Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kenpachi Zaraki

Kenpachi Zaraki

The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi)   The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:26 am

Kenpachi was hurt pretty badly to but he didn't feel it. "It seems like you have reached your limits.." said Kenpachi slowly in a deep tone of voice. Kenpachi had a really hard time acting compassionate but he didn't want his opponent to die. Kenpachi then smiled "Well i will be dragging you back now." said Kenpachi as he held his sword with his second hand and he ran towards the enemy. Kenpachi was not close yet as he made a big shock wave flying towards Zilo, surely this move would of finished him off causing him to be knocked out;. Kenpachi then grinned. "That was a great battle" said Kenpachi breathing a bit heavy as he wrapped his bandages over his sword. "You have reached your limits. Now get up and follow me" said Kenpachi.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi)   The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:29 am

Zilo got knocked back from the blast and laughed a little as he stood up holding his blade in his left hand still. His reiatsu went up again there was no need to save this little bit to heal Kenpachi he knew that. "This is what you call fun." He said he knew Kenpachi was at his limit too. He could use the last of this reiatsu to fight he knew kenpachi had a little left after that as well. "I am guessing you are at your limits as well." He knew Kenpachi had only been forced to his limits by one person before and that was Ichigo Kurosaki.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

Kenpachi Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi)   The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:51 am

Kenpachi then walked up towards Zilo. "I am not at my limits yet, I have a far way to go before i reach my limit." said Kenpachi as he smiled. "If you think you can still fight then we will continue." said Kenpachi as he laughed, Kenpachi's yellow reiatsu started to form again. "There was this 1 class the old fart force me to take. A class that shows you how to do stronger hits on opponents. " said Kenpachi as he looked at his sword. "It was called Kendo, a special class where you learn to use your sword. Did you know that you do stronger hits with 2 hands." Kenpachi then said as he put his right and left hand onto the holder of his blade as he smiled. Kenpachi then made a slash that split the area in 2 causing the ground to crack and break. Kenpachi then ran towards the enemy and gave the last slice. Kenpachi's reiatsu increased as his sword flew down towards the enemy. Kenpachi's sword was made for offensive attacks, not defencive. Kenpachi smirked as a big dust cloud formed as it pushed Zilo into the ground. Even if Zilo blocked it he wouldn't hold out for long .Zilo would be pushed into the ground. Kenpachi's sword the started to shine as a shock wave was formed by Kenpachi's Zanpaktou.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi)   The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:54 am

Zilo smiled as he was blocking the blade. "So this is kendo but you say it is powerful but you forget that i still have something." He said as he put his other hand on the blade giving him more of a power boost. The ground around him was completely a giant crater. He stood there huffing and puffing. He thought he could win. But that kendo attack took more out of him then he thought. He looked back at kenpachi standing at the top of the crater. "You know when i thought id been in the ground i thought i'd be laying there. Not standing." He said trying to catch his breath huffing and puffing.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

Kenpachi Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi)   The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:01 am

Kenpachi the said to Zilo, "The way of the sword was a bunch of crap, but if you actually think about it. You can probably end a life." said Kenpachi as he did another slash but this time his sword had a yellow aura. Kenpcahi then slashed as me made a big dust cloud. This move was a massive shock wave that can kill someone. In this case this shock wave would have just injured Zilo to a point where he can't move anymore. Kenpachi didn't forget his mission.If Kenpachi killed Zilo, Unohana would give some disturbing looks to Kenpachi. Kenpachi didn't want that.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi)   The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:03 am

He blocked the blast again but this time was sent flying. "Hehehehe Damn and i thought i was going to win. He said looking at the sky. He stood up using his sword it reverted back to its normal form giving him the energy to at least walk. "I admit defeat for once." He said looking at Kenpachi. His first lose was to the man he used to want to be like. "So now what are you going to do with me..." He awaited an answer as he walked up to him.
Back to top Go down
Chiyuki Suzu

Chiyuki Suzu

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi)   The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:12 am

Chiyuki blinked and looked at the scene before her. The surroundings were completely and utterly demolished, it was like one big crater practically. She sighed a bit, the spiritual pressure and reiatsu following out was crazy. Good god that could only mean one thing. She looked over and saw none other then Zilo and Kenpachi. Great just bloody great. She slid down careful not to trip fall and look like a dumbass. She cocked her head to the side. Well damn it looked like this battle most of been either epic to no end but at least no one seemed to injured sure Zilo was beat up but he could probably manage so when Kenpachi but it was Kenpachi so it really didn't matter. She sighed a bit and muttered to herself, "good god can't he not get into a fight. Just once."
She sighed and looked up at the captain, "I take it you were sent here to retrieve Zilo?" She tried to at least help Zilo stand up straight and not collapse at least he wasn't dead like most would have been. "Need me to open a gate, Kenny?"
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro+

Zane Hataro+

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi)   The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:58 pm

Zane had been watching the fight since the start. He examined each movement, attack, and ability the two shinigami had used. By now, he was sure that the spikey-headed shinigami was ibe if the captains he heard about. The only questio in his mind was, why were they here and fighting. Once the fight had concluded and a female soul reaper appeared and spoke to the one he presumed a captain, he got a faint idea of what was going on. Zane figured that the shinigami with the long zanpakto had been a run a way who the other shinigami was sent to capture him and return him to whatever world they came from. He did'nt know much about the realm the soul reapers come from, only that it was probibly a very large area.Zane hadn't bothered to say anything since he started watching since there was no need to. He decided to watch the shinigami for a few more minutes before he went back to Karakura town. After all, he didn't really have anything better to do aside sleep around all day.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

Kenpachi Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi)   The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:41 pm

Kenpachi looked at her and said "Lady just take him and bring him to to whoever, I am going to stay here for a while." said Kenpachi as he then paused and asked. "Are you a healer?" asked Kenpachi.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi)   The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 3:11 pm

Zilo interrupted them."She is not but i am." He walked over to kenpachi and used some of his remaining Riatsu to heal the wounds he had inflicted on him. It was as if Kenpachi hand't been hit once when he had finished healing him. "There you go." He said standing using his sword he fell down onto hi but and starred at the two of them. Looks like he was going to be taken back after all. He just sat there smiling. He thought he put up a damn good fight but to Kenpachi it was just probably a freaking play fight...
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

Kenpachi Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi)   The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 3:27 pm

Kenpachi was healed and he was thankful. "You are strong, probably one of the strongest people i have faced you freaking idiot." said Kenpachi to Zilo. Kenpachi knew that fight was exciting, it has been long since he ever fought with anyone. "You almost got me you idiot." said Kenpachi as he then said to the girl. "Take him away now, i must go somewhere important." said Kenpachi as he ran towards the town.
Back to top Go down
Chiyuki Suzu

Chiyuki Suzu

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi)   The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:19 pm

She sighed again and quickly went over to her friend and shook her head, "Zilo, you're my friend and all but seriously? You really need to get your priorities straight. As in healing yourself over Kenny who could sooo handle himself with the wounds." She sighed a bit and tried to help him up so he could at least balance himself a bit. "Okay now to drag you back to the Soul Society..." With that she promptly opened a gate to the S.S and helped Zilo through doing her best to make sure her, at times idiotic, friend didn't fall and hurt himself further.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi)   The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 5:15 pm

Zilo looked at kenpachi as he ran off and looked at Chiyuki that was walking towards the gate he smiled and whispered into her ear. "Sorry..." With that he hit her on the back of her neck with his sword causing her to be knocked out. He walked off in the opposite direction and looked back at Chiyuki he had at least covered her up with his jacket. He walked away and out of site towards the house he is training in.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi)   The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 5:18 pm

As she said that Soren who was rather irritated about his 3rd seat leaving his division without his permission or anything opened the Senkaigemmon looking down. Chiyuki...what did I tell about telling me before you go to do other things I have been looking for you all day. Soren stepped out of the Senkaigemmon and looked at Zilo with the knocked out Chiyuki on the ground. Zilo...what did you do?! Soren felt his reiatsu nearby and picked Chiyuki up and followed him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi)   The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2