Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Captain, Rouge Captain, divi 0?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shimizu Usagi

Shimizu Usagi

Captain, Rouge Captain, divi 0? Empty
PostSubject: Captain, Rouge Captain, divi 0?   Captain, Rouge Captain, divi 0? EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 7:50 pm

hello, i made an app for 7th division Captain (being told that the spot was open). i am quite capable of being a great RP'r, however im not quite sure anymore if the 7th division captain rank is available, do to the fact that my app has not been looked at with critisism. if that be true, could my char be a 0 division member or possible an ex-rouge-Captain?
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Captain, Rouge Captain, divi 0?   Captain, Rouge Captain, divi 0? EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 8:03 pm

ah, im sorry...due to my damn school i haden`t been able to look over many applies recently. Anyways, the 7th division captain spot is open. I kinda wanna fill up the captain ranks before anymore rouge captains, and since the zero division dosen`t have much information about it, i`m abit against even having it. The only information we ever got was from the turn back the pendulum arc were the former 12th division captain(who we never see), gets transferd into it due to reasons we never get told.
Back to top Go down
Shimizu Usagi

Shimizu Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Captain, Rouge Captain, divi 0?   Captain, Rouge Captain, divi 0? EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 8:10 pm

alright, than ill keep the app the way it is, 7th division Captain...if thats alright
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captain, Rouge Captain, divi 0?   Captain, Rouge Captain, divi 0? Empty

Back to top Go down

Captain, Rouge Captain, divi 0?
Page 1 of 1