Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Menos Plantation {open}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
+Claire

+Claire

Menos Plantation {open} Empty
PostSubject: Menos Plantation {open}   Menos Plantation {open} EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:52 am

It was a fine Hueco Mundo day, there was no sun and everything was as gloomy as ever.

There was such a place called the menos plantation. Its nothing like anyone would imagine. Claire always wanted to visit the so called plantation, she always enjoyed the dead yet wonderful view from the outside, but she was always so eager to know whats going on from the inside.

Came a day when she had finally decided to break in. Like a child she was holding a square like object pretending it was her walkie talkie, as if there was someone listening to her from another end.

"Im heading in captain." She rolled over from one bush to the other, skipping a step, sneaking.

She had her cheeks painted with dark ink, like a soldier. "Copy that." she voiced over as if someone replied.

She kicked open the so called green house revealing a herb plantation. "Ehh, herbs?" she looked displeased.

Back to top Go down
http://www.bleachdynasty.com
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Menos Plantation {open}   Menos Plantation {open} EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:54 pm

Ishpaleum entered the plantation, looking around. He had heard many stories about it, and if even half of them were true then he figured it would be worth his visit When he looked around, he saw that it was filled with herbs, many of which caught his interest due to their rarity. I'll have to take some with me.. As his eyes wandered across the area, he saw what appeared to be an Arrancar playing in the field. She was holding a small square object in her hand, like it was a walkie talkie. Ish decided that it might be amusing to talk to the girl, so he began to walk toward her, smiling.
Back to top Go down
+Claire

+Claire

PostSubject: Re: Menos Plantation {open}   Menos Plantation {open} EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:04 pm

Skneeling, as she would most likely call it (Sitting and kneeling at the same time), Claire was skneeling as she saw someone walking right at her. She wondered if he was the one who looked over the place, and that she had been caught, but then again, he didn't smell of her kind, a scent she haven't encountered in years. "Shee-nee-gaa-mii" Claire pointed at him and clapped to her self knowing that she was right, her senses never failed not once, but she might be wrong. "Are you the garden-man?" she ask as she was probably still wondering if he will throw her out, or worst, beat her out with a stick with that smile he was wearing.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Menos Plantation {open}   Menos Plantation {open} EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:51 pm

Ish smiled at the young woman, shaking his head as he spoke, his smile remaining. He heard her call him a Shinigami, and it grew slightly, gaining a hint of amusement in it. When she asked him if he was the garden man he assumed that she hadn't been here before either, and so would probably know about as much as him. Not quite on either accounts. I'm a Vizard, or at least as close to one as possible for my family... I don't know who owns this place, but it sure is beautiful. He looked around again before turning back to her. I take it that you're here to look around too?
Back to top Go down
+Claire

+Claire

PostSubject: Re: Menos Plantation {open}   Menos Plantation {open} EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:10 pm

Claire nodded with an innocent smile on her face. But an unfamiliar word struck her "Viazard?" she said aloud, he smelt like shinigami to her, yet he claims to be something else, It got her interested. "I think the strongest mean menos man owns this place, i was expecting to see menos growing out of the ground, with bigger menos watering them. Yet i find herbs." She looked displeased as she replied with a childish tone complainingly.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Menos Plantation {open}   Menos Plantation {open} EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:47 pm

Ish smiled patiently, the amusement becoming increasingly evident as he spoke to the Arrancar. I'm don't think that's how it works, but I wasn't expecting this either. He gestured to the herbs surrounding them. Someone has cared for these plants, and put a lot of love into them... something unheard of in Hueco Mundo. This may be the most unique place in this world.. He then realized that he was probably about to get all philisophical, and that she probably wouldn't want to pay attention to his ramblings, so he decided instead to explain what a Vizard was, since she seemed to not know of them. A Vizard is a Shinigami who has gained Hollow powers.
Back to top Go down
+Claire

+Claire

PostSubject: Re: Menos Plantation {open}   Menos Plantation {open} EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:55 pm

Claire was still stuck on the thought about menos being planted and grown within the plantation. He started explaining to her how it was a very unique place and that someone must have cared for it a whole lot of deal, the thought made her think really hard and the only thought that popped in her head was the menos planting herbs with its happy het very stiff face. She giggled a bit, but knew it would be rude to laugh at someone when they were saying something serious. She then heard about Vizards being shinigami who gained hollow powers, this was the first time she met one. "Ahhh, so your us and them combined? Maybe that explains why we arrancars are humanoid in form, maybe Vizards and arrancar are one." She smiled, innocently, yet what she was saying probably sounded dumb.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Menos Plantation {open}   Menos Plantation {open} EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 9:59 am

Ish noticed that she seemed to be trying to work something through her head, which ended with her laughing. This made Ish chuckle a bit, since he could probably guess what she was thinking, and if he was right it was pretty funny imagery. He then heard her comment about the nature of Vizards, which seemed fairly accurate, if overly simplified. Yes, that's right. Like you, we get the best of both worlds, and the worst. His smile faded for only an instant before coming back at this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Menos Plantation {open}   Menos Plantation {open} Empty

Back to top Go down

Menos Plantation {open}
Page 1 of 1