Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kyouga's Perfect Vacation {Daizai}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyouga

Kyouga

Kyouga's Perfect Vacation {Daizai} Empty
PostSubject: Kyouga's Perfect Vacation {Daizai}   Kyouga's Perfect Vacation {Daizai} EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:17 am

Kyouga finally had some time off, and he wanted to spend it with Daizai. Kyouga was laying on his towl wearing a pair of black swimming trunks with the design of Daisai's tattoos printed in white. As Kyouga waited, he sunbathed under the sun of California. Yes, Kyouga was at the beach of Palm Springs. Also a lot of beautiful girls passed by. They were easy on his eyes, but he didn't show a lot of interest toward them. Kyouga currently looked like he had trained his body a lot, and he looked like he was in excellent shape. However, he had been away from Dai for so long that his heart couldn't bear it anymore.
Back to top Go down
Hollows

Hollows

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga's Perfect Vacation {Daizai}   Kyouga's Perfect Vacation {Daizai} EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:38 am

Dai appeared on the beach that he was invited to. His red hair blowing in the wind. The Espada walked along the sand trail as he made his way to Kyouga, the Ex in more ways than Espada. Seeing the espada he smirked. "What to you want, Kyouga." He said as he glanced at the man's shorts, placing a hand on his tattoo, he rolled his eyes. He was truly over the man. He had power enough to make him the 3rd espada, but now he wanted to... well kill him. The love had faded away with his rank.

Daizai's eyes glanced at all the pretty people that walked back and forth in front of him. "How, lovely. I bet none of these people have to worry about dying." He said as a man in the ocean began to drown. Smirking he sent a cero of small caliber his way killing the man instantly. Oops. he thought
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga's Perfect Vacation {Daizai}   Kyouga's Perfect Vacation {Daizai} EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:10 pm

"Daizai I summoned you here to tell you that Grimmjow has a secret affair with Sairento Bakuhatsu. Also, I have reached the ability to go into a Segunda Ressurrecion. Lastly, I wanted you to enjoy yourself for once." Kyouga said calmly to Dazai, wondering if he had completely lost interest. It really hurt Kyouga, but he fed all of his emotional pain to his true self. Regardless, Kyouga just let Daizai do as he pleased. However, Kyouga felt like killing Daizai as much as Daizai wanted to kill him. Kyouga was always thinking about Daizai when he slept, but Daizai only loved Kyouga for his rank. It was obvious that Kyouga was never really loved for who he was, but merely for his status. If Daizai didn't want him anymore, then Kyouga would just find someone else. Unfortunately, Daizai was the only love he had ever really had. In a way, Kyouga was used as a tool to satisfy Daizai's thirst for power. Kyouga continued to lay on his towel, hiding all of his sadness deep within himself.
Back to top Go down
Hollows

Hollows

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga's Perfect Vacation {Daizai}   Kyouga's Perfect Vacation {Daizai} EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:27 pm

"Wow, you can change twice. Tell me does this change align you with the espada once more. Or does it turn you into a Shinigami?" Daizai heard that Kyouga was working with the shinigami, but that was not what hurt the Espada. What hurt him was being left alone. He was strong, no doubt. He was made from a Vasto Lorde so that gave him a boost, but he could not be trusted.

Standing he looked at the man. "I do enjoy my self. I have fun when I crush people. I am not a human. I do not have caring feelings. You will never be accepted by the Soul Reapers. Just a tool. To be struck down." Daizai walked towards the water. He was wondering how Kyouga was enjoying the perfect vacation.

"So, tell me what made you change sides?" Dai was ignoring the grimmjow comment. It was not his job to worry about him. He also did not care about Kyouga's brother. All he wanted was power and he will align himself with whom ever had the most and it was not Kyouga.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga's Perfect Vacation {Daizai}   Kyouga's Perfect Vacation {Daizai} EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:53 pm

"My Segunda Ressurrecion turns me into a meciless demon that is capable of ruling Las Noches with tremendous malice. I become fierce, highly aggressive, bloodthirsty, and slightly insane in such a form. As far as I'm concerned, all the Espada themselves are tools that will eventually die off one by one. I am not allied with Shinigami, I'm allied with Vizards. Unlike most Arrancars, I've actually grown up to see how pointless it is to attack the Soul Society. I changed sides because I didn't feel like waging war against the Shinigami, and I just couldn't take the bleakness of Las Noches any longer. You would be surprised by how much I have matured since leaving." Kyouga stated calmly as he closed his eyes. Kyouga loved the seabreeze, but Daizai was obviously putting Kyouga down to make himself feel better.
Back to top Go down
Hollows

Hollows

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga's Perfect Vacation {Daizai}   Kyouga's Perfect Vacation {Daizai} EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 2:13 pm

Turning to Kyouga he began to charge a cero. That was a bunch of bull, they were Arrancar, Hollows and they only had two purposes. One was killing and the other was being killed. "I find that load refreshing. We have no place in the world other than killing and being killed. This war came to us for past crimes." He told the former ally, the cero in his hand glowing brightly.

"For crimes we did as humans we were punished. And this is not part of it." He said releasing the cero on the beach. Walking to Kyouga he smirked. "You are jaded my friend if you think that you get to live with the humans and the Shinigami want kill you. I mean think about it. Most of the vizards belonged to the Gotei 13 and once they changed they were banned."

He sat there and looked into the mans eyes. Trying to see if he had any feelings for the man, without a word he spat on Kyouga. "What, I did just to you my love. Is what they will do to you. As I used you so do they. Were we not happy, together?" Daizai's left eye began to water as a single tear fell. Not caring anymore he walked off.

He could not be with the enemy and it was not in his nature to switch sides, because he was afraid. If he died doing what he knew was his destiny, then so be it.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga's Perfect Vacation {Daizai}   Kyouga's Perfect Vacation {Daizai} EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 2:52 pm

As Daizai started to walk away, Kyouga quickly sat up, and grabbed his arm. "Yes, we were very happy together. I admit that I have lied to you, Dai. The real reason I left, was because I wanted you to love me for what I am instead of my rank. It's also because I had to promise to Sairento that I would join his group after training me to control my Segunda Ressurrecion. I think about you.....every day..... You have no idea....how much I miss your face...." Kyouga said as he started to cry uncontrolably. Kyouga then stood up and hugged Daizai. It was very clear that Kyouga yearned for Daizai without end, and Kyouga probably wouldn't find anyone else that he loved so much like this.
Back to top Go down
Hollows

Hollows

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga's Perfect Vacation {Daizai}   Kyouga's Perfect Vacation {Daizai} EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 3:07 pm

The hug felt warm and honest, but there was nothing he could do. He did not care about rank, he cared about Kyouga, but Daizai was loyal to his nature and nurture. He was sent to Hueco Mundo to be a hollow and that was all. Pushing the man away he smiled. "I liked you before I actually knew you were the first seat, but regardless of what you want and who you promised. I can not change sides and help, be good. With that he walked into the water.

The water felt great on Daizai. The espada brought his arms over his head and played in the ocean. "I am who I am and you are my enemy. If people knew that we met, I would be lynched... ha, and for what, love." The word love came out as if Dai was mocking it. His voice was saying one thing, but his emotions another. He wanted to be with Kyouga, but he also wanted more power and he loved evil.

Kyouga was out of his reach, now and nothing could bring him back to him. Nothing at all. As the espada drifted away in the water he smiled, letting the waves caress his body feeling his loneliness with perfect peace. As he laid on his back he wandered if his former beau would swim after him.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga's Perfect Vacation {Daizai}   Kyouga's Perfect Vacation {Daizai} EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 3:37 pm

Kyouga went after Daizai, and swam after him. "You can override this separation if you make me your Fraccion!" Kyouga yelled after him. "Besides, if I know Grimmjow, he's determined to bring the ones that left him back. Dai, this is probably your last chance. Our love was always meant to be forbidden, and I will always come running back to you." Kyouga said gently to Daizai when he was close enough. Kyouga knew that what he was suggesting was conspiricy on so many levels, but he just couldn't help himself. Kyouga was constantly caught in a hurricane of multiple emotions and thoughts. Ultimately, Kyouga knew that he would have to make a decision and stick with it. However, he would just have to go with things as they came.
Back to top Go down
Hollows

Hollows

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga's Perfect Vacation {Daizai}   Kyouga's Perfect Vacation {Daizai} EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 7:43 pm

Dai stopped as the man made his way to him. Placing a hand on his face he kissed him. "I would love that, but how would you feel when I had to attack the Kurosu. I mean you would be with me and go against your brother." It was clear he would have to chose one or the other. "So, if you want to be my fraccion. Then so be it, but you must choose me or your brother. Remember my aspect of death is greed. I want all of you or none at all.

With that he wrapped his arms around the man and sonidoed back onto the sandy beach. His clothing dripping wet from the swim. His bare chest showing through his opened jacket. Looking at Kyouga he asked, "Will you give me all of you?" with that he kissed the man.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga's Perfect Vacation {Daizai}   Kyouga's Perfect Vacation {Daizai} EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 8:35 pm

"Yes, you shall have me completely. Also, you may have Kaimei and Damon as well." Kyouga said gently as he briefly pulled away from the kiss. Little did Dazai know of the truth of Kyouga's power. Yet, Saireno and Grimmjow might end up getting engaged. However, he doubted it since Sairento fancied Hayami Rentai. Kyouga's aspects of death were lust and rage, but Kyouga had never shown Daizai his true form. "Would you like to see me for what I really am?" Kyouga asked with a sly grin.
Back to top Go down
Hollows

Hollows

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga's Perfect Vacation {Daizai}   Kyouga's Perfect Vacation {Daizai} EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 8:42 pm

Dai smiled that was just what he wanted to hear. That he had him and no one else could changed that. He was greedy, he was getting what he wanted from the man. Everything including the love. "Yes, show it to me." He said kissing his neck.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga's Perfect Vacation {Daizai}   Kyouga's Perfect Vacation {Daizai} EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:01 pm

Kyouga's eyes turned black with gold irises, and slits for pupils. At this point, a very wide grin swept across Kyouga's face. "Demonio de la oscuridad." Kyouga chanted evilly as he was devoured by darkness. When the darkness cleared, Kyouga looked looked like a demon with skin as black as night. Kyouga's hollow hole had also moved to his abdomin (See this). "Well? What do you think, Daizai?" Kyouga asked in very tough, manly voice as he crossed his buff arms across his bulging chest. He had a determined look on his face with a wide grin. Kyouga was eager to see Daizai's reaction. His long mane of white hair was also blowing in the wind. Regardless, this is what Kyouga really was.
Back to top Go down
Hollows

Hollows

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga's Perfect Vacation {Daizai}   Kyouga's Perfect Vacation {Daizai} EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:22 am

Daizai liked the new look and from what the man told him. It was all his with a smile he hugged the man. "I love the look." He said with a warm hug. The guy was powerful and Daizai loved it. Did this mean that the 5th seat could do as he liked or not.

"So, what do we do now?"
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga's Perfect Vacation {Daizai}   Kyouga's Perfect Vacation {Daizai} EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:51 pm

"This..." Kyouga said as he tightly wrapped his powerful arms around Daizai, causing their torsos to touch one another. Kyouga quickly tilted his head to the left, and placed his mouth over Daizai's. Kyouga then violently thrust his tongue into Daizai's mouth, and occasionally danced it across the sides of his mouth as he closed his eyes. As Kyouga did this, Daizai was being fed a rather large sample of Kyouga's power. While this happened, Daizai's eyes would quickly become just like Kyouga's, and the chance of addiction to this power was very high at this concentrated level.
Back to top Go down
Hollows

Hollows

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga's Perfect Vacation {Daizai}   Kyouga's Perfect Vacation {Daizai} EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 3:31 pm

As the power surged into his body, the effects from it became visible. Dai's eyes opened wildly and his red orbs became black. He wanted more, was it from the power or was it from his aspect of death. The power rushed quickly into his body as it got overbearing the espada pushed his lover out of the way. "Stop! No more? He said as he tumbled to the ground. The man's voice had become more dark. He hated that he liked himself the way he was.

Looking at Kyouga he began to vomit, but not from him. From the power his body was getting use to it. After awhile he had got over the feeling and stood. His body changed, the muscles he had grew bigger. "Thank you, do you know what this truly feels like?" The question needed no reply. He had figured that his lover had felt somewhat the same thing he was feeling now.

"With just a taste of your power. I know I can handle those who got in my way. I feel... I feel like I should be in the fourth position and more. I want more."
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga's Perfect Vacation {Daizai}   Kyouga's Perfect Vacation {Daizai} EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:20 am

"Are you sure? There's a chance that you could die from the intense strain and pain. That was more concentrated than what I have given Kaimei and Damon." Kyouga said darkly, but also warningly to Daizai because he was concerned. "If you really want to go that far, we'll have to get dirty." Kyouga said with an evil toothy grin as he gently layed Daizai on his back. "Be aware that this will be very painful, and you'll likely become a monster like me." he added as he layed next to Daizai, and started to lick his stronger chest and abbs. Kyouga finally got to Daizai's hollow hole, and ran his snake-like tongue across the inside of the hollow hole. This process was like injecting Daizai with a poison that would alter Daizai's physical appearance completely. Surely, he would become something similar to what Kyouga currently was. However, the pain would likely unbearible at this point. "If it's too much, I can take it away from you. It's your choice..." Kyouga said happily as he started to infect other parts of Daizai's body with his tongue. Fortunately, he was saving the best for last.
Back to top Go down
Hollows

Hollows

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga's Perfect Vacation {Daizai}   Kyouga's Perfect Vacation {Daizai} EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 3:05 pm

Time went by slowly, but surely the sky was looking odd. The sky seemed to be darker than before as things happened with him and Kyouga Dai placed a hand on his face. It felt like he was in his resurrection form, but rough. Placing a hand on the man he stopped him. "The power is great, but I refuse to be scaly. I like my looks." he said with a smile. The Espada knew he was falling for the guy for his power and his looks, but not on him he was not.

"Is there another way for us to achieve the power, without altering my looks?" He asked as he kissed the man.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga's Perfect Vacation {Daizai}   Kyouga's Perfect Vacation {Daizai} EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 3:30 pm

Kyouga seemed to smile as they kissed, and Daizai's eyes steadily went back to normal. Daizai's muscles quickly got as strong as Kyouga's, and Daizai's mask fragment looked more polished and much harder. Kyouga wondered if that alone was enough for Daizai, and he did look even more irresistable thanks to Kyouga's efforts. He waited to see if Daizai had anything to say.
Back to top Go down
Hollows

Hollows

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga's Perfect Vacation {Daizai}   Kyouga's Perfect Vacation {Daizai} EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:14 pm

"See, now this is more my speed." He said with an evil smirk. Standing he looked to the setting sun, the color of the beautiful sky and the birds flying and singing the last song of the day. THat was all making the espada sick to his stomach. He wanted to leave now.

He had enough power in his body to play with some people, but who. Looking to Kyouga he asked. "So, are you still down for the evil?"
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga's Perfect Vacation {Daizai}   Kyouga's Perfect Vacation {Daizai} EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:27 pm

"What did you have in mind?" Kyouga asked as a toothy grin stretched across his face. Kyouga was really interested, but he wanted to know what Daizai had planned first. "Daizai, if I go into my sealed state, I will be knocked out for an hour. Just keep that in mind..." He added sneakily. Kyouga didn't really care, but he thought that Daizai had a right to know.
Back to top Go down
Hollows

Hollows

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga's Perfect Vacation {Daizai}   Kyouga's Perfect Vacation {Daizai} EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 9:53 pm

Dai heard what he said, but he did not care. Not because he wanted Kyouga to die or anything, but because, if this went the way he planned he was not going to make it out alive or not in one piece. "First I need to get stronger. Then I must kill Kaimei." He said with an evil smirk that grew on his face.

He knew that the battle was going to be a tough one and someone was going to lose, but he did not care. Since all this bull had started the stronger Espada wanted him dead for some odd reason. Now that he had Kyouga on his side. He could get him to save his life, if he was in danger. Or so he was hoping.

The only problem was that Sairento was out of the question. The two were family and even Dai was not that heartless. "So, will you help me kill him?"
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga's Perfect Vacation {Daizai}   Kyouga's Perfect Vacation {Daizai} EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:32 pm

"Kill him? Why kill Kaimei when I can simply absorb him whenever I want? Daizai, if he really is that much of a pest to you, I shall absorb his body and his power. Is that an acceptable alternative?" Kyouga asked and explained his most basic of powers. Perhaps this alternative would change Daizai's mind.
Back to top Go down
Hollows

Hollows

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga's Perfect Vacation {Daizai}   Kyouga's Perfect Vacation {Daizai} EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:24 am

"Yeah, that is sweet and all, but then I would look weak. Like I always run to you for help." He said with a smirk on his lips. He wanted to kill him, not absorb the man. "Besides wouldn't you be the one to gain his abilities if you did that?" He asked as he glared at Kyouga.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga's Perfect Vacation {Daizai}   Kyouga's Perfect Vacation {Daizai} EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:57 am

"Yes, I would. Why don't you do it yourself if you're concerned about looking weak?" Kyouga said and suggested calmly with a grin, knowing that Daizai wanted to kill someone who was of great worth to him. Kyouga would not help Daizai accomplish this task.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga's Perfect Vacation {Daizai}   Kyouga's Perfect Vacation {Daizai} Empty

Back to top Go down

Kyouga's Perfect Vacation {Daizai}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next