Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Squad 7 Captain, returned from Vacation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karel+

Karel+

Squad 7 Captain, returned from Vacation Empty
PostSubject: Squad 7 Captain, returned from Vacation   Squad 7 Captain, returned from Vacation EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 2:09 pm

It had been a month or two since she had disappeared from the Seireitei without rhyme or reason, she wondered who would remember her, after all, she had been gone quite some time, and even before then, she did no socialize with the other Shinigami very often. She had her pride hurt when she was denied the point of CC and had decided to leave for a while. She wondered what people would do now that she was back, she also wondered if someone had taken her place as the 7th squad captain considering her unexpected disappearance from seemingly all existence...
Back to top Go down
Emiko Nasatora

Emiko Nasatora

PostSubject: Re: Squad 7 Captain, returned from Vacation   Squad 7 Captain, returned from Vacation EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 4:15 pm

"Well, you certainly booked it out of here as soon as you were denied the Head Captain spot. I'll be honest; something like that doesn't really befit a captain," the lieutenant of squad three spoke; she hadn't been in the position long, but hse had been in it long enough to learn of all the captains. If she had to guess, she would say that the woman before her had booked it out of the Seireitei out of rage, since she hadn't gotten the spot she wanted. "What? were you mad or something?" Emiko questioned; she knew she probably shouldn't be questioning a captain like this, but she was a lieutenant and, even though the job of defending the Seireitei fell more to the captain than the lieutenant, it fell to her too. Defending the Seireitei included defending it from incompetence, which Emiko believed Karel had demonstrated by running off.
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: Squad 7 Captain, returned from Vacation   Squad 7 Captain, returned from Vacation EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 7:18 pm

Karel looked the the woman, she was covered in cuts and scars all over her pale white skin. her eyes were two silver spheres and her hair reached the ground. She stood at 4'6" and wore a torn and tattered Haori and she had a solid glare at the Leutinant*"Your name is Emiko Nasatora, I know you through the reports...interesting past you have....and as to why I left....I had a blow to my pride and felt hurt in my heart, neither of which function for a captain of the 13 Court Guards, I left to get my head on straight and to train, anything more than that is need to know."
Back to top Go down
Emiko Nasatora

Emiko Nasatora

PostSubject: Re: Squad 7 Captain, returned from Vacation   Squad 7 Captain, returned from Vacation EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 2:33 am

Of course she knows of me; most any captain would know who the captains and lieutenants of the thirteen court guard squads are... Emiko thought to herself after the captain had finished speaking; what she had said last was a bit humorous. It's a lieutenant's job, as well as a captain's, to make sure other captain's or lieutenant's are well, right? If other captains or lieutenants aren't well, the Seireitei is jeopardized Emiko thought to herself, a sigh escaping her lips. "You sure that blow to your pride and the blow to your heart have healed up? It wouldn't do to have a captain that would waver in her resolve to defend the Seireitei, right? Oh, and for your information, all of this is need to know. It's the job of us higher-ups to make sure the Seireitei is defended." Emiko said all of this rather impassively.
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: Squad 7 Captain, returned from Vacation   Squad 7 Captain, returned from Vacation EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 8:44 am

Karel shrugged to the shinigami as she seemed to only half care what the younger vice-captain said as she began to walk towards her squad barracks, as cherry blossom trees seemingly appeared from nowhere as she made symbols in the air with her paintbrush*"You talk to much, you sure you got disciplined at the Academy? Seems more like your trying to talk down to me kid, and I don't mean because of my height so don't try that joke.."*She said this, ignoring the question from earlier entirely as she painted blossoms and the sky around the squad barracks before her became like an artists scroll as new uniquely shaped clouds formed in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Emiko Nasatora

Emiko Nasatora

PostSubject: Re: Squad 7 Captain, returned from Vacation   Squad 7 Captain, returned from Vacation EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 10:08 pm

"As I'm sure you know, I'm the third squad's lieutenant; as you yourself said, you read about me through reports, so you should know how I did at the academy," Emiko spoke to the captain, wondering why she had ignored her question. Sure, it hadn't been an important one, but just blatantly ignoring a question like that didn't sit well with Emiko. What is she doing? Emiko asked herself as the woman started to paint; the sky around the barracks soon looked like an artist's scroll. "I'm not trying to talk down to you, and I'm not a kid; I'm older than you, after all. I am just trying to make sure that you won't bolt when something like this happens again." Emiko informed the woman, wondering if she would ignore her again.
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: Squad 7 Captain, returned from Vacation   Squad 7 Captain, returned from Vacation EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 10:22 pm

Karel turned and gave a smile before stroking the air and a hard slap came across Emiko's face as she kept her smile and looked at her.*"When I ignore a question, it means not to bring it up again lieutenant do I make myself clear? I will answer you though. I am not that weak Karel anymore, I have become stronger now. And in my eyes, you are a KID, nothing more nothing less until you become a captain, until then you are a child to me. Now if you excuse me, I must inform my squad I have returned."*She turned and started to walk off, but slowly as she knew the lieutenant would say something again, it always seemed to happen to her she got the stubborn ones.
Back to top Go down
Emiko Nasatora

Emiko Nasatora

PostSubject: Re: Squad 7 Captain, returned from Vacation   Squad 7 Captain, returned from Vacation EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 11:01 pm

Due to the fact that she hadn't expected the slap, it connected soundly with her cheek; that told Emiko that Karel was clearly not fit to be a captain. Captains wouldn't go around slapping lieutenants just because the lieutenant was doing their job; Emiko could tell that she wasn't going to like the woman, at all. Emiko held back her tongue as the woman spoke, deciding to listen to her, although she couldn't tell why; Karel was pathetic if she slapped people just for doing their job. "You are still weak, you know; you slapped me just because I repeated a question that you had decided to ignore. You really should learn to control your anger like that if you expect to be a captain for that much longer." Emiko spoke to the woman; some might take that as a threat, but it wasn't. In Emiko's eyes, it was more of a...friendly warning, since she believed it a high possibility that Karel would lose her spot if she kept acting the way she did. Without another word, Emiko turned away from the woman and walked back in the direction she came from.
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: Squad 7 Captain, returned from Vacation   Squad 7 Captain, returned from Vacation EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 11:15 pm

Karel turned and smiled at the woman calmly before she left and spoke in a different calm voice that also seemed stronger than before*"You do your job well, but you seem to not realize, I am a lot stronger than you take me for kid. I slapped you to wake you up, and tell you I am different from the other captains, I do not expect you to like, you are from a different squad, and personally, I hope you come to hate me, all the better, because if you hate me, you can hopefully come to prove me wrong when I say, you are weak. You are weak because you do not understand, and you are weak because you do not know what to say, and when to say it. As a Captain I am strong, but I am as a Teenager, flash tempered and hot headed. Your trying to call me weak will only make me mad or cause me to not trust you. You don't know me, nor do you need to understand me. But I request you learn who you speak to before you decide it is your place to call them weak."*With that she walked into the Squad 7 Barracks, and oddly, there was some cheering, as cherry blossoms appeared around the barracks and music started like a party was being started.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squad 7 Captain, returned from Vacation   Squad 7 Captain, returned from Vacation Empty

Back to top Go down

Squad 7 Captain, returned from Vacation
Page 1 of 1