Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zilo

Zilo

The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi) Empty
PostSubject: The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi)   The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 8:41 pm

Zilo was walking in the small town looking around. He knew the soul society would be coming after him. But he didn't think it would be so soon. He only hoped that one person would not come and get him. The man he had fought like and always looked up to. Zaraki Kenpachi. The man was a beast or so he was told. He stood in the center of the field and waited for the Reiatsu he had felt come after him. He knew it must be a captain level from the amount he could sense on the person. He sighed and drew his blade waiting.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

Kenpachi Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi)   The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 8:53 pm

Kenpachi was in the 9th Division barrack, Kenpachi was pissed off because Yachiru couldn't be found. Kenpachi knows that she can take care of her self but believe it or not, she was his first friend. A announcement was made and Kenpachi was forced to hunt down the one name Zilo. Kenpachi have not heard of this man but he expect and long and serious fight with this man, Kenpachi then stood up as he ran. Kenpachi had the worst sense of direction he couldn't find the gate towards the human world. Kenpachi remembered that people can open the Senkai gate.

Kenpachi picked up a short Shinigami and said "I want you to open me a Senkai Gate. If you don't your pathetic life will have no more meaning." said Kenpachi in a harsh mean tone of voice. The man opened it and said "Geez, what's his problem."

Kenpachi was running around, without Yachiru he didn't know where to go. Kenpachi was blind in sensing spiritual Pressure. Even with Yachiru she probably would of made him more lost. Kenpachi ran and ran and ran until he hit a familiar school. "That must be the school that stupid idiot Kurosaki goes to." said Kenpachi as he left running. Kenpachi was face to face with a hollow, one that was bigger them him inside. Kenpachi looked up and grabbed the hollows head and squeezed it. Kenpachi ran towards a man standing there.Kenpachi ran up towards the man. " Are you the Zilo guy that old fart forced me to hunt down.." said Kenpachi.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi)   The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:03 pm

Zilo turned around to here his name called. He looked back and saw The man that he had not wanted to fight. It was Zaraki Kenpachi himself. "And what if i am Zilo?" He said in a little cocky voice. He knew this wouldn't be a easy fight but he did not want to go back to the soul society now. He had ran away. He didn't want anyone to think that he was weak ever again that is why he went off on his own. He had hopped to get some training in with kisuke before they had sent anyone after him. He thought about it for a minute and replied with some respect.

"Yes i am Zilo the man you seek but what could that old man want with me i am nothing special to you people. I have not done anything wrong to deserve to be hunted. And sides its not like Zaraki to be so excited about a hunt and be the first one to come." He said smiling seeing him he was a giant when you looked at him. Zilo looked like a small guy. He came up to Kenpachi chest. He was wearing the old Lt. outfit that had the sleeves cut off when him and ryuuga had battled he looked the man over and didn't see the pink haired girl that is normaly with him or any other captains. "So you came alone Zaraki?" He said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

Kenpachi Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi)   The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:17 pm

Kenpachi just grinned, Kenpachi pulled out his zanpaktou and smiled saying "Look, I am not here to answer questions, The old fart wanted me to fight you and kill you and i am not going to go empty handed. " said Kenpachi as his grin was so big he you can see all his teeth. Kenpachi didn't believe in the first attack so he wanted to taunt the enemy first. "Well of course i came alone, Yachiru is out hiding some where and my Squad had duties to do. I guess if 1 of us dies we will never be found again." said Kenpachi with a big grin.

Kenpachi and then swung his sword at the air as the ground behind him turned to a massive crater. "Well there is no use fighting here, I am not aloud to go all out or that orange haired kid would never battle me ever again." said Kenpachi as he walked away.

Kenpachi was resting his Zanpaktou on his shoulder as he walked away from the city into a open area. Kenpachi then did another slash at the air but this time with much more force.

Kenpachi then slowly said "It has been long since i fought a opponent, my muscles are getting smaller and my body is getting a bit stiff." said Kenpachi as he did another slash this time you can feel all the pressure gathering up in 1 area ripping the ground open. Kenpachi then grinned as he did some finger motions addressing Zilo to come attack him first. "Lets hope you satisfy my hunger to fight. Try not to die before this warm up." said Kenpachi. Kenpachi then stretched as you can hear his back crack.
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro+

Zane Hataro+

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi)   The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:28 pm

Zane Hataro was walking through the town out of bordom as usual looking for something to do. After a few minutes he started to detect the spiritual pressure of two beings. Judging from the level of it, he assumed it was that of some strong shinigami, but the only real way to find out was to check it out himself. Zane looked in the direction that the spiritual pressure was coming from and started to change the direction of his walk to move toward the source of what he had sensed.

After about two minutes of moving closer and closer to the two beings and the spiritual pressure growing stedily stronger, it started to push down on Zane's body. He was still able to stand somewhat, but hated how weak he was in his normal human-state, but allso hated how his powerful states affected him internally. Zane started to see two men in the distance with their zanpakto out. It appeared they were about to engage in combat, but this was just a prediction.

Out of curiosity, Zane decided to stay and watch the match, but wanted to get a safe distance so he didn't get caought up in the fight in his weak state. He began to walk again about one tenth a mile north of the two so that he could see the fight accuractely without getting hit by any attacks. Zane stood with the strain still on his body and obsearved the power of the shinigami with spiked hair. He had much more spiritual pressure then the shinigami he usually saw around Karakura town. Zane thought that maybe the man was one of the captainn shinigami because of his spiritual pressure. He had never seen a captain before though and only heard of them, so he wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi)   The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:30 pm

Zilo pulled his Zanpaktou off his back and held it in his right hand. He wasn't going to use his left hand until they really got serious into this fight. He smiled at the man in front of him. "So you figure that if you get me near death and drag me back to the soul society then you will be rewarded in some way. And in fact that you think i am not as strong as some people you might know." He said as he starred into the mans eyes and laughed a little he hasn't fought someone like Zaraki in a while and knew that this was going to be a epic battle for the both of them. "Look why waste your time on a weakling like me and not go fight that orange hair punk Kurosaki." At this they both could laugh they both saw ichigo as a punk. Looks like they had the same opinion as each other.

Well as far as Zilo was concerned he would fight to his final strength that he had. He looked at the giant in front of him. "Though unlike ichigo you already know that i can cut you and theres no doubt about it." He said looking at him. He knew this was going to be a close call if he wanted to stay here and train with Kisuke. "If you do win and take me back Zaraki then what will you do if you are sent to hunt me down again and bring me back again. What will you do then." He said this as he held his Reokia in his right hand. He looked up at him and smiled waiting on an answer from him. He knew that Zaraki enjoyed fighting as much as he did. Zilo has not yet been defeated by anyone. But this might be different with the man he had once idolized.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

Kenpachi Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi)   The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:01 pm

Kenpachi then grinned, "Well, I don't care about the reward. The reward is the thrill of fighting." said Kenpachi as he kept his Zanpaktou on his shoulder. Kenpachi is a odd fighter, he is not much of the one that would give up if he feels high spiritual pressure he would just face it face to face and take it down piece by piece. "I will drag you back, I don't really kill people who can't hold there Zanpaktou if they are to tired." said Kenpachi. Well Kenpachi was not really into pride just fighting.

Kenpachi listened to Zilo with barely any attention. "Hmm? We will see about that." said Kenpachi in a tired tone of voice, Kenpachi then watched Zilo blabbering on about if Kenpachi captures him or not.

Kenpachi then grinned as Zilo said
If you do win and take me back Zaraki then what will you do if you are sent to hunt me down again and bring me back again. What will you do then. Kenpachi then watched him as he said to him "Then i will kill you the next time.." said Kenpachi in a deep harsh tone of voice. "Pains me to say it but if I do have to kill you, I will kill you. You seem strong, saying that inlike Ichigo you can cut me makes you seem much more enjoyable." said Kenpachi. Kenpachi then smirked and said "You get the first attack."

Kenpachi was a bit shocked to see the size of Zilo's Zanpaktou. It seems like it must hold a lot of Reiatsu. No matter the size Kenpachi wasn't that much intimidated, it just made Kenpachi so much more happier.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi)   The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:08 pm

Zilo smiled at this and said "You always give them the first attack. Hmm i guess theres no reason to hold back against someone that i know that will be a worthy fighter." He moved his sword to his left hand. He shunpoed right beside him and swung the blade witha force that could cut any being he knew that Zaraki would either be cut or block this attack. Either way he was prepared for him to strike back. He fought like Zaraki pain just let him know he was alive. He was actually going to enjoy this battle. He knew this would be fun for the both of him he laughed a little bit as he swung his blade at him.
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro+

Zane Hataro+

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi)   The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:19 pm

Zane watched closely to the movements the shinigami made and listened carefully to the words they spoke. The two appeared to be both very violent people which would lead this fight to be a very entertaining one. Once the shinigami with the abnormally large zanpakto made it's move to attack first with a shunpo, Zane obsearved how the spikey-headed shinigami would react to the other's assault. This was a good chance for him to see how the more powerful shinigami preformed in combat.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

Kenpachi Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi)   The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:26 pm

Kenpachi the grinned as he can see the force on that swing. Kenpachi then said "I guess no more talking will be need for this battle." said Kenpachi in a deep voice, Kenpachi then took his Zanpaktou of his shoulder and blocked the attack. Kenpachi then slowly took a step back knowing that Zilo would of took a nice slash on Kenpachi. Kenpachi then grinned as he pulled his sword away from Zilo's sword.

Kenpachi doing a horrific laugh. "HEHEHEH" laughed Kenpachi as he moved his sword in a upwards motion. Kenpachi then Put down his sword in a fast but strong motion.

Kenpachi knew that this guy meant buisness, it would be better to kill him but if he has to bring him back alive he will have to, due to the fact that the old fart will execute him. Kenpachi was happy to see a nice match against him. Kenpachi then continued laughing also saying "Eat this!" Kenpachi was actually happy. This was like the battle against Nnoitra he had a few years ago.

Kenpachi then stepped back again as he gave another grave slash. This time Kenpachi was in a defencive position. Kenpachi tried his hardest to not get excited but he couldn't help it. Kenpachi could feel his blood rising of excitement. Kenpachi then said "Thank you." Kenpachi then landed the sword on Zilo attempting to hit him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-re7MP-BBo&feature=related~Starts to play.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi)   The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:36 pm

Zilo brought his sword up to block the first blow causing craters to appear below him. He was smiling. he saw another slash coming down fast. With reflex unlike a normal shinigami he blocked it again smiling. "Your going to enjoy this fight as much as me aren't you." He said as he threw the sword up and jumping away from kenpachi. HE held the zanpaktou and went at him again bringing a slash side ways. After that he brought one straight down with his left hand. There was much more power in his left hand then there has ever been. He was getting just as excited as Zaraki was.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

Kenpachi Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi)   The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:48 pm

Kenpachi then blocked the one from his sides. Kenpachi grinned as 1 actually cut him a bit on his chest. Kenpachi then laughed as he acted like he didn't feel that pain what so ever. Kenpachi usually does that in every battle, Kenpachi dashed back as he looked at the crater that formed under his opponent. The crater was filled with broken rocks and pebbles all scattered everywhere.

Kenpachi with a big smiled he flew towards the enemy. Kenpachi didn't believe in shunpo so he never uses it, Kenpachi then smashed his sword once again but this time when the sword collided with each other he did a quick slash down wards creating spark.

Kenpachi then repetitively kept smashing Zilo's sword until the 4 slash he aimed for the sides. "It has been long since I actually felt this warmed up so fast." as he did another laugh but this time it sounded insane. You can look into Kenpachi's eyes and you can already tell that he was crazy.

Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi)   The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:00 pm

Zilo felt the blows getting stornger he was smiling. The downward slice had cut him a little bit. He smiled. The slash to the side he jumped back a little bit and got cut he was enjoying this. "You know i have styled my fighting after you and i see why you enjoy this so much and opponent that can actually cut you is enjoying." With this Zilo took off again slicing downward with his sword. He didn't shunpo this time and then brought his sword to slice right then left then from and uppercut position slicing upwards into the air. He was smiling. He ended with a slice downward smiling and in a defensive position waiting for the next income of attacks.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

Kenpachi Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi)   The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi) EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 6:57 am

Kenpachi grinned as he replied "Are you going to blabber all day?" Kenpachi then seen the slices as he hold his Zanpaktou in 1 position. Every Time Zilo changed his slashes Kenpachi would put his sword in a angle which blocked the attack. Kenpachi then grinned as he jumped and did a downwards slash, Kenpachi wondered if he should release his seal. "Not yet" Kenpachi thought.

Kenpachi then started to do a phycotic laugh. Kenpachi was showing his fangs. "Aren't you going to use your Shikai?" asked Kenpachi as he stopped grinning for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi)   The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi) EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 8:52 am

Zilo laughed for a bit and ran his hand over his blade the giant blade turned into a 6 foot long white katana. Zilo strength and speed had increased. He stood there starring at him. He had given Kenpachi what he had asked for. His shikai. He sighed and charged at the man again slicing from the right with his blade and to the left again but this time switched it up he went behind him and came down with force that would pretty much make a crater under kenpachi this time. He smiled as he came down he his the ground bringing his blade down. If this would hit him then kenpachi would be pretty screwed with how deep it would go.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

Kenpachi Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi)   The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi) EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:07 am

Kenpachi smiled as the man known as Zilo released his Zanpaktou. In other words he just used his Shikai against Kenpachi. A big grin was made by Kenpachi as he put his sword behind his back over his shoulders blocking the blow that Zilo made, Kenpachi not moving a inch a crater was formed as Kenpachi smiled. "You powers are actually pretty good. For a kid." said Kenpachi as he turned around. While the sword were both clashing Kenpachi using alot of force pushing his sword to left causing Zilo to be open. Kenpachi did a tiny push sending Zilo back away from Kenpachi.

Kenpachi then laughed psychotically as he ran with all his speed towards Zilo as he did a hard smash going downwards, Kenpachi knew that this will cause a big Crater. Kenpachi looked around as he noticed that the whole area was filled with craters, a smirk came on Kenpachi's face again as you can see him going to laugh but he didn't. Kenpachi held it in and he fought seriously.

Kenpachi didn't want to kill Zilo because he wants to face Zilo in the future when they get stronger. Kenpachi raised a eyebrow looking at the sword remind him of Kurosaki's sword but this one was white and Kurosaki's was black. Kenpachi still running as he made another smash going downwards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ODUugPrnFo&feature=related ~ Starts to play.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi)   The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi) EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:14 am

Zilo was sent back away from kenpachi laughing. He knew he idolized the right man for the job. He jumped back and blocked the blow and it made another crater. He jumped back again only for kenpachi to make another crater below him. He knocked kenpachi sword upwards and brought his blade to slice at his stomach then brought another slice to slice at his chest coming up form his stomach then another simultaneously bringing it down on his shoulder with a heavy slice to make it go deep and form a crater like no other. He smiled at the man he once idolized.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

Kenpachi Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi)   The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi) EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:25 am

Kenpachi smiled as the man tried to slice him at the stomach. Kenpachi grabbed the Zanpaktou with his bare hands causing it to bleed a little, Kenpachi laughed again as he pushed the sword back causing the holder to get pushed back to. "Hmph.." said Kenpachi in a ignorant voice. Kenpachi sounded like he was getting ready for a hard attack. Kenpachi then ran towards Zilo with all his might as he gave 1 big slash that made a line of craters on the ground. A shock wave causing the ground to be ripped open as he smiled. Kenpachi knew that he didn't go up to his limits but he was going to when he needs too. Kenpachi then smirked showing his fangs again as he then ran towards Zilo again doing a downwards slash. Kenpachi's face was now serious as he said "I know that you are holding back against me, use your Bankai." said Kenpachi in a deep and intimidating tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi)   The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi) EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:29 am

Zilo blocked the blade as it came down on him. He used his foot to kick kenpachi away. "No i will not as long as you still have that seal." He said pointing to the eye patch. He pulled his blade up as he power went up. He charged at him smiling coming down with force that would cause the ground to crater again and probably split this time. He knew kenpachi would respect his wishes to fight on even ground as he came down with his blade. The blade would make a large crater if blocked and he brought his sword to the right this time not from to left. This way giving it more power since he is using his left hand.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

Kenpachi Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi)   The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi) EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:47 am

Kenpachi had a really stubborn personality as he had a serious look on his face, "You must know that i usually don't take it off by will, it comes off by force." said Kenpachi as he he looked at his Zanpaktou and held it on his palm. Kenpachi then smirked "If you want to see what is under my eye patch you are going to have to force me to take it off." said Kenpachi as he blocked the big slash that Zilo have delivered him. Kenpachi then smirked as he used all his force to push Zilo back.

<->
Flash Back <->

Kenpachi was fighting Nnoitra as he was really wounded during the fight. Kenpachi was still fighting as Nnoitra pulled off his eye patch using his Glaive/spear weapon. Kenpachi's yellow skull reiatsu was leaking like no tomorrow. Thats when the battle would have been wrapped up any ways.

Kenpachi was also facing Ichigo when he was hurt badly as his reiatsu released all at one time.Kenpachi took off his eye patch due to the fact he was really injured.

Flash Back ended

Kenpachi smiled "The old fart forced this on my face for a reason." said Kenpachi as he rushed Towards Zilo. "NOW LETS ENJOY THIS BATTLE!!!!!" yelled Kenpachi as he leaked a bit and Reiatsu as he forced his body at Zilo with his sowrd on his left hand he could feel his goose bumps standing as his bells on his hair started to shake.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi)   The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi) EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:54 am

Zilo smiled as he blocked the blow and seeing him release off his reiatsu like that. He knocked the blade and kicked him back again. "Fine you want to see it that badly. rise from the ashes Reokia..." The blade turned into a 9 foot white katana. Zilo power was higher then Kenpachi this was a match for Kenpachi without his eye patch. "On the end of my blade is an invisible extension of about 3 feet making it a 12 foot long blade." He said this as he charged at him. His speed increased greatly and so did his power. At this moment he could send kenpachi flieing with ease. He brought down the blade at which would make a giant crater beneath kenny. He brought blade with speed unlike any other at his stomach that would be deep if he didn.t move he ended with a defensive position.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

Kenpachi Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi)   The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi) EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:03 am

Kenpachi was sliced across the stomach but this time it left the 3 feet extension visible, Kenpachi smiled as he pulled his eye patch of his face as a bunch of yellow reiatsu was formed as he smiled. "Seeing you have used your Bankai, I AM GOING TO KICK THE HELL OUT OF YOU!!!" yelled Kenpachi as he flew towards Zilo with great force. Kenpachi then smashed downwards at Zilo with a big smile on his face. "It seems like it is time for me to end this." said Kenpachi smiling as he did a tiny force back pushing back Zilo as he did a tiny slash at the air causing the earth to rip open as rocks started to fly at Zilo. "THIS IS GREAT!!!" yelled Kenpachi with a psychotic laugh right after it. Kenpachi hasn't released his seal in a long time, the people who did fight were usually weaker then him. Kenpachi then gave a grave slash.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi)   The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi) EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:08 am

Zilo blocked them laughing. When the rocks came at him he started to run through them at Kenpachi. "I have no intention of ending it here it just got fun!" He said as he sounded insane right there. He brought his sword up to match evenly with kenpachi causing everything around them to be blown away with sheer force. The ground around them made a crater deeper then the rest and bigger. He kept striking at kenpachi. "White fang" the invisible extension you could now see it seemed to be part of the blade now that what white fang did it made it where the extension could be seen and it made an excellent noise as the two of them clashed together the first time. He brought another strike down and then a downward angle slice going to the right laughing.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

Kenpachi Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi)   The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi) EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:18 am

Kenpachi smiled as the man was smiling while battling Kenpachi. The man kept striking Kenpachi so Kenpachi just kept blocking the hits that Zilo made towards Kenpachi. The man then made his extension visible, Kenpachi made a serious face as he jumped back.Kenpachi smiled as he hold his sword horizontally over his head as the man came crashing down on him with his sword. Kenpachi then smiled as his yellow reiatsu was getting out of control as he then blocked the one that was coming from the right. Kenpachi then laughed as his reiatsu got way more stronger, apparently Kenpachi's wounds were closed shut as he flew towards Zilo with a grave slash again but this time it was going to be hard to block due to the fact that Kenpachi just released his ultimate ability.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi)   The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi) EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:21 am

Zilo smiled at this as he came charging at him. "White fang time to show him." His reiatsu went around him as it came up to block it. Before they knew it the whole place was covered in white and yellow reiatsu like a mushroom cloud. When the dust was starting to calm down he still felt something heavy on his blade as he stood there blocking. He was cut up pretty good from the reiatsu he was smiling. The rieatsu must have made rocks shoot at them and cut them. He looked in front of him where kenpachi was. He jumped back and held his sword in a defensive position.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi)   The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Crazy Beast fight {Tag:Zaraki Kenpachi)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next