Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New captain commander.

Go down 
+5
Emiko Nasatora
Shinji Hirako
Jūshirō Ukitake
Shunsui Kyoraku
Reikou Yuuri
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

New captain commander. Empty
PostSubject: New captain commander.   New captain commander. EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:29 pm

Seeing how kensei has deflected from the soul society, leaving his post as captain commander, we need a new one.

Through this time, i suggest we do it more realistic, so one dosent just make a random charather and it becomes the new captain commander.

A captain is most suited.

I suggest the captains, the active once at least, have a meeting in-charather and discuss who should be the new captain commander.

Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: New captain commander.   New captain commander. EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:34 pm

https://bleach-serenity.rpg-board.net/seireitei-f21/captains-meeting-t478.htm

this topic is mostly bout the plan of action to take against Kensai, but i'm sure we could bring that up, so you should take a look and post ^^
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: New captain commander.   New captain commander. EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:48 pm

im trying to make a really good point in that topic ^^; seeing as everyone is serious

btw i suppose we need a new captain commander unless someone would want to RP as Yamamoto shigekuni Genrysai-dono

which i find at the moment to be highly unlikeley
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

PostSubject: Re: New captain commander.   New captain commander. EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:50 pm

I'm pretty sure he's dead
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: New captain commander.   New captain commander. EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:51 pm

that too...
Back to top Go down
Emiko Nasatora

Emiko Nasatora

PostSubject: Re: New captain commander.   New captain commander. EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 7:16 pm

Uh, I know that I qualify as 'a random person making a random character that is the CC' but...Byakuya already gave me the okay for it >> I just have to...well, wait until your meeting is over.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: New captain commander.   New captain commander. EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 7:30 pm

i didnt know she had, emiko.

But listen, random people cant just come..it will have to be desided through the captains, nobody knows your charather, and the pick is just temporarly...

its complety out of charather, not just for the captains, but also the entire bleach if random persons keeps comming up, saying they are new captain commanders.
Back to top Go down
Emiko Nasatora

Emiko Nasatora

PostSubject: Re: New captain commander.   New captain commander. EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:08 pm

I'm just putting in my two cents and telling what Byakuya said.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: New captain commander.   New captain commander. EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:47 pm

i feel like ive been insulted in some way... xD but people suitable to be captain commander dont just fall from the sky ya know?
Back to top Go down
Emiko Nasatora

Emiko Nasatora

PostSubject: Re: New captain commander.   New captain commander. EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:21 am

I like to think I fell from the sky...

Anyway, if others agree with what she's saying, and I understand where she's coming from, then a Captain will have to become the CC. If that happens, said Captain spot will have to be filled by a Lieutenant, right? If the squad that is filling in the CC has no 3rd seat, that opens up a Lieutenant slot, so there's always that option for me.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: New captain commander.   New captain commander. EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 4:37 am

true

however, it depends on whoever becomes the captain.

Its up to the chosen captain to chose his/her`s follower, and then the new captain will pick a new vice captain and such.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: New captain commander.   New captain commander. EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:28 am

yes but they must meet the requirements such as bankai and all that... but with all the damned bankai people who are very lowly seated..... i supose, but remember when tousen aizen and gin left there were no replacements
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: New captain commander.   New captain commander. EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:48 pm

I for one agree that it needs to be a already captain, but we really have to wait for a Admin's say
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: New captain commander.   New captain commander. EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:05 pm

Since Kensei is dead, Hayami could take over? Very Happy I would think of a weird way to say "She was just trying to make sure he didnt do anything to unorthodox" o.O... Can i PWEASEEE? =D
Back to top Go down
http://new-beginnings.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: New captain commander.   New captain commander. EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:37 pm

shouldnt the one who beat him get it?
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

Kenpachi Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: New captain commander.   New captain commander. EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:04 pm

hayami.... No a vizard being CC is just plain retarted a vizard being allowed to stay in S.S. alone is just plain retarted.

Benitakai kensai defected hes still alive what happens if he never returns to S.S. or is killed by an espada? That idea only works if you do something tourtement style among the captins remaining in S.S.

Which if we have to vote i say no just cause that would be more stupid then it sounds.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: New captain commander.   New captain commander. EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:06 pm

No... The one who beat him was the Ex-Lieutenant of the 4th Division. Who (sorry zilo) was kinda OPed...

The position should be given to the next-best lol.

And shut up Kenpachi - little do you know, Kensei was a Vizard, too. He had a mask, and he had a resurreccion, JUST LIKE ME.... I'll be pretty much the same as him, just a female. Jeez -_-

And no, Zaraki, Zilo killed him.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

Kenpachi Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: New captain commander.   New captain commander. EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:08 pm

i know that however kensai was only allowed that BECAUSE HE WAS A MAIN CHARCTER IN THE PLOT.

Last edited by Kenpachi Zaraki on Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: New captain commander.   New captain commander. EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:09 pm

And? You... Just shut up. Jesus. Idk what your problem is - you're a serious jerk. I asked - and i didnt ask you, so kindly just shut up abd stop causing problems with your rude two-sense.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

Kenpachi Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: New captain commander.   New captain commander. EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:10 pm

What do you mean and? If you want to be a major role in the plot talk to sarah and when you do go whine to her about how big bad kenpachi was mean to you remind her to post on the captins meeting where we are decideding the new CC already -.-
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: New captain commander.   New captain commander. EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:12 pm

Dude, shut the fuck up. I dont recall even asking you. I gave an idea - one that you didn't have to be such a jerk about. You really have no room to be such a little asshole. I gave an idea that you didnt like, and then you go and be a little ass about it. Just shut up - if you dont like the idea you don't need to say anything about it. And your right - i should ask Sarah - that means sarah gives an answer

NOT YOU!
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

Kenpachi Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: New captain commander.   New captain commander. EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:16 pm

Caps wasnt enough, you had to make giant letters? And your wrong if i dont like someone else suggestion im suppose to say something if no one stands against an idea others get the general consensus its a good idea and let it go so im going to post where ever the hell i plz if i think something to be epiclly retarted like your suggestion. Or if i completely agree with it. Either way its my damn opinon and you have no say in where i say it, who i say it to, or how i say it. So calm down if you cant have a civilized argument calmly then you should just interacting with the human race all together cause all of us have opinons.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: New captain commander.   New captain commander. EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:18 pm

Civilized argument? You're putting on boots that are too big for you - know your place, asshole. It wasnt your position to do what you did - nor was it civalized to act the way you did simply because you didnt like it. If you wanna talk CIVILIZED - then if you wanna argue - don't act like a teenager saying "it's retarded" or simply being so childishly rude about it.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

Kenpachi Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: New captain commander.   New captain commander. EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:23 pm

My postion to do what i did? How do i explain this?

I am a captin of the Gotei 13. The Captin Commander or CC for short is the leader of all the captins of the Gotei 13. Basiclly my boss. So this pertains DIRECTLY to me and since your a vizard cast out from the soul society in general in no way should affect you.

Language isnt something you should comment on when in your most of your posts so far youve told me to shut up. If you cant handle someone else opion no matter how vulgar it may be like i said dont intereact with humans stick to animals that you cant understand.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: New captain commander.   New captain commander. EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:25 pm

Its not that i cant handle others' opinions - its simple, actually. You stated yours like a 8 year old who didnt get the a cookie -_-. And once again - Kensei was a Vizard, too. He had everything i had. Plot figure or not - it still contradicts what you just said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New captain commander.   New captain commander. Empty

Back to top Go down

New captain commander.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next