Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Meeting the Ex Vice Captain of squad 4 (open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zilo

Zilo

Meeting the Ex Vice Captain of squad 4 (open) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting the Ex Vice Captain of squad 4 (open)   Meeting the Ex Vice Captain of squad 4 (open) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:15 pm

Zilo was sitting there near a fores. He looked around and saw no one there and he laughed a little bit. He knew he would bump into someone out here. Since it is the most quiet he thought that maybe this is where the shinigami would appear because the gate wouldn't harm anyone if they came out here. He sat there and waited for people to come.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Ex Vice Captain of squad 4 (open)   Meeting the Ex Vice Captain of squad 4 (open) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:20 pm

Soren wanting to be rather quiet relaxed on a nearby tree feeling for any reiatsu knowing someone could sneak up on him and he did not care to be honest he wasn't planning on dying anytime soon he was just trying to relaxed as he took a break from his work
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Ex Vice Captain of squad 4 (open)   Meeting the Ex Vice Captain of squad 4 (open) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:23 pm

Zilo sensed a reiatsu near his and looked over to see a man at a tree. He smiled and waved at him. With the reiatsu he was letting off it felt like a captains. He walked over to the man and held out his hand for a hand shake. "Hello i am Zilo Telavu and you might be?" He said pondering over who he might be.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Ex Vice Captain of squad 4 (open)   Meeting the Ex Vice Captain of squad 4 (open) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:26 pm

Soren looked at the man whom now stood above him and smiled a bit. Oh hello...my name is Soren Kiyomeru it is a pleasure to meet you. Soren didn't really want to get up but he sighed anyways and got up to shake his hand.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Ex Vice Captain of squad 4 (open)   Meeting the Ex Vice Captain of squad 4 (open) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:29 pm

Zilo shook the mans hand. "So what brings you to the forest away from where you have been Mr.Soren." He said looking at the man. He looked up into the sky after wards and looked back at the man. He noticed he was almost like him because he didn't like to fight that much.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Ex Vice Captain of squad 4 (open)   Meeting the Ex Vice Captain of squad 4 (open) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:32 pm

Eh I will just say taking a break from paperwork from the office...I often like to come out here for fun what brings you out here?Soren asked lightly leaning back on the tree slightly bored and tired.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Ex Vice Captain of squad 4 (open)   Meeting the Ex Vice Captain of squad 4 (open) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:36 pm

He smiled a little bit. "Oh just strolling." He said as he turned around and walked over to a tree your could see an old Lt. badge keeping his hair back. He turned back around and sat down and starred at the man. "I figure this place is relaxing. Since theres mostly no fighting." He said smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana+

Kuraiyami Hana+

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Ex Vice Captain of squad 4 (open)   Meeting the Ex Vice Captain of squad 4 (open) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:42 pm

Kurai spun lightly in the forest happy to be away from home. As far as she knew, KaraKura town was the one place in the world where most spiritual pressure & spiritual activity was located. & she was just happy to be away from that. She wore a plain school uniform & afew rose vines were wrapped around her, the roses waveing slightly as she spun. Kurai suddenly stoppd spinning, noticeing two shinigami relatsus. Pokeing her head from behind a tree she studyed & watched them for a second before darting up that tree on both feet & hands. She studyed them once again from the tp of the tall tree & said softly to herself, "Well, I never said that shinigami didn't exist anywere but Karakura.."

((OOC: Zilo told me this thread was open, & I'm bored, so yea.. Sue meh.))
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Ex Vice Captain of squad 4 (open)   Meeting the Ex Vice Captain of squad 4 (open) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:54 pm

Soren looked at the young new coming girl and froze he didn't expect to see a human there and e looked around. Zilo whom is this? Soren looked curiously at her seeing the roses wrapping around her and the cat ears on her head. And your point we have other places....
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Ex Vice Captain of squad 4 (open)   Meeting the Ex Vice Captain of squad 4 (open) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:06 pm

Zilo looked over to where the captain was looking at. "Nope i don't know who the hell she is but by the way she looks she is in a lower grade then me at school." He said looking back at the captain. "And i came here because it is the closet place that doesn't have any fighting. And i find it peaceful because we have all these trees to hide in. And plus i don't have to worry much about getting into a fight when theres no humans that close around here." He then remember the girl, there might be a few.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana+

Kuraiyami Hana+

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Ex Vice Captain of squad 4 (open)   Meeting the Ex Vice Captain of squad 4 (open) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:15 pm

Kurai ducked slightly as she heard the blonde shinigami talking about her & her roses made a small 'meep' sound from being noticed also. "Will you shut it Rojo Hana?" I think they can see us~~~" she growled holding the rise vines down. What? Are you saying you didn't were the spray poision I made for you? it snapped back wrapping around her again. "You made some?!" she yelped stareing at the roses. Before long she lost balence & began falling from the tree, but the rose vines held her by her ankle keeping her in the tree. Kurai blushed majorly holding her skirt to her legs & yelled to the plants, "Rojo Hana! Pull me up now or else you won't be getting any plant food except water for a week!" she yelled blushing majorly & closeing her eyes tightly.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Ex Vice Captain of squad 4 (open)   Meeting the Ex Vice Captain of squad 4 (open) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:20 pm

Soren stayed silent seeing the girl being teased by her rose....thing and he sighed waiting for her to be put back down. IT seems your roses have a different mind and what you to takes the job as a stripper...
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Ex Vice Captain of squad 4 (open)   Meeting the Ex Vice Captain of squad 4 (open) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:26 pm

Zilo walked over and grabbed the girl and jumped back up to the tree branch and left her there as he came back down laughing a little bit as what had happen. He looked over to the captain and said. "You don't see that happen every day do you?" He said as he sat back down by the tree he was at on the other side of the captain.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana+

Kuraiyami Hana+

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Ex Vice Captain of squad 4 (open)   Meeting the Ex Vice Captain of squad 4 (open) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:37 pm

"JerkAss!" Kurai screamed at the blonde shinigami as the vines began pulling her back up into the tree. She gasped lightly feeling the other shinigami put her back in the tree & growled lightly still blushing. Looking to the blonde man she growled softly before looking up at afew roses & saying, "Rojo Hana, Mewai, kai toi #2." The roses seemed to nod slightly before they looked to the shinigami & about a second after that a thick branch broke directly under him & soon wrap around him to where he could not move. Soon afterwards she sonoed off afew square feet away from them & watched how he would deal with it from afar.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Ex Vice Captain of squad 4 (open)   Meeting the Ex Vice Captain of squad 4 (open) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 8:02 pm

soren smiled calmly as the branch was snapped from underneath and and he drew out his zanpaktou and released a concentrated light wave shaped in a cresent blast to deal with the incoming vine and he landed on his feet. can't take a joke eh...besides regardless of you think I didn't come here to fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Ex Vice Captain of squad 4 (open)   Meeting the Ex Vice Captain of squad 4 (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting the Ex Vice Captain of squad 4 (open)
Page 1 of 1