Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The second sword, Hibari no Kuroyami {Open}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyouga

Kyouga

The second sword, Hibari no Kuroyami {Open} Empty
PostSubject: The second sword, Hibari no Kuroyami {Open}   The second sword, Hibari no Kuroyami {Open} EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:00 pm

Kyouga was hoping that Hayami would train him to learn how to control his Zanpakuto, and contact his Zanpakuto Spirit. In the meantime, he was under Jinzen (Sword Meditation) as he attempted to find some sort of link. As Kyouga attempted to contact his Zanpakuto, he found that he was above a place completely clouded in darkness. Kyouga attempted to push his way into the shrouded world below, but he would only get attacked by black tendrils that tore across his body. Once Kyouga came to conscientiousness, he realized that he was in a large puddle of his own blood. He was bleeding severely, but it was starting to slow down and stop. Unfortunately, he was in so much pain that he couldn't believe that his Zanpakuto hated him so much. W-why...? Does she hate me so much...? Wait, how do I know that my Zanpakuto is a female? Kyouga thought as he seemed to learn something about his Zanpakuto.

Last edited by Kyouga on Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: The second sword, Hibari no Kuroyami {Open}   The second sword, Hibari no Kuroyami {Open} EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:42 pm

Hayami walked in the training grounds, and noticed Kyouga in a puddle of blood, with what seemed to be the Zanpakutou of a Shinigami. She walked over to him, removing her white Captain Haiori, ensuring nothing would stain it. Her face was expressionless, and she held her hand out to his wounds and smiled. Relax. I'm an expert in Kido. Let's fix you up. she said gently, as her hand began to glow green, and she closed up each of the wounds. Now, if i remember correctly, You were there when i arrived in Las Noches... When Benitakai turned you and a few others into Hybrids. I take it you with to master your new sword? And you were using Jizen to attempt and speak with your Zanpakutou, though you were rejected? Hayami asked, smiling as she felt as though she knew so much.

She laid Zangetsu on her lap, and had Zangetsu himself materialize from his blade, to help explain everything to her. Zangetsu walked over to Kyouga, and punched him square in the face.

You fool! You gain your powers, and you already expect your Zanpakutou to speak with you?! What is the zanpakutou of what you hold?! You have the Zanpakutou of a SHINIGAMI! What do shinigami DO?! They fight hollow! What are you?! An Arrancar, which is partly hollow! You fool! Don't you dare think you will be able gain your swords trust so quickly! You are mortal enemies! You must first prove that you deserve to have that of which you carry! Zangetsu shouted.
Back to top Go down
http://new-beginnings.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: The second sword, Hibari no Kuroyami {Open}   The second sword, Hibari no Kuroyami {Open} EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:06 pm

"Zangetsu-Sempai, Necronia is not my Zanpakuto. It is a manifestation of my sealed state." Kyouga explained as he showed Zangetsu the large claymore, Necronia, proving that it wasn't really his Zanpakuto. "I have yet to even touch my Zanpakuto, but I feel that 'she' is a weapon that isn't a sword. I think 'she' might be a dual-edged scythe with extraordinary power..." Kyouga explained quietly as he turned away from Zangetsu. "Indeed, I am a very foolish person. How can I possibly obtain my Zanpakuto when I can't even enter my inner world?" Kyouga said honestly in a pitiful way as he closed his eyes. Necronia turned into darkness, and was absorbed into his right hand. He then realized that he had two Zanpakuto, the first being a manifestation of his Segunda Ressureccion. However, all he could see of the other was a dark silhouette of a teenage female holding a double-edged scythe. "I clearly see Necronia, but I can barely see her." Kyouga said to himself quietly as he blurted his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: The second sword, Hibari no Kuroyami {Open}   The second sword, Hibari no Kuroyami {Open} EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:11 pm

Your connection is stale, and she doesn't trust you. You cannot obtain her, and be her enemy and expect her to be completely fine with it. To do such is comical, really. If you wish to gain her trust, and be able to enter your Inner World... You must prove yourself worthy! Prove to her you DESERVE to weild her! Prove to her that you can handle her powers! Stop trying to access your Inner World. I would do the same thing if i were in her shoes. Speak with her - whether she listens or not. SPEAK! Zangetsu explained.
Back to top Go down
http://new-beginnings.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: The second sword, Hibari no Kuroyami {Open}   The second sword, Hibari no Kuroyami {Open} EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:49 pm

"I'm trying, but your yelling isn't helping at all!" Kyouga protested to Zangetsu, utterly iritated by being yelled at so much. However, the tendrils he saw earlier were like a resonating darkness. Resonance, and darkness...? Could her name be... "Hibiki no Kuroyami?" Kyouga asked after he had thought of it for a while. Suddenly, Kyouga had been knocked face-forward on the ground and someone was stomping on his back. "Why do you have to keep bothering me? Don't you have enough power as is?!" a girl resembling a dark version of Rukia Kuchiki protested as she stomped on his back. "Ehh?!" Kyouga cried out as Hibari no Kuroyami kicked him, sending him into a wall and creating a small crater. She then appeared in front of him soundlessly and thrust the butt end of her scythe many times into his abdomin, causing him to cough up a large amount of blood. After all of trauma, Kyouga was feeling very light-headed. He leaned against the wall as she said very hatefully; "If you aren't going to fight back, I'm going to kill you. Besides, I utterly hate pathetic masters like you" However, Kyouga was unable to say anything at the moment as he attempted to regain his balance.

Last edited by Kyouga on Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saiku Tainora

Saiku Tainora

PostSubject: Re: The second sword, Hibari no Kuroyami {Open}   The second sword, Hibari no Kuroyami {Open} EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:20 pm

Akiru slowly walked down the levels of the warehouse and into the training room. She wanted to explore the warehouse and meet some of the Vizards. She spotted Hayami, a man, and a Kyouga, who looked like he was about to fall. Akiru ran over there. Hi Hayami. Hello other man sitting by Hayami. Nice to meet you. Akiru said to him. She walked over to Kyouga. Akiru turned towards him. I met you before. I think. I'm Akiru. Akiru said, remembering that she did meet him. She walked back to where Hayami was sitting and sat next to her. She was bored, and wanted to observe whatever was going on.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: The second sword, Hibari no Kuroyami {Open}   The second sword, Hibari no Kuroyami {Open} EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:44 pm

Kyouga opened his eyes to see darkness coming towards him, and he forced it back with Necronia. "Show them your smile Lucifer~" Kyouga chanted as he showed them all his Ressurrecion for the first time. Kyouga quickly attacked the space behind himself, piercing his Zanpakuto in the abdomin. Unfortunately, she then hollowfied and attacked him with Tendrils of Darkness. Now covered in blood, Kyouga impulsively went into his Segunda Ressurrecion. He finally finished her off with two of his Caos Ceros, forcing her to collapse. "I... I lost... Heh, you are worthy of my power Kyouga. Please use it wisely and sparingly." Hibiki no Kuroyami said happily with a grin as she became his Zanpakuto. "Wow, that was... A lot of fun..." Kyouga said proudly as he grabbed his Zanpakuto and fainted. Kyouga had reverted to his sealed state, and looked innocent as he slept. Yet, the scythe went very well with his attire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The second sword, Hibari no Kuroyami {Open}   The second sword, Hibari no Kuroyami {Open} Empty

Back to top Go down

The second sword, Hibari no Kuroyami {Open}
Page 1 of 1