Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The cennter of Menos Foest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

The cennter of Menos Foest Empty
PostSubject: The cennter of Menos Foest   The cennter of Menos Foest EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 6:25 pm

Near the center of the Menos Forest about a mile away from the base created by the primera espada, a red line formed in teh air and split open into a garganta. Two large spiritual pressures could be sensed from with in the dimensional rift. The first of the two to exit was a arrancar who was 6'4 feet tall, had black hair, black eyes, and tan skin. He was wearing black pants, a grey shirt with the symbol of a black hole at the ribcage area and glove made of spirit particles that covered from hand to shoulder. His name was Dellapero Katsui.

Dellapero steped onto the ground and awaited Ulquiorra Cifer to exit the portal as well. Once Ulquiorra left the dimensional rift, it would close instantly.
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra Cifer

Ulquiorra Cifer

PostSubject: Re: The cennter of Menos Foest   The cennter of Menos Foest EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 6:36 pm

Ulquiorra stepped out of the redness. "interesting...." Was all that came to mind. Turnign to dell he asked the obvious question. "Now what?"
Back to top Go down
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

PostSubject: Re: The cennter of Menos Foest   The cennter of Menos Foest EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 6:43 pm

Dellapero spoke in response wih his normal calm voice to the Ex fourth espada. "Well, first thing is that I know who you are and what previous espada rank you were as I was created during that era Aizen ruled in. However, I have never have seen your real power in combat. That cero you shot earlier had some nice power to it, but you were most likely holding back. I want to have quick match against you to see your full abilities.
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra Cifer

Ulquiorra Cifer

PostSubject: Re: The cennter of Menos Foest   The cennter of Menos Foest EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:42 am

Ulquiorra nodded. "Fine i dont see how a spar is goingto be the best way for me to show off my abilites since i would only be useing a certin set that the situation called for depending on the attck. Whatever, makes no diffrence to me. Im guessing since you said spar you mean no killing?"
Back to top Go down
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

PostSubject: Re: The cennter of Menos Foest   The cennter of Menos Foest EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:25 pm

" You can try to if you want. Just don't plan on holding back. You can strike first. Dellapero stood his position and waited for Ulquiorra to start off the match.
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra Cifer

Ulquiorra Cifer

PostSubject: Re: The cennter of Menos Foest   The cennter of Menos Foest EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 7:56 am

Ulquiorra stood listen to the man. Once he stoped speaking ulquiorra shifted and turn his body sideways with arm streched out. "Cero" He whispered It charged in his hand aimed directly at the mans face. The millisecond befor fireing he sonidoed above dellapero so that the cero would fire straight down on his head.
Back to top Go down
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

PostSubject: Re: The cennter of Menos Foest   The cennter of Menos Foest EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:18 pm

Dellapero waited as Ulquiorra charged a cero aimed at his face. He expected him to use a sonidoo right before firing as most of the opponent's he had faced so far in Heuco Mundo all used those tactics. Once Ulquiorra used sonido to get above Dellapero. Dellapero vanished in an instant useing his own sonido then reappeared right above Ulquiorra. He sent his right-foot down at Ulquiorra's side with a high amount of force to try and kick him into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra Cifer

Ulquiorra Cifer

PostSubject: Re: The cennter of Menos Foest   The cennter of Menos Foest EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:43 pm

Ulquiorra knew a counter was coming the question was from where which wasnt hard to figure out consideing his air postion. As the cero fired Ulquiorra spun. Barely dodgeing the kick as it skimed the front of his jacket with his right arm whichjust fired the cero cocked back already Ulquiorra would fire a bala directly at dellapero's foot. as it passed in front of his fist. With his body blocking dell's sight him seeing the attck comeing was extreamly unlikely.
Back to top Go down
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

PostSubject: Re: The cennter of Menos Foest   The cennter of Menos Foest EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:56 pm

Dellapero didn 't need his sight to detect such things as this. He was highly adapt in sensing spiritual energy and focused blasts of raw reiatsu like the bala and cero. He focused a small amount of reiroka in his foot and opened a garganta just below it that devoured the bala. Just before it closed a second one the size of the bala ripped open infront of Ulqiorra's chest area shooting the bala back at him point-blank.
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra Cifer

Ulquiorra Cifer

PostSubject: Re: The cennter of Menos Foest   The cennter of Menos Foest EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 7:10 pm

Ulqiorra Was sent backwards only a few feet spining. Stopping himself in midair Ulqiorra returned himself to the up right standing postion. "Interesting. you know how to use your instnat gargantua fairly well..." Wipeing off his chest slightly from where he had been hit. Within about 20-30 seconds it was back to perfect conditon. "Care to explain the point of this test to me again, If you have the ability to sense a bala like that so quickly then you should be able to sense from where your standing just how strong i am and then in my current state i dont match you." As Ulqiorra asked he stared right at the man.
Back to top Go down
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

PostSubject: Re: The cennter of Menos Foest   The cennter of Menos Foest EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 7:16 pm

Dellapero landed down on the Menos Forest's ground as he looked up at Ulquirra in the eyes. "I don't view strength my power alone. Technique, planning, intellect, a large majority of varibles come into play. That is why I wanted to test you. From what I have seen so far you were indeed worthy of your old titel...I assume you have even more strength sealed away. So, that will be all for now. I will be heading to the top of Las Noches to challenge Grimmjow for ule over the espada..Come if you want. I doubt that coward will even show.. Once he was done saying this, Dellapero used his reiroka to rip open a garganta in the very ground he was standing on, vanishing into the void. It lead to the highest point in Las Noches.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The cennter of Menos Foest   The cennter of Menos Foest Empty

Back to top Go down

The cennter of Menos Foest
Page 1 of 1