Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

As the Sun sleeps.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Charming One+

Charming One+

As the Sun sleeps. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: As the Sun sleeps.   As the Sun sleeps. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 7:09 pm

Akahana blushed a bright red as he kissed her, but that didn't stop her from kissing him back softly her eyes closed as she tasted his sweet lips on hers. Pulling from the kiss she spoke soflty." Thank you... " A strong wind blows, her long raven hair whips gently behind her as they continue to dance.
Back to top Go down
Robert St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: As the Sun sleeps.   As the Sun sleeps. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 7:22 pm

Robert danced with her for a good long time, not saying a word and just enjoying being around her. After a time, he stoped danceing, but sill held her close. "I must now return to my home. Would you like to go with me?" He truely hoped she would say yes to his question.
Back to top Go down
Charming One+

Charming One+

PostSubject: Re: As the Sun sleeps.   As the Sun sleeps. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 7:27 pm

Akahana thought about this and finally decided to go, she didn't have anywhere else to go and she enjoyed his company. " Oh.. Um, Yes.. Yes i would very much like to join you" Her eyes looked from him to the sky and back to him, smiling she kissed him gently on the lips adding a little tongue not sure if she was moving to quickly. " Thank you for the dance.... It was Beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Robert St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: As the Sun sleeps.   As the Sun sleeps. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 7:43 pm

He was very happy to hear that she would join him a his home. She then kissed him with a little tongue. He enjoyed it greatly. He turned towards him house and put his arm around he shoulder, as to lead her to his house. "I enjoyed the dance as well, and if you want we can dance agien back at my place." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Charming One+

Charming One+

PostSubject: Re: As the Sun sleeps.   As the Sun sleeps. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 7:54 pm

Akahana smiled as they walked to his house, she has not felt this way about another person before and it felt good.
" I would love to..... Um Robert?.... Have you ever felt, like you have butterflies in your stomach and a funny feeling in your chest.. She was courious as to weather he was feeling what she was, she hopped that he did because then he could explain to her what it was.
Back to top Go down
Robert St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: As the Sun sleeps.   As the Sun sleeps. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 8:04 pm

Robert walked a little then heard her say that. He stoped and turned to her, with a smile on his face. The wind started to pick up and blew his coat and hair a little. He placed one hand on her check and the other on the mid part of her back, bringing her closer to him. He moved in to kiss her agien, but before he did he said. "I think you know the answer to that. Its the feeling I have right now for you." He then kissed her on the lips useing a little tongue, like she did before.
Back to top Go down
Charming One+

Charming One+

PostSubject: Re: As the Sun sleeps.   As the Sun sleeps. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 8:15 pm

Akahana heart began to beat a little faster and the butterflies in her stomach were increasing, As he kissed her she slowly began to kiss back with a little passion but then she stopped and pulled away. " I do not know what this feeling is.... It's very new to me and well.... Im not sure about it." Akahana pulled at her kimono a little and looked back at the sky trying to avoid looking at Robert's face.
Back to top Go down
Robert St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: As the Sun sleeps.   As the Sun sleeps. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 8:24 pm

Her pulling away was unexpected. She had never been in love before? He thought to himself. Now that he thought about it, nether did he. He might have been before he lost his memory, but he didn't know and it didn't matter. All that mattered to him at that moment was her. He reached out with his hands and took hold of her's. "If your scared, don't be. This is a good, wonderful feeling. Just look deep within your heart and ask yourself this, how do you feel about me?"
Back to top Go down
Charming One+

Charming One+

PostSubject: Re: As the Sun sleeps.   As the Sun sleeps. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 8:34 pm

Akahana listen to what he said and closed her eyes for a moment. " Well.. He is gentlemen... very good dancer... charming and sweet, i'm comfortable around him but.. these thought ran through her head, when she opened her eyes she smiled at Robert and walked back over to him kissing him. Oh.. and his kiss... is like honey... this feels very good." Pulling her lips away for a moment she looked him in the eyes and smiled. " I like this feeling... but.. What is this feeling."
Back to top Go down
Robert St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: As the Sun sleeps.   As the Sun sleeps. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 8:41 pm

As she kissed him he looked into her eyes. The feeling she had he knew for sure was love. "That is a feeling of the heart. You like me a lot, maybe even love me. As do I for you" He raised his hands and huged her solfty. He pulled back just enough to kiss her passionitly on the lips. "Now, would you like to go to my house or stay out under the sky?" Ether way was good with him.
Back to top Go down
Charming One+

Charming One+

PostSubject: Re: As the Sun sleeps.   As the Sun sleeps. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 8:49 pm

Akahana thought of for a second " I would like to go to your house.." Akahana didn't want to stay out side any more, she was tired of standing on her feet and needed a shower. So taking his hand she waited for him to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Robert St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: As the Sun sleeps.   As the Sun sleeps. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:02 pm

Robert could tell she was tired. So he picked her up like a gentlemen would and used his bount powers to get home quicker. Before he started he said. "Hold on." He jumped high into the air, well above the buildings of the town. From this hight the stars looked very bright. Before he could say anything the started to go down, to the street that he lived at. Right before they hit the ground they stoped flotied in air. There hair started to drift upward. Then he touched the ground, and lets her down. He walks to the door and opens it for her saying, "Did you enjoy the ride?"
Back to top Go down
Charming One+

Charming One+

PostSubject: Re: As the Sun sleeps.   As the Sun sleeps. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:19 pm

Holding onto him as he picked her up she smiled a little then before she could thank him they were up in the air, The stars looked so close that Akahana could of swore she could touch one. As she looked up she noticed that they were coming back down, her heart began to beat fast as they did and she closed her eyes. When she felt her feet touch the ground she opened her eyes and looked up then at Robert. " It was very.. Enjoyable thank you." Walking into the home she smiled and stood inside looking around.
Back to top Go down
Robert St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: As the Sun sleeps.   As the Sun sleeps. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:28 pm

After she went in, Robert followed and closed the door. It was a small two story house. The room they where in was the liveing room, with the stairs to the uper part of the house. In the room was a couch in frount of a fire place, two chairs, tables, a radio with a CD port, and a TV in the corner. The Kitchen and the Dinning room were both downstarts conected to the Liveing room. He walked to the coat rack and placed his coat on it. He walked over to Akahana. "Can I get you anything?"
Back to top Go down
Charming One+

Charming One+

PostSubject: Re: As the Sun sleeps.   As the Sun sleeps. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:36 pm

" A change of clothes. and a hot bath..Please" Akahana walked around the house and smiled , it was cozy and warm it had been a while since she was inside of another persons home. Walking to the radio she turned it on to a classical station, smiling she took out her flute and began to play along with her own tune. The two combined sounded wonderful and it put her mind at ease.
Back to top Go down
Robert St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: As the Sun sleeps.   As the Sun sleeps. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:42 pm

Robert was about to answer her, be she started to play her flute agein. He listened for a little bit before he answered. "There is a bath upstairs, and I'll have to look to see if I have anything you could wear." He went upstairs and started the water for the bath. Then he went into his room to see if he could find anything she could wear.
Back to top Go down
Charming One+

Charming One+

PostSubject: Re: As the Sun sleeps.   As the Sun sleeps. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:59 pm

Akahana continued to but stopped when she heard the water running, Walking quietly up the stairs she went inside of the bathroom ad closed the door slightly and began to undress. The multi colored kimono fell to her feet as she took it down, Her 36C cup breast were exposed along with her long legs. Stepping into the water and sitting down she got back up quickly." Darn i left my flute downstairs.". Hopping out of the water naked she peeked out of the bathroom and made sure it was clear, running towards the stairs she quickly made her way down but slipped on the third from last step. Wincing in pain she slowly tried to get up but was quickly back on her bottom.
Back to top Go down
Robert St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: As the Sun sleeps.   As the Sun sleeps. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 10:15 pm

Robert was looking in his closet when he heard a thud. He didn't know what happened, so he bulted to the stairs to see if she was all right. When he got there he saw her naked and on the floor. He jumped down to the bottom steps. When he got there he grabed his coat form the coat rack, helped her up and put it around her to cover her. "Are you ok?" He asked, keeping himself in check.
Back to top Go down
Charming One+

Charming One+

PostSubject: Re: As the Sun sleeps.   As the Sun sleeps. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 10:34 pm

Akahana smiled as he helped her. " Y-yes i'm ok.... I'm such a clutz." Akahana limped over to the radio and picked up her flute cursing herself for being so clumsy. After getting it she took the coat off of her and it dropped to the floor, she didnt like having things cover her while she was wet. " I'm sorry.. I just dont like being overed while im wet... It gives me a funny feeling."
Back to top Go down
Robert St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: As the Sun sleeps.   As the Sun sleeps. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 10:50 pm

Robert smiled after hearing what she said. He walked over to her and placed his arms around her. He looked into her eyes and kissed her softly. After pulling away he said, "Didn't I say we could finish that dance here?" He said with a smile on his face as he held her close.
Back to top Go down
Charming One+

Charming One+

PostSubject: Re: As the Sun sleeps.   As the Sun sleeps. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 10:59 pm

Akahana blushed deeply and slapped Robert across the face. " I never said you can touch me..... You can look but never ever touch me..." Akahana quickly ran up stairs and closed the bathroom door behind her, As she panted deeply she got in the bath the blush still on her face. Her body felt hot and she washed off feverishly as she felt a weird feeling down near her clit. Akahana began to play her flute in an upbeat tune as she sat in the tub trying to shake the feeling.
Back to top Go down
Robert St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: As the Sun sleeps.   As the Sun sleeps. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:15 pm

Robert didn't bother to say anything to her after she hit him. She was right after all. Nice.... It was rare for his doll to comment on is daily life, and for the first time it sounded like it was mocking him. He picked up his coat and put it back up on the rack. He went back upstairs to find something for her to wear after she was done. He fond a button up shirt and shorts that she could use. He couldn't find anything else. He leaned agenst the door to the bathroom with cloths in hand.
Back to top Go down
Charming One+

Charming One+

PostSubject: Re: As the Sun sleeps.   As the Sun sleeps. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:27 pm

Akahana washed up quickly and got out of the shower walking out of the bathroom she looked at robert and took the clothes from him and walked back into the bathroom. Her body dripped wet with water as she closed the door and began to put the shirt on throwing the shorts outside of the door.
Back to top Go down
Robert St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: As the Sun sleeps.   As the Sun sleeps. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:41 pm

Robert saw her take the cloths that he had. When she threw the shorts out the thought what the hell went in his head. "You sure you don't want to wear this, I don't have anything that would fit you." He picked up the shorts and threw them into his room. He would pick them up later. He waited at the door like last time. He sliped his shoes and socks off as he waited.
Back to top Go down
Charming One+

Charming One+

PostSubject: Re: As the Sun sleeps.   As the Sun sleeps. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:47 pm

" I do not need the shorts thank you very much..." Akahane finished bottoming up the shirt, it fit her quite tightly thanks to her breast but it still fitted. Akahana took out a comb and ribbon from the inside pocket of her kimono and put her hair in a messy bun. Coming out of the bathroom with her clothes in hand she looked at Robert, knowing that her bottom half was very well exposed and her top half was popping out of her top slightly." Im... Hungry, and where do i put my clothes..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As the Sun sleeps.   As the Sun sleeps. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

As the Sun sleeps.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Serenity :: Archieve :: Human World-
Jump to: