Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Stopping By The Barracks (Squad 13 Members)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

Stopping By The Barracks (Squad 13 Members) Empty
PostSubject: Stopping By The Barracks (Squad 13 Members)   Stopping By The Barracks (Squad 13 Members) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 4:40 pm

Ishpaleum entered the barracks, looking highly irate. He was holding a piece of paper in his hands, crumpled up. He took a look around the room, noticing it was empty. Of course it is.. the kid probably sent them all out on missions. With his luck they won't be back for another thirty years! Doubting that he would get a response, he called out. Any members of Squad 13 around? If so, I'd come on out. It's about your captain!
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Stopping By The Barracks (Squad 13 Members)   Stopping By The Barracks (Squad 13 Members) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 5:09 pm

Zilo came walking out. "I am a friend of Captain Soren. What is it you wish to speak to him about." He had told chiyuki to hide and not to come out at all since she brought him here. He looked the guy over and sighed. "May i kindly ask for your name first mine is Zilo Telavu and yous is?" He awaited a response from the man as he stood there starring at him with his gray eyes."Did he do something again to cause him yet another enemy?" He asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Stopping By The Barracks (Squad 13 Members)   Stopping By The Barracks (Squad 13 Members) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 5:29 pm

Ishpaleum looked Zilo over, then smiled. Actually, I'm here on behalf of the kid. My name is Ishpaleum, and while it is very nice to meet you, I am afraid that we have a mess to fix. He placed a hand on the back of his neck. You see, I got this note telling me that the kid had been captured by a gentleman by the name of Shane. Appearantly he has decided that he wants me to go and rescue him. I have no intention of walking into a trap, and so I was going to see if the kid's squad would be interested in helping me rescue him. If not, I will most certainly understand, but I think it would also be a fine opportunity for this squad to practice teamwork in the field.
Back to top Go down
Chiyuki Suzu

Chiyuki Suzu

PostSubject: Re: Stopping By The Barracks (Squad 13 Members)   Stopping By The Barracks (Squad 13 Members) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 5:59 pm

Chiyuki sighed as she hid, doing her best to hide her spiritual pressure also. She was pretty sure no one but Zilo knew that she was here; heck this place was pretty much empty. Hearing what happened against her better judgment, and what Zilo had said she came out form her hiding spot and walked so she was behide Zilo, knowing he would of pushed her behide him anyways. She did her best not to laugh at her pitiful Captain, "Seriously he got kidnapped? Shouldn't that be something that should be happening to me?" she let out a small giggle and smiled a bit, "but I'll help save him. I don't want anything to happen to Captain."
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Stopping By The Barracks (Squad 13 Members)   Stopping By The Barracks (Squad 13 Members) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 6:07 pm

Ish nodded, smiling at the young lady who had emerged. He didn't know her, but he assumed that she would be a valuable asset in the mission. Yeah, the kid has always been a bit of a clutz. Unfortunately, he's the clutz that I watch over. I appreciate the help. As a side note, I don't suppose that either of you would happen to have his Zanpakto? The note said that he claimed to have lost it, which is probably true. He placed his hand on his forehead. Seriously, it's a wonder that he stayed alive while I was gone..
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Stopping By The Barracks (Squad 13 Members)   Stopping By The Barracks (Squad 13 Members) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 8:23 pm

Zilo smiled at him and noticed that Chiyuki had came out when he had told her to stay hidden. He looked back at the guy and smiled. "Well i do not have his Zanpaktou and i never heard your name before but then again i guess that is what i get for going rouge. I am guessing that you are a former shinigami as well?" He said waiting for the man to respond as he smiled at him waiting and he looked at Chiyuki. "I told you to stay hidden princess." He said as h put his hand on her head and looked back at the guy.
Back to top Go down
Chiyuki Suzu

Chiyuki Suzu

PostSubject: Re: Stopping By The Barracks (Squad 13 Members)   Stopping By The Barracks (Squad 13 Members) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:22 pm

"Well actually he got into a fight with Zilo and Karel showed up and pried it from his unconscious hands then ran off with it leaving us 3 in the human world. So Captain's not worthless or anything like that even if he is for the most part the most disrespected Captain there is here but you just gotta like the guy." She said smiling at Ish, "But you who are you again?" She blinked a few times the smile dropping and being replaced with a curious look.

She sighed contently and pushed her head up into Zilo's touch, "I'm sorry Zilo. He just doesn't to seem to be that much of a threat." She giggled a little at the name, "Call me princess again. I like it when you call me that."
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Stopping By The Barracks (Squad 13 Members)   Stopping By The Barracks (Squad 13 Members) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:07 am

Ish smiled at them, deciding to respond to Chiyuki first. Ah, I should have guessed. I can get it back if that's the case... as I said before, my name is Ishpaleum. That's about all you really need to know about me at the moment. One day he's going to be pretty powerful, but that's not going to happen if I don't get him back. He turned to Zilo, smiling again. So, you want to help save the Soren?
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Stopping By The Barracks (Squad 13 Members)   Stopping By The Barracks (Squad 13 Members) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 5:08 pm

Zilo thought about it."Hmm help the captain that tried to kill me when i was trying to keep chiyuki from losing her spot. Sure i will help i still to a thing with him i am going to fight him at full power when i am finally healed. So far i haven't gotten to rest." He said as he walked beside Ish.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Stopping By The Barracks (Squad 13 Members)   Stopping By The Barracks (Squad 13 Members) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 5:23 pm

Ish smiled and nodded, understanding the feeling. I'll probably be around when you do. The kid needs to have strong opponents in order to grow, so I hope you fit the bill. His face became a little more stern. I have a plan to deal with this Shane, but I'm afraid it will involve me being a little late to the party. Is this acceptable? He was making a point to inform them in order to avoid any confusion later.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Stopping By The Barracks (Squad 13 Members)   Stopping By The Barracks (Squad 13 Members) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 6:16 pm

Zilo looked at ish and nodded his head. "Yes this is acceptable by me anyways i do not know about the girl." He said as he looked back at Chiyuki.
Back to top Go down
Chiyuki Suzu

Chiyuki Suzu

PostSubject: Re: Stopping By The Barracks (Squad 13 Members)   Stopping By The Barracks (Squad 13 Members) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 6:20 pm

She nodded a little but still clung to Zilo, "Yeah fine I guess, I'll just hold all blame on you if Captain or Zilo get killed," she answered. She didn't care how it worked out just as long as her Captain was safe in the end along with Zilo she was happy.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Stopping By The Barracks (Squad 13 Members)   Stopping By The Barracks (Squad 13 Members) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 6:34 pm

Ish smiled at them. I have no intention of allowing anyone to die. He then extended a hand, revealing a map that lead to a castle up in the mountains in the human world. It was very nice of him to leave a map for us. I will meet you there as soon as I possibly can.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Stopping By The Barracks (Squad 13 Members)   Stopping By The Barracks (Squad 13 Members) EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 7:26 am

Zilo grabbed the map and handed it to Chi. "You go with ish and rescue That kid your captain. Me on the other hand want out of here because the last thing i need is more captains on my ass in my condition right now." He said smiling as he walked to the little Senkai gate that chi had set up before he looked back at ish. "You make sure she doesn't get hurt ok?" He said with a smile as he walked into the gate.
Back to top Go down
Chiyuki Suzu

Chiyuki Suzu

PostSubject: Re: Stopping By The Barracks (Squad 13 Members)   Stopping By The Barracks (Squad 13 Members) EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 8:09 am

She cringed at the thought, "Oh god...I'm seriously being left alone to try and actually fight someone?" she mused aloud. She wasn't the best fighter, sure she could actually hold her own against someone long enough usually for someone to come bail her out but this Shane had easily captured her Captain, "I'm so dead meat."
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Stopping By The Barracks (Squad 13 Members)   Stopping By The Barracks (Squad 13 Members) EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 7:47 pm

Ish smiled at her, tilting his head. Zilo's withdrawal, although unpleasant, had not been completely unforseen. Did I ever say you were going to be on your own? I have an ally en route already. He should get there at about the same time as you. Ish looked a bit distracted at this point. Of course, I can't be completely sure that he won't just try to kill us afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Stopping By The Barracks (Squad 13 Members)   Stopping By The Barracks (Squad 13 Members) EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 7:49 pm

Zilo turned around and looked at him. "I thought it was going to be only you if someone else is there with her then i am going as well. No offense or anything but i just kinda don't trust people i haven't meet." He said in his soft voice but in a serious tone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stopping By The Barracks (Squad 13 Members)   Stopping By The Barracks (Squad 13 Members) Empty

Back to top Go down

Stopping By The Barracks (Squad 13 Members)
Page 1 of 1