Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New captain commander.

Go down 
+5
Emiko Nasatora
Shinji Hirako
Jūshirō Ukitake
Shunsui Kyoraku
Reikou Yuuri
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kenpachi Zaraki

Kenpachi Zaraki

New captain commander. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New captain commander.   New captain commander. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:29 pm

No it doesnt even ask sarah people were aloowed certin postions and powers because they were directly tied to the main plot simple as that.

And constantly telling me to shut up and calling me name doesnt make you acting like an 8 year old as well? or should i say 8 and a half?
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: New captain commander.   New captain commander. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:33 pm

Lol, sure... 8 and a half - whatever.

But actually - no it doesn't. I was on the defensive, you were on the offensive - i had miles more than you did.

And yes - it does contradict you - i dont care if he had permission or not - think of this IN CHARACTER - does Kenpachi know he has special permission? No - he doesnt. So, i don't care if YOU don't like it, but if you wanna say...

Quote :
I am a captin of the Gotei 13. The Captin Commander or CC for short is the leader of all the captins of the Gotei 13. Basiclly my boss. So this pertains DIRECTLY to me and since your a vizard cast out from the soul society in general in no way should affect you.

That is as though you spoke that In-Character, and if your going to speak in-character, then it does contradict you. Now if your gonna talk OOC, then of course, it doesnt - but then again, watch how you word it - because the way it is worded thus far - it DOES contradict you. Like it or not.
Back to top Go down
http://new-beginnings.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Kenpachi Zaraki

Kenpachi Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: New captain commander.   New captain commander. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:37 pm

Oh my god frankly i dont care to argue with you anymore. So instead please tell me how the leader of the vizards is going to walk into soul society and take the seat of CC and have any of the other captins listen to him let alone trust him. Also who would become the new leader of the vizards in your stead since no matter how good you are youd be under watch constantly so you wouldnt be able to manage both groups at once.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: New captain commander.   New captain commander. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:57 pm

Well, Hayami doesnt need to be the NEW leader of the Vizards, she already IS the leader of the Vizards. And Soul Society, thus far, knows Hayami is their ally. So. that is how, einstein >_> lol. Dont you think i would have orchestrated things IN CHARACTER to allow Hayami more than one path to choose?
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

Kenpachi Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: New captain commander.   New captain commander. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 4:16 pm

-sigh- i sorta went off to do an application for another site and forgot what most of this argument was so i dont really care anymore. But thanks for the fun Hayami XD
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: New captain commander.   New captain commander. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 4:19 pm

No problem. Arguing is fun no matter if your on the winning OR loosing side =DD
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: New captain commander.   New captain commander. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 5:31 pm

actually kenpachi zilo beat kensai
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New captain commander.   New captain commander. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New captain commander.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2