Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

As the Sun sleeps.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Robert St. Clair

As the Sun sleeps. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: As the Sun sleeps.   As the Sun sleeps. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 12:09 am

Robert looked at her when she came out of the bathroom. A lesser man would have attacker and had there way with her at what he saw. Keeping himself in check he smiled as he said, "If you say so. You can put your cloths anywhere you want. And as for food, I'm guessing you want human food?" Robert didn't know how much longer he could keep himself under control.
Back to top Go down
Charming One+

Charming One+

PostSubject: Re: As the Sun sleeps.   As the Sun sleeps. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 12:18 am

Akahana smiled " Yes human food... and if possible a human with some fight.. im in the mood to play with my food." Akahana smiled smugly as she walked away then stopped " Um where is your room." Turning around her breast bouncing around threating to pop out of the shirt at any second.
Back to top Go down
Robert St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: As the Sun sleeps.   As the Sun sleeps. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 12:42 am

He pointed to his room that was right across from the bathroom. "In there." He passed her on his way down stairs. He looked out the window in the liveingroom and saw the man that stood at the street coner. From what he knew this man sold drugs to the kids near by. He was plaining to kill him at a later date, but now is as good as any. He walked back up stairs and looked in his room to see what Akahana was doing.
Back to top Go down
Charming One+

Charming One+

PostSubject: Re: As the Sun sleeps.   As the Sun sleeps. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 1:00 am

Akahana walked into the room and set her clothes down on the bed and stretched a bit, putting her flute inbetween her breast she smiled at the fact that should could nevre lose it that way. Looking towards the door she smiled at Robert and waved " Did you find dinner." Akahana began to play with her flute pulling it up then down between her breast water dripping every so now and then from her hair.
Back to top Go down
Robert St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: As the Sun sleeps.   As the Sun sleeps. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 1:12 am

He walked in and sat down on the bed next to Akahana. "I did, and he should be to hard to get over to this house." Robert didn't mind the fact that she was geting the bed wet with her hair. Her beauty made up for that. He looked towards the door and yawned. He was thinking of how to get the drug dealer over to his door without makeing a scene.
Back to top Go down
Charming One+

Charming One+

PostSubject: Re: As the Sun sleeps.   As the Sun sleeps. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 1:34 am

" Well where is he... I'm sure i can get him over here if it's not to hard Akahana got up and started to stretch as she waited for Robert to show her where her dinner was. She was in the mood to beat up her food today, and whoever this lucky muther fucker was he was about to get some very very harsh ass kicking.
Back to top Go down
Robert St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: As the Sun sleeps.   As the Sun sleeps. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 1:45 am

Robert got up and lead Akahana down stairs. He looked out to window to see if he was still there, and he was. He wasn't in the mood to try to come up with a resion for him comeing over to his door so he just looked at Akahana and said. "Out side is a drug dealer that I haven't had a chance to eat yet. He is all yours." Robert was now intrested to see how she would deal with him.
Back to top Go down
Charming One+

Charming One+

PostSubject: Re: As the Sun sleeps.   As the Sun sleeps. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 2:18 am

Akahana smiled and walked outside in what she had on, saying seductively over to the man that Robert pointed to. As she approached him she began to hum sweetly making the man turn his head over to the half naked Akahana, As soon as Akahana caught his attention she thought it over to end the man's quickly. " Why..Hello there miss.. Your a bit under dressed...But you look very beautiful. The drug dealer looked Akahana up and down and licked his lips. " Yes.. I know but I need help... My pipes need cleaning out.. do you think you can come over to my home and help me... I live right there." Akahana smiled innocently as the man nodded his head following Akahana to the house.
Back to top Go down
Robert St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: As the Sun sleeps.   As the Sun sleeps. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 2:39 am

Robert moved up stairs to hide from the man that she was bringing in. He had no real resion to hide, but he thought it might be fun to let this play out. As he knew scumbags like this will most likely attack her once the door closed behind her. She did want a fight.
Back to top Go down
Charming One+

Charming One+

PostSubject: Re: As the Sun sleeps.   As the Sun sleeps. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 2:50 am

As Akahana walked in and the dealer followed he closed and locked the door behind her. " So.. beautiful... Didn't anyone ever tell you that is was dangerous to bring strange men in the house." With that he pushed her roughly against a wall grinding up against her delicate frame. " Y-you scum... you had this coming for a while.." Akahana threw her head back and busted the man's nose as he backed up from her BITCH... YOU BROKE MY NOSE.. YOU'LL PAY YOU LITTLE BITCH."
Akahana laughed and charged toward the man putting both hands out she made did a handstand and she grabbed onto the mans neck with her legs, Locking them behind his neck she lifted the rest of her body onto his head. " Justice ..." The man began to panic and Akahana snapped his neck. As the man fell She jumped off of him and kissed him taking his soul..
Back to top Go down
Robert St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: As the Sun sleeps.   As the Sun sleeps. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 2:57 am

Robert came down the stairs and looked at both the dead man and Akahana. "Did you enjoy yourself?" He used his powers to cause the body to start drifting. He walked over to the door and opened it. He used his powers to push the body out the door and very far into the air, where he let if fall back to the earth onto the street. No one would be the wiser of what happened to him. He closed the door. He leaned agenst the wall and looked at Akahana with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Charming One+

Charming One+

PostSubject: Re: As the Sun sleeps.   As the Sun sleeps. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:03 am

" I did very much." Akahana displayed all the moves that she did to the man, her breast moved about wildly as she did so. " It's been a while since i got to play with my food.... It's fun." Akahana Yawned and almost fell onto the ground, she was truly exhausted though full and fully powered she had no sleep all day long. Yawning again she fell into the arms of robert. " Carry me to bed hun... Please and yawn.. Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Robert St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: As the Sun sleeps.   As the Sun sleeps. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:10 am

Robert helder her for a second, then proseded to carry her up the stairs. He layed her in the bed. He sat down next to her, not tired as of yet. He brushed her hair with his hand as he looked at her face. "This day has been a good day" he said a loud.
Back to top Go down
Charming One+

Charming One+

PostSubject: Re: As the Sun sleeps.   As the Sun sleeps. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:48 am

Akahana nodded when robert spoke and she drifted off to sleep, Her face in it's calm state.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As the Sun sleeps.   As the Sun sleeps. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

As the Sun sleeps.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Serenity :: Archieve :: Human World-
Jump to: