standing in, having watched the man use his ability to stop his attack. The small smile he wore on his face complimented the thoughts that ran through his mind. Shinra Tensei huh? An interesting name for a technique... it's obviously gravity based, and appears to use a lot of energy... I doubt he'll be able to use it again right away. Sometimes being able to understand things came in handy, as he considered his next move. Two of the clones he had created were destroyed on impact, but that was unimportant... what was important was that the other one had gotten away, and was now approaching the sun at light speeds.

He turned his attention to the other Arrancar, the one who had devoured the city's inhabitants so easily. He had leaped to the top of a building, distancing himself from the battle... it was clear that Domon would have to defeat the man's subordinate before he would battle him. So be it. He took a few steps toward the Arrancar who had used Shinra Tensei, speaking in a calm tone. How long until you can use that ability again? He stepped by a piece of the rubble that was still falling through the air, then stopped about ten feet from the man.
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: Terror of Kagamino: Yammy Riyalgo (Open to All)   Terror of Kagamino: Yammy Riyalgo (Open to All) EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 2:19 pm

Yaguri realized the man had no etiquette, well it really did not bother him he turned to look at the man, with an stale-distant look on his face, he had no desire to talk with people he had no desire to know, he had Yammy and that was all he needed, some concrete fell down from the sky into a nearby car which caused the alarm to go off, a small crater had been dug where he had activated his ability, it was about 10 meter wide in diameter, part of the house collapsed pulling up some dust...

Yaguri stared at the human with little close to no intrest on his pale face, he mentally sighed, here we go again... ..... ..... I wonder ..... all right he`s in range... almost 10 seconds had already passed. He pulled his left arm from within his pocket and pointed his hand at the human... "Bansho Tenin" he said in with his usual calm and collected tone, he added more reishi into the attack than the last one, Yaguri expected Yammy to act so that he could get a chance to punch this guy out cold and possibly kill him if he so wished, while he performed the technique Yammy-sama... he looked up at him for a brief moment hoping that he knew what he meant... After the few words left his lips Domon started to feel an increasing gravity unfold around him, by the time he realized what was going on he would not be able to escape the attack, at least not by using a shumpo or whatever this human used to move from places in fast speeds, because his legs where no longer on the ground but in mid air. Domon was dragged towards the duo at high speeds... Yaguri closed his eyes he wished no one to be hurt, but his masters orders where the law, and his dream was to follow his master even if it meant death... he opened his eyes again looking at the human`s face for any reflection of emotion...

Last edited by Ichimaru Gin on Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lisa Yadōmaru

Lisa Yadōmaru

PostSubject: Re: Terror of Kagamino: Yammy Riyalgo (Open to All)   Terror of Kagamino: Yammy Riyalgo (Open to All) EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 3:41 pm

"How bothersome, here i thought i could buy my books without running into morons...its enough i have idiots waiting at home..", a female voice spoke behind Yammy. A woman that looked and had the body of a 17-18 year old was looking at him with narrowed eyes. She was standing 5.9, had icy blue eyes, skinny yet curvey body, and long black hair that was tied into a braid reaching down to her waist. She wore red glasses and what appeard to be a school girl uniform, the skirt only reaching down to just above her knees. She was carring a zanpaktou on her back, yet she did not wear the standard shingami uniform. Her name was Lisa Yadomaru, the former liuetnant of the 8th division, and now one of the vaizard lords, meaning she was one of the strongest vaizards alive.

She looked down from the building at his fraccion that was fighting, what felt like, a human with a unsual reaitsu. Lisa was carring a bag with some magazines of the X-rated kind, which meant she probably had been out shopping in the city when she ran accros them. Lisa dropped the bag onto the ground and looked at Yammy, letting out a little sigh. "If you begin to mess up around here, that damn Ichigo will show up again, and he will only led to more trouble...so leave now or ill make you.."
Back to top Go down
Yammy Riyalgo

Yammy Riyalgo

PostSubject: Re: Terror of Kagamino: Yammy Riyalgo (Open to All)   Terror of Kagamino: Yammy Riyalgo (Open to All) EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 8:57 pm

Yammy chuckled at the females confidence. She was nothing more then a hollow reject, and now she wanted to face the strongest espada in known existence. He stood to his feet and sonido'd above the human attacking his fraccion, and let out a quick powerful bala, destroying everything within ten meters of the human. He then looked up at the sun, where the other human had flown towards and shot a cero after him.

Yammy looked over to the vizard, he could sense the hollow and shinigami in her. She was probably strong but Yammy wasnt in the mood to fight her. He wanted to save his power and stockpile it for stronger opponents. "Whaddaya want lady, I already destroyed the humans in this city. I dont know what you think you'll be able to do here?" Yammy was legitimately confused as to what the female was planning to do, fight Yammy? Who was obviously stronger than her? Perhaps she was simply trying to hold him off and await reinforcements. Regardless if she engaged him she would perish.
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: Terror of Kagamino: Yammy Riyalgo (Open to All)   Terror of Kagamino: Yammy Riyalgo (Open to All) EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 3:34 pm

Domon's eyes widened as he felt his feet leave the ground as he was pulled towards the men by the man's spiritual energy. Bansho Tenshin... uses the same ability as before, but in a different way... interesting. Still not enough to break me though. As these thoughts passed through his mind he seemed to slow for a moment, then continued. If Yaguri was paying attention he would notice that the energy powering the attack seemed to have vanished. He considered making a move when he saw the Arrancar fire a bala from the top of the building he was standing on, striking Domon head on.

As the cloud of dust settled around him, he emerged unharmed, a smile on his face. He seemed to have become slightly more muscular by this point, and had an almost golden glow about him. By now they would probably have figured out that he had absorbed the energy from their attacks... well, the Fraccion would have at least. His master seemed preoccupied by the Vizard that had appeared next to him. Turning his attention back to Yaguri, he allowed his smile to fade as he spoke. That quick huh? Very nice trick... look, I know that you feel very loyal to this man, and are willing to die for him, but I'm going to ask you to leave... I have no quarrel with you. As an empath, he could feel the man's emotions, and so could guess the response that would come, but hoped he was wrong.

In the back of his mind, he made sure to keep track of his third lifelike, who had been able to dodge the cero with ease due to the distance that he had already covered. He had arrived at the sun at this point, and was entering it. Domon felt the constant flow of energy entering his body, considering what to do with it. Undoubtedly my most useful ability...
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: Terror of Kagamino: Yammy Riyalgo (Open to All)   Terror of Kagamino: Yammy Riyalgo (Open to All) EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 6:54 pm

"How bothersome, here i thought i could buy my books without running into morons...its enough i have idiots waiting at home.." Yaguri did hardly react to the feminine voice that came from behind he simply narrowed his eyes for a moment and from the corner of his eyes glanced at the stranger, her reitsu felt somwhat hollow like, backup huh? Yaguri felt that she was above average strength due to her reishi... he mentally sighed for himself, this is gonna be a long day, when she meantioned about ichigo He had been sure that Yammy would stay and wait for him that was the kind of person he was, he either did not hear his name or forgot who he was, Himself he had never seen the person but he was well aware that the person due to Aizen`s briefings had infilintrated SS and Las noches at some point...

Lucky for him he had noticed the fluctuation in this human`s reishi and a change in his appearence, so that was his ability? to absorb reishi, i wonder how much he could absorb? he thought for himself. Yaguri had not taken a single step since Domon had attacked them, which was not really all that suprising concidering his ability, Yaguri decided to ignore the woman`s somewhat frivolous attitude and looks, she seemed to be the type of people who think up a plan before running head first into a battle, not only that but calm and fairly rude to boot, for the most part he had also ignored the word of advice that domon had said to him, he did not even raise an eyebrown at him even due to his ability, that he had just realized, he rested his arm on his Zanpakto, watching the child with half bored eyes... ... waiting for him to finish up whatever he had in mind he did not lift a finger about his request but calmly closed his eyes, before fixating them at the human again, leave? is he truly thinking that he would leave? he was even more naive than he thought what would make him think that he would leave, he jumped up on the building next to Yammy taking now a good look at both of the human and the vizard before them... He had spent more than 2 millenia`s by Yammy`s side, what on earth made this human child think when he asked that?! Shall i.... dispose of them? Yaguri asked while he looked down at the two figures again, awaiting his reply... patiently... he pushed his thumb up against his Zanpakto so that it showed a small fragment of the metallic part of his Zanpakto narrowing open.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Terror of Kagamino: Yammy Riyalgo (Open to All)   Terror of Kagamino: Yammy Riyalgo (Open to All) EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 5:53 am

Lisa simply let out a little sigh and drew her zanpaktou from her holster, pointing the tip towards Yammy. "I`m simply in a foul mood...and i need to take out my anger somehow...and if i do it at the warehouse, Shinji wont leave me alone...". A gust of wind came from thewind, rusling her school girl uniform, causing her long braid to flow around her in a almost elegant manner. In truth, Lisa doubted she would be able to do much damage onto Yammy, at least until she put her mask on, so she was gonna focus on his fraccion. She had been able to keep up with the 3th espada in realsed form, so she wasen`t so weak.

"To be nice, i`ll guess ill just beat up your fraccion...ill let you keep the head, if im in a nice mood..". Oddly enough, the wind didn`t stop, meaning her braid never stopped moving. By the way she was holding her katana, and how determinded her look was, it was clear she was an exspreinced figther, and unless you had fought her befor, the speed of Lisa would come as a big surprise.
Back to top Go down
Yammy Riyalgo

Yammy Riyalgo

PostSubject: Re: Terror of Kagamino: Yammy Riyalgo (Open to All)   Terror of Kagamino: Yammy Riyalgo (Open to All) EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 11:29 am

*Yammy was rather unsatisfied with the attitude of the vizard. Yaguri would easily dispose of the pair, little did they know he was at the power level of a segunda espada even though he was his fraccion. Yaguri had been with Yammy for a long time, he was much older then most of the current espada. "Yaguri, finish them off. I am tired and in need of a rest." He then ascended towards the sky, looking down at the three, awaiting an almost certain massacre.*
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: Terror of Kagamino: Yammy Riyalgo (Open to All)   Terror of Kagamino: Yammy Riyalgo (Open to All) EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 4:25 pm

OOC: due to domon not responding im going to continue for the topics sake -.- if anyone has any objections let me know.

IC: This woman whoever she might have been was getting too caught up into her self and her arrogance he would end her swiftly when his master so commanded he bowed to Yammy showing his respect to him Yes, my lord when he turned his emotionless pale face towards the vizard he exhaled a small breath before pulling the entire metallic lenght of his Zanpakto with his left arm despite him using the right arm usually, he was good with both arms though so it did not matter, she would be wise if she would not take him too lightly, it would most likeley end up with her demise, when he pulled his Zanpakto his reishi started to raise slowly yet steadily, by emanating a powerful gravity force around the blade itself any other blade that got close to it would defenetly feel the weight of 2-3 times increasing gravity concetraited on his victims blade alone, making their movement sluggish and their sword hard to wield in close combat...

His greatest asset was not the gravity power he wielded but his formidable sword fighting skills and agility as well as speed, his eyes kept a distant look on them as he seemingly stared trough her any last words..... my..... arrogant vaizard? He was a very experienced fighter despite the fact that he detested fighting, the last 2 decades that he had spent alongside his lord, had not been in vain, they had not simply been doing nothing or napping, his master wanted him to be strong like himself, and he had fought countless battles across countless battlefields, and the human world was no diffrent, he had not lost not a single time, there was a reason for his existence after all... if he would lose, he would no longer be any use to his master after all he was nothing more than a tool of war.... he pointed his Zanpakto at the vizard deciding that she would go down first since she seemed to be way stronger, his spiritual pressure slowly started to reach about her level and kept increasing still.

If the human decided to attack despite him fighting the other one he would undoubtly use his repelling effect, he hoped that the woman would be for the time being unaware of his ability as it would work for his advantage, he was well aware of the vizards powers, but he had never fought one before... so this was something new to him.
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: Terror of Kagamino: Yammy Riyalgo (Open to All)   Terror of Kagamino: Yammy Riyalgo (Open to All) EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 9:33 pm

OOC: I was waiting on you, it was your turn.

IC: Domon looked at the Vizard and the Fraccion as they began to fight, sighing with relief. He hadn't wanted to have to do any unnecessary fighting, and this would clear the way for him to attack the Espada. His temper had cooled by this point in the battle, even as he felt the energy of a sun rush through him. I suppose he could have had a reason... I'll find out for sure.

With that thought he began to fly into the air, hovering approximately twenty feet from the Espada. You'll find no rest here Arrancar. Tell me, why on Earth did you feel the need to devour so many? I know that you have to eat, but this... He gestured to the city, which now sat still due to the life being sucked from it. This was a massacre.

OOC: Sorry that it's short... I'm going through some family problems at the moment...
Back to top Go down
Yammy Riyalgo

Yammy Riyalgo

PostSubject: Re: Terror of Kagamino: Yammy Riyalgo (Open to All)   Terror of Kagamino: Yammy Riyalgo (Open to All) EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 5:01 pm

"I care not of human lives, that is why you are so insignificant to me. I have more pressing issues to attend to than you. Now tell me, what is your ability? It seems rather odd to me."

Yammy stood still, glaring at the human. He looked to the sun for a moment, the clone that went up there had surely perished from the suns intensity so his purpose would be void. Wondering why the man had wasted a clone in such a manner caused Yammy to become a tad upset. He scratched his head and then continued glaring at the man.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Terror of Kagamino: Yammy Riyalgo (Open to All)   Terror of Kagamino: Yammy Riyalgo (Open to All) EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 3:03 pm

OOC: perhaps we should skip Lisa, since she hasn'e been on in a month?
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: Terror of Kagamino: Yammy Riyalgo (Open to All)   Terror of Kagamino: Yammy Riyalgo (Open to All) EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 5:10 pm

OOC: Lisa is Yuuri`s other character i presume shes just busy

IC: Looking back at the human he decided to use sonido in front of his un-suspecting victim, sending a fatal blow towards Domon with his Zanpakto at near point blank range he sended his blade horizontally about the height of his eye brows, his expression remaining blank. I thought i told you, your not worth my master`s precious time...

[sorry short]
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: Terror of Kagamino: Yammy Riyalgo (Open to All)   Terror of Kagamino: Yammy Riyalgo (Open to All) EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 5:15 pm

OOC: Gonna go ahead and post...

IC: Domon raised his hand, blocking the blade almost by reflex and catching it. The energy that coursed through him had already been building his durability to be able to block unreleased Zanpakto, but he was still caught highly off guard by the attack. Holding the blade, he looked at the Arrancar, hearing him speak. And I told you to leave. I guess neither of us are very good listeners. Still... can't say I expected a sneak attack. He smiled for an instant. Thank you for coming from the front by the way... Showed some honor. I appreciate it. With that, he kicked Yaguri back with a small amount of force, releasing his blade as he did so.

He then turned to Yammy, who had asked about his ability. He smiled at him for a moment, before stating his response. You speak as if I were human... if only I could be so lucky. As for my ability, I have many... I'm assuming you're trying to figure out why I sent one of my lifelikes to the sun. It's simple really.. I can absorb and manipulate energy. My real ability, of course, lies in understanding things and how they work.. by understanding someone, I can do what they do.

He stood there for a moment, letting his words hang in the air before speaking again, in a quiet voice. It really is a shame that you don't feel for them... you couldn't feel their fear, and so you don't understand what they went through, and why I must avenge them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terror of Kagamino: Yammy Riyalgo (Open to All)   Terror of Kagamino: Yammy Riyalgo (Open to All) Empty

Back to top Go down

Terror of Kagamino: Yammy Riyalgo (Open to All)
Page 1 of 1