Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A meeting for all division 9 members.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenpachi Zaraki

Kenpachi Zaraki

A meeting for all division 9 members. Empty
PostSubject: A meeting for all division 9 members.   A meeting for all division 9 members. EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:32 am

Kenpachi had decided it was time he became more familiar with his own squad so he called all of them to a meeting. Standing with his back to the door in an empty meeting room kenpachi sat in wait.

OOC: Short but only cause i just wanna get a head count on whos in mysquad..
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: A meeting for all division 9 members.   A meeting for all division 9 members. EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:30 am

ooc: i thought kenpachi was 11th... something change?
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: A meeting for all division 9 members.   A meeting for all division 9 members. EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:48 am

occ: apperently someone took the 11th division captain spot and kenpachi was moved to the 9th...i have no idea why such a thing would happend.
Back to top Go down
Rina Todou

Rina Todou

PostSubject: Re: A meeting for all division 9 members.   A meeting for all division 9 members. EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:48 pm

Rina saw the familiar back of her captain as she approached the meeting room, she knew that she was late and she was well aware that he might, on the other hand this was Zaraki Kenpachi. As long you were strong and did your best he was rather satisfied.

"Captain Zaraki," Rina said as she bowed slightly to him as she stood in front of him
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

Kenpachi Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: A meeting for all division 9 members.   A meeting for all division 9 members. EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 5:51 pm

Kenpachi sighed. "I find it sad that i only have one loyal member. However at least i have that." Kenpachi stepped over to the wall and sat down. "Hello rina how are you today?" Kenpachi was in a content mood so he was being pleasant he enjoyed loyal and respectful memeber and as such he was returning the favor by doing the same. Or so he was trying.
Back to top Go down
Rina Todou

Rina Todou

PostSubject: Re: A meeting for all division 9 members.   A meeting for all division 9 members. EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 6:13 pm

"I choose my loyalties very carefully, captain," Rina smiled ever so slightly as she sat down opposite to her captain. "And as to my health, I cannot complain," the red head was looking intently at the taller man. "Why did you call for roll call?"
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

Kenpachi Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: A meeting for all division 9 members.   A meeting for all division 9 members. EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:13 am

Kenpachi looked around the room. "Well i waskinda suspicious that this would happen. So i decided to find out. Sadly i was right." Kenpachi fiteld with his blade alittle befow stabbing it straight through the floor beside him leaving a large hole. After a moment of scilence he simply said "oops...."
Back to top Go down
Rina Todou

Rina Todou

PostSubject: Re: A meeting for all division 9 members.   A meeting for all division 9 members. EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:17 pm

"Taichou..." Rina sighed as she made a mental note to get the floor repaired, they had already used up a lot of their allotted money for repairs, but all the divisions had. "We might be a little low on members now but we surely will receive more members when things calms down a little."
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

Kenpachi Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: A meeting for all division 9 members.   A meeting for all division 9 members. EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:29 am

Kenpachi nodded in agreement. "I hope for the divisons sake your right miss todou." Kenpachi moved to the door. Opening it slowly and looking out around the outside. "Let get out of here befor i get blamed for the floor if i dont get blamed i can say it was squad 11 and none of there members will disagree." Kenpachi smiled a little at tha thought on the look of the captin of squad 11's face when they got the bill for a squad 9 building. Stepping out into the afternoon sun kenpachi began to walk slowly towards the central 46 area. He was in a mood for killing and decied to ask for a pass since he was a little home sick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meeting for all division 9 members.   A meeting for all division 9 members. Empty

Back to top Go down

A meeting for all division 9 members.
Page 1 of 1