Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Uncertainty and Responsibility [Open to Captains and Lieutenants]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seizon Hakaisha

Uncertainty and Responsibility [Open to Captains and Lieutenants] Empty
PostSubject: Uncertainty and Responsibility [Open to Captains and Lieutenants]   Uncertainty and Responsibility [Open to Captains and Lieutenants] EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 6:37 am

There was a grim, troubled look upon the rugged features of Seizon Hakaisha tonight. He wandered alone through the passages and yards of the Seireitei, his Lieutenant armband clutched in his right hand and occasionally drawing his distant, thoughtful gaze from the path ahead of him. A hundred thoughts and questions raced through his head, fleeting and unsure.

With the disappearance and rumoured betrayal of his Captain, Kensei Tenkai, there was much talk of history repeating itself - a new Aizen arising in the guise of the former Captain-Commander. Perhaps Kensei would be an even more terrible enemy; a Vizard whose powers were said to surpass those of the legendary Shigekuni Yamamoto-Genryusai, with intelligence to match that of the traitorous Sosuke Aizen, there would be almost nobody capable of standing against him should he turn against the Soul Society as the former Fifth Division Captain had.

In Kensei's absence, the remaining Captains had a hard time choosing from among their number a new Captain-Commander. Until a decision was reached, Captaincy of the First Division fell to the Lieutenant, but the circumstances confused and unmanned Seizon to a huge extent. He could barely focus on his suddenly increased workload; haphazardly piled mountains of paperwork, some completed and some not, stood testament to this lack of focus on the First Division Captain's desk, from which Seizon had been working. He needed help; of that much he was certain. And right at the moment, he would like nothing more than to have a Captain to discuss his worries with...
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Uncertainty and Responsibility [Open to Captains and Lieutenants]   Uncertainty and Responsibility [Open to Captains and Lieutenants] EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 1:29 am

Yuki walked purposefully toward the office of the acting captain of the first division, a small frown on her face. It was her job to sign important paperwork for approval on missions, intelligence actions, and things of that nature. However, she wasn't able to sign paperwork that she didn't have - and she hadn't received some from the first division for quite some time, not since Kensei's defection. As she was walking she saw the lieutenant whom she was seeking already walking around, looking slightly lost in his own division.

"Lieutenant, just the person I wanted to see. I've noticed a decline in the amount of paperwork that I've received from this division."
Back to top Go down
Seizon Hakaisha

PostSubject: Re: Uncertainty and Responsibility [Open to Captains and Lieutenants]   Uncertainty and Responsibility [Open to Captains and Lieutenants] EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 1:51 pm

A calm yet authoritative voice roused Seizon from his anxious reverie. He turned on the spot, his hard grey eyes falling upon the silhouetted figure of Tenth Division Captain Koori. He turned his body to face her, bowing respectfully.

"My apologies, Koori-Taicho," he answered glumly, straightening up. His tension and worry were no doubt audible in his voice. "I don't suppose I could garner your sympathy by telling you that everything that's happened recently has shaken me. I can barely concentrate on the paperwork, much less that of the whole Division, but I've made a fair start. I can have it all completed some time tomorrow if there's nothing else I must do..." He left off there, sighing tiredly. He set about reattaching his armband to his sleeve; wouldn't do to look in any way dishevelled in the company of a Captain. Though responsibility for the First Division was solely upon his shoulders for the time being, he still answered to them.

He looked resignedly into the Captain's eyes. "Would you walk with me a while, Captain? Everything that's happened, all the rumours about Tenkai-Taicho... I need guidance, and I hope that the wisdom of the Captains will help me."
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Uncertainty and Responsibility [Open to Captains and Lieutenants]   Uncertainty and Responsibility [Open to Captains and Lieutenants] EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 7:29 am

Yuki frowned slightly as she listened to the lieutenant ask for her sympathy. She had almost forgotten how big a job he would have without a captain - and not just any captain, but the captain commander. Normally if the lieutenant needs to take over and look after their captain's division, but he would need to look after the entire Seireitei! Her expression softened at this realisation.

"Don't worry about it Lieutenant, I should have realised that. If you feel that you need help in completing your paperwork on top of your other duties, then don't hesitate to send it to the 10th division; I would be more than happy to help you with it."

Now that she looked at him it was obvious that he was more tense then when she had seen him last, before Kensei defected. He was looking weary, but above all else, he was looking tired. She really felt for the man, it would be hard but he was also making a great effort at doing his job to the best of his abilities.

"Of course I'll walk with you, and hopefully I'll be able to help you." She waited patiently for him to start talking as they walked, to give him time to collect his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uncertainty and Responsibility [Open to Captains and Lieutenants]   Uncertainty and Responsibility [Open to Captains and Lieutenants] Empty

Back to top Go down

Uncertainty and Responsibility [Open to Captains and Lieutenants]
Page 1 of 1