Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Scaring Menos

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

Scaring Menos Empty
PostSubject: Scaring Menos   Scaring Menos EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 2:31 pm

It was a boring day. Well, more than boring. Boring was an underestimate, but Grimmjow couldn't think of any other way to describe it. He had sent some Espada out to keep watch of Hueco Mundo incase there was an attack (which there probably wouldn't be) then went around making sure everything was in order (it was). Now he was out in the Forest of Menos, creeping up and scaring any Menos that appeared. It was only slightly amusing, but he didn't have anything else to do.
Back to top Go down
Kaoso

Kaoso

Scaring Menos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scaring Menos   Scaring Menos EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 2:54 pm

Kaoso having no orders today as to guard decided to get out of Los Noches. He was wandering around the forest of Menos. He had nothing better to do. He slowly walked around. He eventually came across Grimmjow. He stopped and just watched for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

Scaring Menos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scaring Menos   Scaring Menos EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 3:11 pm

Grimmjow stepped up behind an unsuspecting menos and poked it. The menos jumped, turned around and stared at him, recognized him, then went scurrying off as quickly as it could. Grimmjow chuckled and looked around. No more menos. The Lord of Hueco Mundo sighed. He was bored! He began to walk around the forest, hands in pockets. He finally came to a stop beside a tree and leaned against it. Suddenly a trig snapped and Grimmjow turned quickly. Oh, it was just Kaoso. Grimmjow nodded at him.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Scaring Menos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scaring Menos   Scaring Menos EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 3:55 pm

OOC: HE HAS ARTURO PLATEADO AS AN AVY! <3~

IC: Sairento had just came from the kurosu base and began to wander the forest surrounding it. Everywhere he looked there were trees of quartz. It made him feel as if there were no real reason to even be there. The depressing scene was almost enough to anger him. Silently, he sighed, and hopped onto the branch of a tree, looking down. He heard a twig snap, and shaking his head, turned to look. He saw a strange arrancar just standing there, staring at something. Curious, sairento climbed to the other side of the tree, hopping to the next. He then held onto the branch, looking down. His eyes widened as he saw grimmjow, but he was too startled to move.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

Scaring Menos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scaring Menos   Scaring Menos EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 6:13 pm

Grimmjow suddenly felt a high, familiar spiritual presence close by. He turned and glanced around, but couldn't see anyone. What the hell is that? Grimmjow frowned and glanced at Kaoso, wondering if he felt it too. Grimmjow quickly walked between some trees, and looked around. Nothing. Suddenly he felt an urge to look up. He glanced up at a tree, and there, on a branch, was Sairento, the ex-Espada. Grimmjow's eyes widened and he stared at the other for a second, before glaring. "What the hell are you doing here?! I thought you left!"
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Scaring Menos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scaring Menos   Scaring Menos EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 6:39 pm

Sairento sighed, falling from the branch. He twisted his body in mid-air to land softly upon his buttocks, staring up at the male. He then stared at the ground, a small blush creeping over his face."I said I left your army, never said anything about hueco mundo."
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

Scaring Menos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scaring Menos   Scaring Menos EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 6:43 pm

Grimmjow glared down at Sairento. He had a point, although Grimmjow certainly didn't want to admit it. "What are you doing here?" he asked suspiciously, his eyes narrowed. "Better not be planning anything," he muttered. Grimmjow raised his sword. "I sent two Espada out to kill you, but I'll save them the trouble."
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Scaring Menos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scaring Menos   Scaring Menos EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 6:45 pm

Sairento brought his face up to let grimmjow see the blush. He didn't bother to raise his own blade, but merely closed his eyes tightly, looking away. He waited for the blade to come down, his hand coming into then out of his pocket, to hold a drawing.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

Scaring Menos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scaring Menos   Scaring Menos EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 6:50 pm

Grimmjow frowned down at the Ex-Espada. Why wasn't he preparing to fight? Oh well. Grimmjow slowly swung his sword toward Sairento, preparing to kill him quickly. Then he stopped. The sword dropped from his hand and he just stood there, looking down at the man. Why had he stopped? Was it the expression on Sairento's face? He glanced at the paper Sairento was holding, but said nothing.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

Scaring Menos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scaring Menos   Scaring Menos EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 6:59 pm

"I've reacted too harshly... However, I am sorry for jumping to conclusions." Kyouga appologized as he stepped out of a Garganta. "Lord Grimmjow, I think we should listen to what he has to say." Kyouga said calmly. He didn't expect to be forgiven for his actions, but he realized that maybe Sairento meant no harm at all.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Scaring Menos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scaring Menos   Scaring Menos EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 7:17 pm

Sairento held the paper out for Grimmjow. It was a drawing of him and Sairento hand in hand. Upon holding the paper out, sairento silently stared at the ground, his face becoming a much darker shade of red. He nodded when kyouga said that he didn't mean any harm. He really didn't and hoped grimmjow wouldn't kill him.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

Scaring Menos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scaring Menos   Scaring Menos EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:39 pm

Grimmjow glanced over at Kyouga. He trusted the Espada, possibly more than anyone else. He glanced back at Sairento and took the drawing. He frowned slightly when he saw it. "What's this?" he asked, rather confused.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Scaring Menos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scaring Menos   Scaring Menos EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:41 pm

Sairento slowly stood up, pointing at certain points in the picture."that's me..That's you..And we're hand in hand.." Sairento's face became flushed with dark red once more as his gaze shifted to the ground. He bit his bottom lip, waiting for the other male's reactiong.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

Scaring Menos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scaring Menos   Scaring Menos EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:49 pm

Grimmjow just blinked at Sairento, still confused. He was never quick with these kinds of things. "Why?" he asked finally.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Scaring Menos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scaring Menos   Scaring Menos EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:51 pm

Sairento's face flushed a bit more as he finally looked up at Grimmjow, tears in his eyes."Because..I love you"
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

Scaring Menos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scaring Menos   Scaring Menos EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:56 pm

Grimmjow stared at the picture, stunned, then back at Sairento, the traitor, the man he wanted nothing more to kill. He didn't know what to say. Although that picture startled him, he never imagined something like this. "I... you what?" he finally managed, wondering if he heard wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Scaring Menos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scaring Menos   Scaring Menos EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:59 pm

Sairento cleared his throat then looked at grimmjow directly in the eyes. The man he had betrayed, the man who's army he had left to get away. The man he loved. He then sighed and spoke clearer and stronger."I love you."
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

Scaring Menos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scaring Menos   Scaring Menos EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:13 pm

At this point of the conversation he was hearing, Kyouga turned four different shades of red. Kyouga thought that Sairento didn't like guys, but apparently he was in love with Grimmjow. He couldn't say a single word because he was so stunned by what his big brother had just stated. D-does it run in the family...? Kyouga asked mentally in a slow manner. He didn't know if he should be happy, or scared to death. However, his brother's confession was too cute for Kyouga to process normally.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

Scaring Menos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scaring Menos   Scaring Menos EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:21 pm

As Sairento's eyes locked with his, Grimmjow found he couldn't turn away, couldn't move. "I love you." Grimmjow repeated it again and again in his mind, his cheeks turning slightly red. "I love you." Three simple little words, but to Grimmjow they meant everything. He had completely forgotten about Kyouga. "Well... this is... surprising," Grimmjow finally muttered.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Scaring Menos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scaring Menos   Scaring Menos EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:27 pm

Sairento looked down once more, biting his lip."I didn't expect you to feel the same..But I just had to tell you before you sent more people to kill me." His face turned a light pink as he spoke, him trying to figure out his feelings. Sairento knew he loved Grimmjow but he didn't know how Grimmjow felt about him.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

Scaring Menos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scaring Menos   Scaring Menos EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:52 pm

Kyouga left quietly, using Sonido to get back to Las Noches. Kyouga didn't want to intrude in personal moments like these. Sai, you lucky dog! Now I'm probably going to be Grimmjow's in-law. Kyouga thought happily. Kyouga didn't feel like breaking it to Dai-Kun, but he have to eventually.

EXIT

Last edited by Kyouga on Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

Scaring Menos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scaring Menos   Scaring Menos EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 2:24 pm

'I..." Grimmjow sighed. This was hard. He knew he felt something for Sairento, but what? He glanced sideways at Kyouga. Should I...? Grimmjow fnally leaned down and kissed Sairento.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Scaring Menos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scaring Menos   Scaring Menos EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 2:27 pm

Sairento's eyes widened as he did this, then they closed as he kissed grimmjow back. His arms mechanically wrapped around the other male's torso, pulling the kiss to be much deeper.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

Scaring Menos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scaring Menos   Scaring Menos EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 2:38 pm

Grimmjow sighed into the kiss, and ran his hands through Sairento's hair. In the back of his mind he knew this was wrong, that he shouldn't be doing this, but he couldn't stop himself.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Scaring Menos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scaring Menos   Scaring Menos EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:27 pm

Sairento kept his arms around the man's torso, he sighed contededly, a smile forming during the kiss. He felt as if this moment could last forever, and he hoped it did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scaring Menos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scaring Menos   Scaring Menos Empty

Back to top Go down

Scaring Menos
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next