Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Waking up from a coma (one Vice captain or higher) (closed)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

Waking up from a coma (one Vice captain or higher) (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Waking up from a coma (one Vice captain or higher) (closed)   Waking up from a coma (one Vice captain or higher) (closed) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 1:22 pm

A normally busy 13th division was quiet, well at least the part where the famous novelist Jūshirō Ukitake was resting, well not resting more like in a coma, but he was slowly waking up he could feel the warm sun across his face as a seated member had left the wooden door slightly open so that the captain even if he was unconsious at the time could at least enjoy some of the nice weather they had been having recently.

Even if the small crack in the door gave some light into the room in which he was resting inside, it was still pretty dark there, the sheet`s where covering most of his pale body, there was a Japanese styled garden outside, a familiar voice echoed the voice of a bamboo lifting up and down on water after it was filled continiously, giving some sound when it fell down and once it did the water spilled out and the bamboo pole lifted back up to be filled up once more, an never ending cycle it seemed.

The only ones knowing that Jūshirō Ukitake was still alive was kept within the 13 squad barracks, and even then only a few of the seated members knew about it, including the current captain of squad 13, a few other captain`s also knew of his existence, those included Yamamoto genryysai, Captain Unohana and Kyoraku and perhaps a few other`s, Kuchiki Rukia however even if she was the current Vice captain of squad 13 it was decided that until the former captain would awaken, he would be treated like he was dead and nobody that did not know that he was alive should be allowed to see him until he was awake.

Not wearing the usual captain haori, instead a white one plus the shinigami outfit undernethe, together with this and his white hair and pale face one could think he was a ghost just by the sight that he was displaying, his spiritual pressure was almost non existing due to the seal`s he was carrying, they where placed to restrict his sickness to get any worse while he was recovering (a special procedure displayed by Unohana herself), while it did restrict the advancement of his dísease while he was weak, it was heavy to carry and clumsy to boot, ontop of that it also sucked up a lot of reitsu leaving almost no marks that he existed on the world outside.

Ukitake weakly opened his eyes to gaze at the ceiling of the building and the mosquito net around him, there was a barrier around the building stopping anyone not skilled enough to be unable to break trough (similiar to what hitsugaya made), his eyes felt heavy, and they went shut again, a hour later the opened his eyes and sat up slowly where am i? he asked himself, but he soon reconized the place, trying to recollect his thoughts Ukitake remebered that he was fighting a bothersome fight. How long had passed since? did they win? he supposed so...
no point in thinking about the past he just wished that everyone was all right he noticed the barrier and easily neutralized it from the inside with a flicker of his finger, his kidou abilities had remained thank god, he was usure if he could stand up.

He felt his stiff body, it was no good, but he wanted to move around he placed both of his arm`s on his lap and smiled as he gazed out trough the crack in the door...
I wonder there where so many question`s he was asking himself, first off was there someone taking his place? as a captain if so he could be relived, who else would take care of the squad if he was gone? he though for a moment but could not think off anyone... he then though about rukia, she must have been devastated, the mere though pained him. He would have to apologogize later to the squad that he was so reckless. He sighed as he felt his legs, at least i can feel my legs, that`s good, he noticed the seal and immidietly reconized it, a small smile entered his lips, i will have to thank Unohana later he thought, he removed the seal with some struggle and he felt much better when he took it off, letting his spiritual pressure loose once more was so releaving, not having to be imprisioned, still the seal probably saved his life when he was weaker, right now he felt like new born child, even though that was probably just because he had been keeping the seal on him for so long, he closed his hakama again after removing the seal, he touched his stiff legs, he sighed slightly while thinking now how to stand up?

He could hear someone rushing towards the building stopping only to check that the barrier was gone a familiar face stood before Ukitake Sentarō? Ukitake asked the Suprised yet happy looking seated officer was almost crying out of happiness to see the former captain awake Taichou!!! the man yelled in happiness as he hugged his former captain not too hard since he knew the captain was sensitive especially after such a long sickness period i though you where done for aha no need to worry i am perfectly fine now, but thank you for your concern he smiled kindly and tried to stand up, which only partially worked, when he collapsed, he was far from fine and even Sentarō knew it. Dont force yourself Captain ill bring you anything, you might need Now that you meantioned it his throath felt like it was as dry as a desert, he also thought that he should notify someone that he is awake, but decided to do it himself. o-okay how about you get me something to eat and drink it might help me to stand up, i cant face anyone like thisHe responded calmly, Sentarō also explained everything that had happened since Ukitake left us after a while Sentarō responded All right Captain Ukitake i will be on my way its former captain, Sentarō. R-right Sentarō replied while he ran off.

Ukitake had made the effort to get outside even if he still was sitting position he moved his legs into a meditative position and remained so until Kiyone Kotetsu Approached his former captain showing similiar expressive traits as Sentarō, Ukitake apologized for being reckless but Kiyone declined his apology and simply responded that they should have been there to support him, meaning it had deeply bothered them that they where unable to assist them, Ukitake shook his head and responded that there might have put their life on the line for no apparent reason as he is alive and he would probably not been able to protect them if they would have joined him. Finally Ukitake glanced at his Bonsai collection it had been taken care of by Kiyone respectively Sentarō had taken care of the Ugendō's garden carp`s while he was gone, he deeply appreciated there effort`s, and thanked Kiyone for her effort`s which made her blush slightly as Ukitake smiled kindly.

oh by the way Ukitake announced I have been thinking about my Bonsai collection and i would like to expand it... would you mind going to the real world and fetch me a bunch of flowers? a special type of flowers to be more exact, orchids Kiyone glanced a bit stunned at the captain orchids? she wondered, Ukitake looked like he was really exited about this new plant that had caught his intrest, Kiyone eventually nodded and she too ran off, soon Sentarō came back with some food and Green tea, after a while Ukitake was no longer hungry, he was quietly sipping his tea in his hakama like he used to do, he smiled for himself watching the beatiful weather unfold around him... It would be spring soon and every flower would get caught up into blooming, it was the happiest time of the year Ukitake though... he absorbed the sun rays that rained upon him, making his face slightly less pale.

Last edited by Jūshirō Ukitake on Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Waking up from a coma (one Vice captain or higher) (closed)   Waking up from a coma (one Vice captain or higher) (closed) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 4:47 pm

Soren whom had Ukitakes body held here being monitored from the first days had heard he had awakened and walked inside the room seeing the other not wearing his old captains haroi. Ah I heard you had awaken Jushiro Ukitake good to see you are still alive...you have been out for quiet awile and I was being to think you were dead. Soren only joked as he came and sat down in a chair close to Jushiro and sighed Soren who had looked up to Jushiro from the 3rd division 3rd seat rank. He placed his hand on his zanpaktou the white cloth that floated around the scabbard seemed to flowed a bit from his light calming reiatsu as he calmed his Reiryuko down. So how does it feel to be woken up after a long year and sorry if you don't recongize me...my name is Soren Kiyomeru the new captain of...the 13th division...pleasure to see that you woke up.

Soren found this highly awkward because he didn't know if Jushiro was going to be taking his captain position back or lay back as a seated member or just leave the siereitei all together. Soren took a deep sigh and moved his hand through his own white hair trying to figure out an answer to the problem he could not solve.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

PostSubject: Re: Waking up from a coma (one Vice captain or higher) (closed)   Waking up from a coma (one Vice captain or higher) (closed) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 4:51 pm

OOC: can Shunsui Join? I think it would make a lot of sense XD
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Waking up from a coma (one Vice captain or higher) (closed)   Waking up from a coma (one Vice captain or higher) (closed) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 6:46 pm

Taking a sip of the green tea, he felt a spiritual pressure similiar to that of a captain, but was not suprised to see Soren, in fact he was glad that soren had shown up like the way he did saved him the trouble to go looking for him, off course he never minded to take a walk, he just had not walked for a while and it might cause trouble...

Putting down the cup of green tea, he sat on the floor looking at the garden please take a seat the gentle former captain announced after looking at soren with a smile.

You wont get rid of me that easily! Ukitake responded to the joke in a similiar manner, as a joke in other words. As the captain sat on a chair he took another sip of his green tea and finished it.

I know, who you are and i am happy that someone like you showed up, and kept an eye on the squad while i was away, particulary Kuchiki Rukia, she is fine i assume? he paused and continued after a while as he gazed towards the sky, a puff of wind blew down towards them, making Ukitake`s long white hair flutter about in the wind before calming down. well my body is rather stiff, but im fine really he laughed a bit before showing a bit more of a serious face Is there still something troubling you? Soren-san? he looked at soren as if he had something in his face, he was good at seeing if people where troubled... he leaned his arm`s against his lap, as he still sat in his meditative postition. A peaceful warm aura seemingly covered the captain with his positive approach to all living things, soren despite his rank and position was no diffrent from the rest.

OOC: sure he can, I approve
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Waking up from a coma (one Vice captain or higher) (closed)   Waking up from a coma (one Vice captain or higher) (closed) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 8:20 pm

Soren gave a small smile and looked at Ukitake and shook his head knowing he could have to wait and he let his hair fall back in his face. It can wait but for now lets celebrate such a splendid recovery for now alright Ukitake? Soren gave a calming calming feeling which spread out and when he mentioned Rukia he gave a small smirk. Nah no need to worry about her she is fine I was worried more for myself to be honest.

ooc: sorry short post can't think of something XD
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Waking up from a coma (one Vice captain or higher) (closed)   Waking up from a coma (one Vice captain or higher) (closed) EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 6:10 am

OOC:

Hmm you're keeping him from me... interesting... if/when Rukia finds out about this she might just flip a lid.... hehe
Back to top Go down
Retsu Unohana

Retsu Unohana

PostSubject: Re: Waking up from a coma (one Vice captain or higher) (closed)   Waking up from a coma (one Vice captain or higher) (closed) EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 6:56 am

OOC

Is Unohana allowed to join this thread? Or is this just for 2 people?
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Waking up from a coma (one Vice captain or higher) (closed)   Waking up from a coma (one Vice captain or higher) (closed) EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 9:30 am

OOC: lol i alredy invited Kyoraku, sorry ill make a new topic soon enough

probably about the party that soren meantioned about ^_^

IC: Being content with how things where working out between himself and the current captain of Squad 13 Ukitake found himself slightly suprised when Soren proposed a welcoming party for him alone, and he was not even a captain anymore... he looked a bit worried not of the captain but that he would put everyone to work and the fact that he was too weak to even move properly, not to meantion showeling a blade into a hollow, he was even unsure if he could release his blade in this condition, he though that he would not diserve such a honor. Well at least not from the captain he must have been busy as things where. but would he appear to be rude otherwise? At first Ukitake did not know what to answer as he was thinking about it. If you insist i could give it a try. he smiled a bit troubled.

Turning back slightly into the serious self Ukitake nodded I see, im glad. She was one of the squads most promising student`s back in the academy and has been improving ever since, i would be suprised if she would not hold a captain position in the next 100 to 200 yrs or so he kept smiling off course he would never say it to rukia, and he expected soren to do the same.

He opened his eyes when soren added that he was more unsure than what he though that rukia was... heh dont worry about it Soren-san you will get used to it Ukitake poured some more green tea into his glass Would you like some tea as well? he asked calmly, while holding onto the teakettle.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Waking up from a coma (one Vice captain or higher) (closed)   Waking up from a coma (one Vice captain or higher) (closed) EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:33 am

Soren thought about this for the moment a welcoming party would be good to have for him that would if he was up for it and thought about how Rukia would relax he did not seem to mind Jushiro despite him being ex-captain now he knew he was more then likely going to have a fight in the future that was for sure and he gave a smirk. Only if you are up for it Jushiro-sama I wouldn't want to push you too far. Soren thought back to the incident that he was thinking earlier and sighed and gave Jushiro that look like he hated to spoil the moment. So umm when you get better I suppose we'll be having a fight for our respected titles...I don't mean to ruin the moment but I just wanted to know so that we could be prepared and eiter one of us are fit to be captain I won't hold anything against never would we are comrades correct? Soren pondered about this and calmed down finally getting it off his chest.
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Waking up from a coma (one Vice captain or higher) (closed)   Waking up from a coma (one Vice captain or higher) (closed) EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 1:29 pm

Ukitake looked at the teakettle, his hands where shaking like he was a old man, he poured some hot green tea in a glass for Soren and ignored the shaking for now If i cant make it to a party then how do you suppose i could fight you? However let`s not bother about those things right now Soren-san, there are more important matter`s at hand, i would gladly have a party within a week, i need to regain my strength until then, i dont want to hear a word about the "fight" until the party is over, i would appreciate it, if you would understand my situation while i both desire to return back to the Squad, and see you lead it, unless i am capable to walk, there is no point even trying he nodded at Soren`s last statement if you ever wish to talk with me feel free to stop by anytime no matter what will happen the captain smiled warmly towards soren while taking sip of his tea...

He then slowly moved to the side of the Building and crawled up on his two legs, he panted a bit and a few drops of sweat covered his face, he then took a deep breath and felt his legs a lil, taking a walk he stood there for a while then turned to soren Seems like the party is going to be earlier than what i expected he gave a serious smile, that yet was kinda cute looking...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waking up from a coma (one Vice captain or higher) (closed)   Waking up from a coma (one Vice captain or higher) (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Waking up from a coma (one Vice captain or higher) (closed)
Page 1 of 1