Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Vice-Captain's Chamber

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace Ketchi-Kane

Vice-Captain's Chamber Empty
PostSubject: Vice-Captain's Chamber   Vice-Captain's Chamber EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 2:40 pm

Ace sat in his office basically crying about what he had done. He had gained the extra power, but at what cost. He was losing everything and gaining only a little. As he looked at the clock on the wall he sighed. Face bright red and nose running like faucet. Then came in the water works.

He had to leave. He was becoming more and more like Vizard like. When he got mad, he would turn into this creature. One he could not recognize in his self. Standing the kid-like Shinigami walked for his door, he had to talk to someone about his problem.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Vice-Captain's Chamber   Vice-Captain's Chamber EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 4:52 pm

Jim was in the 11th division's barracks to try to get back the sake he let one of the shinigami here have. He was walking by a room when he saw Ace standing in the door way. He had only spoke to him in passing, and knew very little about him, but something didn't feel quite right here. "Ace, have you seen someone with a bottle of sake runing throw here?" Something didn't seen right. He might need to see what was wrong here.
Back to top Go down
Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace Ketchi-Kane

PostSubject: Re: Vice-Captain's Chamber   Vice-Captain's Chamber EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 6:10 pm

Wiping the tears from his child-like face he boasted. "No, but if I happen to run across t. I will let you know, before I drink it." He said with laughter forcefully exiting him so boldly. Ace met this guy once, it was during something, but his mind could not figure it out. It was most likely due to his recent troubles.

As the man stood before him, he awaited for him to make his next move. Be it leave or talk. Either way, the shinigami needed to vent about what he had done.
Back to top Go down
Dak Rios

Dak Rios

PostSubject: Re: Vice-Captain's Chamber   Vice-Captain's Chamber EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 6:15 pm

Dak sighed as she walked down the hallway. She had alot on her mind and as of lately she had been worrying about Ace alot more then usual. So she decided to pay him a visit at his room/office. She gently knocked on the door. "Ace? Are you there?" she asked as she cracked the door. "It's me, Dak. Is it alright if I speak with you?" she asked as she walked into the room.

She didn't fully enter the room but stayed at the door frame. She would only fully walk into the room when he invited her in; that was the etiquette she was taught
Back to top Go down
Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace Ketchi-Kane

PostSubject: Re: Vice-Captain's Chamber   Vice-Captain's Chamber EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 6:23 pm

Once again the shinigami known as Ace boasted as he invited her into his room. "Sure, Captain. You may enter." His voice still fighting the tears he wanted so bad to release. As he put on the happy face even more in front of Jim he walked to his door opening it fully for his Captain. Or was it former Captain.

He was confused, when he saw the Captain, in his head he began to cry as if she was holding him. Oh, Captain. I did a terrible thing. He thought.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Vice-Captain's Chamber   Vice-Captain's Chamber EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 6:30 pm

Jim noticed the captain when she asked to speak with here vice-captain. He steped out of the way to let her see Ace better. "If you need me to leave, I'll go." He didn't know if it was better for him to stay or go.
Back to top Go down
Dak Rios

Dak Rios

PostSubject: Re: Vice-Captain's Chamber   Vice-Captain's Chamber EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 6:34 pm

"Um, may I please speak with Ace alone? I don't mean to be rude and I apologize if it seems that way" she spoke as she gave Jim a reassuring smile and sighed. She then would wait for him to leave as she turned her attention to Ace. She looked at him with serious eyes and yet once Jim left the room her eyes softened.

"What's wrong Ace?" she asked him as she stepped closer to him. "You know you and I can speak about anything, I know when something's bothering you. I am your Captain after all, know you. Please tell me" she begged softly as her eyes met his and hers were shaking and filled with worry and concern over to boy she had come o care about deeply
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Vice-Captain's Chamber   Vice-Captain's Chamber EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 6:56 pm

IC: Jim did as she said, kind of. When he walked away, he used flash step to get away and out of site on top of the roof. "Bakudō #26 Kyokko" Hidden from site and not able to be senced, he snecked back, on the roof, to where Ace's room was, hopeing to hear what he was hideing. He knew he was hideing something, but didn't know what.

OOC: here is a link to the kido spell, #26.
http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Kid%C5%8D
Back to top Go down
Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace Ketchi-Kane

PostSubject: Re: Vice-Captain's Chamber   Vice-Captain's Chamber EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 7:47 pm

Ace ran to his Captain and he immediately began to cry. The tears fell gracefully, his blue eyes glistening like diamonds. "I-I... was defeated by another C-captain in a fight a-a-and it hurt my pride so much. I just wanted to get stronger and this guy said he could help me in the world of the living and next thing I know I was fighting for control over my own b-booodyyy." The words came out staggered, Ace was having problems speaking as he told Dak.

His little eyes wide as he cried. He had made a mistake and now he hated the very thing he was or had become. He could not control himself in a fight. He knew that if he got mad that he would go into a frenzy of rage. He did not want that. "So, now I must be killed." He said as he continued to cry.
Back to top Go down
Dak Rios

Dak Rios

PostSubject: Re: Vice-Captain's Chamber   Vice-Captain's Chamber EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 8:18 pm

As Ace ran forward she was surprised when he just cried into her arms and then began to cry once more. As she listened to his words her eyes widened as she just let him speak and explain the situation. "Oh Ace," she spoke as she gently wrapped her arms around him and hugged him closer to her body. She brought his head to her chest and then held him tightly as she buried her hand in his hair and then kept her own tears at bay.

"That won't happen. I won't let it happen Ace because...your my lieutenant and..." she began when she began to tear up as she tried desperately tried not to cry herself. "I...care about you more then I...as a Captain should." she explained as tears fell from her eyed
Back to top Go down
Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace Ketchi-Kane

PostSubject: Re: Vice-Captain's Chamber   Vice-Captain's Chamber EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:16 am

Ace just sat there crying she was trying to comfort him, but he knew she could not do as much as she wanted to do. Looking at his Captain he smiled. "It is still wrong, how can, I help keep the peace with hollows if I am one myself?" He asked with a tearful smile.
Back to top Go down
Dak Rios

Dak Rios

PostSubject: Re: Vice-Captain's Chamber   Vice-Captain's Chamber EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:13 pm

At his words Dak shook her head. "Don't say that! You're not a hollow, hollows are mind-less creatures that kill and do things unnecessarily. You," she began when she wiped some tears from his eyes and tilted his chin up so that his gaze would meet hers. "are wonderful person and I know you would never do anything to hurt anyone on purpose. I believe that" she explained as she looked down for a moment.

"And as for that, Don't forget about Ichigo Kurosaki. He is a Vizard and a substitute shinigami and he is affiliated with us. You'll be fine, I have faith in you" she spoke as she then decided to do a bold move on her part. Since his head was tilted up to hers she closed her eyes and then pressed her lips to his in a sweet yet passionate kiss.
Back to top Go down
Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace Ketchi-Kane

PostSubject: Re: Vice-Captain's Chamber   Vice-Captain's Chamber EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 6:03 pm

Ace began to smile, that was what he wanted to hear. That everything was going to be okay, and hearing that from his Captain, made the Vice-Captain happy. "Lets hope for my sake that you are right on this Captain... Dak." He said giving a smile with tears in his eyes. Wiping his face he chuckled.

"So, what should I do about my little secret? Should I tell the Captain Commander or let it fly and come up later?" He asked. His voice strong and fearless, but on the inside he was still shaking. He knew not what would happen to him, once word got out.
Back to top Go down
Dak Rios

Dak Rios

PostSubject: Re: Vice-Captain's Chamber   Vice-Captain's Chamber EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 6:17 pm

When he said that that was what he wanted to hear she smiled. And the smile even became bigger when he called her Dak. "What I think should happen is that I will call a Captains' meeting and you should plead your case to them. They know you are a good person and a strong shinigami. They know your loyalty is only to the Seiretei. They will understand and they will know that they need your strength o help protect our home" she spoke once again as she kissed him once more. She even wiped his tears away and kissed his forehead
Back to top Go down
Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace Ketchi-Kane

PostSubject: Re: Vice-Captain's Chamber   Vice-Captain's Chamber EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 9:52 pm

Ace was still feeling a little sad. He would have to talk in front of other Captains and tell them why and how this all came to be. His pride would be put on trail. He was never truly a prideful kid, he barely knew what it was when he was alive, but he knew that he never liked to lose, and now everyone would see what he was willing to do in order to be the best in his field of work. Or at least he would be fine with Second best.

He liked following his Captains orders. "So, tell me, when will the meeting happen. I would like to be prepared for this battle." He said nervously, but ready.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vice-Captain's Chamber   Vice-Captain's Chamber Empty

Back to top Go down

Vice-Captain's Chamber
Page 1 of 1