Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Zilo

Zilo

Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}   Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:47 pm

Zilo smiled and shook his head yes."Even if you really did say that a thousand times she would not worry she is actually pretty stubborn and won't give up so easily after you say it though." He said smiling as he held on to her. They had missed the fair they had panned but it was better then nothing to be together right now.
Back to top Go down
Hasuhana

Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}   Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 7:24 pm

Kiyone wipes the tears out of her eyes and sighs,i'm sorry i ditched you like that i really am! she says while biting her lower lip and burying her face in his chest avoiding eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}   Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 7:37 pm

Zilo smiled and pulled her in closer. "Well then i guess theres nothing else i can do here." He said as he stood up and started to walk towards the door. He walked outside and started walking off into the streets of people so he could get back to his squad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}   Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE} - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Checking in (tag:zilo) {PRIVATE}
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4