Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kyouga's Perfect Vacation {Daizai}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hollows

Hollows

Kyouga's Perfect Vacation {Daizai} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyouga's Perfect Vacation {Daizai}   Kyouga's Perfect Vacation {Daizai} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 4:57 pm

Dai was not sure what he was saying. Getting interested in his voice again he asked him, "What are you talking about?" It was a simple question. One that could benefit Dai in more than one way. "So, please tell me, what are you talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga's Perfect Vacation {Daizai}   Kyouga's Perfect Vacation {Daizai} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:21 pm

"All I'm saying is that Kaimei is my property, and if you'll have to go through me first before you can as much as lay a finger on him. Besides, it's not like you would be able to kill him now..." Kyouga said as he walked away from Daizai. He would definitely kill Daizai in the future anyway. All the power clearly was blinding Daizai's mind, and Kyouga had a stronger bond with Kaimei anyway.
Back to top Go down
Hollows

Hollows

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga's Perfect Vacation {Daizai}   Kyouga's Perfect Vacation {Daizai} - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:47 pm

"How can he still be your if you gave him to me. Besides if you feel that close to him then I guess my fraccion will lose one if that is what you want." He said those were the last words that he said to the man, before he opened a gate to leave.

Looking back he gave a smile. He figured that his death was not far ahead of him. He was not a match for Kaimei. Even though he was truly one of the only Vasto Lorde Espada. He knew his death was going to come quick and swift. He just had to get the man alone. Love knew no words to describe you Kyouga. he thought smiling as he walked into the gate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga's Perfect Vacation {Daizai}   Kyouga's Perfect Vacation {Daizai} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kyouga's Perfect Vacation {Daizai}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2