Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Possible Home (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ggio

Ggio

Possible Home (open) Empty
PostSubject: Possible Home (open)   Possible Home (open) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:22 pm

Echoing noises that the bottom of my shoes make as they take long strides across the energy made pathway through the darkness of the garganta.my stomach slightly churns nervously as I bite down on my lower lip. Wearing my usual arrancar uniform with my zanpackuto strapped to my side and my black bangs hanging slightly over my uneasy golden eyes. If I had a heart it would probably be pounding through my chest, threatening to tear through. Whats it like in karakura town? And what the hell is a gigai? Will it make me seem normal like they say it will? I question mentally as the path came to an end and the bright sunlight streamed through stinging my eyes. Rubbing them slightly I blink a few times. The warmth of the light felt good. So real. Unlike the artificail sun that lord Aizen had created to keep an eye on us. An actual smile spread across my face. I am free to do as I wish. No longer having to do thongs I don't wish to do. If this is karakura town then I think I'm going to like this I think brightly.day dreaming of what's to come. A fresh start. Maybe i'd get to relive the life I once had as a human. My memories of those times where lost deep in my being but it didn't matter anymore I would create new ones to enjoy but I had something to do first.I jumped out from my garganta landing on the ground lightly. I start to walk towards the area where one arrancar once said a shop called the Urahara shop would get me a gigai to walk around in the world of the living without standing out because of my mask. I smile again as I stop in front of a little store. My smile disappears becoming serious. I take a deep breath and walk inside.

After a few hours i step out of the shop calling out to the man in the hat and clogs who's name was Kisuke Urahara my thanks. He had given me a brand new gigai that was surprisingly comfortable to move in. As I walk past a store I catch my own reflection slightly in the glass's smooth surface. I looked about 18 or 16 at the most. My black hair was slighty shaggy and it slightly reached the back of my neck, my bangs still hanging slightly above my surprised golden brown eyes, but I didn't have my braid anymore which made me look less feminine according to my fellow fraccion. I hated it when the teased me about it so I was glad that my hair was fixed. I was wearing a white long sleeve button up shirt, the sleeves where rolled up to my elbows and a few of the buttons where undone slightly revealing my chest, I wore this with loose but not baggy jeans, and I wore this with black sneakers and I had a black watch on my right wrist and I had one small hooped golden earring on my right earlobe just like some of the street guys wore.other than the slight change in my appearance I still looked the same with my tanned skin, golden eyes,slightly short height to my dismay,and my features except more manly,shorter hair and I didn't have my hollow mask remains. The change in my appearance made me smirk a bit. I then turned away from the window, slipping my hands into my pockets as I walked my eyes gazing over my surroundings in slight awe. Everything was amazing. It wouldn't be a problem for a place to hang, thanks to Urahara i'm enrolled in karakura high and i had an apartment not too far away. The only thing that could make this day even better would be if I had someone to talk too and maybe even make a friend or two. I sigh lightly and run my fingers through my hair as I sit down on the bench at the park. I lean back slightly, my arms gently resting behind my head. I close my eyes slightly as the slowly setting sun sinks down.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Possible Home (open)   Possible Home (open) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:02 am

Tomix knew the presence was near. He walked towards it, his hands ready to alchemise. He dark hair was hanging over his eyes, a long brown overcoat hanging from him.
He said to the Arrancar:
"My name is Tomix Drakeson. I am the former 8th Espada. If you are an Espada, or a fraccion/follower of the Espada, then I have no choice to destroy you. Pay heed, for this is not a you, is is due to the evil you follow. Answer now, or prepare to die."
Tomix drew his sword, and alchemised it into two short swords.
Back to top Go down
Ggio

Ggio

PostSubject: Re: Possible Home (open)   Possible Home (open) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:39 am

Hearing a male voice saying,"My name is Tomix Drakeson. I am the former 8th Espada. If you are an Espada, or a fraccion/follower of the Espada, then I have no choice to destroy you. Pay heed, for this is not a you, is is due to the evil you follow. Answer now, or prepare to die."I open my golden eyes to see a dark haired man pull out a sword. i don't even flinch. i frown slightly.alright Tomix lemme tell ya something....if i worked for the espada would i be sitting here in a gigai relaxing in the sun like a normal being would? i ask with a slight smirk. I sit up straight and study the man who used to be the 8th espada. i wasn't afraid. i once fought the captain of squad two and almost defeated her, yet now that i look back to it. did i really want to kill someone who for once matched my skills in hand to hand combat? and she shared my personality. heck we could've been friends given the chance. i shake my head from thoughts and i turn my attention back to Tomix and i sigh. Relax man i'm not gonna hurt anyone, my name is Ggio Vega, yes i used to work under the 2nd espada as his fraccion, yes i fought in the war with the shinigami, but now i seek a better life to redeem myself into a better man. not as a emotionless tool that was used for the benefits of a bastard like aizen. i make a slight face, my eyes slightly angered at the thought but i continue. finally my gaze softens and i rose to my feet and held my hand out to him in a friendly gesture.a slight smirk appeared on my face, but that too was friendly.how about we just make this a peaceful encounter and not get into a fight especially with all the bystanders nearby, after all, someone could get hurt! i look around at the humans who laughed and talked with their friends and families. i envy them and hoped that their lives wouldn't change like mine had.i then look back at the male my hand still held out. maybe i could succeed in making a friend today instead of an enemy.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Possible Home (open)   Possible Home (open) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 5:54 pm

Tomix relaxed as he heard the Arrancar -Ggio Vega- say he was not a follower of the Espada. He flipped his swords together and they merged into one long sword again. He resheathed his sword.
"I'm am very glad you said that. I'm on a mission-a mission to defeat and kill all followers of the Espada, an act of revenge against those who murdered the person closest to me."
He walked towards the Arrancar, and stood before him.
"If you want to fight the Espada, I have an offer for you. I am a member of a group called Korosu, and we are the Arrancar rebels. We fight the Espada at any chance. Would you like to jon us?"
Back to top Go down
Ggio

Ggio

PostSubject: Re: Possible Home (open)   Possible Home (open) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 6:21 pm

I laugh in surprise at the question and run my hand through my black hair.thank you for the offer Tomix but I'm afraid for the time being I have to turn you down on that offer i let out a slight sigh as I slip my hand back into my pocket.I don't wish to shed any blood unless I need to protect someone i've had enough of the violence in the world and I wish to turn away from thatI could feel my expression turn sympathetic as I add.though I am very sorry for your loss and I wish you luck on your goal I then turn my face back to the lovely scenery for a moment then look at Tomix.if i may ask...what was your treasured one's name?
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Possible Home (open)   Possible Home (open) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 6:25 pm

Tomix let a small smile slip through.
"Very well, I won't force you to join. It's not in my nature to do that."
Tomix's smile evaporatied.
"My 'treasured one' as you say...She was named Sara. She was my first girlfirend...and she...she was killed by Aizen. Aizen murdered my whole family, except for my brother and me. We both became Espada...but in the end, I killed my brother with my own hands..But not without some damage..."
Tomix erupted into a fit of coughs.
Back to top Go down
Ggio

Ggio

PostSubject: Re: Possible Home (open)   Possible Home (open) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 6:41 pm

My eyes show a slight sign of sadness at his story.I'm sorry for your loss because of that bastard. I let a scowl form on my lips and I slightly narrow my golden eyes.As Tomix said he had killed his own brother my anger is replaced with complete shock and slight confusion.why would you kill your own brother? And are you alright? I ask suddenly as the male arrancar starts to cough. Not knowing what to do I awkwardly just stand there wondering what I should do.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Possible Home (open)   Possible Home (open) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 6:48 pm

"It's fine. That's why I'm on this mission.
Tomix looked up after his coughing subsided.
"I killed my brother because he was the one who carried out the murder, under Aizen's order. His abilites has similer to mine, but I beat him...but I had to use my organs as a weapon, and the result of this is I can't fight for long periods of time..."
Back to top Go down
Ggio

Ggio

PostSubject: Re: Possible Home (open)   Possible Home (open) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 7:01 pm

I nod once,ah I understand, I Would probably do the same if I had someone that was close to me get hurt.... a cool breeze fell upon the area blowing through the trees and my hair. I lift my hand to brush away my bangs from my eyes.a slight smile appeared to take away my stressed expression.well Tomix at least you know deep down that where ever Sara is she will always watch over you and keep you safe in spirit then a thought came to mind an he snapped his fingers.aha! Here's a thought for you Tomix, maybe Sara's in the soul society and if she is maybe someday you can see her again
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Possible Home (open)   Possible Home (open) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 7:19 pm

Tomix remained silent. A smile came to his face.
"Yeah...Sara's spirit was purified by a shinigami soon after she died...She's happy now."
He shook his head when he suggested an idea.
"No..The odds of me finding her are hugely against me...And plus...I think she's perfectly happy where she is right now. And...well, I think I've found someone else I want to protect." He said this with a hint of red on his face.
Back to top Go down
Ggio

Ggio

PostSubject: Re: Possible Home (open)   Possible Home (open) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:03 pm

A mischeivious smirk appears on my face.really? Who is it? I ask curiously while laughing a bit as Tomix started to blush.

(sorry short post)
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Possible Home (open)   Possible Home (open) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:08 pm

Tomix's face turned a deeper red.
"Well...her name is Koori Yuki...she's a shinigami...and she saved my life. I'm really good friends with her...and so I decided I'll invite her to a party at the Korosu base. I'm thinking I might ask her out that night..."
His face was deep red. He looked really embaressed about it.
Back to top Go down
Ggio

Ggio

PostSubject: Re: Possible Home (open)   Possible Home (open) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:17 am

hmmm....a shinigami eh? well thats kinda a new one but heck if you like her then i wish you good luck man. when i hear that Tomix plans to ask her out on the day of some party a huge grin spreads across my face. i clap him on the back.thats great Tomix way to go buddy! hey do me a favor when everything works out tell me the good news over coffee at the cafe across the street when the party's over, i'm paying
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Possible Home (open)   Possible Home (open) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:25 am

Tomix's face darkned to red.
"Well..uh, well, sure. Hopefully she won't reject me...."
Tomix smiled. Then his mind was alive with the thoughts if he WAS going out with Yuki. His face went even more red.
"So, uh, do you have anyone special in your life?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Home (open)   Possible Home (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Possible Home (open)
Page 1 of 1