Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

As the Sun sleeps.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Robert St. Clair

As the Sun sleeps. Empty
PostSubject: As the Sun sleeps.   As the Sun sleeps. EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:56 am

The sun set in the town that has seen many things happen. One must sometimes wonder how the heck this town is still around, with all the things that has happen. Watching the redish orange sky sat a man in black. He didn't keep his power hiden as he didn't care if he was bothered, but he wouldn't fight that person no matter who it was. He was looking over the small river bank that was in town. He had seen many families come and go this day. "This town is full of life. Makes you wish to just let time pass you by." He wasn't expecting anyone, but he would enjoy someone to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Charming One+

Charming One+

As the Sun sleeps. Empty
PostSubject: Re: As the Sun sleeps.   As the Sun sleeps. EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:21 am

The sweet sound of a soft melody could be heard in the small town, A raven haired women playing like a angel dressed in a beautiful silk multi-colored kimono. Akahana followed an old women into an secluded area the sun getting lower and the sky darkening as she played her flute. The old women turned around and looked at Akahana, her grey eyes looking into Akahana's forest green ones. The sweet melody stop as Akahana quickly killed and took the soul of the old women, looking up at the sky which was coming even closer to the night Akahana sighed. Ever time it got easier for her, And every time she enjoyed it.. The taste, the refreshed feeling. Akahana shook her head of the thoughts and focused her attention on the Power that she felt as soon as she walked into the town, Walking towards it she kept a calm face as she looked at the man dressed in black. Looking at the man she kept her flute in her hands. " Hello.... "
Back to top Go down
Robert St. Clair

As the Sun sleeps. Empty
PostSubject: Re: As the Sun sleeps.   As the Sun sleeps. EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:29 am

He heard the sound of a flute before he heard the woman speak. He rose from his set to great the woman. He could tell she was a boutn, and a beauty at that. He could tell a hint of the smell of death on her, but that was something he was used to by now. When he looked at her he spoke in his normal tone. "Ah, nice to meet you out hear miss...?" He said waiting for her to answer with her name.
Back to top Go down
Charming One+

Charming One+

As the Sun sleeps. Empty
PostSubject: Re: As the Sun sleeps.   As the Sun sleeps. EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:38 am

" Akahana Nagazumi..... And you" Looking at the man she felt the connection between them, he was also a bount. Looking from the man to the dark sky she ran her fingers through her soft hair and sighed as she wondered what the night held. Walking closer to the man she waited for his answer her face holding it's usual calmness.
Back to top Go down
Robert St. Clair

As the Sun sleeps. Empty
PostSubject: Re: As the Sun sleeps.   As the Sun sleeps. EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:45 am

Akahana Nagazumi. A nice name to a beautyful woman. Robert noticed her walking closer to him. "Robert St. Clair, and might I say, you have a very lovely name." He streched his hand out over the bench he was just seting on. "Lets have set and watch the moon be born this night." Rober knew that this was the night that the moon would be at its fullest. He always liked the veiw it gives to the world below.
Back to top Go down
Charming One+

Charming One+

As the Sun sleeps. Empty
PostSubject: Re: As the Sun sleeps.   As the Sun sleeps. EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:12 am

Walking next to him she sat down on the grass her legs folded under her. "... Thank you, your name... Is very unique Putting her flute to her lips she muttered " I hope you do not mind.... I find beautiful settings such as this, should have something to make it even more beautiful. Putting the flute to her lips she began to play softly, the old woman's soul pouring out into the flute telling her whole life in a splendid melody.
Back to top Go down
Robert St. Clair

As the Sun sleeps. Empty
PostSubject: Re: As the Sun sleeps.   As the Sun sleeps. EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:20 am

He smiled as she said that about his name. For the area that he was in now it was rather unique, but when he first got it, it was rather common. "I don't mind. I agree that music makes things look more beautiful." he said, thinking how more beautiful she looked playing the insterment. He sat down next to her and just listened to her play the flute. Images of a family with lots of kids now grown up and a house in town floted in his head. It is possible that they where memories of her last victom. He thought to himself. He listened as the music went on.
Back to top Go down
Charming One+

Charming One+

As the Sun sleeps. Empty
PostSubject: Re: As the Sun sleeps.   As the Sun sleeps. EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:37 am

Akahana continued to play, the tune becoming heavenly as the moon shone down on the two. Her eyes closed as she played every moment of the woman's life out until the very end, opening her eyes as she played the tune became cracked and it turned hideous. Akahana put her flute down and looked up at the moon. "...I'm.. Sorry, it always happens at the end... Breathing a little more heavily then before Akahana stood up and began to brush her kimono off.
Back to top Go down
Robert St. Clair

As the Sun sleeps. Empty
PostSubject: Re: As the Sun sleeps.   As the Sun sleeps. EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:50 am

Robert looked up at her after she got up. He could tell she was thinking about the woman she killed. He stood up and put his hand on her sholder. "Are you ok?" He said noticeing her heavy breathing.
Back to top Go down
Charming One+

Charming One+

As the Sun sleeps. Empty
PostSubject: Re: As the Sun sleeps.   As the Sun sleeps. EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 3:00 am

Akahana regained her composer her calm demeanor never leaving for a second, Standing a little more straight she looked at Robert her Forest green eyes catching the moon light, her beauty increasing. " I'm fine.. Thank you for your concern... So you are a bount also.... How is it for you. Akahana looked down on the small town and frowned lightly, she hated the people of that town. " This should be easy.... And every time... It seems so easy... But no, I keep lying to myself... This life will never get any easier As she looked down at the village these thoughts ran wildly in her mind, a breeze flicking her hair gently behind her as she shook her head of the thoughts and turned her attention back to Robert.
Back to top Go down
Robert St. Clair

As the Sun sleeps. Empty
PostSubject: Re: As the Sun sleeps.   As the Sun sleeps. EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 3:11 am

Robert removed his hand from her shoulder when she asked. He looked at her for a second after she asked the question then looked up at the sky. "I've had over two hundred years to settel with my disslike for kiling to live. I also have no memory of my life before I found out what I was. In this I'm both blessed and cursed." He looked back at Akahana. She was very beautyful in this light. "Killing is all I've ever known when it comes to humans. I try to kill the humans that don't desurve the life that they have and put it to better use. That is how I see it, but it still doesn't make it easy sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Charming One+

Charming One+

As the Sun sleeps. Empty
PostSubject: Re: As the Sun sleeps.   As the Sun sleeps. EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 3:22 am

" I see.... Maybe if i tried your way.... It may be easier... I have only been alive eighty years, i killed my mother and father... Well the people who raised me anyway...I, Regret that day.. Akahana looked at Robert and smiled a little Then she looked back at the village and her smile got a little wider. "...Hmmm... I'ts time t feed again...Look" Akahana pointed to a man that was following a girl down the dark lonely streets.
Back to top Go down
Robert St. Clair

As the Sun sleeps. Empty
PostSubject: Re: As the Sun sleeps.   As the Sun sleeps. EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 3:27 am

Robert saw the man, and noticed he was carrying a knife on him. "If you want him, you can have him." He had already eaten for the night. He trys to spread out his meals, makeing him less likely to be attack just for eating. He doughted that anyone would bother them being there was two of them there, so he desided to let her have him.
Back to top Go down
Charming One+

Charming One+

As the Sun sleeps. Empty
PostSubject: Re: As the Sun sleeps.   As the Sun sleeps. EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 3:36 am

That was all she she needed to hear. Running down the hill her black raven hair dancing behind her and her beautiful kimono trailed behind her. Getting closer to the man she quickly did a cartwheeled turned handstand and kicked the man in his head knocking him out. " Too easy.... Grabbing the man buy his hair and into a dark ally she snapped his neck and began eating his soul. After she was done with the man she walked back to Robert and looked at him her face calm and serious.
Back to top Go down
Robert St. Clair

As the Sun sleeps. Empty
PostSubject: Re: As the Sun sleeps.   As the Sun sleeps. EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 3:44 am

Robert didn't know what to think. On one hand she did the deed very gracefully. On the other it took a lot of time. "You have very athletic, and very beautyful whe you did that. There is a move effective way to eat the soul of a liveing human." He walked towards her. "I could show you how, but I'm not hungry right now. I could show by useing you." What he mean was to deminstrat the on her without the soul sucking part.
Back to top Go down
Charming One+

Charming One+

As the Sun sleeps. Empty
PostSubject: Re: As the Sun sleeps.   As the Sun sleeps. EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 3:54 am

Akahana looked at Robert and listened to what he said, she was a bit taken back at what he was saying. " Hmmm...I'm going to trust you.... Only the simple fact alone that you are a bount... I would like for you to show me this.. Technique." Akahana's stood there and waited for Robert, The moon was a it's peak and was as beautiful as ever. A warm breeze kissed her cheeks and her pale skin glowed under the moonlight.
Back to top Go down
Robert St. Clair

As the Sun sleeps. Empty
PostSubject: Re: As the Sun sleeps.   As the Sun sleeps. EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 5:30 pm

Robert moved behind her. "First you must grab them. The frount is good, but doing this from behind is safer." Useing his right hand he reached around her and grabed her left shoulder. He placed his left hand on hers. "Then you do what comes naturaly and you suck the soul out. If its from behind you bite the neck. If from the frount it is a kiss of death."
Back to top Go down
Charming One+

Charming One+

As the Sun sleeps. Empty
PostSubject: Re: As the Sun sleeps.   As the Sun sleeps. EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 5:46 pm

Akahana blushed slightly as he moved behind her, as he spoke she took in the information and nodded her head. " This would indeed be easier and faster.." Taking a deep breath she moved forward out of Robert's hold and turned around to him, not really knowing what to say the blush still on her face. " Thank you... for that demonstration."
Back to top Go down
Robert St. Clair

As the Sun sleeps. Empty
PostSubject: Re: As the Sun sleeps.   As the Sun sleeps. EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 5:52 pm

Robert saw the look on her face when she turned around. It might be geting dark but he could still see her now blushing face. "Is that why your saying thank you?" He said with a small smile on his face. He held his hand up, as if offering something. "How about a dance under the moonlight."
Back to top Go down
Charming One+

Charming One+

As the Sun sleeps. Empty
PostSubject: Re: As the Sun sleeps.   As the Sun sleeps. EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:06 pm

Her face grew a bit more red as he asked this, Pushing a strand of hair behind her ear she smiled lightly and took his hand. " That would be .... Delightful" Walking close to him as she held his hand. " So... Do you know anymore bounts... " She was curious about this man, he was a bount and charming at that.
Back to top Go down
Robert St. Clair

As the Sun sleeps. Empty
PostSubject: Re: As the Sun sleeps.   As the Sun sleeps. EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:15 pm

As she moved closer he held her, ready to start danceing. He wasn't sure as to what kind she like, as he could do many forms of danceing. He chose to go with the most simplist one used now days by high schoolers at there prom slow dances. "I have lived for many years, and have seen many bounts. Most of them are now dead and gone. There are few of use today, but some still live in this town like me."
Back to top Go down
Charming One+

Charming One+

As the Sun sleeps. Empty
PostSubject: Re: As the Sun sleeps.   As the Sun sleeps. EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:33 pm

Akahana layed her head on his chest as they slow danced under the moonlight in perfect harmony. She listen to him as he spoke " Hmm i see..... I think we should stick together... I have not met many bounts and well... We shouldn't be so far apart from each other if we want our people to survive..." Akahana knew that a bount's life was a hard one to live.
Back to top Go down
Robert St. Clair

As the Sun sleeps. Empty
PostSubject: Re: As the Sun sleeps.   As the Sun sleeps. EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:47 pm

She spoke the truth about the bounts needing to stick together. He looked into her eyes as the reflect the moonlight. He placed his right hand on her check smothly as he spoke. "If you stay with me, I will keep you safe from all the dangers this world and the others hold. From espada to captains." He continued to dance the slow dance they had been doing to this point.
Back to top Go down
Charming One+

Charming One+

As the Sun sleeps. Empty
PostSubject: Re: As the Sun sleeps.   As the Sun sleeps. EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:55 pm

Akahana smiled as they continued their dance smiling at Robert as his touched her cheek." I.... Will stay with you robert..Forever..." She looked into his eyes as she spoke and never missing a step as they danced.
Back to top Go down
Robert St. Clair

As the Sun sleeps. Empty
PostSubject: Re: As the Sun sleeps.   As the Sun sleeps. EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 7:04 pm

Robert was happy to hear her words. He moved his right hand from her check to her shoulder. "You really are the most beautyful bount I have ever layed eyes on." After saying this he moved in to kiss her on the lips, still danceing as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

As the Sun sleeps. Empty
PostSubject: Re: As the Sun sleeps.   As the Sun sleeps. Empty

Back to top Go down

As the Sun sleeps.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Serenity :: Archieve :: Human World-
Jump to: