Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

visiting an old friend (tag: Kira)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Momo Hinamori~

Momo Hinamori~

visiting an old friend (tag: Kira) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: visiting an old friend (tag: Kira)   visiting an old friend (tag: Kira) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 7:09 pm

" You want to hang out in my room? You can sleep over if you want." Momo smiled a bit. sure sounds good.. with that the brunette accepted the blond's hand as he helped her back up on her feet.as she did her lower back slightly hurt. it was because of the dip in the sofa. She could tell that izuru was aware of this fact. Giving him a nod and a slight smile. She walked with him back to his quarters.

you alright kira-kun? you seem unsure... she said with slight concern in her tone.she hoped she wasn't making him uncomfortable. then again she had been in his room before for a cup of tea but now it was different.she just hoped that she being in his quarters wouldn't make him feel uneasy.
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: visiting an old friend (tag: Kira)   visiting an old friend (tag: Kira) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:05 pm

Kira was glad to hear the girl had accepted his invitation without getting offended. Some girl would automatically jump to a dirty conclusion and slap some body. Izuru was glad Momo wasn’t one of those girls. But , he supposed it was probably because she was used to going to his room. She had been in there many times for tea , so that’s probably the reason. After Momo was to her feet they two of them made their way to his quarters. When they entered he flipped the switch on the wall to make it brighter in the room.

After he had done that the girl asked him if he was alright, because he seemed unsure. The blond was certainly unsure about alot of things. One of them he had already told her abut sort of. The other one was more along the lines of what do we do now that were in here. " I’m alright I just cant make up my mind today i guess." he said in a bored tone that kind of sounded like he was frustrated with himself. He then looked to the area were he usually slept that was step up neatly for its next use. He then wondered if it would sound weird if he suggested they sit over there.

The other spot was his desk which was covered in papers. Moat of the papers were his poetry and stories , and he didn’t want her to see those. So, the bedding area was really his only option. Biting his lip in a unnoticeable way he led her over to the area.
Back to top Go down
Momo Hinamori~

Momo Hinamori~

PostSubject: Re: visiting an old friend (tag: Kira)   visiting an old friend (tag: Kira) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 10:38 pm

" I’m alright I just cant make up my mind today i guess."Momo giggled at this.that happens quite often so I guess I don't have to worry for now she joked a bit while looking around the room. Nice and tidy as usual,her eyes fell on the heap of paper that was stacked up on izuru' desk. Those where his stories and poetry. Momo never read them unless izuru gave her permision to. She remembered when she used to write stories and poetry with Kira's help. They would spend hours under a tree switching different stories and poetry, laughing quietly over a couple,slightly crying at some others,and blushing madly at the rest. They did this in the academy and they would sometimes still do it to this very day.It was one of the activities that Kira would smile and laugh in amusement at. Momo smiled a bit and looked away from the desk.Watching izuru bite his lower lip as he walked over to his bed. Momo blushed slightly but it disappeared she had to show him that there was nothing to worry about. Momo walked ahead and took her usual spot on the be that she sat in when she came over for tea.Sitting Indian style on the bed. Her back leaning against the wall. Her face calm and controlled. She brushed her hair away from her face and gave izuru a smile.want me to go make some tea or are you alright?
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: visiting an old friend (tag: Kira)   visiting an old friend (tag: Kira) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:36 pm

Kira stared at he briefly for a couple moments when the girl spoke again. This time she had told him that making up his mind had not being going well for him lately. So, she didn’t have to worry about it for now. Kira bit his lip slightly and wondered how to reply to that. As he did so he noticed the girls eyes look around the room. At his desk and at the other contents in the room. She spent alot of time on his desk of poetry and writing. So , he figured she was thinking about something. He remembered sharing his poetry with her on more than one occasion where she shared her's as well. So, he figured that was probably what she was thinking about.

After biting her lip and blushing the girl took a seat on his bed. In the usually spot as she took when they had tea together here. She then smiled at him and asked if she wanted her to make some tea. Kira wondered if he actually had any , so he went over to his cupboard across the room. When he opened it all he found was a lonely bottle of sake left behind by Mastumoto san and couple of cups. The blond stared at it for a while and looked at Momo slightly. " I seem to have any... I have sake but , they probably won't go over well." he said in unsure tone as he let go of the cupboard doors.
Back to top Go down
Saia

Saia

PostSubject: Re: visiting an old friend (tag: Kira)   visiting an old friend (tag: Kira) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 3:21 pm

Momo smiled a bit.sake is fine kira kun but not too much....I don't act like myself when I am drunk.. She said with a light blush coloring her cheeks. Out of depression out of aizen's betrayal Momo had once consumed three bottles of sake and started flirting,teasing and seemed to have lost all sense of shyness around the males.Momo blushed at the memory and sighed. Never again.....she thought.

(OOC: I am momo but the account is lagging so I used saia for today lol
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: visiting an old friend (tag: Kira)   visiting an old friend (tag: Kira) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 1:53 pm

Kira nodded slightly when brunette girl told him that sake would be alright. He also agreed about the having too much of it thing. The blond wasn’t himself when he had too much either. Sometimes the blond would hallucinate when drunk and see someone that wasn’t really there. Or he when get up in a person's face when he spoke to them. He never had done anything he regretted for what he remembered. But , he figured someone would tell him if he did. Turning around once more he grabbed the white sake bottle off the top shelf. And the grabbed two small cups from the bottom shelf.

After putting the sake on the counter below the cupboards he shut the cupboard. before picking up the sake again and walked over to Momo. Upon reaching her he gently sat down on the ground beside her. When he was comfortable he put the cups on the floor. Next Izu powered some sake into both of the small bowl resembling cup. After putting the bottle down he picked up one of the cups and held it out to Momo. While picking up his own with his other free hand. As he waited for the kawaii girl to take the cup he took a sip of his own drink and cough slightly.
Back to top Go down
Momo Hinamori~

Momo Hinamori~

PostSubject: Re: visiting an old friend (tag: Kira)   visiting an old friend (tag: Kira) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:20 pm

Momo gave izuru a small smile as she accepted the bowl like cup from him.thank you Kira-kun she said quietly while looking down at her cup. The bowl like cup was meant to contain tea. Due to it's size,it was much bigger than a sake cup.biting her lower lip nervously. She hoped that the alcoholic beverage wouldn't weaken her sense of judgement yet. Slowly,momo took a sip from the cup. The liquid seemed to spark a fire within her stomach. She somewhat liked the feeling. She took another sip and could feel her senses dull slightly as she finished it.Momo put the empty cup of sake down and would not drink anymore. She couldn't afford to get drunk. Especially not in izuru's quarters. The peach skinned lieutenant rubbed her temples slightly a couple of her bangs falling over her face.Trying to clear her mind off the alcohol's effects. Since momo wasn't used to drinking, the sake took an almost instant effect to her.m-maybe I-i shouldn't drink anymore.... she murmured In a slight nervous tone with a soft smile and light pink blush coloring her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: visiting an old friend (tag: Kira)   visiting an old friend (tag: Kira) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 2:16 pm

" Your Welcome Momo" the blond replied when the girl took the bowl and thanked him. Izuru watched Momo take a sip for a couple seconds. Before taking another large sip from his and then coughed lightly. Looking up again he noticed the girl had finished her a cup and put it on the floor. The girl seemed to be battle with something after drinking the alcohol. Izuru then wondered if she was already feeling some drunk effects. Looking to the cup the blond captain wondered if he should have used a different cup. He remembered having some smaller ones in his office. Biting his lip slightly he then took another sip of his drink.

Next the girl told him that maybe she shouldn’t drink anymore. This made Kira worry even more that he had screwed up in the cup size. A blush then brushed across the girls cheeks as she smiled at him lightly. " Are you alright?" he deiced to ask the girl just to make sure. After taking the last sip of his sake he grabbed Momo's cup and the bottle before standing up. Keeping silent he put the stuff back in the cup bored he got from. And then walked over to Momo , sat by her side. Waiting he for her answer he sighed slightly and put his hand on her knee.
Back to top Go down
Momo Hinamori~

Momo Hinamori~

PostSubject: Re: visiting an old friend (tag: Kira)   visiting an old friend (tag: Kira) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 3:07 pm

" Are you alright?" Momo felt the blond's hand on her knee, a gesture of comfort.she looked up and smiled a bit.mhmmm..i'm fine..thanks kira-kun she answered softly while laughing a bit.i'm just not used to drinking thats all she added reassuringly and it was true. Momo was more of the tea drinking kind.she leaned back against the wall and sighed softly.letting her brown eyes close. so what would you like to do?

(sorry short post >.> lol)
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: visiting an old friend (tag: Kira)   visiting an old friend (tag: Kira) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 2:02 pm

Kira was happy to hear momo was ok but, her second comment kind of made him feel uneasy. He couldn’t help feeling like he had done something stupid. After speaking the girl beside him closed her eyes and leaned against the wall. Before asking him what he wanted to do next. Kira kept silent and watched her for a couple moments. As he thought about it he removed his hand from the small girls knee. Still keeping quiet he scooted a little closer to the brunette 5th squad member. After getting comfortable he put his arm around the dark eyed girl and gently pulled her a little closer to him. The blond then closed his eyes as the silence filled the room. Expect for a few stray footsteps passing by outside the door from people on their way to bed.

" This looks like a good idea" he finally said in a calm tone when the foot steps died down a bit. Keeping his eyes shut the blond tried to figure out his next move. Wondering if what he said sounded weird. The blond deiced to wait to see Momo's reaction to the whole thing. That way he could plan out the next move based on her movements. If she deiced to fall asleep he wouldn’t want to disrupt her. If she looked up at him he could deiced to do something else hint hint.
Back to top Go down
Momo Hinamori~

Momo Hinamori~

PostSubject: Re: visiting an old friend (tag: Kira)   visiting an old friend (tag: Kira) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 5:46 am

Momo felt izuru release her knee and wrap his arm around her,pulling her body closer to his. A light blush colored her cheeks yet she was comfortable. She let her head lean against his shoulder. She could hear footsteps moving past the door to another area. Squad members where heading to bed. That was good no one would be up to barge in. Letting out a content sigh. Momo opened her eyes and looked up at the blond lieutenant and smiled. She kissed him lightly on the lips for a moment before resting her head against his shoulder once again. Slightly nuzzling his neck.
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: visiting an old friend (tag: Kira)   visiting an old friend (tag: Kira) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 2:29 pm

Izuru looked down at Momo when she let her self get close in his arms. He then felt her head lean against his shoulder gently. As the small girl did so foot steps began to fade in the hallways. Telling them that mostly likely everyone was now in their bedrooms for the night. Kira watched the door briefly until the sounds died down. But he soon looked back when the girl in his arms let go a content smile. When he looked back his bright blue eyes met with her dark brown. Upon her face she had a smile to match her happy sigh of content.

Kira attempted a smile back , but it look odd as it always did. A short second later the girl kissed his lips , but stopped before he could react. The girl head then went back to his shoulder as she nuzzled it. Izuru shivered slightly and a small pink came across his cheeks. Kira started at the girl for quite some time wondering what to do. Seeing he had been sitting there watching her for a good five minutes he wondered if she had fallen asleep yet. " Momo" he whispered slightly just to see. As he waited for an answer he grabbed his blanket that was on the floor not to far from them and covered the both of them with it. he then let go a long sigh figuring Momo would answer him if she was awake.

The blond knew it was getting late by he couldn’t sleep. He had something on his mind telling him to do something but he didn’t know what it was. As he tried to figure it out he watched his clock on the shelf across the room.
Back to top Go down
Momo Hinamori~

Momo Hinamori~

PostSubject: Re: visiting an old friend (tag: Kira)   visiting an old friend (tag: Kira) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 2:48 pm

Momo could feel izuru gently shiver,she could tell that he was gently blushing by the sudden warmth of his skin..When he whispered her name momo opened her eyes and looked back up at the blond to see that he was slightly smiling which was a good thing since she wanted him to be happy instead of depressed.she giggled softly. Answering his silent question of wether or not she was awake.A blanket was then wrapped around the both of them. Within a few moments it was warm.Silence fell across the room as izuru seemed lost in thought.Momo leaned against him and brushed her bangs away from her face. Keeping her eyes open this time so izuru wouldn't think she fell asleep on him or anything. She knew it was getting late but she wasn't tired just yet.she was aware that sitting around wasn't going to do anything but increase the slight bordom. since no one else was awake she suddenly smiled and then asked.hey Kira-kun since everyone's asleep want to head to the springs that are behind the training grounds in the forest? it wasn't very far and they could simply shunpo there,and when finished shunpo back without anyone's notice. But she didn't know if izuru was up for it at the tile so she added.or we could do something else...your call she didn't want to be the one to insist on going places. Shed rather hear what the blond lieutenant wanted to do since she was in his room and his guest. She looked at him with a gentle smile on her lips as she waited for izuru's response.
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: visiting an old friend (tag: Kira)   visiting an old friend (tag: Kira) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 12:02 pm

Izuru continued to stare at the wall across the room with a sigh. Until he felt some slight movement in his skinny arms. Looking down he was meant with Momo's dark brown eyes. As soon as he looked at her a smile came across her thin lips. Before she said something about everyone being a sleep now followed asking him if he wanted to go the hot springs at the training grounds. Izuru blinked at her a couple minutes and tried to picture it. It made if feel little odd , so he looked to the clock briefly. The clock read eleven forty nine which meant it was closed. But , he knew they could probably sneak in easily with shunpo and not get caught.

As he looked back at the smaller girl she told they could do something else and that it was his call. There was a pause in her sentence so, the blond figured that she must really want to go. He really didn’t want to disappoint her by depriving her because he was worried about certain things. Like what they would wear once they were going in the water for example. Izu bit his lip slightly deicing to go even though it made him nervous. " Sure Momo... Do you need to get anything before we go?" he asked in a calm tone as a strategy to answer one of his inner questions about what they would be wearing.

[ooc: sorry this took so long , I ve been sick and homework on top of that is a muse killer]
Back to top Go down
Momo Hinamori~

Momo Hinamori~

PostSubject: Re: visiting an old friend (tag: Kira)   visiting an old friend (tag: Kira) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 2:01 pm

(OOC: no problem I was sick too actually lol)

IC:

Sure Momo... Do you need to get anything before we go?" momo thought for a moment then said. yes...a towel and a kimono and that's pretty much it she answered softly while sitting up.streching a bit.She then looked at the blond lieutenant and smiled slightly.I'll grab my stuff from my room and then meet you at the springs,is that okay with you? she asked as she stood a foot away from the door.she suggested this for she knew he was worried about what they might wear while in the springs.usually she and the other female members of the thirteen gotei would enter the hot springs either naked or with a towel wrapped around them.momo always wore a towel around herself.she fought down a light blush that threatened to make it's appearance as she waited patiently for izuru's response.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: visiting an old friend (tag: Kira)   visiting an old friend (tag: Kira) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

visiting an old friend (tag: Kira)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3